Kentucky's state theatre and home to the nationally renewed Humana Festival of New American Plays. Director of Development Reaccelerating fundraising through a multi-pronged effort including reengaging Board members and other volunteer leaders with fundraising and their own philanthropy. Instituting intensive prospect management and goal setting for ongoing donor cultivation and solicitation.
- Director of Development at ACTORS THEATRE OF LOUISVILLE
- Development Director at GRAND RAPIDS BALLET
- Founder and President at MDW CONSULTING INC
- Vice President Of Development at FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT TRUST
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in management & strategy and marketing - management & strategy and marketing
- Bachelor of Arts degree in German and political - German and political science
Director of Development for American University’s League of United Latin American Citizens (AU LULAC), a 501 (c)(4) nonprofit and recognized chapter of National League of United Latin American Citizens . In charge of drafting all grant requests, developing and coordinating all AU LULAC fundraisers and drafting yearly logic model.
- Director of Development at League of United Latin American Citizens; Chapter at American University
- Sales Associate at Macy's
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- BS - Major: Mathematics and Economics, Minor: Physics
- High school - Art
05/2014 to Present
Urban based 501c3 non- profit organization founded in 2004. Heart of the City is committed to planting new churches in urban contexts and helping reclaim urban youth through the tools of mentoring and athletics.
Assistant Director of Development
• Handled all correspondence with donors and potential donors on a daily basis.
• Kept records in excel and managed all data entry
• Key point for all customer service type issues.
• Personally assisted in raising substantial funding for HOC church planting.
- Assistant Director of Development at Heart of the City Ministries
- Account Manager/ Recruiter at Mican Technologies
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
In August 2016, my husband found work in SoCal in August. I stayed in Peoria to facilitate a smooth leadership transition and resigned my CEO/President position in January 2017. At this time, because of my experience in Development, I remained in employment working remotely (and joining my husband) as the Director of Development, including writing grants to aid in the transition during the new CEO search.
- Director of Development at Peoria Friendship House of Christian Service
- CEO/President at Peoria Friendship House of Christian Service
- Director of Double R Ranch at Orange County Rescue Mission (OCRM)
- Director of Development at Orange County Rescue Mission (OCRM)
7 months at this Job
- Master - Ministry Leadership
- - Graphic Arts
- Associate of Arts - Fine Arts
- Diploma - Air Traffic Control
• Raised $75,000 in the first year as Director of Development.
• Expanded the organizations' presence in the community through extensive networking efforts.
• Redesigned and developed company website, newsletter, and marketing materials.
• Coordinated quarterly networking events and fundraising campaigns.
- Director of Development at F.L.I.T.E. Center
- President at The Rosario Group
- Director of Business Development at Ten Golden Rules
- Business Manager at MorningCoach
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Communications and B.A
Director of Development for Youth Solutions, JMG and Kinexus Inc. These are Michigan Works Programs which receive public and private funds. Development department is a newly formed division with in this group. Repost Sibley for generation donations to reach our 2019 goals and objectives.
- Director of Development at Youth Solutions/Kinexus Inc
- Case Manager at Allegan County Community Mental Health
- Executive Director at Biblica, International Bible Society
- Vice President and Director of Advancement/Development Officer at Christian Reformed Church of North America
2 months at this Job
- Masters - Counseling MA, and a Masters of Education MA
- License - Counseling
Growing a portfolio of current donors and prospects ◦ Responsible for the planning and execution of donor events ◦ Host Town Hall style meetings with various constituents in preparation for the launch of our first capital campaign. ◦ Assist the Director of Development in planning and implementing fundraising initiatives including major giving, annual giving, and planning giving efforts. ◦ Responsible for cultivating and stewarding a portfolio of major gift donors to the School of Business
- Assistant Director of Development at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Special Events Assistant at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Gov. Affairs/Policy Management Assistant at Southeastern Health Hospital
- Hawk Assistant at UNCP Athletics
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mass Communications-Public Relations
❖ Works in conjunction with the Director of Development and Chief Executive Officer to develop and implement comprehensive, long- and short-term development plans to strengthen financial support and position the Clinic in accord with its mission, goals, and objectives. ❖ Provides leadership and support to the fundraising and marketing activities, and manages special fundraising and other events including outside contractors, invitations, facilities/space, committee development, volunteers, and logistics coordination. ❖ Expands, improves, and strengthens the Clinic’s relations to community stakeholders, including building positive public relationships with local governmental entities. ❖ Communicates strategies and establishes policy guidelines. ❖ Performs supervisory duties including interviewing and hiring staff, assigning, and reviewing progress of work assignments and projects; conducting performance reviews and recommending increases; and developing the skills of staff.
- Associate Director of Development at UMMA Community Clinic
- Strategic Planner/Program Specialist at New York State Office of Mental Health
- Addiction Counselor/ Graduate Intern at Mental Health
- Graduate Research Assistant at University at Albany, State University of New York
9 months at this Job
- MS - Mental Health Counseling
- BA - Psychology and Spanish
As Director of Development I am responsible for the guidance of Team Members through the different stages of Leadership. I am the first person to have this title at this location after I suggested that we needed to put emphasis on the development of our team. In developing the program I created a system that guides team members with books, evaluations, and hands-on training in order to learn essential aspects of being a leader within our business.
- Director of Development at Chick-fil-A
- Certified Trainer at Chick-fil-A
- Training Director at Chick-fil-A Ramsey St
- Customer Service Representative at Family Dollar
9 months at this Job
- - Business management
Managed a team of 8 and raised $2.4 M a year through annual campaign, direct mail, planned giving and special giving drives. Overlooked program development and operations in the field and revised programs through strategy and innovation.
- Director of Development at Human Development Foundation of North America
- Project Manager at Healthcare and Empowerment of Women and Children
- Program Associate at Gender Empowerment and Social Advocacy
- Project Manager at NORANEX Consulting
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- MPA - Public Administration
- Masters - International Relations
- Bachelor of Science - Economics and Management