Director of Facilities - Adeptus Health, First City Hospital (DFW), First Choice Emergency Room (Austin, Houston and San Antonio), Dignity Health (AZ), University of Colorado Health Systems (CO) and Ochsner Health Systems (LA)
Manage 100+ FSED's and HOPD's across four different states an 80,000 sf. commercial office building and back for 3 hospitals. Managed HOPD's and FSED's for First Choice Emergency Room (TX), Dignity Health (AZ), University of Colorado Health Systems (CO) and Ochsner Health Systems (LA). Managed MSA's and assisted three (3) hospitals. (First Texas Hospital-CyFair, Laveen General Hospital-Arizona and Mesa General Hospital-Arizona). Managed: Annual fire marshal inspection required for licensing and accreditation. Quarterly and annual life safety inspections required by EOC and The Joint Commission. Collaborated with C-Level managers on rollouts and special projects. Quarterly EOC inspections required by EOC and The Joint Commission. Managed the opening and closing of HOPD's or FSED's. Worked close and collaborated with Adeptus Security Manager. Managed Adeptus maintenance team, Facilities Specialist, Facilities Coordinator and Office Services staff. Manage maintenance, EVS services, landscaping, HVAC, etc. Manage insurance claims. Vendor management. Work order system Worked with all cities and HOA's. Collaborate with: City Officials. Fire Marshals Architects Professional Engineers (P.E's) General Contractors Sub-contractors Landlords Life Safely Officers The Joint Commission Surveyors (both nurse and life safety) OSHA 3rd Party Management Developers
- Director of Facilities at Director of Facilities - Adeptus Health, First City Hospital (DFW), First Choice Emergency Room (Austin, Houston and San Antonio), Dignity Health (AZ), University of Colorado Health Systems (CO) and Ochsner Health Systems (LA)
- Facilities Manager at Jewish Community Center of Dallas, Inc
- Facilities Manager at PFSweb, Inc
- Facilities / Real Estate Manager at Telvista, Inc
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Private two sheet ice skating facility located on the campus of Syracuse University.
Assistant Director of Facilities (2006-2018)
Manage the daily operations of the front office / pro shop area with the primary focus on admittance policies, skate rentals, and retail merchandise. Handle all daily ice and Ice resurfacer maintenance and operations. Provide leadership and direction in
overseeing the performance of over 30 student employees.
• Maintain the highest standards in ice maintenance to ensure a quality surface for all patrons.
• Operate, repair and do daily preventative maintenance on two ice resurfacers.
• Co-designed the Tennity website and maintain on a daily basis.
• Maintain a schedule for two ice sheets
• Chart categorized year to year building analysis based on usage counts.
• Hire, train, schedule, supervise and evaluate student pro shop, skate guard and part time staff and supervisors.
• Input job action notices and weekly payroll for student and part time staff.
• Coordinate the facilities master ice schedule for reservations, programs and events.
• Provide assistance to 3 club teams with scheduling practices, games and resolving conflicts.
• Maintain the Point of Sale system with merchandise updates and software upgrades.
• Play a key role in the design of all artwork for apparel and accessories sold in the pro shop.
• Oversee all Tennity operations during Women's varsity hockey games, including Ice maintenance and resurfacing.
• Head instructor for the summer hockey schools and director for the Kool Kats Skating School.
• Provide daily sharpening of skates and scheduled sharpening of rental skates.
• Promote Tennity events and programs to various groups on campus. Eric Porter -
- Assistant Director of Facilities at Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion
- Facility Coordinator at Direct the Community Youth Ice Skating Program
- DBA at ICE
- Assistant Manager, Arena Operations at
12 years at this Job
- Associates - Computer Aided Design
- - Making & Painting Technologies
Forty-Three locations throughout GA, TN, VA, NC & SC / Two Concepts Major focus was All DHEC recording, tracking and resolutions; Other responsibilities included: Managing a crew of R&M techs plus outside vendors that maintained the 43 businesses; Sourcing and purchasing of new equipment, supplies and parts; Researching/Approving quotes and purchase orders; Maintaining warehouse of equipment & furniture and the re-purposing & rebuilding of that equipment & furniture; While holding the position of Director of Facilities for all 43 locations starting August of 2017, I ~~~~~~ to hold the Director of Operations Position for my 10 Locations.
- Director of Facilities at Café Enterprises
- Director of Operations at Café Enterprises
- Multi-Unit General Manager at JOES CRAB SHACK
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at TGI FRIDAYS
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Grade GS- 1640-13 level 8
Pensacola Naval Hospital, 6000 W. HWY 98
Pensacola, Florida 32512 Title: Director of Facilities
Management of the Navy Hospital in Pensacola, in addition to Ten Medical Clinics in five states
• DOD Top Security Clearance
• Facilities Team Leadership
• Budget Development/Management
• Projects Development/Management
• Construction/Remodeling Management
• JCAHO/NFPA Life Safety/Environment of Care Management
• Long/Short Range Planning
• Development of technical process and improvements
• Employee Team Development
• Utilities/Energy Management: Boiler, Chiller, HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing
• Electrical Distribution Equipment/Systems Management
• Mechanical Equipment/Systems Operations Management
• Facilities Liaison with Senior Military Command
• Facilities Communications Director
• Purchasing of Goods/Services
• Grounds Maintenance Management
• Blue Print/Building Drawings review
• Hours: Forty per Week
- Director of Facilities at United States Department Of Defense
- Director of Facilities at CREIGHTON University Medical Center
- Facilities Manager at STATE of NEBRASKA
- Boiler/AC Utilities Plant Operations Shift Supervisor at STATE of TEXAS, Building and Procurement Commission
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- MASTER DEGREE - Leadership
- Graduate - Leadership/Management
- BACHELOR DEGREE - BA Management of Technical Services
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE - Real Estate
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE - HVAC Engineering
As the assistant Director of Facilities at Belmont Abbey College I was responsible for 48 employees including maintenance and housekeeping as well as the grounds. I was responsible for the coding of all invoices and contract work. I dealt with all contractors. The process of hiring and all employees as well as the termination process. I was responsible for weekly safety meeting's and handling all injured employees. I worked side by side with the regional manager. I traveled to Daytona to train at Embury-Rifdle Aeronautical School. I worked for WFF Facility Services for 7 year's.
- Assistant Director of Facilities at WFF Facility Services @ Belmont Abbey College
- Property Manager at Reality
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
As a seasoned professional in facilities management, I develop, negotiate, and implement strategies that generate bottom-line excellent project management and customer satisfaction. My work is as much about seamless project implementation as it is about managing the trades. Therefore, I produce strong financial results by uniting technical expertise with positive client and customer relationships. I achieve mutual goals quickly, cost efficiently, and according to exceptional standards and hope to bring this expertise to your organization. Additionally, I have developed and executed programs as diverse as facilities management and construction for over 115 campus locations. In my 25 plus years in the Facilities management and operations industry, I have encountered and solved many of the customer service and client relation issues and development projects as well as paved the way for increased positive communication among architects, engineers, managers, general contractors, and tradesmen. With bottom-line responsibility, I endeavor to cut unnecessary costs with no decrease in the service quality. If your company is looking for a Director of facilities with the experience and expertise to consistently develop superior results and subsequently plan, manage, and administer the company’s goals, I would be interested in speaking with you further and in much more detail to discuss the value that my strengths and experience can bring to your company. I can be reached in confidence at the above telephone numbers or email address. With best regards, David Girten
- Director of Facilities at International Education Corporation
- Director of Facilities Operations at Corinthian Colleges, Inc
- Facility Manager/Director of Facilities at DeVry University
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
As Director of Facilities & Safety, I manage the Plant Operations and Environmental Services Departments along with two department supervisors within two (2) separate long term acute care hospitals. Manage the operating budgets and responsible for the P&L of all departments assigned. Also responsible for composing & submitting to corporate all hospital "capital" purchase requests. As the Director, I am responsible for all the department employee interviewing, recommendation for hiring and training. In addition, also responsible for the facility safety programs, cleanliness, facility maintenance, preventive maintenance programs, facility repairs, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, Biomed and various miscellaneous repairs, project management and contracting service contractors when needed. Additional responsibilities include the management of all medical & pharmacology waste, recycle programs, landscape maintenance, pest control and laundry service management.
- Director of Facilities & Safety at Vibra Hospitals of DeSoto & Richardson
- Director of Support Services at HCA Healthcare
- Environment of Care Director at UHS, Inc
- Director of Facilities and Building Maintenance at YMCA of Arlington
9 months at this Job
- Masters Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Baccalaureate of Science Degree - Health Science
- - Business Administration and Computer Science
57 East Ave Valley Stream NY 11580
[email protected] - (347) 942-4610
To obtain a position in a business/company where I can utilize my skills, training and experiences.
Assistant Director of Facilities
Integra Managed Care-New Hyde Park, NY- July 2017- Present
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities, I planned, organized, assisted, and directed facility maintenance, security, repair, and the physical operation.
Maintained three offices on three different floors.
Received deliveries and stocked break rooms with supplies, installed monitors and computers
Converted and modified cubicles, assembled furniture.
Cleaned and set up conference rooms for meetings.
Direct Care Worker/Education Counselor
Martin De Porres Group Homes - East Elmhurst, NY - October 2012 to February 2015
Assist Direct Care Supervisor in the assessment of each individuals(s) abilities, interests and need areas toward independent living.
Assist Direct Care Supervisor in the development of each ISP. Assist/monitor/teach individuals(s) in budgeting skills. Assist/monitor/teach individuals engaging in daily chores.
Meet with individuals (as needed) on an individual basis to discuss concerns, problems
Wildcat Corporation/ DHS - Bronx, NY - April 2012 to October 2012
Duties include cleaning offices and other areas as needed.
➢ Provided a sanitized and healthy environment. Performed carpentry or painting, mow lawns, shovel snow and ice from walkways. Mended leaky faucets while performing other small repairs. Alert supervisors of major malfunctions and repairs required in the building. Exterminated pests. Locked or unlocked doors for employees. Moved furniture as needed and replaced light bulbs. Maintenance Foreman Basic Housing - Bronx, NY - October 2006 to November 2011 Performed regular inspection of all electrical, mechanical and other equipment of the facility. Detected any defects and malfunctions, immediately repaired, and refurbished as needed. Coordinated with the production and other departments for feedback on the functionality of machinery and equipment. Reported all defects and damages to the maintenance manager. Complied with the industry standards and safety regulations of working. Completed all tasks as delegated by the supervising authority. Maintained all records of the repair and maintenance works conducted in a facility. Perform plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs when needed. Efficiently managed time and meeting all specified deadlines. Facility Manager Basic Incorporation/In Patient Treatment Facility - Bronx, NY - March 2006 to October 2006 In charge of all maintenance duties for five floors, medical department and kitchens area. Supervised and delegated duties to nine staff members. Responsible for all repairs including electrical, painting, plumbing and plaster. Exterminated all rooms, office areas, medical areas and kitchens area. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Qualifications: Excellent personal motivation with a proven ability to build; work individually and collaboratively in a strong team concept environment. Focused, versatile, dependable, multi-task oriented, flexible, positive, emotionally stable, able to adapt effectively to challenging and emergency situations. Strong interpersonal skills resulting in exceptional rapport with people and proven able to deal courteously, professionally, and tactfully with the general public in a variety of circumstances. Skills: Plumbing: Measurements, cutting, reaming, bending, threading and connected Pipes, installation of sinks and showers and commodes Electrical: Install and troubleshoot incandescent and fluorescent light fixtures, GFCI outlets, switches, breakers and circuits using BX and nonmetallic cable.
- Assistant Director of Facilities at Integra manage care
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Building Maintenance
Director of Facilities and Wisconsin Operations ESR – Stillwater 2015 - Present · Helped design and then Project Managed the building of a new facility in New Richmond Wisconsin. The project came in on time and on budget. · Coordinated the process for getting CARF accreditation in 2017. · Designed the plans to remodel two facilities to develop more useable room, creating new classrooms and allowing the staff better visualization within the center. Managed the subcontractors bringing the projects in on time and on budget. · Developed a tracking system for the management of 60 fleet vehicles to get a better handle on vehicle costs and to update the fleet. · Managing the IT services with Brave North Technologies and currently working on the reorganization of our server.
- Director of Facilities & Transportation at ESR, INc
- Program Supervisor at East Suburban Resources
- Owner/General Manager at Remodel & Repair Concepts
- General Manager at Alderwoods, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Director of Facilities
• Manage Grounds, Housekeeping and Maintenance Departments
• Project manager for OSHPD and capital projects
• Programmed PM program.
• Maintenance productivity and moral improved within 4 months
• Managed contractors
- Director of Facilities at Baywood Court Retirement Community
- Director of Facilities at The Kenney Retirement Community
- Director of Facilities at Acacia Creek Retirement Community
- Director of Facilities (three different communities) at ABHOW
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA in Humanities - Humanities
- BS in Business Administration - Business Administration