As the Director of Finance for Community of Christ, a global not-for-profit, managed $175 million in investments, created a process for regular budget-to-actual reporting in three languages, initiated customized online giving program that increased online giving by 239%, introduced active monitoring process which reduced outstanding receivables by 63%, developed cash flow projection model and dramatically improved treasury management, resulting in positive cash flow and repayment of all outstanding debt in 2 years, developed processes to support multi-million dollar gifts. Special focus on the U.S., Canada, Europe, Latin America and Australia.
- Director of Finance at Community of Christ
- Controller, Dairy Division at Rockview Farms
- CFO at Yeager Skanska, Inc.
- Audit Manager at Eadie and Payne, LLP
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- MACM (Master's degree)
over all accounting experience with 25 years as Director of Finance. Work in properties producing ice $100 Million in revenues. knowledge of systems and forecast as well budgeting.
- Director of Finance at Hilton
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- A.A. - Finance
Responsible for Completing the DSR
➢ Responsible for A/P, to include entering invoices, check runs, etc
➢ Handling Guest's questions regarding there folios
➢ Anything else the Director of Finance may assign
- Assistant Director of Finance at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore
- Senior Accountant at Datum Filing Systems
- Controller at North Baltimore Plaza Hotel
- Senior Accounting Manager at North Baltimore Plaza Hotel Crescent Hotels and Resorts
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Hospitality Management
- - Accounting
• Promoted as Director of Finance and Operations of Oakes Children's Center
• Responsible for all my previous tasks, as seen below (Finance Manager).
• Manage the HR Department - oversee 45 employee compliance issues such as Worker's Comp, 403b administration.
• Manage the IT Department and troubleshoot Avatar related technical problems
• Managed payroll systems transition from Zenefits to Ascentis/Nova Payroll and HRIS.
• Oversee System Administration of Windows Client/Server Environment (Managing Active Directory)
- Director of Finance & Operations at Oakes Children's Center
- Finance Manager at Oakes Children's Center
- Accounting Manager at Edgewood Center
- Audit Associate at KPMG
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's of Science in Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
Promoted to finance lead for the Tennessee Division. As the Director of Finance, my primary responsibility is to implement and drive processes to improve the Division operational and financial performance. I also work closely with the Land Acquisition team running pro-formas to determine the best deal structures and use of potential land deals. ◦ Improved operating margin by 450 basis points from 2017 to 2018. ◦ Improved ROIC% by 1100 basis points while securing ~2,000 new lots. ◦ Implemented processes to drive even flow production, signups, and closings increasing efficiency across the Division. ◦ Received perfect results from an internal finance and operation audit.
- Director of Finance at PulteGroup, Inc
- at PulteGroup, Inc
- Controller at PulteGroup, Inc
- Financial Analyst/Senior Accountant at PulteGroup, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associates of Applied Science - Accounting
As Director of Finance I provided leadership and mentoring to the following departments; General Ledger, Revenue Audit, Accounts Payable, Warehouse, Purchasing, Cage and Drop/Count. Reviewed monthly general ledger account activity prior to completion of financial statements. Maintained records related to capital expenditures and other property projects. Member of the Compliance, EIS (Exceptions, Internal Controls and Surveillance Reports), and Operations committees. Worked with internal and external auditors with quarter and year-end audits.
- Director of Finance at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Controller at Wild Rose Casino & Resort
- Staff Accountant at Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin
- Audit Manager at Gun Lake Tribal Gaming Commission
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Associate - Accounting
Quincy, MA Oct. 2018 - Present
• Book and reconcile daily entries to statements, process accounts payable, and investigate credit card disputes.
• Assist Director of Finance with cash flow analyses, fixed asset additions, and preparing information for external auditors.
• Prepare month end closings for properties that include, but are not limited to booking journal entries, preparing bank reconciliations, reviewing general ledger activity, and ensuring that transactions are entered correctly.
• Perform monthly P&L and BS reviews and check for missing items and significant changes in accounts.
- Assist Director of Finance at Giri Hotel Management, LLC
- Accounting Intern at
- Bank Teller at Citizens Bank
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting & Finance - Accounting & Finance
Hired on as Pre-opening Director of Finance for the Le Meridien Dania Beach. Oversee $40M construction budget. Responsibilities include, but not limited to: AIA Draw Request; Logs: Contract, Change Order, Permit, Deposit, Buyout, and Lien Waivers to present monthly to ownership and bank. Worked with General Manager and Senior Vice President to build a management company from ground up that had to be presented to Marriott International. * Installed new accounting system (Cutover from RealView to SAP) * Work directly with the Director of Revenue on budget variations based on sliding opening date * Oversee all license and permits needed to re-brand to the Le Meridien Dania Beach
- Director of Finance at Le Meridien Dania Beach at Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Director of Finance at Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel
- Director of Finance at Renaissance Fort Lauderdale
- Staff Accountant at Atlantic Hotel
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Henry E. Rohlsen Airport RR1 9923 St. Croix, VI 00850 April 2004 to July 2018 Director of Finance & Administration - manages financial management/consulting services office, supervises financial and payroll reporting for various affiliated entities. Supervisory functions include financial reporting, payroll, monthly and quarterly return filings, cash management, GL account reconciling, audit preparations. EDC reporting. Uses MAS500 acct'g application, Web Cash Manager, ABRA payroll, Excel, Business Works.
- Director of Finance & Administration at GREENLEAF VI, INC
- Assistant Controller at DIVI CARINA BAY CASINO
- at DIVI CARINA BAY CASINO
- Assistant Controller/Accounting Manager at DIVI CARINA BAY CASINO
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
BMW of Sudbury Sudbury, MA July 2018-Jan 2019
Director of Finance
• Managed a team of six (3 F&I managers, 2 billers and an assistant)
• CIT management for entire store
• 300-unit average per month store
• $1680 PVR average for department
• 50-75 deals per month myself
- Director of Finance and Administration at BMW of Sudbury
- Sr. District Manager (MA) at JM&A Group
- at United States Air Force Part-time
- Finance Director at Acura Columbus
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology