The Lodge at Leon Springs: Director of Digital Marketing and Content Creation
● Senior Buddies: Digital Marketing and Media Coordinator
● Art of the Soul: Digital Marketer, Media Manager, Content Creator, and Public Relations
● John Lucas Productions: Associate Producer
● Freelance Photographer/Videographer
- Director of Digital Marketing at The Lodge at Leon Springs
11 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Communication - Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
- High School Diploma
Shopko - Green Bay, WI - $3 Billion general retailer with over 370 locations throughout the Midwest and West. Shopko also has full service Pharmacies, and over 180 Optical centers.
Director of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce , 4/2015- current
Develop omni-channel strategies and customer experiences across eCommerce platform, mobile apps, stores, and through traditional media to increase
acquisition, loyalty, and engagement across Shopko properties. Oversee personalization, customer journeys, and marketing automation programs on Salesforce product while partnering with Director of CRM and Loyalty to connect customers across channels. Oversee digital platforms, agencies, and
eCommerce call center to make sure that they are meeting SLA's as well as business goals. Lead UX, design, and marketing product roadmap for Shopko.com while partnering with IT on back end integrations.
● In 2017, launched an aggressive campaign to increase overall profitability while still growing sales. Over the course of two year period, increased overall eCommerce EBITDA by 60% while growing topline sales by over 50%. Focused on reducing fixed costs, being strategic in marketing promotions, increasing efficiencies in marketing spend, and developing promotional plans to shift fulfillment mix.
● Created Omni-channel email strategy that drove an additional $20M for stores.
● Partnered with Google to measure the offline attribution of search marketing efforts through geo-fencing and in-store transactions. Results helped shift marketing dollars from traditional channels while also changing overall marketing strategy to focus more on a blended Omni-channel ROI versus only eCommerce ROI.
● Implemented behavioral based email program that exceeded performance of previous program within the first 4 months of being live.
● Launched Omni-channel affiliate program, which commissioned for in-store sales.
● Reduced paid search cost in FY17 by 8% while growing sales by 45%. Implemented holiday strategy that maximized profitability. Case study was submitted for industry rewards through our agency.
● Worked with CRM team to develop strategy to help retain top customer segments (500k customers) through digital marketing channels. Resulted in a 1% lift in offline transactions in 4 months.
● Improved site speed by over 40% by developing process for front end optimizations, as well as various platform enhancements. Went from being in the bottom ⅓ of all websites to the top ⅓ in the Google network.
● In 2018, launched a series of tactics to help increase conversion rate which resulted in a 30% increase in the back half of the year.
- Director of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce at Shopko
- eCommerce Manager at
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Journalism and Mass Communications
• Worked alongside regional director of Bellami marketing, creative director, and owner of Azur to plan and execute marketing events and launch parties attracted local media personalities and socialites.
• Organically grew social media following using creative and strategic marketing brining in 150+ followers in one week.
• Curate advertisements and create all digital and print collateral for the business.
• Redesigning the brand to better promote the image of the salon by creating all new print collateral, establishing a social media presence, and starting digital promotions for Azur.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Azur Salon
- Marketing Manager & Social Media Strategist at Weddings By Weaver
- Blogger, Public Relations and Social Media Intern at COISKI Media
- Social Media Marketing Specialist at Moontower Entertainment
5 months at this Job
- MA in Mass Communication - Marketing & Digital Communication
- Bachelor's - Psychology
● Increased new user traffic by 63% and lead volume by 40% year-over-year by redesigning and optimizing primary WorldStrides website.
● Increased email in-box placement by 50% -- improved IP and domain reputation with new marketing automation.
● Reduced marketing spend on email list maintenance by 30% while increasing user engagement and lead quality.
● Partnered with the Creative Marketing Team to develop new company brand identity.
● Researched, gathered requirements and prototyped new enterprise online registration and customer portal.
● Partnered with IT leadership, developers and contract resources to integrate all CMS, CRM and service-level platforms for all digital properties. Responsibilities
● Partner with senior leadership and marketing managers to create digital strategy for web, SEO, SEM, Marketo remarketing and email campaigns.
● Implement all digital strategy including setting goals; collecting, reviewing and presenting digital marketing analytics; tracking performance to goal; and optimizing customer conversions toward the annual sales targets. This includes strategies such as test and target as well as A/B testing.
● Manage, direct, and partner with team of developers, UX designers and digital marketers to: ○ Develop and maintain 18 international web properties using the latest technologies, including content customization and personalization. ○ Conduct user experience research to develop segmentation, personas, journey maps, prototypes and functional requirements for "discovery phase" of site and application development.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Marketing Group, WorldStrides, Inc
- Creative Director at 2nd Nature Marketing, LLC
- Manager of UX and Digital Strategy at Marketing, Genworth Financial, Inc
- Web Design & User Experience Manager at Estes-Express Lines, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
As the current Media Director for JP Marketing, Charles oversees the planning, development and execution of inbound and outbound marketing efforts via all media properties including TV, radio,search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media, experiential activations, mobile and emerging online & offline channels. Charles is responsible for working with and leading the team to develop media initiatives to support the organization’s marketing strategy and oversee the planning and purchase of paid media.
- Director of Digital Marketing at JP Marketing
- Director of Digital Marketing Strategy at Assemi Group | Granville Homes | GV Wire | AMOR Non-Profit | Maricopa Orchards
- Marketing Director CRE at Coldwell Banker Commercial
- Digital Media Manager at YP.com / Marchex
2 months at this Job
- Business Management - Business Management
Directed digital marketing programs to drive business goals and objectives.
• Directed day-to-day content, creative and operations of website and e-commerce store
• Stood up website in-house and hired an internal team to manage development & content
• Managed and mentored internal team as well as external vendor/agency resources to effectively manage projects on time and in budget
• Implemented marketing automation program for online leads and customer communications
• Drove online strategies to grow quality traffic, increase conversions, decrease bounce rate
• Conducted extensive CRO (A/B testing) to understand the UI/UX experience and increase conversions
• Collaborated with management, product marketing, & IT on promotional marketing programs
• Created content and led paid media and lead generation efforts including PPC, display, retargeting, video, and SEO for maximum targeting & reach online
• Tracked key KPIs and shared dashboard with executives to track online sales to business goals
• Coordinated with offline channels (direct mail, Events and PR) on integrated marketing campaigns
• Set social media strategy to increase engagement and mediate customer issues and escalations
• Developed online roadmap to drive innovation in web architecture and web technology to support the changing dynamics of customer needs and online behavior
• Project managed mobile app development for Grande2Go and go-to-market strategy for TV on the go
- Director of Digital Marketing at Grande Communications Networks LLC
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Embarcadero Technologies
- Director of Digital Marketing at Zebra Imaging
- Account Director at Harte Hanks (Mason Zimbler)
4 years at this Job
- M.A. - English Literature
- B.S. - Mass Communications
- MBA - Red McCombs Fast-Track Management
Created and implemented social media ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. Designed and built stevedown.com and financiallyfit.com. Graphic design, web design, copywriting, video production. Built sales and conversion funnels. Developed social media content strategies and email marketing campaigns. Used SalesForce, Bridge, Magentrix, Slack, Stripe, Higher Logic, and many other softwares to manage customer database, relationships, and transactions. Worked with the Director of Technology to set up integrations and automations. Number one closer of inbound sales/consulting calls for our paid financial fitness program.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Financially Fit
- Sales Associate at Verizon Wireless
- Store Manager/Consultant at Sprint Wireless
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Provide thought leadership and execution of strategic marketing initiatives leveraging offline and online marketing channels.
● Support leadership in defining short and long term omni-channel marketing objectives.
● Develop and execute digital strategies, in alignment with the brand strategy, to meet and exceed monthly goals.
● Help guide the development of marketing programs that effectively find new customers by utilizing targeting, media and messaging enhancements.
● Support strategic direction for SEM, SEO, advertising, paid social media, direct mail, email, content, A/B testing and optimization.
● Oversee and meet weekly with our outside marketing agency to manage the execution of timely, insightful and actionable deliverables that directly influence customer acquisitions.
● Responsible for communication with cross functional team members to ensure proper message alignment is maintained with prospects in different phases of the funnel.
● Extensive market research to identify local target audiences, future opportunities and financiali industrytrends.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Roberts Wealth Management
- Marketing Campaign Analyst at CPAP.com
- Marketing Consultant at Craft the Message
- Creative Manager at PCCA
5 months at this Job
- - Graphic Communications
Overseeing the revamping of corporate website and digital presence while helping executive team rewrite the strategic narrative, business objectives and overall marketing strategy. Led execution of strategic planning - facilitated strategic planning process to clearly articulate client companies' vision, mission, value proposition, brand architecture and positioning.
• Workflow analysis streamlining cost & creating a culture of performance & efficiency.
• Managed a global SAAS sales & marketing team to develop, launch and support advertising campaigns, helping to drive trial and deliver millions of dollars in incremental revenue.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in US, APAC, and EMEA to increase sales engagement and provide asset alignment.
• Work closely with entire marketing team and sales to develop marketing strategy that gets aligns sales pitches to focus on customer experience and engagement.
• Developed content strategy, responsible for 463% lead growth in 6 months. Key achievements/projects
• Launched new email marketing strategy and grew stripped contact database by 147% in one event.
- Director of Digital Marketing at Thinfilm Electronics
- Director of Digital Marketing at Strategic Marketing Automation
- Director of Search Engine Optimization at Palmer Ad Agency
- Director of Digital Marketing at Savvy Perspective
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Marketing
Professional in charge of strategy, production and operations for multi-media, web consulting, internet marketing and product distribution services including SEO & SEM with annual PPC budget of $1.5 million. As hands-on director worked with creative and technical teams producing web content, Interactive media, E-Commerce - B2B & B2C websites, Search Engine Optimization, created synergy among SEO, Social Media & PPC campaigns, advertising creative and copy, brand integration, website conversion improvement, lead generation, product promotion & fulfillment. Verifiable 1st Page Results on Google, Bing & Yahoo. As hands-on web producer oversaw daily operations of web development, content creation, quality control, clients and vendors, contracts and proposals, implemented marketing strategy and controlled work flow of production including: website copy, graphics, editing and optimization; online ad campaigns and copy; social media presence, competitive analysis; on-page/off-page optimization, research and analytics, traffic and fulfillment; vendor and freelance management. Served as CMO for a health care org. Responsive Web Development including SSL migration.
- Director of Digital Marketing at BROADCAST MEDIA INTERACTIVE
- Director of Programming and Business Manager at SONY TELEMUNDO
- Director of Operations at FLORIDA TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Business Consultant at INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CORPORATION
18 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- BBA - Computer Science