My position of Director of IT afforded me the opportunity to explore and test many new technologies in the networking world, security world, remote management world, I have been able to expand my knowledge of several products including: Cisco RV-class VPN routers, Watchguard Firewalls, StorageCraft Backup Software (Certified Master Engineer, Exablox Scalable Storage, Connectwise Automate Remote Monitoring and Management Software, as well as Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office and 365 product knowledge. I was responsible for determining and implementing all technical processes and standards. I was also responsible for managing our large, premier clients and large, complicated projects. I managed and delivered service and support to up to 2,000 end users. Another large, and rewarding part of my job was the ongoing training that I provided to my team. Between our Sales, Projects and Service & Support Teams, I had an awesome group of 10 employees. My responsibility to my team was to serve as a point of escalation for client issues, a source of knowledge of software, hardware, networking, and client de escalation techniques.
- Director of IT at Keep IT Simple
- Senior Technology Consultant at Keep IT Simple
- Technology Consultant at Keep IT Simple
- Insurance Coordinator and Lab Manager at Koplon Implant & Family Dentistry
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
IT professional with more than 15 years of experience leading teams in an enterprise level service offering operation. I have a strong track record of consistently improving processes, reducing operational costs, improving security, and leadership development. I have experience in fortune 500 environments building and operating infrastructure platforms with a focus on leveraging the latest technology to provide a secure, reliable, and repeatable approach to IT service delivery.
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine - Tempe, AZ - Director of IT - February 2018 to October 2018
• Oversight of 500k annual budget.
• Managed a team consisting of a senior systems administrator, a web developer - database admin, and an IT technician providing helpdesk and desktop support.
• Full migration from on premise exchange servers to Office 365.
• Hardware refresh of all laptops, desktops, and displays across the campus.
• Renewal of licensing and campus enterprise agreement.
• Upgrade of all campus audio visual equipment including projectors, conferencing equipment, and cameras.
• Upgrade of medical center testing equipment.
• Installation of commercial grade wireless access points.
- Director of IT at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- IT Operational Manager at Digital Air Strike
- AVP, IT Helpdesk Manager at Bank of Internet
- Manager, IT Client Services at Active Network
10 months at this Job
Inspira Financial, Director of I.T. - Created and maintained a billing system using Salesforce. Integrated EMR(s) and billing system(s) in order to streamline medical billing process, prior authorizations, utilization reviews and analytics. Created community portals for multiple clients. Responsible for all IT related systems (8x8, CollaborateMD, KIPU, Office 365, network administration, websites, Dropbox, OneDrive and more).
- Director of IT at Inspira Financial
- Salesforce Senior Developer at Zurich North America
- Salesforce Senior Developer at Resell CNC
- Salesforce Senior Developer at DeliverLean
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Training
Director of IT, Cesar Chavez Public Charter Schools, Washington, DC Tier I, II and III support. Managed implementation and technical support of MS Windows, Chromebooks and Mac based platforms for +1,700 laptops across three campuses. Provided networking support on switches, routers and printers. Consolidated servers by deploying Virtual Server solutions. Upgraded wireless infrastructure as a preparation to the 1:1 initiative. Successfully managed the transition of the phone system from an on premise PBX to a hosted VoIP PBX environment. Deployed multiple computer imaging technologies such as FOG and MS WDS. Oversaw technology procurement and relationship with vendors.
- Director of IT Services at Cesar Chavez Public Charter Schools for Public Policy
- IT Coordinator at Cesar Chavez Public Charter Schools for Public Policy
- PC Technician Sales Advisor at Circuit City
- Senior Systems Implementation Engineer at Integra, S.R.L
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming
The current role as Director of IT for Gatan involves several areas of Information Systems. I am responsible for all technology at all offices in the organization, which includes global support for all overseas offices. The areas I focus on include help desk support, software development, network support, cyber security, Salesforce CRM, ERP management, and technology strategic planning. Highlights:
• Finalized the completion of a project involving an organizational move from Office 2010 and on- premise Exchange to Office 365 for 450 users
• Security risk assessment for the organization completed and presented to CEO
• Implemented an enterprise cyber security protection plan for the company
• Migration of current VMWare solution to VMWare Enterprise solution
• Completed a Salesforce middleware project that linked our ERP system to Salesforce
• Initially joined the company with 50% of the IT staff gone, and now is fully staffed
• 80% completion of migration of desktops from Windows 7 to Windows 10
• Renegotiated new WAN contracts, higher speeds and reduced monthly cost
• Replaced server systems that were 7 years old with a hyperconverged solution from Nutanix
• Replaced aging backup systems with Veeam backup solutions
• Instituted a security awareness training programs at all offices from Wombat security (now Proofpoint)
• Experience with SOX compliancy audits and recent experience with making sure company was GDPR compliant due to recent regulation changes in the EU
• Manage approximately 45 projects in varying stages of completion that involve infrastructure, business intelligence, and software development
• Implemented various security solutions for the organization that include a global SEIM (LogRhythm) and network endpoint monitoring product called Netwrix Auditor
• Manage the global desktop support group
• Responsible for technology solutions for Media Cybernetics (another company owned by Gatan)
- Director of IT at Gatan, Inc
- Director of IT at Simon Roofing Company
- Vice President of Technology/CIO at The SCORE Association
- CIO at Air & Waste Management Association
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Business Information Systems
Downers Grove, IL Jan. 2015 - Present Manufacturer of precision gears, specializing in custom gearing and producing a wide variety of spiral bevel, straight bevel gears, stock gears, spur and helical gears as well as complete gear boxes for aerospace and commercial applications. Director of IT Responsible for the planning and coordination of all the information technology resources of the organization and managing them in accordance with its needs and priorities. This entails identifying problematic areas and implementing strategic technological solutions, policies, and procedures. Determines the information technology goals of the company and is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing the appropriate computer systems and custom software solutions to meet these goals. Handles annual budget, IT asset management, network infrastructure design, project management, and tech support.
- Director of IT at Arrow Gear Company
- IT Manager at Remke Industries, Inc
- Manufacturer, designer, and developer at Dynomax, Inc
- IT Manager at Colony Display Systems Manufacturing, Inc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS degree - Computer Information Systems Application Programmer
Developed and restructured the IT infrastructure team of ten IT enigneers to increase productivity by 25%, implemented strategic and operational technology roadmaps to decrease cost by 15%, saved $1 million in spending in the management of IT infrastructure projects, carried the responsibilty for the bank's IT infrastructure procurement and vendor management to reduce vendors by 20% and stabilze spending on the IT maintenance portfolio of $6.5 million per year, developed the IT service strategy as deputy director of IT and coordinated IT security efforts.
- Director of IT Infrastructure at Schaffhauser Kantonalbank
- VP of Engineering at Leicom AG
- Senior Specialist Building Automation at Swiss Post
- Key Account Manager at Leicom AG
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Executive MBA - General Management
- B.S. - Computer Science
Akron, OH 04/2014 - 09/2018
Medical sub-specialty providing behavioral and mental healthcare services to children and families
throughout Summit county Ohio (five locations, 200+ staff, ~ 2000 patient encounters per week) Director of IT
Direct reporting and accountability to the President/CEO & CFO; Direction of all IT operations
• HIPAA/HiTech Security Officer - coordinated with Privacy Officer to maintain zero incident record
• Sourced migrations to VoIP UM system and new datacom service provider for 60% MRC reduction
• Coordinated EHR compliance for additional Meaningful Use incentive reimbursements
• Project lead on $1M reclaimed funds initiative for HR, Finance, EHR and BI Reporting integration
• Key member of agency Business Performance Team and COOP /Disaster Recovery Team
• Led Clinical and IT collaborative initiative to process improve Electronic Health Record utilization
• Spearheaded innovative EHR solution to improve connectivity & productivity of remote staff
• Collaborated EHR Vendor and Revenue Cycle team for services reimbursement optimization
• Directed the migration of premises email and legacy document management systems to the Cloud
• Partnered with affiliated hospital to implement Direct Messaging and Telepsychology (Telehealth) reducing time and travel costs while facilitating and enhancing remote clinician-client engagement
• Advanced and sustained leading-edge IT infrastructure on restricted (Non-profit) OE budget
• Managed IT audits and achieved comprehensive compliance with Joint Commission requirements
• Negotiated (and re-negotiated) vendor contracts for thousands of dollars in support cost savings
- Director of IT at Child Guidance & Family Solutions
- Vice President of IT at MHG
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technology, Cum Laude - Technology
Riviera Beach Florida
• 2018 to Present Industry leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of state-of-the-art pipe repair, composite pipe repair, corrosion protection, and reinforcement technologies. Director of IT Provide daily communications to the executive team. Direct transition to a cloud-based IT organization and maintain existing IT infrastructure. Coordinate support across different time zones and cultures. ~~~~~~ and ongoing development and maintenance of IT systems, supporting, Sales & Marketing, and operations teams, take ownership of issues and drive opportunities for success. Oversee cloud operations and management of internal IT infrastructure and staff.
• Manage and organize IT-related projects
• Prepare, maintain, and keep updated IT procedures and documentation related to processes and platform operations
• Maintain and improve enterprise security
• Maintain Hardware/Software vendor relations
• Coordinate cloud infrastructure operations and ongoing migration of internal systems, applications and processes to our cloud-based infrastructure
• Research and evaluate new technologies to be used as enhancements or upgrades to existing server, network, and other IT infrastructure equipment.
• Work with the Operations team to establish IT policies, procedures and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
• Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems and report to upper management
• Internal team projects as needed
- Director of IT at Neptune Research
- Systems/Network Administrator at Reserveage Organics
- Network Administrator at BIOENGINEERED SUPPLEMENT NUTRITION
- Network Engineer at DEDICATED IT
1 year, 2 months at this Job
IT Director - North America, staff of 52 located across the US & Canada
- Director of IT at ANDRITZ
- Manager - Business Applications at
- Implemented Mentor/Mentee program at North American IT group
- IT Support at VanBloem Gardens
18 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science