Responsibilities Director of Environmental Services. Safety Chairman. Resource Team Member for Life Care Services since March, 2012. Accomplishments High guest satisfaction score of 98 %. Perfect safety record. Assist and consult remotely 100 + LCS communities. Overlook housekeeping , laundry, groundskeeping and set up department. Overlook 50 staff members. Reaponsible for 24/7 scheduling , payroll , hiring, ordering and invoicing. Responsible for cleaning of 352 Independent Living Homes, 108 skilled nursing rooms, 44 Assisted Living Rooms, 20 Memory Care Rooms , large event center and grounds. Our health center is currently rated as a Five Star Health Center. Skills Used Infection control knowledge, floor care knowledge, recruiting , multitasking and consultations.
- Director of Environmental Services at Sagewood
- Director of Housekeeping at Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort
- Director of Houskeeping at The Buttes A Marriot Resort
- Assistant Director of Houskeeping at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas / DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS Business Administration - Management
- Associate of Art - Travel and Tourism
• 5 year Director of Environmental Services
• 1 Year Organizational interim LEAN Coordinator
• 45 bed, 100,000 square foot facility including Physical Therapy, Geriatric Psychiatric unit, Emergency Department, Surgery Unit and many off campus medical office buildings.
• Responsible for the staffing, purchasing, payroll, scheduling, and day-to-day operations.
• ADP Payroll
• Interviewing, background checks, and recruiting of potential employees.
• Onboarding of new hires
• Facilitating and organizing departmental and organizational meeting and projects.
• Monitoring and interpreting metrics
• Ensures Joint Commission, OSHA, and infection control compliance.
• Safety Committee team Member
• Infection Control Committee team member
• Patient Satisfaction Committee team member
• Diversity and Inclusion team member and founder
• Decon/Emergency Operations Committee team member
• Developed new departmental and organizational policies and procedures to replace outdated policies.
• Training EVS department on proper use of PPE and proper cleaning procedures.
• Facilitating weekly interdepartmental safety audits.
• Zero hospital acquired C-diff or MRSA infections since employed at St. Luke’s.
- Director of Environmental Services at St. Luke's Hospital
- Supervisor of Environmental Services at Phelps County Regional Medical Center
- Operator at Briggs and Stratton
- Server/ IT/Cook at Ramada Inn and Suites
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Human Services
Supervisor: Cher Haack Administrator
Director of Environmental Services (Facilities Management) accountable for building maintenance, contractor procurement, housekeeping, vendor liaison, purchasing, and the overall sustainment of a 73 unit senior apartment community. Responsible for departments' monthly budget for procured services, utility consumption, and required supplies.
Maintains state required building operations through; preventative/predictive maintenance, and daily, weekly, and monthly inspections. Conduct monthly fire drills, and community disaster preparedness evacuations. Chair monthly Safety Committee meetings with; housekeeping, care givers, and medical technologist staff. Responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness, safety, and operations of the building.
Equipment and systems inspected:
• Back-up Generator, Boilers
• Emergency Exit/Strobe Lighting, Fire Alarms, Magnetic Doors
• Eight HVAC units and 84 Package Terminal Air Conditioners (PTACs)
• Kitchen appliances and equipment
• Interior and exterior building lighting, outlets, and switches
• Potable water system
• Retains maintenance and inspections logs and report within the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Direct Supply TELS.
- Director of Environmental Services at Carson Valley Senior Living
- Plumbing Department Supervisor at Home Depot
- Co-Owner & General Manager at Stellar Painting LLC
- Supervisory Facilities Operations Specialist GS-12 Step 5 Series-1601/1640, YC at Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center Bridgeport CA
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Information Technology
Oversee 20 other facilities operations including capital projects, construction project. Operational needs, hiring of maintenance staff along with training, Performed CMS surveys of these facilities to ensure their readiness for CMS, Life Safety, and Fire Marshal inspections. Along with working with local agencies. Along with my performing my below duties at Bellbrook. Director of Environmental Services Direct the day-to-day operations of the Maintenance, Housekeeping, Laundry, Security, Transportation, and Central Supply Departments. Act as Project Manager of all construction projects, and serve as Safety Officer, along with being in charge of the preparedness of all natural and technological disasters. Prepare operating, and capital budgets, along with preparing bid sheets, spec and scope of work for all projects. Have an excellent working relationship with state, federal and local government agencies.
- Senior Director of Environmental Services at SANCTUARY at BELLBROOK
- Director of Facilities Management at LAKELAND CENTER
- Regional Facilities Manager at WINGATE MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC
- Director Facilities Management at MERCY MEMORIAL NURSING CENTER
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Building Maintenance Management
Responsible for the maintenance, appearance and safety of assisted living facility including grounds and all engineering. Reports to Executive Director and supervisor of maintenance, housekeeping and laundry staff. Hires and supervisor for all outside professional services and maintains all logs and monthly required maintenance of HVAC, plumbing, emergency systems, electrical and mechanical. Order all approved supplies and materials needed to support department, set within budget guidelines. Oversee all department staff and facility staff is organized manner and abides by all health and safety regulations. Contact Marta Olander 908-419-3594
- Director of Environmental Services at Spring Hills of Somerset
- Facility Manager at Contact Marta Olander
- Delivery Driver/ Food Preparation/ Event support at Assembly of God Church
- Bakery Manager at Twin Oaks Caterers
7 months at this Job
• Recruit, Interview, hire, and develop team member's performance providing by providing regular and timely assessment.
• Manage all operations of Environmental services department
• Establish innovative models to motivate team to achieve expected outcome.
• Build quality relationships with departmental managers, Administration, vendors to establish efficient business flow.
• Manage budgets exceeding 1 million
• Exhibit and provide leadership to approximately 30 team members
• Perform monthly in-service presentations to educate team members on new policy
• Effectively lead project teams to meet strict deadlines and collaborative goals
• Quality Management
• Counseling and evaluations
- Director of Environmental Services at Lower Keys Medical Center
- Assistant Director of Environmental Services at Anderson Regional Medical Center
- at Mississippi State University Athletic Administration
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
I’m responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hospital patient rooms,conference room, labs office suites and floor care. I manage over 150 staff, 2 Assistant Director and 5 Operation Managers on a daily basis
- Director of Environmental Services at University of Chicago Medicine
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Allergro Hotel
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at The Gwen Hotel
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Conrad Chicago Hotel
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility. Ensures appropriate appearance, performance, and interpersonal relationships of all departmental employees. Ensures the employment of all safety precautions and equipment in work areas. Assigned and monitors employee work areas for quality control. Maintains judicious use of supplies and equipment. Listens and acts on complaints involving departmental operations of employees. Lifts, handles, and manipulates office materials, departmental supplies, and environmental services equipment when demonstrating their use. Proves cooperative with other department heads, and is fair in dealings with employees. Formulates curriculum for and conducts in-service training programs utilized by the department. Interviews and makes final selection of job applicants. Executes dismissal procedures for unsatisfactory employees, and initiates disciplinary action as necessary. Plans and directs departmental work schedule considering such factors as traffic, patient care routines, visiting hours, and the nature of the task or procedures to be completed. Systematically inspects completed tasks to ascertain the quality of performance. Establishes standards, procedures, and schedules. Maintains working relationship with professional, administrative, and line level personnel within other departments. Initiates and directs training programs, demonstrates new equipment and methods. Inspects facility to determine that environmental standards are maintained
- Director of Environmental Services at Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Standardization, Training & Development Manager at United States Air Force
- Human Resource Operations Manager at United States Air Force
- Regional Manager at United States Air Force
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Project Management, 3.75 GPA - Project Management
- Bachelor's degree, Business Administration and Management, General, 3.4 - Business Administration
- Associate's degree, Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General - Human Resource Management
Assignments included: 25 year career in contract services healthcare with ServiceMaster/Aramark Healthcare was to correct, implement, and maintain positive improvements within the organization/healthcare system being supported. Position was to support facilities management. Positions included Resident Regional Director, Director of Environmental Services, Director of Operations.
• Director, Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, Milwaukee, Wi. 1/2013 - 2/2015
- Director, Director of Environmental Services, Director of Operations at ServiceMaster/Aramark Healthcare
- Nationwide at Private Support Services Contractor in Healthcare
- Director at St. Mary and St. Elizabeth Hospitals
- Resident District Manager/Director at Environmental Services
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Coordinated facility cleaning service operations. Assigned housekeeping staff to specific shifts and room blocks based on abilities and daily requirements. Trained and mentored all new personnel to maximize quality of service and performance. Promoted safety by demonstrating proper operation and training staff on power equipment tools. Evaluated employee performance and developed improvement plans. Maintained controls over expenses and inventory for optimal budget tracking. Placed orders for housekeeping and laundry supplies. Managed team productivity and workflow to exceed quality standards. Completed schedules, shift reports and other business documentation. Utilized chemicals and cleaning equipment in accordance with safety protocols and proper operating standards. Developed and mentored staff on policies and protocols to foster new program implementation. Communicated repair needs to maintenance staff. Directed team of 15 personnel in a senior living facility with 75 rooms. Managed a staff of 8 housekeepers and 7 laundry aides. Provided services efficiently and with high level of accuracy. Increased customer service ratings through personable service. Developed departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets and policies. Delivered messages, mail and packages to staff and residents. Updated team members about changes in products, services, and policies.
- Director Of Environmental Services at VANCREST OF URBANA INC
- Housekeeper at VANCREST OF URBANA INC
- at CHAMPAIGN COUNTYWIDE COMMUNICATION CENTER
- Emergency Dispatcher at CITY OF URBANA POLICE DIVISION
1 year, 7 months at this Job