Director of Finance for Food Ingredient and International Division of MFI
- Director of Finance at Michael Foods
- Controller, Open Equipment Division at Schneider National Carrier
- Controller at Condux International
- Internal Audit Manager/Controller at Unisys (Formerly Sperry)
19 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BBA-Accountancy
I am Director of Finance as a contract consultant doing Financial Reporting and Analysis, financial modeling for capital raise for private equity firm.
- Director of Finance at Trueffect, Inc
- Principal/Consultant at Allen Real Estate Consulting (AREC) LLC
- Director of Finance at Carbon Cycle Energy
- Senior Real Estate Analyst/Associate at Deloitte & Touche Tohmatsu
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Real Estate Development - research
- Masters of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
As Director of Finance managing day-to-day operations, financial analysis, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll are the key tasks of this position. Annually collaborate with the Mayor to prepare operating budget and capital improvements budget. Prepare monthly a statement of revenues and expenditures which are submitted to the Mayor and Council for review. Accountable for procurement of all property, materials, supplies and services under a central purchasing system for all departments, offices and agencies. Manage collection and disbursement of city funds. Developed a strategic and functional plan for financial staff to maintain an adequate system of internal controls. Maintain the utility billing system by billing customers, collecting payments, providing information on accounts, collections, bad debt accounts; update billing software database.
- Director of Finance at City of Donaldsonville
23 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Responsible for completing the daily DSR, A/P, Deposits, Anything the Director of Finance may assign
- Assistant Director of Finance at Kimpton Hotel Monaco
- Senior Accountant at Datum Filing Systems
- Controller at North Baltimore Plaza Hotel
- Senior Accounting Manager at North Baltimore Plaza Hotel Crescent Hotels and Resorts
10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Hospitality Management
- - Accounting
Director of Finance for an airport Fixed Base Operator and Part 135 charter operation.
• Stabilized the accounting department that had been through 100% turnover.
• Directed AP, AR Cash Management and monthly close.
- Director of Finance at Winner Aviation
- Project Management Consultant at Robert Half Management Resources
- Supervisor, General Accounting Services at FirstEnergy
- Business Manager at East Ohio Machinery / Alliance Technical Services
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, cum laude - Accounting
350 rooms, full service restaurant, 20,500 sq ft of meeting/function space). Associate Director of Finance - Supervise and support AR, AP, Payroll, Cashiering and Income Audit functions. - Manage, educate and train accounting team. - Ensure that the hotel's and Corporate's policies and procedures are implemented and maintained. - Reconcile bank statements and prepare cashflow forecast. - Post month end journal entries. - Complete month end closing reports to meet company deadlines. - Prepare P&L variance analysis for corporate management team. - Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts. - Prepare and file monthly tax returns. - Assist property Director of Finance in providing financial leadership to the business.
- Associate Director of Finance at Westin Waltham/Boston
- Assistant Controller at Battery Wharf Hotel
- Accounting Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro
5 months at this Job
- as Master in Accounting - Analysis and Audit
Atlanta, GA (Work from home out of The Villages, FL) April 2012 - April 2018 Director of Finance & Operations Responsible for all financial and accounting aspects of organization. This company was formed by the Vice-President of CMI, see below, my previous job, and I hold the same responsibilities held at Crisis Management International. The company is based in Atlanta, it gives me an opportunity to work out of my home in The Villages, FL.
- Director of Finance & Operations at STRATEGIC CRISIS ADVISORS
- Director of Finance & Operations at CRISIS MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL
- Chief Accountant at PINECREST ACADEMY
6 years at this Job
- - English and Spanish Bilingual
As the Director of Finance I handle customer Finance and insurance needs. I establish relationships with our direct and indirect lenders and offer additional products for our customers. I also work with CVR dealertrack Route 1 and VinSolutions. if I don't have a customer in front of me I'm on the sales floor assisting salespeople close deals and I also help with the sales manager as well. I do month in Recaps of all Finance transactions and make sure that the deals in the contracts in transit are getting funded and not bounce back.
- Director of Finance at Napelton Hyundai
- Sales Floor Manager at Honda of Kenosha
- Floor Sales Manager at Rock chevrolet
- Sales Associate at Palmen GMC Buick
5 months at this Job
- Some college
I work with my schools student voice (which is students with leadership help to improve the life of students plus plan events). In that group of students I am their Director of Finance. My job is to make sure that the students are staying in budget for each semester and giving each event and or club an equal budget to work with to make their programs possible.
- Director of Finance - Student Voice at Montserrat College of Art
- Campus Life Assistant at Montserrat College of Art
- Orientation Leader at Montserrat College of Art
- Bear Gallery Internship / Work-Study at Montserrat College of Art
3 months at this Job
- B.A. / B.F.A, Illustration Major & Creative Writing Minor (Junior Year)
- High School, Art I, Art II, Art III, Art IV (Honors Level), Sculpture
- Artist Summer Residency Pre-College (6 college credits)
New York, NY 2014 - Current Multi-brand private label and contemporary label men's accessory licensee / market brands; Revenues $40M Director of Finance Responsible for all aspects of accounting, finance, treasury, human resources, insurance, internal controls, cost control, cost reduction and system development. Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters, build, manage and maintain relationships with licensors. Implement contract management and financial management/ reporting system, remain in compliance with CT-PAT and Social Compliance rules and regulations.
- Director of Finance at Bespoke Fashion LLC
- Consultant & Interim Controller at Bespoke Fashion LLC
- Controller at ESCADA, US, INC
- Controller at SCHIFTER+PARTNERS, LLC
5 years at this Job