Director of customer service, managed e-commerce website, suspected fraud, store communications, Managed incoming and out coming phone calls and emails from customers, Amazon orders, eBay orders and all in-store save the sale orders.
- Director of Customer Service at Shoe Sensation Inc
- Regional Vice President at Shoe Sensation Inc
- Area Director at Shoe Sensation Inc
- Store Manager at Payless ShoeSource
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General
Responsibilities I work directly with the CEO, COO, CFO and CMO of the company. I create the work schedule for over 9 employees. I make sure all reports are done as requested. I also make sure the phones are manned to expectation. I do the monthly reporting on each employee. All departmens within customer service are to discuss, day to day operations with me for revising and approval. Accomplishments At this company I went from a phone operator. To a Director Of Customer Service, within two years of employment. I have been working at the same company for 11 years now. Skills Used Microsoft excel, word, crystal reports, MYSQL databases. I am also a tier 1 troubleshooter, email, websites, Linux Apache Windows IIS etc.
- Director Of Customer Service at Advanced Internet Technology
- Customer Service Manager at Bick supply
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Greenwood Village Colorado (April 2015 to November 2018) Director of Customer Service - Responsible for providing proactive and progressive leadership for all customer interactions outside of direct sales. My organization is responsible from the time a PO is placed, including orders placement, manufacturing expedites, shipping, installation, on-going client satisfaction and any escalations or warranty issues. My team handles the largest portion of the client journey resulting in a significant contribution to the revenue growth and profitability through increased customer satisfaction, engagement, loyalty, and innovation. Lead 122 team members across 15 offices in the US and Canada - 4.7MM payroll
• Field Service - 1.7MM internal/5MM external install and repair technicians
• Customer Service - 1 internal/1 vended call center for ecommerce support
• Order processing - 33 order processors 26MM/12K average orders per month
• Global Sales and Client Support - 4.6MM annual sales
• Project Management Office - customer facing projects and internal program management
• Showroom Experience - 16 showrooms in the US and Canada; responsible for maintaining Brand Guidelines and client experience
➢ Restructured support organization to align by function vs region; created a scalable support model to support growth without increased headcount
➢ Saved over 100K annually transitioning office purchases to national Staples program
➢ Saved 90K in Field Service implementing expense and overtime guidelines
➢ Realigned Customer Service support, created internal experts to provide a white glove support service and reduced annual cost of Care by 45K
- Director of Customer Service at Humanscale
- Senior Manager, Retail Services and Partner Support at DIRECTV
- Senior Manager, Business Care and Technical Support at Sprint/Nextel
- at Sprint/Nextel
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- CNA certification
- - Booth Executive Education
• Responsible for the daily performance and operations of call center which included supervision of twenty-two representatives.
• Directed the department by appointing account assignments as a support staff to outside and inside sales teams to ensure consisted order cycle and performance.
• Assisted call center personal with difficult customers to ensure positive retention with each account.
• Critiqued call center personal on telephone etiquette by creating proper listening techniques and verbal tone response.
• Handled complaints and resolved issues within the department regarding company policies and procedures.
• Created alternative solutions for procedures and assignments as needed.
• Coordinated and promoted good customer relations within departments.
• Communicated with the transportation department any special orders, missing orders or requests for product pick-up.
• Reviewed and maintained over and under order limits on a daily basis.
• Assisted Accounts Receivable on new account set-up, blocked account issues and stop delivery problems.
• Worked with Account Executives and Program Managers to resolve customer needs and/or problems.
• Reviewed any activities of importance on a daily basis with the Director of Sales and VP of National Sales.
• Responsible for hiring and training department personal.
• Maintained ADP Payroll, approved and managed call center personal time off, holiday coverage and vacations.
- Director of Customer Service at Maines Paper & Food Service, Inc
- Customer Service / ECommerce Manager at Raceline Direct, Inc
1 month at this Job
My responsibilities as the Director of Customer Service & Communications were wide in scope. I was responsible for the oversight of the day to day operations of the Customer Service department, including the processing of orders and credits, employee schedules, and supporting my staff when an issued needed to escalated. My responsibilities also included the oversight and deployment of several special projects including Laurel Grocery Company's fuel rewards program, in-store music and advertising, credit card processing, and gift card programs for our retail partners. I worked closely with several Point-of-Sale providers to ensure these programs were launched successfully at each retail location. This typically required several trips to the retail location to assist in the configuration of the POS system along with the testing of the programs. In addition to the duties listed above, I was also the point of contact between Laurel Grocery Company's retail partners and the Independent Grocers Alliance (IGA.) Acting in this position, I worked closely with the management of IGA to launch several marketing programs designed to set IGA retailers apart from larger "Big Box" retailers by focusing on customer service, community involvement, and charitable fund-raising events. On several occasions, I served as Laurel Grocery Company's representative on the LDC advisory board. Acting in my communications role, I created and authored Laurel Grocery Company's weekly newsletter entitled The Laurel Leaf. This newsletter was created to inform Laurel Grocery Company's retail partners of market trends, new technology, and interesting marketing tips, and overall best practices. This newsletter consistently outperformed all other correspondence to our retail partners.
- Director of Customer Service & Communications at Laurel Grocery Company LLC
- Owner/Operator at Lawson Computer Services
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Technology
El, Monte, CA. (Leading manufacturer of high-performance composite products for the aerospace and defense, marine, rail, and recreation industries) Director of Customer Service - June 2018 - Feb 2019 Partnered with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with company's objectives. Led Inside Sales and Customer Service department, while working closely with the sales team to meet or exceed profitable revenue growth targets. Responsible for all aspects of managing customers from RFI, RFQ, RFP through order fulfilment. Lead role to interface and coordinate with internal organizations to ensure customer expectations are met. Monitored programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction. Oversaw customer issues and ensured effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Director of Customer Service at The Gill Corporation
- Manager, Sales and Marketing at The Timken Company
- Product Sales Manager at The Timken Company
- Customer Support Manager at The Timken Company
8 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Management Studies - Management Studies
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Chosen to be the first ever Director of Customer at the Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport * Responsible for 7 direct reports and 57 hourly employees in 18 largest airports in the Hertz Corporation. * Conducted continuous improvement meetings to improve sales numbers as well as customer service stats. * On pace to complete the largest profit margin increase in the last 10 years at the IAH location. * Contributed to the achievement of over 6.1 million in profitability in Q1 & Q2. * Location currently ranked #4 of the top 60 Hertz location in total combine sales revenue statistics. * Responsible for the onboarding and promotion of 2 location manager trainees. Early Career Experience
- Director of Customer Service at Hertz Corporation
- Project Manager at Hertz Corporation
- Multi-Brand Area Director at Hertz Corporation
- Car Sales Representative at Hertz Corporation
11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Enhanced analytical decision-making skills
As the Director of Customer Service I have an array of job duties including; answering a multi-line phone system, maintaining our database, accounts receivable, Ordering office supplies, and helping members with any problems or questions that may arise. I promote Hot Springs to tourists, and those thinking of relocating to Hot Springs, as well as referring member businesses. One of my favorite duties at The Chamber is supervising our weekly networking meetings.
- DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER SERVICE HOT SPRINGS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE at Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce
- OFFICE MANAGER STONEWORKS AGENCY at
4 years, 7 months at this Job
Utz Quality Foods acquired Inventure Foods, Inc. * Managed a team dedicated to providing first class service to internal and external customers * Responsible for hiring, training, motivating and developing customer service team members. * Set customer service department expectations and set goals for team success on order fill, case fill and on time delivery. * Resolve non-routine customer complaints and implement processes to eliminate repeat occurrences. * Foster a collaborative work environment, partnering with multiple production plants and operations teams to meet and exceed our customer's expectations. * Managed the order process from time order was placed with office, until customer was satisfied with delivery. Collaborated with procurement, production scheduling, warehousing and logistics to insure required lead times were met. * Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of customer service operations and systems by measuring KPIs. Prepared and distributed customer service scorecard to company executive and sales team members to track weekly, monthly and yearly performance.
- Director of Customer Service at UTZ QUALITY FOODS
- Customer Service at INVENTURE FOODS, INC
- Accounts Receivable Admin, Assistant at INVENTURE FOODS, INC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration and Human Resources
Responsibilities: Make and receive calls using multiple line phone system. Provide assistance to clients,drivers prospective employees and vendors. Typing (30 WPM). Data entry and processing. Some administrative and clerical tasks such as distributing paychecks,making copies & operating fax machine. Assisted in multiple areas in any capacity necessary. Including Dispatch, Billing/Invoicing,Driver service,Reception and even Maintenance/Janitorial duties. Accomplishments: Helped individuals by being part of a service whose goal is to maintain regular attendance of medical appointments. I expanded my knowledge about the Transportation business and learned new things almost everyday in the course of my employ.
- Director of Customer Service at City Service Transportation
- Maintenance at The Belle Center
- Shift Manager at Arbys Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Cashier at The Underground
2 years at this Job
- Some college