Director of Housekeeping overseas all the operation of housekeeping and laundry, meaning schedule, payroll, inventory, overseas all VIP, ensure that rooms are ready for arrivals,room cleanliness and public areas. The hotel have 538 rooms...
- Proyect Director of Housekeeping at The Services Companies
- Director of Housekeeping at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Manager Housekeeping at Ritz Carlton
- Sr. Housekeeping Manager at Nickelodeon Suites Resort
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Social Work
Crowne Plaza Remington Hotel Director of Housekeeping Embassy Suites Hotel Director of Housekeeping Marietta Conference Center & Resort Executive Housekeeper Atlanta Marriott Downtown Director of Housekeeping Wyndham Downtown Assistant Director of Housekeeping
- Director of Housekeeping and Laundry at
6 years, 9 months at this Job
Qatar - Managed by Grand Heritage International - 192 Suites (Opening Team) Position Director of Housekeeping - May 1 2012 till Oct. 10 2013 (1 year + 5 months) Responsible for Coordination and management of the Housekeeping & Laundry
- Director of Housekeeping at Governor West Bay Suites & Residences
- Director of Housekeeping at Sea Magic Hotel & Resort
- Director of Housekeeping at Sea Magic
- Director of Housekeeping at Laguna Vista Hotels & Resorts
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Monitor Daily assignments to ensure that proper quotas and standards are maintained.
• Assist the Executive Housekeeper in conducting physical inventories of all uniforms, linen and supplies.
• Assist the Director of Housekeeping Interviewing new hires, training, Resolving problems with proper communication and discipline when appropriate.
• Responsible for the department's weekly payroll.
• Oversee the staff of room attendants, house persons, floor supervisors and managers by Conducting daily prep Shift meetings, inspecting staff work and giving guidance and ensure proper hotel standards are met.
• Maintain cleanliness quality based on hotel standards.
• Supervises the accurate and timely turnover of clean rooms.
• Supervises the initiation of work orders to Engineering and follow-up on the status of these orders.
• Order and receive supplies so as to maintain adequate inventory levels.
• Inspect guest rooms and, public spaces, storage areas and rest areas each day.
• Conduct monthly department meetings.
• In the absent of the executive housekeeper, responsible for housekeeping operation.
• Assisted the Director of Housekeeping in organizing and turnover of all rooms after Renovation.
• Check and monitor the daily schedules, and prepare for future schedules
• Act as Manager on Duty as required.
• Complete projects as determined by the Director of Housekeeping, or the General Manager
- Assistant Director of Housekeeping at Hotel Edison
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper at ONE UN NY HOTEL
- Housekeeping Manager at KITANO HOTEL NYC
- Housekeeping Manager at MILFORD PLAZA HOTEL NYC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Hospitality Management
Daily Core Work Activities and Managing Housekeeping Operations by assisting the Director of Housekeeping and maintaining a strong working relationship with front office to ensure effective communications for operational issues. Prioritizing rooms to be cleaned to ensure guest are granted mobile check in. Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies for the team. Ensures guestrooms, public space and employee areas are cleaned according to operating standards. Ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, procedures and standards are meeting to ensure all yearly audits are passed. Initiates and maintains an effective inspection program including 126 guest rooms daily, public areas, employee work and locker areas, storage areas and laundry areas. Managing departmental costs by understanding the importance of the department's operation on the overall property financial goals and educates staff on details as appropriate. Manages areas of operations to budget by reviewing operating statements, budget worksheets and payroll progress reports weekly. Team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results to meet productivity goals. Ensuring exceptional customer service and handles guest issues effectively. Ensuring guest satisfaction is incorporated in department meetings. Empower employee, develop goals, and celebrate successes. Develop quarterly goals for the room attendants. Ensuring all communications are delivered in a timely manor and recognize performances. Ensure all Human Resource activities are carried out to standards. Complex Asst. Director of Housekeeping at the Westin and Sheraton Hotel of Kansas City at Crown Center
- Assistant Director of Housekeeping at Raphael Hotel Autograph Collection
- at Marriott
- Director of Housekeeping at Westin Jekyll Island Hotel
- Director of Housekeeping at Sheraton Crescent Hotel
9 months at this Job
- - Taken
Work closely with the Director of Housekeeping and other departmental heads to build positive working relationships with the staff ❖ Administrate the personnel management of the department (30 people): hours, holidays, sick leave, and resolved any personal concerns of the staff ❖ Facilitated hiring process, including interviewing, training, and evaluating job performance- inspect guest rooms and guest floor corridors to ensure the highest of standards are being upheld. ❖ Coordinate directly with the Head of Maintenance to ensure that the quality standards in the rooms and public areas were being met ❖ Take personal responsibility to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of all hotel guests
- Assistant Director of Housekeeping at SH Group, Baccarat Hotel & Residences
- Night Manager at SH Group, Baccarat Hotel & Residences
- Assistant Director of Housekeeping at Langham Hospitality Group, Langham Place, Fifth Avenue
- Assistant Front Office Manager/Night Manager at Capella Hotel Group, The Setai Fifth Avenue
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Hospitality Management
12/17 - PRESENT
Located along the edge of one of the most beautiful strands of beachfront property - The Shores barrier island - The Shores Resort & Spa offers a unique, luxury resort experince offering a distinctively different approach featuring 212 rooms, some with Cabanas over looking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
* Director of Housekeeping
➢ A AAA Four-Diamond luxury boutique hotel located on a barrier island in Daytona Beach, FL.
➢ Assisting with high profile events such as elegant settings for weddings, special events and meetings.
➢ Managed a diverse campus environment for H2B Visa seasonal employees, as well as Contracted employees.
➢ Worked across diverse, cross functional teams to leverage and share best practices, embracing and emphasizing company
➢ high standards of excellence.
➢ Executed a turnaround and improvement in operations through the implementation of an extensive detailed cleaning program.
➢ Implemented a Stone & Marble restorative program.
➢ Restructured and Reorganized Housekeeping departmant to work in a more efficient manner.
➢ Establish annual review standards and work procedures for all Housekeeping staff.
➢ Optimized supply orders saving more than $300 - $500/monthly.
➢ Implemented new procedures for Laundry Dept. to work in a more efficient manner, by realizing a cost savings of 20%.
➢ Conduct regular inspections and recommendations to the facility.
➢ Produce monthly reports of goals, accomplishments and future plans.
➢ Ensured work was completed by the highest quality standards and OSHA regulations.
➢ Conduct extensive staff education and training.
➢ Coordinate outside vendors for pest control, window cleaning, document destruction, and recycling.
- Director of Housekeeping at THE SHORES RESORT & SPA
- Manager, Healthcare Housekeeping Services at HCA East Healthcare at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
- Property Manager/Realtor at TC Rentals and Property Management
- Executive Director of Housekeeping & Environmental Services at Jupiter Island Country Club
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Property Management CAM License - State of Florida
- A.S. - Business Adm
- Real Estate License in State of Florida - Real Estate
➢ Schedule staff of 50
➢ Make all room assignment using OnQ
➢ Conduct linen inventory and guest supplies inventories
➢ Place orders using Birtchstreet
➢ Conduct lobby, corridor, garage and room inspections Accomplishments
➢ Assisted on the Opening of The Perry Lane Hotel in Savannah, helped train the housekeeping team, new DOH
➢ ¾ of hotel renovation completed in 2016
➢ Passed QA inspection in the green zone in 2016, 2017 and 2018
➢ Passed AAA inspection receiving a 4 being one of the highest scores received in cleanliness for 2017 and 2018
➢ Increase Medallia scores year after year
➢ Medallia 2016 64.0
➢ Medallia 2017 71.2 an increase of 7.2 against benchmark
➢ Trained 4 J1s students into the management program
➢ Promoted a supervisor of Housekeeping as a Director of Housekeeping
➢ In the process of developing a room attendant as a supervisor
➢ Developed and trained a room supervisor as a floor care supervisor
➢ Assisted on a hotel transition in Houston in 2015
- Director of Housekeeping at AUSTIN DOUBLETREE HOTEL
- Director of Housekeeping at SHERATON AUSTIN HOTEL
- Director of Housekeeping at OMNI DALLAS CONVENTION CENTER
- Director of Housekeeping at OMNI AUSTIN HOTEL SOUTHPARK
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates in Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
The Wyndham Indianapolis West was a 407 Room 4 star hotel locate in Indianapolis, IN. I supervise up to 75 Employees through out the day also up to 15 Temp Employees from a Temp agency. Supervises all housekeeping employees, hires new employees as needed, discharges employees when necessary and take disciplinary actions when policies are not followed, Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise. Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly, Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff. Schedules employees and assigns extra days off according to occupancy forecast, Maintains a time log book of all employees within the department. Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items. Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences. Assists Director of Housekeeping with all of the following departmental functions and concerns: assist with opening and the PM shift, maintaining turnover to an acceptable level, maintaining uniform control, purchasing and issuance, guest requests, monthly meetings, quality assurance in public space and guest rooms, linen and supply inventories, purchasing linen and supplies when needed, assist with scheduling, kroon’s and payroll cost controls.
- Assistant Director of Housekeeping at Wyndham Indianapolis West
- Customer Service Manager (CSM) / Customer Service Assistant Manager at Wal-Mart Store Inc
- Executive Director Housekeeper at Country Inns & Suites Carlson
11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
Director of housekeeping/laundry oversee a staff of 10 payroll Qci on my employees run the auto scrubber, run the buffer, carpet machine,inservice my staff order supplies make sure laundry machines are in working go to morning meetings and i am a working supervisor
- Director of Housekeeping and Laundry at Serene health
- Housekeeping Aide at menorah park
- Housekeeping Supervisor at clinic care
- Team Leader at kethly house
3 months at this Job