Initially hired as a Banquet and Food and beverage Taskforce manager, quickly connected with senior management as an asset to the property. Within two months promoted to full-time status as Director of Operation for the Hotel and Coco Key water park. Housekeeping, Rooms, Front Desk, Food and Beverage, Banquets, and Coco Key all directly reported to under me. ◆ Tasked to train, coach and develop managers and associates to be deliver the highest quality of service ◆ Very active in the recruitment and marketing of ancillary revenue, meeting packages, and event management ◆ Developed and created Standard operation procedure to improve cost and corporate compliance ◆ Tasked with spearheading all corporate initiatives
- Director of Operation at Doubletree Hilton Boston Northshore and Coco Key Attraction
- TaskForce Banquet Director at Stanley Hotel
- Senior Operations Manager at Helenica, San Juan del Sur
- Food and Beverage Outlets Manager at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Management
- - Hospitality Management
Miami, FL A specialty repair contracting company performing structural repair, strengthening, waterproofing, and protection projects in the commercial world. The company employs more than 50 professionals and enjoys annual revenues of more than $10M. Co-Founder & Director of Operation Founding member of the company. Drive the waterproofing, restoration, and strengthening of concrete structures including condominiums, hotels, plaza decks, garages. Work in close collaboration with president to improve operations in areas including Business Strategy, Construction Logistics, and Human Resource Management. Achievements: * Jointly responsible with president of the full launch of the company into the south Florida market. * Responsible with the President of achieving the rapid growth of the company ($.6, $1, $4.5, $8, $9.5 millions) during the first 5 years of business. * Administered and supervised the Human Resource of the company. * Involved jointly and severally responsible for the entire operation of the company.
- Co-Founder & Director of Operation at BENGOA CONSTRUCTION
- Project Manager at STRUCTURAL PRESERVATION SYSTEMS
- Project Manager at C. A. LINDMAN INC
- General Field Engineer at SCHLUMBERGER
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Finance and International Business
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
• Work directly with the Owner to manage all activities of the property including employees, maintenance, sales, and profit/loss controls.
• Perform goal setting, motivation/ discipline of employees, labor expense control, control of general expenses and resolving guest related issues in accordance with the company goals.
• Coordinate, direct and manage the hotel operation to achieve maximum profitability, ensure guest satisfaction, protect the financial aspects of the business and maintain the building.
• Direct and manage property operations to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
• Ensure that product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
• Oversee the guest service function to ensure corrective action is taken to resolve guest complaints and ensure superior guest service is delivered. KEY ACCOMPOLISHMENT
• Conversion Rodeway inn to Days inn/ ABVI to Motel 6 ♦ Renovating Room/lobby/Exterior ♦ Monitoring Renovation ♦ Ordering Correct inventory ♦ Complying with Franchise ♦ Completion of Project on time ♦ Completed project within budget ♦ Training employee for new Brand Standard ♦ Running it Successfully I look forward to discussing opportunity with you.
- Director of Operation at Days inn and Motel 6
- Partner at Super 8
6 years at this Job
Manage the operation of the Security & Safety Department, handle guest complaints, train staff with anger management, and oversee the operation of the company, develop an emergency response team, Risk Management, Worker Comp. Investigations, Violence in the Work Place Team member, Public Relations, develop policies within the company.
- Director of Operation at Patriot Security Services Group, Inc
- Director of Security and Safety at Priority One Protection Service
- Chief of Security/Business Manager at MJJ Production
- Director of Security, Safety and Risk Management at Universal Hilton Hotel
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Provide oversight to the ECS CAC Unit as they investigate fatalities, critical incidents and media cases. Collaboratively
work with the various parties including: families, Instant Response Team Coordinators, NYPD, Investigative Consultants and the clinical consultation team to ensure accurate safety assessments.
• Provide initial notifications on fatalities, critical incidents and media cases along with the initial report within the required timeframe.
• Oversee the day-to day ECS operation by strategically managing and organizing the floor to equitably distribute cases and facilitate the work flow and job performance.
• Provided direct oversight to ECS training units by supporting and guiding the training supervisors. Ensure that CPS are provided with structured and supportive training to cultivate good case practice. Ensured that CPS are trained in the agency's policies and procedures, are provided directives and guidance that support quality casework practice, one-on-one supervision and all additional supportive training.
• Evaluate job performance of subordinates. Develop and support staff via guidance and bi-weekly supervision, coaching, group supervision and area meetings.
• Conduct random reviews and discuss the strengths and practice gaps with the assigned teams, to highlight the practice strengths and build strategic plans with the staff improve the practice gaps.
• Facilitate and conduct the Safety Focus Forum for CPS.
- Director of Operation at NYC Children's Services
- Family Foster Care Supervisor at Cardinal McCloskey Community Service
- Child Protective Specialist Training Supervisor at NYC Children's Services
- Child Protective Specialist at NYC Children's Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's in Public Affairs and Administration - Public Affairs and Administration
- B.A - Spanish Languages/Human Ecology
Implements and oversees compliance with the Department of Mental Health contract billing manual; reviews and monitors billable services, report codes, units, unit rates, and any other condition of billing the service; maintains electronic set of books, including receivables, payables, depreciation, and payroll. Prepares bi-monthly financial reports on an accrual basis for the Executive Director and the Board of Directors; responsible for all internal audit procedures; responsible and prepares annual budget Key Contributions:
• Participate in Staff Development per DMH standards.
• Received certification for first aid/CPR.
• Responsible for cash flow management.
• Serves as fiscal advisor to Executive Director/Clinical Director/Support Director in maintaining and improving programs through established annual budgets, monitoring budget compliance and enforcing policies and procedures related to sound financial management.
• Prepares financial reports/summaries as requested/required by funding source.
• Supervised 15 employees in 4 departments
Implements and oversees compliance with the Department of Mental Health contract billing manual;
reviews and monitors billable services, report codes, units, unit rates, and any other condition of billing the service; maintains electronic set of books, including receivables, payables, depreciation, and payroll.
Prepares bi-monthly financial reports on an accrual basis for the Executive Director and the Board of
Directors; responsible for all internal audit procedures; responsible and prepares annual budget
- Director of Operation at Chemical Addictions Program
- Accountant at Alabama State Employees Credit Union
- Assistant Manager at Wal-Mart Incorporation
- Computer Assistant at Temporary Emergency Service
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Commerce & Business Administration
- Developed strategies that enabled the store to achieve its daily, weekly and monthly financial sales goals. ◦ Helped reach 4 million dollars in first year of operation - Provided team members with the necessary skills to grow personally and professionally. - Designed a leadership training plan with multiple milestones to ensure that all leadership team members had the opportunity to learn all facets of the business. - Oversaw the Customer Experience Monitor (CEM) and worked with team members to ensure quality products and customer service goals were met. - Accurately managed food and labor costs to reflect the desired monthly percent gaps. - Evaluated all managers and team members monthly, based on set goals and operating standards. - Implemented various training programs for both the leadership team and team members. - Hired, counseled and terminated employees as needed. - Studied monthly P & L statements to determine optimal opportunities to decrease expenditures.
- Director of Operation at Chick-Fil-A
- Marketing Assistant at Chick-Fil-A
- Supervisor/Manager at Chick-Fil-A
- Forward facing marketer and troubleshooter at Samsung
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
Responsibilities include Operation and Distribution oversight for PDI Newark, NJ facility and the Joint Venture Welco Acetylene Corp. As well as the Distribution and Quality for the Mid-Atlantic area of the region. Also responsible for Service Technicians throughout the US East Region supporting customer installs and tank maintenance * Manage 5 direct reports that manage 175 employees * Responsible for P&L activity * Driving compliance, productivity and customer service * Distribution activities in the Mid-Atlantic - Federal, Local and Internal compliance for 13 distribution locations, accident review/prevention, and routing efficiency planning and coordinating * Quality support for 10 Production Locations and 19 retail locations to stay compliant with Federal, Local and Internal policies and procedures for Food and Beverage product.
- Associate Director of Operation at Praxair Distribution, Inc
- Distribution Manager (Bulk) at Praxair Distribution, Inc
- Corporate Assessor - Medical Assessment Program Manager at Praxair Distribution, Inc
- Sr. Facility Manager at East US Region, Praxair Distribution, Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. degree - Management
Summary Planned, directed, and coordinated the operations of a private organization. Duties and responsibilities included formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, hiring/firing of personnel, purchasing some supplies and other administrative services. Duties
• Reviewed the financial statements, sales and activity reports, to measure productivity and goal achievements. While identifying areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
• Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
• Directed and coordinated activities of Quickfix departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products
• Directed administrative activities that were directly related to providing good service.
Planned, directed, and coordinated the operations of a private organization. Duties and responsibilities included formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, hiring/firing of personnel, purchasing some supplies and other administrative services.
- Director of Operation at Smartphone Quickfix
- Front Desk Receptionist at Orlando Department of Health
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at NewYork Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital
- Dental Receptionist at Brace Yourself P.C
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Associate Degree - Orlando Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- High school or equivalent
- Certificate - Certified Nursing Assistant
- High school or equivalent - High School | High School Diploma
Hiring/Training Managers and security staff. Establishing the policy in accordance with the state of Florida, payrolls, schedules, control of the budget, ready to meet the clients demand and requests, protecting the assets, staff and guests of the different venues, Anticipating and managing call outs
Hiring/Training Managers and security staff. Establishing the policy in accordance with the state of Florida, payrolls, schedules, control of the budget,
ready to meet the clients demand and requests, protecting the assets, staff and guests of the different venues,
Anticipating and managing call outs
- Director of Operation at MR SECURITY FLORIDA
- Director of Security at "Impala Hotel" Miami Beach - FL
- Director of Security at Security Hilton Hotel
- at Military in the "French Foreign Legion"
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Marketing and Sales Force