• Instructor for Customer Service and Career Development courses
• Oversee all student employment assistance for the campus
• Responsible for screening, hiring, and training of new educational staff
• Responsible for all placement and completer results
• Maintains an up-to-date employment assistance database
• Develops an effective inter-working relationship between the campus, student and the employment and externship community to achieve institutional objectives
• Develops, implements, and assists the Director of Education with monitoring adequate extern sites to meet the campus's needs and demands
- Director of Education at INTERACTIVE COLLEGE OF TECHNLOGY
- FINANCIAL ANALYST at GETRONICS
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at FAMILY DOLLAR
- ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR at NORTHERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Marketing
Superintendent/Director of Education for Yellowstone Academy located on the campus of Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch. A K-12 school district serving trauma-based youth in both residential and day treatment.
- Superintendent/Director of Education at Yellowstone Academy
- Middle School Principal at Lockwood School District #26
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - School Administration
- Master's - Technology in Education
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education- Special Education K-12
Senior educationist who determines and leads the implementation of Aegis Trust’s strategy for the delivery of this organization’s Education for Sustainable Peace (ESP) programs in countries where it operates with the aim of strengthening the resilience of national communities against any possible return to mass atrocities, crimes against humanity and genocide in future, by strengthening reconciliation and social cohesion processes. As part of the above-mentioned strategy particularly fostering the processes of reconciliation and social cohesion, the Director of Education ensures the use of a Learner-Centered, Participatory, Active and Interactive (LCPAI) approach to teaching-and-learning resorting to testimonies and group discussions/dialogue among other procedures in the delivery of Peace Education to various members of the community with a special focus on students and teachers. Working with government and non-government agencies as well as higher learning institutions in countries where Aegis Trust operates, the Director of Education develops strategies and plans to (1) infuse Peace and Values Education into national curriculums and (2) accompany the implementation of those curriculums with a special focus on their component of Peace and Values Education.
- Director of Education at Aegis Trust
- Director General of Education Planning in the Ministry of Education, Rwanda (October 2009 – January 2014), and Part-time (weekend) Lecturer in the then Kigali Institute of Education Master’s Degree Program of Education in Curriculum & Instruction (September 2012 – August 2013) at Rwanda Ministry of Education & Kigali Institute of Education
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Education
• Assisted in the creation, development, and implementation of several grants, totaling over $370,000.00
• Manage multiple employees and administer development, training, performance reviews and performance management
• Assist in aligning all departmental strategies with organization mission, vision and goals
• Create and implement annual education budget, as well as the overview and control of expenditures and income per approved budget
• Create marketing and promotional materials as well as serve as liaison with organization directors
• Develop and sustain mutually productive partnerships with other conservation entities
• Coordinate with directors and other members of the management team on potential donors and board members to secure funding for programs, facilities, activities and events Notable Achievements:
• Aided with increased revenue by 33% by implementing strategic marketing and communication strategies
• Enhanced employee productivity and organizational commitment with proper training and evaluation procedures and raised retention considerably
• Promoted four times within eight years
• Served as Interim Director of Education when necessary
- Assistant Director of Education at Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
- Assistant Manager at Subway Restaurants
- Camp Manager (previously titled Programs Coordinator) at Department and Fossil Rim
- Sandwich Artist at Walt Disney, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology, minors
Director of Education -Member of corporate level management teams -Hold monthly teacher meetings -Develop budget for Title I funds and Residential Treatment Grant funds following allowable guidelines -Maintain student records while enrolled at Coastal Harbor Treatment Center -Ensure compliance with Georgia Accrediting Commission and Georgia Department of Education -Work directly with sending school district to ensure continuity of education -Hire and supervise certified teachers and paraprofessionals -Follow TKES evaluation guidelines for teacher evaluation -Assist student treatment teams to develop a treatment plan address all areas of need -Ensure all IEPs are being maintained and implemented as written -Work with Savannah Chatham County Public School System to identify students with with disabilities -Assist teachers to assure that all students’ needs are being met -Work with Savannah Technical College to develop a partnership to allow overage students the opportunity to complete the requirements to earn a GED
- Director of Education at UHS Coastal Harbor Treatment Center
- Behavior Interventionist and EBD Site Coach at Duval County Public Schools
- Autism Site Coach at Duval County Public Schools
- Behavior Intervention Specialist at Duval County Public Schools
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - Special Education
- Bachelor of Science - Education
Promoted to Director of Education position in recognition of establishing an excellent rapport with students and faculty
members as well as, driving student success for retention rates, program management, and certification outcomes.
• Lead 13 Instructors and 50 Mentors through training, coaching, observation, and evaluation to meet the retention, graduation and certification goals for 300+ online students.
• Increased student retention rate to 76% by reviewing data and executing training programs based on "The Energy Bus, " a book by Jon Gordon that discusses the philosophy of embracing positive culture and values while overcoming personal obstacles.
• Manage the academic and attendance statistical progress on a regular basis and present the results and recommendations to the Executive Director of Education and Leadership Team.
• Assure operational programs and outcomes are in full compliance with regulatory and certification agencies.
- Director of Education at MyComputerCareer.edu
- at MyComputerCareer.edu
- IT Instructor at MyComputerCareer.edu
- physician practices, and ambulatory surgery centers at MedQuest Associates, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Media and Communications
2017 to 2018
Self-governing successors in interest to allied tribes and bands signatory to the 1855 Treaty of Point Elliott.
Director of Education Innovation
Cabinet level position; reported directly to CEO and board of directors. Increased and operationalized team orientation to focus on racial equity, inclusion, and cultural resurgence in Native American Indian education. Provided human resources services to 150 employees with three direct reports. Oversaw $25M budget.
• Developed innovation division and related committees to generate comprehensive P-12 education infrastructure with Comprehensive Tribal Government Strategic Project Plan, preserving tribe's sovereign rights and cultural values.
• Implemented innovative education infrastructure systems approach using cycle of inquiry.
• Reported and conducted budget analysis of current Tribal Compact Schools, Washington State Charter Schools, and private schools for Tulalip Tribal Board of Directors. Produced facilities plan, education funds plan and maintained budget reports and records in monitoring $53M project, inclusive of contract development and negotiations.
• Developed, negotiated, and set education contract precedence mending division between districts and tribe.
• Led strategic planning with co-design innovative approach building model tied to Tulalip Values and beliefs as related to data driven outcomes; memorialized commitments while promoting cohesive alignment within tribal government.
• Appointed by the Governor's Office of Indian Affairs on Education to serve as part of Social Emotional Learning Work Group; produced standards based SEL materials.
• Improved sovereign to state and federal relations resulting in passed beneficial legislation.
- Director of Education Innovation at TULALIP TRIBES
- Director of Early Learning Prek -3rd Grade at 22
- Interim Director of Multilingual Education at FEDERAL WAY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Consultant, State Policy and Implementation Support at ELA Common Core State Standards
1 year at this Job
- Doctor of Education - Education
- Master of Arts - Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Director of Education
• Responsible for phone calls, voicemails, emails, daily mail, filing and office supplies.
• Prepare and maintain classrooms
• Marketing-new class campaigns. Created new business relationships to add CE courses
• and opportunities to those businesses.
• Recruiting-new Instructors and collaborating with Instructors to create new CE courses
• and materials.
• Consistently updating website and calendar with Ce courses, Salesperson and Broker
• Responsible for reporting CE credits to GREC as well as obtaining new course approvals.
• Organize and maintain course calendar and Instructor schedules.
• Communicate course updates to students and Instructors.
• Organize and attend off-site event functions and CE courses.
• Responsible for researching and implementing new curriculums with Instructors.
• Track and report program completion and compliance to GREC.
- Director of Education at Real Estate Resources Academy
- Preschool Lead Teacher at Sugar Hill Church
- Stay at Home Mother at Stay at Home Mother
- Manager Trainee at Enterprise Rent A Car
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Management
Ross Medical Education Center provides training for Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration, Dental Assisting and Pharmacy Tech. The Assistant Campus Director of Education is responsible for the day-to-day academic operation of the campus. The role provides leadership for students and faculty. The Assistant Campus Director of Education provides a supportive and team driven environment allowing students to complete their program of study and achieve their educational goals. Faculty responsibilities include: Faculty supervision and support, recruitment and training of faculty, monitor classroom, ensure curriculum is followed, audit gradeing, ensures Faculty licensure is current, provides opportunity for faculty development, facilitates faculty meetings, preform faculty evaluation. Student responsibilities include: Monitoring student retention and placement rates, monitor attendance and grades,participate in new student orientation, approve make-up attendance sessions, provides guidance when needed, prepares student progress reports,conduct regular student meetings, assists in preparation of graduation celebration. General responsibilities include; Attending advisory board meetings, preparing annual reports for accreditation, human resource activities, and externship site visits.
- Assistant Campus Director of Education at Ross Medical Education Center
- Customer Support Specialist at Bell Flight
- Office Manager/ Human Resource Manager at Integrated Health Concepts of Bristol, LLC
- Customer Service Coordinator at KING PHARMACEUTICALS, INC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Management
- Bachelor - Business Management
- Associate - Applied Science, Medical Assistant
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES: Works with Executive Director to develop strategic initiatives and a master plan for educational programs and exhibits. Develops and manages an annual program plan and budget, which adds value to visitor experience, supports museum projects and reaches targeted audiences. Researches and writes educational content for programs and exhibits to ensure consistency and quality; leads educational programming efforts for school groups, community partners and general visitors. Develops relationships with educators and other school personnel in the Museum's service area to build public relations, receive valuable evaluations and suggestions and become familiar with state standards to ensure Museum programs and exhibits complement the current classroom curriculum. Works with the Executive Director and Operations manager to coordinate and manage personnel, schedules and logistics for exhibits, educational programs, special events, outside activities and community outreach. Serves as a Museum ambassador for the educational mission of the museum by creating mutually-beneficial partnerships and collaborations with outside agencies, schools, groups and institutions. Provides support in researching and writing grants for educational programs and exhibits. Assists with the implementation and reporting on related grants. Works with Executive Director and Program & Volunteer Coordinator to plan, implement, manage and execute special events. Oversees the program and education team, providing supervision, leadership and guidance while working closely with the Operations and floor staff in coordinating events.
- Director of Education at The Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast
- Teacher at MARTIN COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Math Teacher at Martin County Schools
- Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Instruction at Kanawha County Schools
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- M.A. - Education
- B.A. - Education