Drive performance for PMO while managing a combined capital and operating budget of $32M. Lead project management team in the execution of complex projects from initiation to closeout. Partner with business functions and IT leadership to create IT metrics to optimize IT metrics used for monitoring and reporting. Managed 4 direct reports, 10 consultants and 30 matrixed resources. Key Accomplishments: * Deployed new SAP systems for Canadian Operations as Director of IT Operations & PMO. * Implemented processes to ensure that critical productions systems are available during the year and decreased costs by 60%. * Reduced governance compliance issues and improved project execution time by 20%. * Provided strategic training opportunities for project team members and increased productivity by 20%. * Worked with external partners to implement an Agile Model to deploy new data center for 61 locations throughout Canada. * Oversaw the deployment of new SAP systems for Canadian operations.
- Director of IT at IT Operations & PMO
- at THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- Senior Program Manager at
- Senior Program Manager Consultant at
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
- Master's Certificate - IT Project Management
- Master's Certificate - Program Management
•Conducts training needs analysis for curriculum enhancement.
•Utilizes the ADDIE process to develop courseware for the university's Acute Surgical Pain Management Fellowship.
•Collaborates with on-site and contract subject matter experts to develop courseware through the product life-cycle.
•Promoted to Director of IT and Lead Instructional Designer.
•Formed and staffed new IT department within six months.
•Works collaboratively with university stakeholders and key decision makers to establish policies, procedures, and best practices regarding information technology and courseware development.
•Successfully facilitated implementation and change management from existing LMS to new LMS saving $20,000 annually.
•Successfully completed migration to Office 365, providing faculty, staff, and students the capability to retrieve email, communicate virtually, host meetings, and host video lectures.
•Saved $100,000 annually by migrating to Office 365 and streamlining IT processes.
•Successfully completed building the university's distance education Acute Surgical Pain Management Fellowship in six months, adding $80,000 of revenue annually.
•Performs instructional design duties such as, needs analysis, story boarding, technical writing, and graphic design.
•Utilizes iSpring course authoring software and trains department team members on its use.
- Director of IT at Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia
- Maintenance and Inspection Department Training Manager at EVERTS AIR CARGO
- Training Coordinator at Mohawarean Aviation Services
- Subject Matter Expert at SSE
2 years at this Job
- BS Project Management
To answer Telephone calls for Information Technology in a courteous manner in absence of the IT
• Attend Morning meetings as and when required.
• Run the Daily IT Briefing in absence of Director of IT.
• Managing MyService desk call logging program during your shift ensuring correct follow up is done to resolve tickets.
• Complete Starwood Monthly, quarterly, semiannual and yearly checklists attaching all required evidence.
• Monitor Starwood security programs and rectify as and when there is an alert. Such as MVM, EPO, NCM.
• Ensure you are aware of the latest Starwood Global Security Policies and that they are implemented within our Complex.
• To Keep the IT Team informed about any major challenges.
• To support guests with in room technologies as and when required.
• To assist all associates with computer related enquiries and problems.
• To assist in completing daily checklists.
• Attend to out of hours support calls as and when required.
• Mentor and train the IT Team members as and when required.
• To ensure appropriate handover at the end of shift is shared with the IT Team.
• Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
• Ensure all standards and procedures are in place.
• Respond/act on upper-management direction in the absence of the Complex Director of IT 1 DESIGNATION: COMPLEX SENIOR IT EXECUTIVE
- Director of IT at
- Server migration at Guest Wireless
1 year, 9 months at this Job
As Director of IT for 20+ years, I lead my department in daily huddles and weekly meetings to deliver full technology support to over 600 employees; Maintained a 99% 2 hour SLA Help Desk support, built and managed a private data center with over 120 Microsoft virtual servers, 20 Terminal servers, a Shortel IP phone system, the connectivity of data circuits and telecom between 36 branch locations; Was responsible for maintaining policies and security to our infrastructure and all Personal devices across the western United States.
- Director of IT at Skyline Financial Corp
- IT Manager at Royal Thrift and Loan
- Platoon and Squad Leader, Letters of accommodation at Central College Wrestling - Varsity
20 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- BA - Business Management
Provide leadership and direction of the organization’s IT infrastructure and systems, including Technical Support / Helpdesk, Datacenter, Network, Information Security and High Performance Computing.
• Plan and prepare multi-year $4M operational budget, including projections, forecasting and technology evaluations. Accountable for up to 25 staff, including six managers.
• Effectively manage vendor, supplier and contract relationships to manage costs and ensure quality services.
• Oversee IT staffing, including recruiting, hiring, training & development, and staffing augmentation / retention to ensure optimal headcount.
• Formulate, propose, and implement departmental and organizational IT policies and procedures.
• Partner with Director of IT, Florida Campus to manage and coordinate all organizational IT activities. KEY ACHIEVEMENTS : o Introduced regular performance reporting for all areas of IT to better evaluate areas of strength and weakness. o Consolidated identity management applications and streamlined account management processes to improve productivity. o Streamlined and harmonized our IT Service Management system with the Florida campus to make our services more efficient and uniform. o Key member of Information Systems Steering Committee with IT colleagues and executive leadership team to review, coordinate and recommend new technology solutions.
- DIRECTOR OF IT SERVICES at THE SCRIPPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- MANAGER OF IT INFRASTRUCTURE at THE SCRIPPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR IV at THE SCRIPPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- SOFTWARE ANALYST at ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- - General Education Requirements
While working as an independent contractor and owner of Dallas IT Tech, I was contracted to act as the Director of IT at the WMATA MetroAccess division to ensure that all outstanding IT issues impacting the renewal of a five year multi-million dollar contract were corrected to the satisfaction of the client. This was anticipated to be a 12 month engagement but lasted 20 months. After 5 months, I was hired full time. As Director of IT, I was responsible for the successful delivery of all contracted IT services for the WMATA paratransit division. This included division infrastructure, desktop, server, and application services delivery. During my engagement I rebuilt the IT team, implemented ITIL processes, lead the team to correct all outstanding issues with IT service delivery, and implemented policies and procedures for continued success. The client renewed the contract in May of 2018. In July of 2018 the Division was reorganized and this Director position was eliminated.
- Director of IT at MV Transportation Division #108
- Owner at Dallas IT Tech
- Systems Integrator, ERP Systems Administrator Trapeze and Lawson, Enterprise Architect, Supervisor at Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
- Partner at PC Guys
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Succeeded in challenge to evaluate, establish and execute technical vision that enhanced performance, slashed
costs and improved the IT experience for 28,000 users in USA, Canada, Mexico and Central America. Spearheaded
disaster recovery and business continuity plans for over 2,000 applications. Identified opportunities for cross- organizational synergies to optimize headcount, performance and alignment between IT groups. Managed I&O annual
budget $44M USD with 7 direct reports and 133 indirect reports in 6 global locations.
Guided and oversaw establishment and execution of annual strategic goals with specific KPIs in 7 distinct areas with cross-functional collaborations that delivered overall continuous business improvement strategies: infrastructure &
operations, cloud application modernization, end user computing, collaboration & SharePoint, mergers & acquisitions,
on-site services and asset management.
• Implemented strategic application datacenter hybrid consolidation program (On-Prem-Cloud) that turned around underperformance and led to exemplary support of mission-critical applications as well as formation of comprehensive lifecycle product roadmaps.
• Outsourced mobility management services (MMS) and support of 10,000 devices in ~500 locations that saved $1M USD each year. Leveraged SME of MMS to create best mobility management strategy from specifics (e.g. tiering support levels and hardware policies for different roles) to big-picture plan.
• Implemented documentation processes based on no-single-point-of-failure support model across all service lines thereby facilitating stable IT systems and eliminating the potential for one fault or malfunction to cause an entire system to stop operating.
• Optimized service delivery by carefully fine-tuning KPIs across all service lines; held service providers accountable for measurable results. Infrastructure
• Improved efficiencies and Business savings by orchestrating application migrations to cloud environments. Sponsored Azure & AWS cloud migrations in North America, as well as SharePoint DevOps management and migrating on-premises 12 distributed large farms to Microsoft Cloud. SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC. SENIOR DIRECTOR OF IT. Foxboro, Massachusetts ~~~~~~
• Updated OS and software that facilitated increase in end-users' productivity and provided improved cloud- based data backup and Cylance security protection for desktops and laptops. Introduced Skype for Business that saved $1.5M USD annually over WebEx. Successfully upgraded 28,000 users to Windows 10 within two years. Negotiated licensing contract for PC backup and McAfee encryption as a service solutions,
• Streamlined asset management (e.g., purchasing, maintenance, upgrade/repair, troubleshooting and support) of computer hardware by standardizing PC purchase model in North America with three-year leasing plan for three models of laptops that meet established specifications.
• Spearheaded implementation of customized Configuration Management Database (CMDB) that cataloged all software and hardware information and provided holistic visibility of assets and applications across all datacenters. User Services
• Implemented PC as a Service end-user support model that improved customer satisfaction while saving approximately $1.4M USD annual budget.
• Significantly boosted buy-in and customer satisfaction of new software and processes by introducing multi-site customer training opportunities in US, Canada and Mexico that featured instructor-led and video-conferencing instruction best practices.
• Achieved stellar customer satisfaction ratings by bringing help desk services in-house and introducing single training framework for all support staff, including specialized training for supporting senior executive meetings.
- SENIOR DIRECTOR OF IT at SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- DIRECTOR OF IT at SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- MANAGER of IT - Global Architecture at SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- MANAGER of IT - Global Messaging at SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Philadelphia, PA range of industries. Strong history of executive/technical Director of IT and Infrastructure 2017 to Present support, customer service, quality assurance, and business
- Director of IT and Infrastructure at The Raza Property Group
- Freelance at
- Office Manager at CNS Cleaning Co., Inc
2 years at this Job
- College Prep
Downers Grove, IL Jan. 2015 - Present Manufacturer of precision gears, specializing in custom gearing and producing a wide variety of spiral bevel, straight bevel gears, stock gears, spur and helical gears as well as complete gear boxes for aerospace and commercial applications. Director of IT Responsible for the planning and coordination of all the information technology resources of the organization and managing them in accordance with its needs and priorities. This entails identifying problematic areas and implementing strategic technological solutions, policies, and procedures. Determines the information technology goals of the company and is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing the appropriate computer systems and custom software solutions to meet these goals. Handles annual budget, IT asset management, network infrastructure design, project management, and tech support.
- Director of IT at Arrow Gear Company
- IT Manager at Remke Industries, Inc
- IT Manager at Dynomax, Inc
- IT Manager at Colony Display Systems Manufacturing, Inc
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer Information Systems Microcomputer Specialist
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Delivered innovative IT oversight and direction for the Masters of Business Administration program at Erasmus University in The Netherlands.
Director of IT (9/2012 to 1/2018)
Oversaw a higher-education IT department with eight technical staff, three direct-report IT Managers, and a cohort of student assistants. Coordinated IT activities with a performance-driven group of international peers, lecturers, and students to grow a global MBA program. Held responsibility for setting IT department strategy, managing IT budget, researching and adopting new technologies, and improving infrastructure and internal processes. Managed vendor relations and held oversight of all IT projects.
• Oversaw the migration from campus-based MS Exchange to cloud-based Office 365.
• Managed the Learning Management System (LMS) project to move from the legacy on-campus Blackboard system to the cloud-based Canvas system; delivered the project on-time and on-budget with minimal service disruption.
• Served as trusted advisor to Executive Directors regarding all IT opportunities, issues, and initiatives.
- Director of IT at Rotterdam School of Management BV
- Assistant Director for Systems Management & Infrastructure at Harvard University
- at Harvard University
- Assistant Director for Network and Systems Management at Harvard University
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Cum Laude - Liberal Arts