1403 TX Hwy 6 Sugar Land, Texas 77478
Tom Smith | (713) 834 7049 Area Director of Operation
• Medical Assistant going ten years
• Maintain daily record of all transactions
• Accurate expense reporting
• Promoted Team Center Lead
• Training of new staff
- Area Director of Operation at MedSpring Urgent Care
- Owner and CEO at Hillcroft Physicians, P.A
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates of Arts
Director of Operation - Supervised staff of 50 employees including RN's, LPN's, and personal care workers. Provided direction and management on overall organization and direction of care. Assessed administrative systems and procedures and provided written and verbal report of finding. Identified problems, deficiency prevention, and resolution for Medicaid, Veterans (VA) and Alabama Care audits. Conduct case conference, in-services, and staff development. Served as liaison among the governing body, professional advisory group for staff. Administrative duties such as typing, payroll, creating newsletters and communicating information to employees. Compiled, update, and implement policy and procedures. Kept personnel records up to date including CPR, immunizations, insurance, and drivers licenses. Developed and expand revenue. Develop relationship for patient referrals with home health agencies, assisted living facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, and doctors offices. Wrote contracts and managed financial information for a company with a $650,000/year budget. Performed duties pertaining to quality assurance, payroll, admissions, staff development, system operations, human resources, public relations. Computer literate and typing speed of 60 wpm. Long term care experience at nursing home, home health, doctor office and rehabilitation facility.
- RN Director of Operation at Angel Arms Senior Home Care
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Rn
is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Physician Services Group and the largest intensivist group in the United States with over 275 critical care board-certified providers practicing in 36 hospitals across 12 states.
Director of Operation, HCA ICC June 2017-present
• Recruited by the COO of ICC to lead and expand the ICC Florida region intensivist team.
• Responsible for a $7.5 million budget while opening three intensivist programs in Florida to reflect in MOR reporting.
• Oversight of contracting, on-boarding and the human resources process for over 115 providers and 6 office support staff. Improved throughput of contracting by 30%.
• Principal participant in the development of committees for ICC to drive measureable change.
• Evaluate options for a scheduling tool to integrate with the payroll system to reduce errors by 55%.
• Developed operational dashboard to encompass clinical and operational metrics.
• General Medial Education Lead for standardization of contracts and pricing throughout the Intensivists group. Knowledge of healthcare industry and related issues.
• Participates in On-boarding committee to attract and retain providers.
• Lead in placement of Locum Tenens for all of ICC throughout the United States.
• Involved in program development and opportunities for growth.
• Proficient in applicable information systems.
- Director of Operation, HCA ICC at The Intensive Care Consortium
- Senior Development Consultant at Sentara Healthcare
- Director of Operations at Neurosciences, Sentara Medical Group
- Neurosciences conference lead at Neurosciences, Sentara Medical Group
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Health Care Management
- A.A.S. in Radiologic Technology - Radiologic Technology
-Remotely worked as a Recruiter and Credentialing Specialist for the first 3 months, then quickly advanced to Branch Director, and then Promoted to National Director of Operations by December 2017. I oversee the day-to-day activities of the company, with constant communication with the CEO. I excel at delegating tasks and demonstrate exceptional communication skills. I ensure that the company's everyday activities are run smoothly. Serve as the employee advocate for new hires, as well as for established employees internally and externally. I Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job. I initiate new contracts for our company as well as act as an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- National Director of Operation at CRS Medical Staffing & Services
- Business Operation Specialist at Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc.
- Research Clinician (Night Shift Lead) at Icon Development Solutions
- Lead Emergency Room Technician at Methodist Hospital-Emergency Dept
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
Manhattan & Bronx
• Supervised shift supervisors and Residential Aides staff across 4 family shelters locations in Manhattan and the Bronx
• Completed over 253 Unit inspections monthly to ensure all safety and security in client rooms in hotel settings
• Built rapport with Hotel General Manager to work ide by side on any maintenance or regular issues encountered during our daily operations
• Conduct weekly staff supervision sessions to discuss responsibilities, concerns and growth
• Work collaboratively with Program Director and Director of Social Service regarding clients stay at the shelter and their transition to permanent housing
• Document operations activities in accordance with OTDA/RSRI standards and participate in staff evaluation and quality assurance activities
- Director of Operation at Children Community Services
- Senior Shift Supervisor at Samaritan Village
- Shift Supervisor at Samaritan Village
- Security Supervisor at Sera Security
11 months at this Job
Partnering with company's Chief managing. Operations staff. Partnering with Director of Customer Experience in managing Guest Services operations at all facilities. Analyze workload and determine staffing and organizational development requirements. Develop budgetary considerations
- Contracted Director of Operation at Jacksonville NAS Navy Base
- Account Manager / Area Manager/Consultant at Health Care Service Group
- HMS Host Atlanta Airport (Multi Unit General Manager) at Burger King Chick Fil A, Macdonald's & Five Guys
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Operations Management
Exclusive Care: (Licensed Home Care Agencies & Medical Staffing Firm)
1997 - 8/2018
• Managed the payroll and billing department for all companies (10 staff member group)
• Managed and oversaw daily operations of three companies (4 separate office locations within boroughs maintained)
• Processed and submitted all Workers Compensation, Disability and Paid Family Leave requests and followed until completion
• Managed PTO requests and tracking for approximately 1200 employees
• Managed weekly Sales and Collection reports to pinpoint "trouble" clients and overall company growth
• Managed all bookkeeping and bank reconciliations (weekly payroll and sales entries, monthly bank reconciliations and quarterly accruals)
• Decision maker for all office supply purchases (annually reviewed company usages to determine possible cost savings)
• Maintained client relations with management and collection staff to address collection issues/projects as needed
• Researched and put into effect all upcoming billing/code changes based on individual client needs
• Maintained and updated any office policies, manuals and procedures depending on industry and labor changes that would affect our employees or environment
• Attended client and industry meetings to address issues and to stay up to date with any changes needed
• Processed bi-weekly payrolls for approximately 45 internal staff employees; including but not limited to: processing of holiday pay, wage adjustments, PTO requests, commission structures, etc.
- Director of Operation at First Care of New York Inc
- Sleep Disorder Lab Technician at New York Hospital - Westchester Division
21 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Mon-fri 6:30am to 330pm weekends chef from 7:30am to 5:00pm Daily open restaurant & received all foods manage relationships/agreements with all external partners / vendors Order check quality of all ingredients legal compliance with food safety regulations / items for day-to-day running operation. Turn on / set up all stations with all équipement needed to function. Supervise all staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback. Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements. Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction. Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability. Contribute to SOPs, inventory reports, or productivity reports -Communicate production progress and status changes at shift change over. Assist in train for new technicians. Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation. Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.) Cook foods in various methods. Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served. Boys & Girls Club Paterson & Passaic 264, 21 Ave. Volunteer 92 -96 Unit Director 6/04 -07/ S.T.E.M Instructor / Teen Center Director 07-09 / S.T.E.M. Director 09-12 Assistant to Operation Director 12-16 School season M-F 9:30 am - 7:30pm Plan- coordinate BGC daily pickup & drop off from all methods of transportation Create programs to promote a healthy & active lifestyle from ages 16 Up to 130 children. Provide guidance and intervention through program mentoring services. Liaison between students, parents and staff members Extended learning programs subjects include S.T.E.M., Lego Robotics, Lego coding / writing and social studies. Planning, implementation and evaluation of all sports and fitness related activities & programs. Provide each student an opportunity to participate in an extracurricular athletic activity. Knowledge and understanding in all the traditional sports (football, soccer, basketball, etc.) as well as basic fitness principles of sports and the principles of fair play is needed. Foster good school-community relations keeping community aware of and responsive to the athletic program. Ensure a healthy and safe environment, ensuring facilities, equipment and supplies are maintained. Plan, develop, implement and evaluate Unit programs, service and activities to ensure they meet stated objectives and member needs and interests. Monthly reports of all activities, attendance and participation, review weekly program assistant reports, Plan & implement member retention and recruitment activities. by developing & maintain public relations to increase the visibility of programs, services and activities within the Club and the community. Research and develop curriculum with pre- & post- outcome assessments for Club programs. Manage Unit financial resources assisting in the development of annual budgets. Control expenditures against budget. Responsible for Club site remaining clean, neat, organized and in good repair. Reporting to Operations Manager when needed. Maintained an up-to-date inventory of Club equipment quarterly. Maintained accurate records of volunteers and supplies monthly. Manage staff program delivery of risk assessments, safety audits, & training. Develop, implement, trian and support the professional development program Handle with care plans for Chief Professional Officers and key management staff. Conduct and/or participate in state, regional, and national staff meetings and conferences. Uses technology to promote learning, creativity, and collaboration. Works directly with school administrators and staff in the development, implementation, and evaluation of STEM initiatives and curriculum. Organizes, develops, and coordinates special STEM events/activities. Coached teachers on STEM initiatives and instructional best practices in the STEM areas. Serves as liaison to prospective or selected STEM vendors, to determine the best resources, options and innovations that will optimize the learning experience for students and staff. Initiates new rams that support the STEM vision. interviewing staff interviewing hiring and training tasks Kitchen. Ordered all inventory; held weekly staff meetings to ensure a smooth-running operation Created new menus Served as chef for the deli/caf̩ preparing organic meats and produce Supervised daily kitchen operations
- Director of Operation at Antique Bar & Bakery
- Special Education Assistant at Paterson Public School #18 M-F 8
- Paraprofessional Educator at E.S Y Programs
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate in Culinary Arts & restaurant managements - Culinary Arts & restaurant managements
• Creating and Adhering to budgets
• Making decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
• Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
• Tracked employees hours and completed payroll
• Coordinate the delivery of material and resources to job site.
• Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
• Reviewing the contracts and collaborating with external vendor.
• Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Director of Operation at Brownstone Construction Management
- Bartender at Owl Shop
- Manager at Bottega Lounge-Café Bottega, CT
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- License - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Assists with the management of School Finances; ensures all functions and programs under charge are performed within established budgetary parameters, to include performing budget projections, costing activities, monitoring revenues and expenditures, and ensuring sound fiscal control.
- Director of operation at AMIkids
- Local case counselor at AMIkids
- Intensive Case Management at Lakeview Hospital
- Behavioral Health Technician at Drug & Alcohol Adolescent Residential Treatment (DAART) - Lakeview Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Interdisciplinary Studies