• Built and launched a brand new e-commerce website for the company's direct to consumer brand
• Took over Google Ads and went from $0.53 back on the dollar to over $2.00 in under 6 months
• In the first 4 months as Director of Digital Marketing, increased average order value by 18% and increased reorder rate by 22%
• Brought in, planned out, and onboarded HubSpot CRM and Marketing to provide measurable and trackable results
• Introduced and implemented Trello project management software throughout the marketing department, helping increase productivity and provide a higher level of efficiency and accountability
• Designed, custom coded from scratch, and launched an extremely successful full service training portal for store level employees
- Director of Digital Marketing at Healthy Solutions for Pets
- Owner at www.kiltedbrewer.com
- Infantry Team Leader at US Army
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Software Engineering
- Associate's - Math and Science
Designed and developed the pre-sells acquisition and post-sales fulfillment processes for a nationwide team of sales reps, as well as designed and oversaw digital product development.
• Designed a complete digital marketing auditing process that was used to audit over 200+ local market dealerships and nationwide manufacturers’ online presence.
• Designed a pre-sells process that aided sales reps nationwide to go into any business and advise on digital marketing services and solutions.
• Created a digital marketing training curriculum, certification process, and presentations to train Fastline sales reps on how to sell digital marketing solutions.
• Developed the internal delivery processes and/or procedures for SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Email Marketing products, as well as client-side reporting, KPI and conversion setups, and integration.
• Responsible for growing a team from 3 to 8 handling all aspects of recruiting, training, and onboarding.
• Served on the strategic leadership team for Fastline Media Group.
• Personally consulted with over 150+ clients on how to increase their market share and grow revenue digitally.
• Was a featured keynote speaker at National and Regional sales conferences, as well as 2019 JDUG Summit Orlando.
• Was the critical pillar in doubling yearly revenue within 3-months, with a year-end projection of $1.7MM.
- Director of Digital Marketing at i3 Digital Agency a startup division of Fastline Media Group
- Digital Manager at Kenmark Eyewear
- Senior Digital Marketing Strategist and Optimization Specialist at USA TODAY NETWORK
- Digital Marketing Specialist at HEALTHCAREfirst
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
● Audit client digital marketing initiatives and strategically prioritize next steps for client goals including content marketing, social media, email, SEO, PPC, CRM, programmatic advertising and marketing automation.
● Translate business requirements into technical specifications with clearly defined marketingKPIs.
● Review millions of dollars of combined ad spend to optimize ROAS and Cost per Conversion.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Cull Group Marketing and Design
- Digital Media Director at WZZM
- Syndication and Programming Manager at Funny Or Die
- Marketing Manager at Comedy.com
9 months at this Job
Austin, TX 01/2009 - present Digital program management, creative direction, influencer leadership, and search/social acceleration.
Director of Digital Marketing
• Digital marketing lead for several national brands (demand generation, social media engagement, content marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and search engine optimization)
• Content planning, execution, and measurement (team lead, editor, moderator, contributor, content calendar champion, writer, results optimization, and measurement)
• Creative ideation and production of supportive content along all phases of the customer journey with a clear understanding of the unique needs of each persona
• Brand message mapping for each channel and potential visitor (user, journalist, industry professional)
• Competencies: conversation strategy, community management, healthcare content.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Fluent Social
- Sr. Online Marketing Director (Ivy Worldwide) at Fluent Social
- Marketing Director at Fluent Social
- Member of global team planning at Dell - Global Online Team
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
As the current Media Director for JP Marketing, Charles oversees the planning, development and execution of inbound and outbound marketing efforts via all media properties including TV, radio,search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media, experiential activations, mobile and emerging online & offline channels. Charles is responsible for working with and leading the team to develop media initiatives to support the organization’s marketing strategy and oversee the planning and purchase of paid media.
- Director of Digital Marketing at JP Marketing
- Director of Digital Marketing Strategy at Assemi Group | Granville Homes | GV Wire | AMOR Non-Profit | Maricopa Orchards
- Marketing Director CRE at Coldwell Banker Commercial
- Digital Media Manager at YP.com / Marchex
4 months at this Job
- Business Management - Business Management
• Arlington, VA
• 2017 - Present A leading cybersecurity service and certification provider to the US Federal Government, private and commercial industries. Director of Digital Marketing Develop, create, and execute digital marketing strategy to support all business and technology targets. Direct an ambitious cross- functional team accountable for digital product marketing, website development, campaign management, data analytics, video production, e-commerce, and social media.
• Increased online organic visits by 52% and engagement by 48% by developing new websites which streamlined the business's digital presence and exposure.
• Overcame challenges and led efforts to construct a new shared corporate brand conception, aligning business's divisions to execute the vision, both digital and traditional.
• Increased student enrollment by 32%, certification exam revenue by more than $400 thousand and perceived findability of information by 82% with redevelopment of School of Cybersecurity and Certification website.
• Improved overall analytics and search ranking by 46% through page SEO, keyword placement, and A/B testing.
• Created strategic company videos that set the standard and drove increased cross-promotional web traffic.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Lunarline, Inc
- Sr. UI/UX Web Developer at AmCraft
- Sr. Web Developer/Visual Designer at Safari Marketing
- Sr. UI/UX Web Developer/Designer at Vision Labs
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification in Web Development and Programming
- Certification in Graphic Arts and Visual Communication
- BA - Graphic Design
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design, Web Design, Animation
• Directing all digital marketing efforts for this fitness celebrity's brands and revenue streams, including a paid subscription app, a coffee brand, a nutritional supplement line, and various other digital products.
• Increased paid app subscriber base from 20,000 users to over 25,000 users in under 6 months. Decreased cost per acquisition by 30%.
• Leading strategy and implementation on all digital marketing efforts and initiatives, including managing multiple external vendors and agencies for executing a range of campaigns.
• Direct, hands on management and optimization of all advertising accounts, including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Apple Search Ads, managing an ad spend of over $75k a month.
• Increased overall revenue from digital products by 20% year over year in only 6 months with the brand.
• Developed robust email programs from the ground up for all brands and products, increased app trials by 25% with an email sequencing matrix and retargeting funnel.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Empowered Media
- Director of Social Advertising at Infinix Media
- Senior Manager of Digital Acquisition & Social Media at Life Extension Buyers Club
- Social Media Marketing Manager at Life Extension Buyers Club
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance & Accounting
Provided digital marketing solutions to Real Estate businesses. Drove digital and enterprise collaboration across functional teams, focusing on delivery and continuous process improvement. Outlined omnichannel channel goals across brands and digital platforms, including store systems, web, mobile, mAPP and marketing systems. Monitored return on investment of online and social media marketing efforts. Evaluated business requirements, leveraging information to forecast feature costs relating to hardware, software and consulting. Devised strategies and roadmaps to support product vision and value to business. Discussed SEO needs and optimized strategies for short- and long-term campaigns. Led and managed talented teams of digital Marketers to plan and implement project tasks that met timelines and exceeded expectations. Provided weekly updates on digital marketing campaigns to clients, discussing strategic initiatives and methods for improvement.
- DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MARKETING at Kelly Right International
- REAL ESTATE BROKER at Kelly Right Real Estate
- MARKETING CONSULTANT at Prime Real Estate Group
- STUDIO MANAGER at White Runkle Advertising
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Continued Ed - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- Associate - Graphic Design
Provide strategic direction and implementation across all emerging digital properties for HonorHealth and all affiliated entities.
• Led planning, developing the strategy and execution of customer facing websites, physician portals, employee intranets and mobile applications
• Head a team of digital specialists and digital analysts to execute all digital campaigns for HonorHealth patient acquisition efforts
• Led efforts to improve HonorHealth medical practice locations and physicians' online reputation and local listings resulting high visibility in local search and increased customer ratings and reviews
• Define and manage CRM and marketing automation programs to drive patient acquisition and loyalty
• Drive organic search traffics with SEO best practices and high performing content
• Manage Honorhealth social media presence to focus on performance and engagement activities
• Manage all paid media campaigns to optimize conversion and cost per lead
• Manage the content production team and CMS, and drive operational efficiency
- Director of Digital Marketing at HonorHealth
- Sr. Director, Web Marketing at UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
- Director, Content Strategy and Management, E-commerce at SEARS HOLDING
- Global Knowledge Management Senior Manager at DELOITTE TOUCHE TOHMATUS LIMITED
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Library and Information Science - Library and Information Science
- BS in Information Systems - Information Systems
The role at Money Mailer involves strategizing Money Mailer's digital marketing roadmap for progressively growing their three main business verticals; advertising (B2B), franchise licensing (B2B) and consumer marketing (B2C). Bringing greater brand visibility and generating new business opportunities while increasing customer engagement through various marketing channels and programs with ROIs and KPIs tracking at the forefront. Driving the websites, SEO, social media, content strategy, marketing campaigns, branding, lead generation and more. SOME ACHIEVEMENTS
● Started the rebranding efforts for Money Mailer's by launching their three main websites' redesign project. The new site designs are proposed for a great user experience (UX/UI), to establish keywords focused site content strategy and to help achieve Money Mailer's main objectives to create optimal business opportunities.
● Established an SEO program to solve the need for organic location-based local products and services search visibility for their over 17,000 advertisers. The SEO strategy is designed around creating a dynamic SEO friendly site structure with marketing automation features.
● Established a highly successful social media program which is bringing exceptional organic growth. Within a small span of time, the company's LinkedIn platform is seeing over 613% organic increase in social engagement with over 399% new organic followers gained.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Money Mailer
- Director of Marketing at Altametrics
- Global Digital Marketing Manager at Alpha Assembly Solutions
- Designer Greeting at TheGreetingCardShop.com and DesignerGreetings
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Diploma in Leadership and Management - Leadership and Management