CCV Etiwanda Gardens is a privately-owned facility that hosts receptions, weddings, meetings, conferences, and retreats. As Director of Events, my responsibility was the overall success and profitability of the Events Department. Customer service was at the heart of every decision made. I utilized customer feedback, KPIs, and employee feedback to influence sales, engage in constant improvement, and deliver on our customer service promise. Key responsibilities: Customer service, sales and marketing, human resources, facility management, vendor relations, and operations. Key achievements: Overall sales increase of 200%, customer satisfaction scores consisting of an average 4.8 out of 5 stars, developed and nurtured a relationship that spawned a large contract with the county school district which resulted in a two year contract worth $485,000 in gross sales, managed a local community outreach to deliver backpacks and school supplies to school kids, managed and led a local community outreach to deliver dinner to 500 attendees in our annual Toy Store event.
- DIRECTOR OF EVENTS at CCV ETIWANDA GARDENS
- DIRECTOR OF HOTEL OPERATIONS at PRO-AV
- REGIONAL HR MANAGER at PRESENTATION SERVICES
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resource Management
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management
savvy marketer and passionate problem-solver with deep expertise in consumer experience creation. A strong analytical thinker, creative provocateur, and endlessly curious.
Phone: (781) 417-0391 Director of Events, DraftKings
Email: [email protected] Oct 2014 - Present
• Successful build out of 20-25+ events per year, ranging from 150 - 800 attendees. LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/tori-pereira-160160a4
• Execution of experiential projects including programming, production budget management, vendor contract negotiations, briefing and developing event Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/album/4919432 creative, including sponsor branding integration, and building custom marketing campaigns to drive VIP and public attendance.
• Championed the use of analytics - utilizing various data resources to better CORE COMPETENCIES understand audience behaviors and uncover unexpected insight in order to improve user/customer experience and optimize event ROI. Event Management
• Developed strategic partnerships with various professional teams and leagues Experiential Marketing such as NASCAR, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, and the PGA. Multitasking
• Oversight of over $12,000,000 in yearly event production budget. Business Development
• Assisted with launching online digital market plans and promotions for Ideation multitude of DraftKings initiatives. Account Direction
• Built, negotiated and managed brand activations, event production, media barter and ticket sales.
• Collaborated with social media and contents teams, to market promotions
- Director of Events at DraftKings
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - planners and sales
• Enhanced current policies and pricing structures to maximize revenue; increasing annual profit
• Held responsible for tracking Banquet Revenues to Budget and identify justifications
• Communicate effectively with the Club Manager, Service Manager and Executive Chef to ensure operations run smoothly
• Obtain client event requirements, provide site visits, reserve function space and confirm to clients in a timely manner while achieving maximum satisfaction
• Negotiate, produce and follow through on all Contract terms
• Organized private member events, corporate and fundraising events
• Coordinate with the Head Golf Professional, Director of Tennis and Director of Activities & Wellness on strategies to provide the membership with top-notch events
• Book entertainment and organize décor for events of all magnitudes
- Director of Events & Catering at Country Club of Asheville
- Catering Coordinator at The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa
- Universal Worker at The Holmstad Retirement Community
- Sales Administrator at The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management - Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Associate in Science
• Develop long-term relationships with clients and vendors including negotiating contracts and managing venues.
• Manage pre-event procedures including budgets, site inspections, set-up, reservations, registration, room layout, Audio Visual equipment, BEOs, handouts, and marketing materials.
• Managed event logistics: venue management, food and beverage, development of client relationships, maintaining vendor relationships, accounts receivable, marketing & social media, advertising, event décor, and event sales.
• Assist in designing marketing via social media, print advertising, and online advertising.
• Manage high profile guest list and promptly respond to Requests for Proposals and other guest correspondence.
• Sell, plan, and produce all events, gifting suites, and forums.
- Director of Events at Social Spotlight Events
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pediatric Probiotic Specialist at Culturelle
- Dental Sales Consultant - Crest and Oral B at Ventas, Proctor and Gamble
- Pharmaceutical Representative at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
Academic School year
• Develop and promote Afros events, and collaborate with with other organizations to create successful events National Council of Negro Women, Morgan Section, Baltimore Maryland
• Participate in community service on Morgan's campus and in the community
• Bring advocacy to black women, families, and communities
- Director of Events at Afros of Morgan State University
- Staff Specialist at Baltimore Youth Alliance, Inc
- coach and mentor to first year and junior BYA program campers at Edible Arrangements
1 year at this Job
- - Political Science
New York, NY An American brasserie celebrating regional American cuisine/classics with a healthy dose of the bold, great flavors Bobby Flay is known for. Director of Events & Private Dining I planned, organized, and executed close to one thousand private events during my employment at Bar Americain, ranging from 5 to 400 people, averaging annual event sales in excess of $1 million. I have overseen all aspects of event planning from conducting site visits, contract management, menu selection (working closely with the Chefs), collaboration with the Beverage Manager re: wine selection, BEO creation/disbursement, staffing requirements, menu design, room set-up/staging, to running the events. Handled all correspondence from first contact to final billing. Special skills in negotiations and identifying cost-saving opportunities for tentative clients to cement these bookings. Delivered events that consistently exceeded client expectations, resulting in repeat clientele.
- Director of Events & Private Dining at BAR AMERICAIN
- Reservationist → Manager at MESA GRILL
- Program Consultant at JENNY CRAIG, INC
- General Manager at CHEEBURGER CHEEBURGER
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Liberal Arts
Responsible for all communication with clients from initial inquiries to execution of events;
conduct facilities tours; and organize and oversee event including room planning, staffing, room
layout, AV set up, catering and food set up
● Plan and coordinate all monthly special events: PSPCA adoption and fundraising; Comedy Night; and First Friday live music showcase
● Schedule and coordinate weekly events: Open Mic; Quizzo; and Drink and Draw
● Maintain social media accounts including photographing, writing content, and posting 3-4 events weekly to keep accounts up to date and relevant Front of House Manager:
● Manage the Tasting Room and Peacock Room Bars
● Order and control inventory of local spirits, including forming and maintaining relationships with local distilleries
● Manage staff and schedules for bar employees
● Coordinate with the Director of Operations regarding brewing schedules, product releases, seasonal brews, and off premises marketing and sales events
- Director of Events at Philadelphia Brewing Company
- Catering Consultant at Honey's Sit 'n Eat
- General Manager at Honey's Sit 'n Eat
- Catering Director at
7 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate - Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Printmaking//Book Arts
Medical Seminar Company with more than 45 programs in Aesthetics, Medicine and Pain Management. Nation wide company, every weekend there is at least one seminar, as the Director of Events my role is to oversea and manage everything regarding the event. venue booking, logistics, instructors, attendees, materials, vendor recruitment and coordination. Constantly coach and motivate my team to meet an exceed sales goals.
- Director of Events at Empire Medical Training
- Account Manager at Tshirt central
- Territory Manager at Electro Afines S.A
- Sales Director at Martimpex S.A.
10 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing and Sales Management
• Responsible for coordinating all on and off-campus events including but not limited to Head of School events, Parents' Weekend, Spirit Weekend, Reunions, Commencement, Board of Trustee weekends, Loyalty events, campaign events, faculty and staff events, regional Advancement events, local and regional Holiday events and other school-wide programs and events for the EHS community and alumni.
• Work closely with the Head of School and Administrative team to develop the goals and outcomes for each event and to identify new opportunities that engage, cultivate and steward alumni and parents.
• Coordinating the local and regional events for the new Head of School as part of the larger plan to introduce him to alumni, parents and prospective families.
• Manage and design programs as part of the EHS CONNECT initiative. Work with Alumni Program Officers to identify appropriate and targeted opportunities. CONNECT is an initiative developed to celebrate, promote and strengthen our community through networking events and programs planned four years in advance.
• Implement new creative elements into events each year and maintain Raiser's Edge metrics related to attendance, engagement, volunteerism, and donor results.
• Manage and oversee all program elements including event timelines, invitations, communications and social media integration, logistics and work orders, registrations, nametags and set-up and break down; communicates with guests and host before and after events.
• Manage all event budgets, finding creative ways to save.
• Refreshed vendors and vendor relationships by using contacts from previous positions. Resulted in significant savings and enhanced / unique experiences for constituents.
• Personally responsible for the on-campus Alumni Cottage. Responsible for all guest arrangements, master budgets and improvements necessary to maintain this unique housing for alumni.
• Serve on the Scheduling Committee to assist all areas of the school with event requests.
• Report directly to the Director of Advancement.
- Director of Events at EPISCOPAL HIGH SCHOOL
- Senior Director at PALISADES MEDIA VENTURES
- Lead Protocol Officer, Ceremonials Division at U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
- Community Liaison Coordinator at U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.S., Business - Leadership & Management
- B.A. - Psychology
• Coordinated and managed the organizational process of event production within an established budget
• Increased year-to-date event revenue from $89,537 to $106,614 by developing creative and unique opportunities for members to connect and network
• Established long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of events and programs
- Director of Events & Programs at Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Program Director at Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Student Teacher at Baker Elementary School-Upper St. Clair School District
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Early Childhood Education