As the Director of Education I am responsible for teacher training and coaching, educational program management, data collection and analysis, keeping organized, detailed, and up to date records, and frequent parent communication.
- Director of Education at Sylvan Learning Center
- Elementary Teacher at Avon Community School Corporation
- Certified Apple Technician at Apple Inc
- Elementary Teacher at Coatesville Area School District
10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Education - Elementary and Special Education
- Bachelor of Science - Music Education
Cota, Cundinamarca. Colombia Director of Education ◆ Provided informative and instructional family workshops to keep families involved and active in supporting and participating in their child's learning development. ◆ Implemented practices that improved the social and emotional well being of students and staff. ◆ Recruited, interviewed, hired and orientated teachers and partnered them with senior instructors for on-the-job training and advice. ◆ Mediated conflicts and disagreements between employees. ◆ Established building level academic goals and determined instructional resource needs to support ongoing programs and new initiatives. ◆ Kept a roster of substitute teachers on call for unexpected absences of staff.
- Director of Education at Centro Interactivo de Desarrollo Infantil - Interactive Center for Children's Development
- Teacher at Centro Interactivo de Desarrollo Infantil - Interactive Center for Children's Development
- Teacher - Spanish at Charlie Brown Preschool
8 years at this Job
- - Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- - Intensive Program of English as a Second Language
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - Education
Previous roles held:
• Regional Director of Education (DC Region) - Jan. 2018 to Feb. 2018
• National Education Committee Member - Oct. 2017 to Feb. 2018 Responsibilities:
• Coordinate/improve consulting and fund curriculum, administer case/stock pitch competitions, and create professional development resources for all 53 chapters of TAMID.
• Maintain a committee of regional directors to oversee each chapter's education.
- National Director of Education at TAMID
- Independent Developer (self-employed) at AdamFly.me
- Growth Marketing and Technical Intern at Apptopia
- STEM/Programming Instructor at Zaniac Greenwich
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science & Business
• Assisted in the creation, development, and implementation of several grants, totaling over $370,000.00
• Manage multiple employees and administer development, training, performance reviews and performance management
• Assist in aligning all departmental strategies with organization mission, vision and goals
• Create and implement annual education budget, as well as the overview and control of expenditures and income per approved budget
• Create marketing and promotional materials as well as serve as liaison with organization directors
• Develop and sustain mutually productive partnerships with other conservation entities
• Coordinate with directors and other members of the management team on potential donors and board members to secure funding for programs, facilities, activities and events Notable Achievements:
• Aided with increased revenue by 33% by implementing strategic marketing and communication strategies
• Enhanced employee productivity and organizational commitment with proper training and evaluation procedures and raised retention considerably
• Promoted four times within eight years
• Served as Interim Director of Education when necessary
- Assistant Director of Education at Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
- Assistant Manager at Subway Restaurants
- Camp Manager (previously titled Programs Coordinator) at Department and Fossil Rim
- Sandwich Artist at Walt Disney, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology, minors
South Jordan, UT June 2017 - present Cricut is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space. The Cricut is an electronic cutting machine that when paired with a cloud-based software program allowing users to cut intricate patterns with hundreds of different materials. Director of Education, Training and Experience * Building an online educational learning resource to foster customer engagement and satisfaction. * Developing learning curriculum and content to support social channels, instructional videos, online webinars, and onsite learning events. * Building a new program, curriculum, processes, and educational team to positively impact NPS.
- Director of Education at Cricut
- Director of Training and Implementation at School Improvement Network
- Elementary and Junior High Principal at Alpine School District
- Clinical Faculty Associate at Brigham Young University
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Ed. D. - Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education - Education Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
* Implemented progressive measures to ensure regulatory compliance in areas of file maintenance, submissions, and accreditation readiness and visits, continuously leading campus to better and better audit scores. * Fostered and cultivated collaborative relationships with personnel on program and policy development while simultaneously managing equipment, facilities, and course materials needs. * Facilitated year-over-year improvements in regard to attrition over budget metrics. * Oversaw faculty recruitment, orientation, course assignments, and professional development processes. * Managed student handoff from enrollment while overseeing admissions, registration, and scheduling to ensure academic progress in the areas of attendance, grades, matriculation, graduation, student satisfaction, and retention. * Training Director for newly hired Director of Education for the company (Session Management) * Retention specialist. Improved attrition outcome results from 12% to 7.1 % in 7 months. * Employee and staff turnover was 90% under my management.
- Director of Education/ Employee Training/Professional Development at UNITED EDUCATION INSTITUTE
- Director of Education at EDUCATION FUTURES GROUP
- Director of Education/Staff Development& Training Detroit Campus at EVEREST INSTITUTE, CORINTHIAN COLLEGES, INC
- at EVEREST INSTITUTE, CORINTHIAN COLLEGES, INC
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Resources Development
Director of Education & Student Services, as well as Instructor of Medical Assistant and Phlebotomy courses at The Healthcare Institute. Experience as a Clinic Liaison, manager, supervisor, specimen collection and processing, medical assistant, phlebotomist, x-Ray tech. Experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, internal medicine, high risk patients.
- Director of Education & Student Services at The Healthcare Institute
- Director of Education & Student Services at The Healthcare Institute
- Medical Assistant Instructor at The Healthcare Institute
- Specimen Processor Coordinator at Critical Healthcare Management
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant - Certified Medical Assistant
- Associates - Allied Health Transfer
Oversaw Education department for COE accredited campus at El-Paso with student population of 750-800
● Academic leadership for Associate's and Diploma programs including nursing
● Managed Program directors and 75 faculty members while providing performance reviews and coaching
● Conducted in-services to train faculty with adult teaching methodologies
● Organized and hosted quarterly graduation ceremonies for student and their families Major Accomplishments:
● Implemented changes to improve retention rates and restructure Program Director roles
● Successfully passed all aspects of TWC audit
- Director of Education at Education Futures Group
- Externship Manager at Concorde College
- Operations Manager at Smile Brands
- Academic Director at ITT Tech
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery - Inder Singh
I am responsible for overall operation of the academic department at the school level and ensuring academic integrity within the guidelines of institutional, accreditation, state, and federal policy and regulation. I supervise the Associate Director of Education, Registrar, Library/Resource Manager, Evening Supervisor, Program Directors, faculty members (20), and other academic support staff, and provide guidance to students. I provide leadership for faculty, staff, and students in meeting the academic mission of the school and serves as a member of the Campus Director's management team.
- DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION at NATIONAL CAREER EDUCATION
- ADJUNCT FACULTY at SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY
- ADJUNCT FACULTY ADVISOR at SACRAMENTO CITY COLLEGE
- Director of Student Advocacy and Marketing at College Students for Educational Organization
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Adjunct Marketing Strategy Professor
- MBA - General Management and Marketing
- Bachelors of Science - Marketing
• Oversee programmatic strategy of JASoCal including managing six staff members who are responsible for implementing the JA programs.
• Work collaboratively with Board of Directors to ensure student goals are met.
• As primary contact for corporate/education partners, managed matters related to curriculum & proposal submissions.
• Assisted with creating a corporate 'giving plan' and the preparation of grant proposals and project reports.
• Managing of all grant deliverables and reporting.
- Senior Director of Education at Junior Achievement of Southern California, Inc.
- Director of Job Shadow at Junior Achievement of Southern California, Inc.
- Executive Assistant to President at Junior Achievement of Southern California, Inc.
- Database Manager at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science