Responsibilities CAREER OBJECTIVE To obtain long term employment within a professional environment where my customer service and administrative skills can be utilized and strengthened. Director of Customer Service Lead the store in providing a high level of customer service Ensure that employees are coached and develop strong customer engagement standards Proficiency in POS System and extensive knowledge with AS400 and IBM Series Registar Collaborate meetings and events for interstore management and other aspects when necessary Integrate, direct and coordinate all online and phone orders Process remittance and Billings Create and support the overall vision of the customer service area
- Director of Customer Service at Becks Books Store
- Front End Manager at Dr. Kalb's & Associates
- Executive Administrative Assistant at American Recovery Systems
- Cashier/ Customer Service Representative at Jewel Osco
12 years, 1 month at this Job
Chosen to be the first ever Director of Customer at the Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport * Responsible for 7 direct reports and 57 hourly employees in 18 largest airports in the Hertz Corporation * Conducted continuous improvement meetings to improve sales numbers as well as customer service stats * On pace to complete the largest profit margin increase in the last 10 years at the IAH location * Contributed to the achievement of over 6.1 million in profitability in Q1 & Q2 * Location currently ranked #4 of the top 60 Hertz location in total combine sales revenue statistics * Responsible for the onboarding and promotion of 2 location manager trainees Early Career Experience
- Director of Customer Service at Hertz Corporation
- Project Manager at Hertz Corporation
- Multi-Brand Area Director at Hertz Corporation
- Car Sales Representative at Hertz Corporation
9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Enhanced analytical decision-making skills
SAN ANTONIO, TX 2017- Present
Centene Corporation is a Fortune 500 company and a leading multi-line heath care enterprise that provides services to government healthcare programs serving over 12 million customers in 20 states.
Director of Customer Service
• Launched new service center in San Antonio TX and Tempe AZ supporting Medicare.
• Manage Health Net Conversion to Allwell product line.
• Reorganized structure of team supporting Health Net Medicare business.
• Launched new call center site in Tempe AZ and supported on boarding of new management team.
• Provide corporate support to add value to Health Plans and growth of membership.
• Implemented Concierge structure to deliver best in class customer service for Medicare.
- Director of Customer Service at CENTENE CORPORATION
- Vice President of Customer Service at CENTENE CORPORATION
- Vice President of Customer Service at Thompson Station, TN
- Senior Vice President of Operations at SYKES ENTERPRISES
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Finance
Collaborate with sales and marketing team to maximize revenues and customer loyalty. Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness. Manage hiring, training, retention and performance of the customer service team.
- Director of Customer Service at America's Incredible Pizza Company
- Creative Director at Peak Development Group
- Store Manager at Celebrate the Season, LLC
- Assistant Manager at Hot Topic, Inc.
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
• Responsible for the daily performance and operations of call center which included supervision of twenty-two representatives.
• Directed the department by appointing account assignments as a support staff to outside and inside sales teams to ensure consisted order cycle and performance.
• Assisted call center personal with difficult customers to ensure positive retention with each account.
• Critiqued call center personal on telephone etiquette by creating proper listening techniques and verbal tone response.
• Handled complaints and resolved issues within the department regarding company policies and procedures.
• Created alternative solutions for procedures and assignments as needed.
• Coordinated and promoted good customer relations within departments.
• Communicated with the transportation department any special orders, missing orders or requests for product pick-up.
• Reviewed and maintained over and under order limits on a daily basis.
• Assisted Accounts Receivable on new account set-up, blocked account issues and stop delivery problems.
• Worked with Account Executives and Program Managers to resolve customer needs and/or problems.
• Reviewed any activities of importance on a daily basis with the Director of Sales and VP of National Sales.
• Responsible for hiring and training department personal.
• Maintained ADP Payroll, approved and managed call center personal time off, holiday coverage and vacations.
- Director of Customer Service at Maines Paper & Food Service, Inc
- Customer Service / ECommerce Manager at Raceline Direct, Inc
1 month at this Job
• Identify and develop all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer
• Drive quality and consistent customer service
• Respond to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion
• Maintain current customer information and resale certifications
• Invoice all shipments, collect payments prior to shipping orders, work accounts receiveable report weekly
• Prepare and mail customer account statements monthly
• Record LTL tracking information for all orders post shipping
• Communicate with Sales Rep groups on a bi-weekly basis
• Coordinate shipping of finish and fabric samples for customers and sales reps
- Director of Customer Service at Curate Home Collection
- Account Manager at Power & Telephone Supply Company
- Inside Sales Executive at Walker and Associates Inc
- Special Education Teacher at Davidson County Schools
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Special Education
As the Director of Customer Service for the largest independently owned Quick Lube Company in North America drove the initiative for coordinating and dispatching complaints and claims for the companies 64 statewide locations. In this position managed handled the entire claim process to maximize customer satisfaction while minimizing company liabilities. As the Regional Manager for Jacksonville I was responsible for all aspects of daily operations for 17 Havoline Xpress locations. This includes all recruitment, hiring, training, product ordering, vendor management as well as PNLs and other financial reporting for approximately 1.5million in sales annually. During my time in this position the company grew from 34 locations to 64 and maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Director of Customer Service/Regional Manager Jacksonville at FLORIDA DRIVEN BRANDS
- Senior Manager Facilities at CONVERGYS CORPORATION
- Senior Manager Program Placement at CONVERGYS CORPORATION
- General Manager at RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Provide overall direction, including strategic and tactical leadership throughout Customer Service operations for Billing, Contact Center, (3) Payment Centers, and Field Operations. Develop, recommend, and implement department projects, policies and procedures. Identify, track, and utilize key performance indicators to achieve business objectives, drive continuous improvement, and complete workforce planning. Train and mentor employees at various levels and facilitate interdepartmental teamwork. Forecast, allocate, and monitor the human, physical and financial resources for the assigned area to include managing projects and expenditures within prescribed budgeted levels.
• Established benchmarking guidelines and coordinated achievement of Best in Class (AWWA) status for Remittance Processing and the Payment Centers. Processed over three (3) million transactions per year and posted $325 million in revenue annually while operating 2% under budget. Documented processes for internal monetary controls
• Partnered with the City of San Antonio and conducted community outreach to increase program membership and monetary assistance to low income/fixed income population
• Refinement and implementation of customer complaint process which includes management of the electronic response reporting system with less than 14 day resolution
• Created a Career Advancement and Succession Planning Program (CASP) that enabled employees to enhance their existing skills and prepare for promotional opportunities with the first 20 employees enrolled in local colleges/universities at the time of inception
• Identified the kiosk payment method as a value added activity and designed the implementation strategy to reduce overhead, decrease cost per transaction, and increase payment locations
• Selected as Top Performer for Customer Service; provided support to Total Rewards Program by modifying and developing job descriptions as Job Evaluation Team
• Managed the daily operation and performance of three payment centers, coordinated the reduction of the answer rate by 8% and ASA by two (2) minutes, reduced turnover and improved service levels; transformed a sluggish inbound and walk in service culture
- Director of Customer Service at San Antonio Water System
- Banking Center Manager at Fifth Third Bank
- Branch Manager at PNC Bank
- Director of Operations at Professional Vision Care P.C
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Community Counseling
- Bachelor's Degree - Psychology
As a direct report to the COO, responsible for activities across 3 key functional
areas of the company: customer service, operations, and marketing/communications.
Responsibilities and contributions in customer service included:
• Developed Standard Operating Procedures, Solution Guides, and customer interaction guidelines for the support team across all company products.
• Close interaction with engineering to QA and determine the root cause for defects in returned product units.
• Developed and implemented User Experience Beta programs for all products. Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Directly handled all customer requests, inquiries, and feedback. Determined customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to the responses. Responsibilities and contributions in marketing/communications included:
• Develop strategies for customer engagement and customer satisfaction.
• Managed 4 Marketing interns from May 2018-August 2018.
• Attended tradeshows and other marketing/media events; participated in videography and photography PR opportunities. Designed displays to make demo experiences interactive, engaging and reassuring.
• Delivered multiple presentations to customers, focusing both on technology and company brand and values. Responsibilities and contribution in operations included:
• Created and managed ecommerce accounts.
• Managed inventory and supervised all merchandise and shipment processing.
• Handled all customer billing issues.
• Provided product training to sales staff. Served as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
- DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER SERVICE at Wagz, Inc
- VETERINARY TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR at VCA Animal Medical Center
- SALES ASSOCIATE at Colonial Stores Concord
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Zoology and Animal Behavior
• Worked with the management team to implement the proper division of responsibilities.
• Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
• Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
• Answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
• Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems swiftly.
• Supervised and directed all merchandise and shipment processing.
• Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
- Director Of Customer Service at NOCM
- Medical Scribe at American Scribes LLC
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Partners In Care, LLC
- Assistant Training Aide at Partners In Care, LLC
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Medicine
- Doctorate - Medicine and surgery