Director of Marketing, Public Speaker, and Company Representative.
- Director of Marketing at American Pure
- Teacher at Fusion Academy
- Internship at Lackawanna District Attorney's Office
- Internship at Lima Municipal Public Defender's Office
8 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Law
- Bachelor's - American Studies
• Promoted to Director of Marketing from Marketing Coordinator in February 2018 after increasing community awareness, fundraising, and special event participation.
• Develop and implement marketing plans to acquire new clients, donors, volunteers, or community partners.
• Work closely with STSM’s senior leadership team; enabling them to meet their department’s marketing objectives by providing them with appropriate training, materials, and presentations.
• Design all external marketing materials, including the annual report, newsletters, brochures, and mass mailings.
• Cultivate media relations content, social media content, website development, and video production.
- Director of Marketing at Sexual Trauma Services of the Midlands
- Social Media Consultant at University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Communications Intern at Richland School District One
- Social Media Marketing Intern at Camden Military Academy
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
Chicagoland based competitive Irish dance company providing World Championship level competitive Irish dance training. Three locations in Barrington, Naperville and St. Charles, IL. Director of Marketing
Co-owns and manages all aspects of operations within FSID. Responsible for marketing, marketing strategy & implementation, business development, human management, customer care, sales strategy, finance operations, and instruction of Irish dance classes.
• Developed business strategy plan in 2012 to open FSID. Executed business plan by implementing marketing strategy through various advertising outlets and performances to initiate growth of FSID.
• Successfully acquires new clientele through marketing strategy & communications. Creates and designs all marketing materials and website. Promotes through SEO, Google Ad Words, social media and all other communication outlets.
• Maintains a sustainable current customer base of 100+ students and their families by upholding a continuous high standard of quality customer care and training program.
• Increases profits with current client base by offering additional service products, i.e. additional classes and private lessons.
• Successfully increased revenue over 7 years by 90% with an average profit margin of 53%.
• Initiated successful launch and operations of 2 and 3 studio locations in Barrington and Naperville, St. Charles, IL.
• Effectively implements and manages clients' track of success by motivation, goal oriented training techniques, and specifically designed FSID training program. Students are trained to reach their competitive goals which allow them opportunities to compete and place in the Regional, National, and World Championships of Irish Dancing.
- Director of Marketing at FLANNERY SCHOOL OF IRISH DANCE, INC
- Professional Dance Performer at O'SHEA IRISH DANCE COMPANY
- Background Check Data Entry Specialist at HR PROFILE
- Dance Performer & Singer at RIVERDANCE THE SHOW
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Business Administration
Creates, coordinates, mentors and overall directs the sales efforts of the agency. Plans strategies of Patient Care Coordinators (PCC's) and Account Executives (AE's) in Collaboration with the Regional Director of Marketing and Regional Administrator, to educate outside entities, physicians, hospitals and medical professionals in services provided by the agency within the service area.
- Director of Marketing at Medical Services of America/Community Home Health
- Territory Manager at EQUINOX HEALTHCARE/AXELACARE HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Community Liaison at CRITICAL CARE SYSTEMS
- Community Liaison at NEIGHBORCARE HOME INFUSION
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Director of Marketing and Operations Manage online digital content (website, Amazon)
- Director of Marketing and Operations at Pupco Brands
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Todd's BBI, Gilbreath, Water Landscape Supply
- Resident Assistant at Child Serve of Iowa
- Line Assembly Worker at Spherion
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Marketing
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
AUG 2018-FEB 2019 Designed promotional materials based on client needs, such as Director of Marketing & Branding logo design and social media flyers Social Media Manager Developed content calendars for various social media outlets Content Creator/Photographer simultaneously, while increasing follower engagement
- Director of Marketing & Branding at NAANSENSE
- Social Media Manager at NAANSENSE
- Marketing & Branding Consultant at NATIONAL AAF COMPETITION
- COMMUNICATION & MARKETING INTERN at CHICAGO IDEAS
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - PUBLIC RELATIONS AND ADVERTISING
As the Director of Marketing, I oversee a team that produces marketing content across a range of channels. This includes videography, content curation, graphic design, copywriting, email marketing, web development, social media, digital training, recruiting, events and more. I manage the output of digital and traditional content for the company, as well as communicate and coordinate with internal and external teams to maintain and build the Samson Properties brand.
- Director of Marketing at Samson Properties
- Director of Media Marketing at Samson Properties
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Whereoware
- Digital Marketing Associate at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
Assist the director of marketing to determine the marketing plan, team strategies, and budget based on company objectives and market trends. Manage digital and print marketing campaigns from concept to completion for ASI's top digital products by collaborating with copy, design, and production teams. Analyze performance to identify opportunities for optimization.
• Promoted to Assistant Marketing Director within eight months of employment.
• Increased marketing communications for digital products 132% in 2017, resulting in a 663% increase in sales leads.
• Train new employees on products and process and manage seasonal intern.
• Design and manage ASI Exhibitor Lounge at all ASI trade shows.
- Assistant Director of Marketing at Advertising Specialty Institute
- Marketing Manager at Advertising Specialty Institute
- Marketing and Public Relations Manager at AMI Entertainment Network
- Marketing Coordinator at AMI Entertainment Network
2 years at this Job
- BA - Public Relations, Sociology
Director of Marketing for a home health agency. I work with healthcare providers to obtain their referrals for home health patients. Part of my job includes seeking new referral sources and establishing relationships with them. I keep track of expense reports, marketing reports, track referrals and business development. I am also working with our sister company United Rehab Providers as Director of Marketing for outpatient physical therapy.
- Director of Marketing at RCS Home Healthcare
- Specimen Processor at All Medical Personnel
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Help At Home
- Optician at Lenscrafters Luxottica
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Nursing prerequisites - Nursing
- High school or equivalent - General
NBCUniversal - New York City, NY
Head of Marketing - Corporate Strategy & Insights Jan 2018 - Present Main Project: WatchBack
Title: Director of Marketing
• Teamed with VPs & Directors to establish WatchBack LLC - subsidiary of Comcast NBCUniversal
• Published WatchBack on iOS & Android in < 10 months with teams in Austin and Bangalore
• Continuously research & implement UI/UX designs in line with Corporate/Legal & Team Visions
• Sourced & integrated all key SDKs (MMP, Ad Server, Analytics, CRM)
• Currently directing all marketing efforts to drive user growth o Manage a 7-digit marketing budget o Facebook, Google UAC, Snap, Apple Search, DSPs, Ad Nets, TV, and others
• Directly manage a team of 2 Interns, 1 Page and 1 Associate on multiple projects ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MobilityWare - Irvine, CA
- Director of Marketing at VPs & Directors to establish WatchBack LLC
- Product Marketing Manager at Cross Promotion
- User Acquisition Manager at iOS, Android
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Biolase Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Statistics
- Associates - oil & natural gas loss