Director of Food and Beverage, large upscale retirement and continued care facility. Menu, recipes, training and Implementation. Writing budgets, Oversee projects and large event planning. GPO compliance. Direct management of three leads, and 45 staff.
- Director of Food and Beverage at HEARTHSTONE AT MURRAY HILL
- Director of Restaurant Operations/ Corporate Executive Chef at Shilo Inns and Resorts
- Multi-Unit Executive Chef at Thomas Cuisine Management
- New Product Developer at R&D Grain Millers International and United States Bakery
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cuilnary/ Restaurant Management
- Associate - General
-Director of food and Beverage for a hotel that is converting to a new Brand this year called EVEN.
-Work both in the front of the house and Back of the house training employees
-Work with the Sales and Marketing team to come up with marketing ideas for both the restaurant and our catering department
-Budget planing and awareness
• payroll and end of day procedures and deposits to bank
- Director of Food and Beverage at IHG Hotels
- Food and Beverage Consultant at Hotel Indigo Traverse City
- Director of Food & Beverage at Hotel Indigo
- Bar Manager at Country Club of Troy
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Associate
2018 - 2019 The hidden gem of Colorado Springs & the Pikes Peak region offering a variety of luxury accommodations for its resort guest while servicing its 2,500 memberships. Director of Food and Beverage - Responsible for a $7M food & beverage operation for a Four-Diamond resort & club. Provided service skills training for an upscale dining room, pub-style bar & lounge, casual dining room, barista, pool side cafes, beverage carts, in-room dining, catering, & banquets. As a member of the executive team, assisted in establishing & ensuring brand standards were followed.
- Director of Food and Beverage at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club
- General Manager at Azure Condominium
- Chief Operating Officer at The Bear's Club Property Owners Association
- Executive Director at Delray Grande Condominium & Club
1 year at this Job
Leadership of Food and Beverage with nine outlets, banquets and catering trending $27 million
in revenue for 2018. In addition, F&B for Private Club with 2400 + members.
• Successful planning and execution of all the Food & Beverage components of the 2018 Honda Classic for PGA National with record-setting revenues and profitability of an iconic event.
• Facilitated Food and Beverage and Management Team to a complementary and cohesive unit.
• Nurtured and leveraged interdepartmental synergies with all cross-functional areas across Resort, Spa and Golf Operations.
• Responsible for revamping and rebranding of the outlets including the PGA fine dining concept.
• Created, developed and leveraged industry relationships with purveyors to achieve the most beneficial pricing structures to reach financial results to ownership simultaneously enhancing the Guest experience.
• Hired as Director of Restaurants and Outlets and promoted with 5 months to Director of Food and Beverage.
- Director of Food and Beverage at PGA National Resort and Spa
- General Manager / Operating Partner at Hudson Waterway East
- Consultant at Private Equity Strategic Integration & Acquisitions
- Executive/Director of Client Relations at One Call Medical
1 year at this Job
2200 Alaskan Way, Ste. 200 Seattle, WA. 98121 www.columbiahospitality.com Position: Corporate Director of Food and Beverage Responsibilities: Multi unit business development of full service luxury food and beverage operations for a boutique hotel collection, luxury residential and golf. Responsibilities include design build restaurant concepts development and implementation of a multitude of sustainable food and beverage programs. Hands on financial management and control. Oversee all front of the house training and development, wine programs, special events planning and management, purchasing, public relations & marketing
- Corporate Director of Food and Beverage at COLUMBIA HOSPITALITY
- Hotel Manager at THE EDGEWATER HOTEL
- Culinary Director/ Food and Beverage Director at THE EDGEWATER HOTEL
- Executive Chef at THE WINNETU INN & RESORT
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Responsible for all daily operations in the Clubhouse, regarding food and beverage and staff within the departments, including: Innovations, the Beverage Cart, Snack Bar and all Private Events at the18 hole semi-private golf club.
• Increased food and beverage revenue from the previous year of $395,00 to $415,000, while managing expenses and controlling the payroll ratio
• Led the Food and Beverage team to win 3 consecutive quarterly regional awards for Best Overall Satisfaction, resulting in making the yearly budget and receiving the Yearly Bonus.
• Developed sales, marketing and net revenue plan by following company budgeting and revenue guidelines, P&L.
• Increased ala carte revenue by $20,000 over prior year while maintaining the expense budget while controlling the payroll ratio.
• Managed the Food and Beverage Department to a positive net revenue for two years upon taking on the position, following a negative net revenue for the previous 5 years.
• Recruit, select, develop and train a qualified staff, conduct performance reviews in order to maintain ClubCorp's 3 steps of service; Warm Welcomes, Magic Moments, and Fond Farewells.
• Maintain exceptional member relations to ensure member satisfaction.
• Lead and motivate by creating an excellent work environment centered on teamwork.
• Conduct monthly inventory levels are met and maintained according to budget.
• Nominated for, and earned a ClubCorp Superstar Award in 2017
- Director of Food and Beverage at DeBary Golf and Country Club
- Director of Food and Beverage at Hartefeld National Golf Club
- Service Director at Greenbrier Country Club
- Food and Beverage Manager at Hartefeld National Golf Club
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management
Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labor costs and profitability.
● Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition.
● Development and maintenance of all department control procedures.
● Work with the Chef, Banquet Managers and Food & Beverage Front of House Managers to ensure all arrangements and details are dealt with.
● Works closely with sales department to establish proper and adequate communication between guests/groups, ensuring all events are properly managed and organized.
● Establish a rapport with groups to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
● Ensure a professional attitude and proper business attire when on property, ready to meet or service a client at any time.
● Teamwork-Relations with co-workers and management.
● Responsible for overseeing all scheduling within the department.
● Participation towards overall Hotel Maintenance and cleanliness.
● Achieving service that exceeds expectations.
● Overall maintenance of the operation at a level in keeping with the standards prescribed
- DIRECTOR OF FOOD AND BEVERAGE at BARDESSONO HOTEL AND SPA
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FOOD AND BEVERAGE at CASA MONICA RESORT
- DIRECTOR OF FOOD AND BEVERAGE. LE PAVILLON at NEW ORLEANS
- Food and Beverage Manager at One Ocean Resort and Spa
11 months at this Job
- - HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
Executive Committee member of 431 guest room/6000+ sq. feet meeting space hotel ❖ Created and implemented an aggressive Food and Beverage strategic plan resulting in $600K YTD over budgeted revenue of $1.4M ❖ Daily supervision of all divisions of Food and Beverage; Graze Restaurant and Lounge, Banquets, In-Room Dining, and four pools ❖ Responsible for all reporting and financial tasks including forecasting, budgeting, payroll, bank and cash audits ❖ Maintain customer satisfaction as the driving philosophy of the F&B department ❖ Personally demonstrate a commitment to customer service by inquiring about service quality and responding promptly to guest needs ❖ Strategically evaluated new methods of operations to increase profits while maintaining overall operational standards ❖ Responsible for aligning and maintaining food/beverage costs and labor standards to meet or exceed budgeted levels ❖ Analyze and present month/year end profit and loss reports with corporate leaders ❖ Prepare the F&B budget and maximize department resources to contribute to the successful achievement of the budget ❖ Oversee Executive Chef, 3 Managers, 2 Supervisors, Banquet Managers and a staff of 50 associates ❖ Manage human resources functions including recruiting, selection, orientation, training, performance reviews, pay and recognition programs to maintain a skilled and motivated workforce ❖ Create and maintain marketing and social media objectives to drive revenue and increase brand awareness ❖ Effective performance management through improving employee motivation, developing strong channels of communication including shift lineups, departmental meetings and incentive programs ❖ Assisted sister property, Tempe Embassy Suites in launch of Graze brand and operation
- Director of Food and Beverage at Zona Hotel and Suites
- General Manager at The Wrigley Mansion Club
- Director of Outlets at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Assistant General Manager at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business
Cleveland, Ohio Cluster Assistant Director of Food and Beverage - Intercontinental Hotel, Intercontinental Suites Hotel and Holiday Inn at Cleveland Clinic Campus in Cleveland OH 04/2016- Present Strategic oversight of Culinary and F&B operations of three hotels and two brands with an oversight of 140 colleagues. As the Cluster Assistant Director of F&B, I am responsible for the leadership of a $26mil operation including three hotels InterContinental Hotel-Conference Center, Intercontinental Suite Hotel, and Holiday Inn. I am responsible for multiple outlets such as, Table 45, North Coast Café, three meal period restaurant C2, MOCE Café, an In-Room Dining operation that services 700 guest rooms and multi-facet banquet operation. I am executing operations in alignment with IHG's Winning Metrics and Owners vision of the three brands. Inspire and support a diverse team of Director of Food and Beverage, Campus Executive Chef and 16 managers and colleagues. The InterContinental hotel is ranked with the Forbes 4-star award and AAA 4-diamond award, the only one of its kind in the state of Ohio. Located in Cleveland Clinic which is the most massive single medical development project in the United States. Moreover, in the process, it has earned a reputation as a solid luxury hotel in town.
- Cluster Assistant Director of Food and Beverage at Intercontinental hotel IHG Hotels
- Department Head and Restaurant General Manager at MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL
- Food and Beverage Manager at MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL
- Room Service Manager/ Banquets Manager at THE MIRAGE HOTEL AND CASINO
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT
- B.A. in Food and Beverage Management Administration - INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES
Overall responsibility of all food and beverage operations within the hotel including bar, restaurant,
in room dining, banqueting and executive lounge
• Instrumental in planning of $5m refurbishment of outlets
• Achieved top 10 restaurant in Washington DC on Tripadvisor
• Forecast sales until 2020 and budgets completed
• Working closely with Director of Sales on strategic plan for banqueting spaces and client retention achieving 13 weddings booked in 2019 vs.6 in 2018
• Implemented new service training SOP resulting in highest scoring department for Customer Satisfaction Survey at 93%
• Improved communication within the organisation to help resolve issues in a timely manner by introducing monthly round tables with staff
- Director of Food and Beverage at The Dupont Circle
- Operations Director at Valentina Fine Foods
- Operations Manager at Des McDonald Restaurants
- General Manager at The Diner
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel and Institutional Management - Hoteland Institutional Management
- Leaving Certificate