Park Place Technologies is a leading third-party maintenance (TPM) provider that offers organizations an alternative to post-warranty storage, server, and networking hardware maintenance and support in the data center. Director of Product Management 2014-present * Owner of business strategy for the firm's portfolio of IT services * Responsible for expanding service offerings and achieving growth in the firm's core IT services business * Achieved reduction in service launch time from 12 months to 3 months through process improvement and implementation of the fulfillment team / stage gate process. * Leading modernization of the Park Place IT services monitoring platform, and accountable for: ◦ Business case ◦ Cross-functional development and project plan ◦ Proof-of-Concept ◦ Go to market plan ◦ Pricing strategy ◦ Roadmap - both internal tool and outsourcing services * Managing the product roadmap for multiple product families of over 20 OEMs * Created greater visibility of Park Place Technologies via contribution to a significant research note released in 2016 and authored by industry's leading analyst.
- Director of Product Management at Park Place Technologies
- Director of Product Management, Global Technology and Services at Diebold, Incorporated
- Director, Global Service Operations and Planning at
- Director, International Service Business Development at
5 years at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Management - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Technology
* Increased online revenue at sports-education company by 31% with new products within 1 year. * Added customer-facing products that grew the #1 nationally ranked wedding website by 43% in less than a year. * Created new online ticket-purchasing product that Increased visitor conversion rate by 400%. * Increased velocity performance of team by over 90% by transforming development process to Agile methodologies. * Received 2011 Webby award for experimentation and innovation as Product Manager at Vail Resorts. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE PGC, Charlottesville, VA 2018 to Present Product Management Director (Remote Position) Develop and implement product vision to support programs of PGC, a leader in basketball education for players and coaches. Create a management culture based on user-oriented analytics and planning. Utilize Agile and Lean methodology, user data, and testing to create custom-facing online and multimedia messaging, communications and products coordinated with educational mission and coursework. Noted Accomplishments: * Increased online revenue by 31% and grew mobile conversions by 66%. * Led restructuring of online gateway, (pgcbasketball.com) to improve user experiences. * Oversaw the conception and development of a new online educational product for sports coaches, utilizing step-by-step instruction. * Solved problems and improved user experience of online products by conducting comprehensive customer-journey mapping of user needs, pain points and triggers.
- Director of Product Management at PGC
- Product Management Director at Purch
- Product Director/VP Of Product at Fevo
- Senior Product Manager at XO Group Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Marketing
Santa Clara, USA (Multiple roles with increasing responsibility with a gap year to pursue full time
MBA at the University of Cambridge, UK)
Director of Product Management & Business Development/Marketing, 09/2018 to Present
• Manage the Ethernet product portfolio marketing and product management with one direct report
• Revamped product roadmap, closed design wins with key customers and created marketing collateral
- Director of Product Management & Business Development/Marketing at Texas Instruments
- Co-Founder & CEO at BlueShift Memory
- Director of Product Management & Business Development/Marketing at
- Applications Engineer & Product Management at
4 months at this Job
- - Entrepreneurship & Corporate Law
- MS in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Recruited to oversee the strategy, delivery, and success of Stratus' high availability virtualization business and converged edge IoT computing products.
• Led a cross-functional team managing the operation, long-term strategy and roadmap.
• Owned life-cycle from concept, validation, definition, implementation, production to end-of-life for multiple product families and releases.
• Shifted the business strategy from product-based to solution-focused marketing and sales.
• Introduced Stratus' first SaaS offerings.
• Responsible for product and business line management of Stratus' software business, turning it around to profitable status within 9 months and achieving 31% YoY growth.
• Pivoted the business, launching the award-winning ztC Edge, the first fully virtualized and self-protecting computing platform specifically designed for the IoT and Industrial Automation markets.
• Asked to assume Product Management ownership of Stratus' $175M Platform products business.
• Directed the effort to engage the worldwide partner base to achieve solid product line growth.
• Built a partner ecosystem through establishing and growing key strategic partnerships.
- Director of Product Management at STRATUS TECHNOLOGIES
- Product Management & Marketing Executive, Secret Level Security Clearance at FORTRESS TECHNOLOGIES
- President & CEO at EVERGREEN USA LLC
- Director, Product Marketing and Pricing at GN NETCOM / JABRA
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
The primary function for the position is corporate project management. Most recent projects include: Lead engineer for the development and of charged fiber medias. Duties include: Work with suppliers to develop specialty charged fiber medias to create a competitive barrier for air filtration products in a global market. Develop and construct testing apparatus to measure resistance and efficiency of air filtration products. Lead product designer for an Ecommerce acquisition Duties included: Identify all items with the dot com's offering that CI could manufacture. Develop annualized product profitability using sales history and new product costs. Design and make ready for manufacture over 250 products to support sales Relocate a portion of existing business from Mexico to China Duties Included: Identify Asian partner and participate in contract negotiations. Assemble corporate team to handle all aspects of business transfer. Project budget preparation Work with the customer to insure their compliance and acceptance through the move. Participate in Asian material vendor selection process On-Site supervision of: Building upgrades and equipment installation Customer driven process trials
- Director of Product Management at Columbus Industries, Inc
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology - design
Goal: Develop new type of game for widespread appeal and roll out in both domestic and international markets Cross Functional Teams: Managed teams of project managers, sales, marketing, game development and SaaS mobile responsive app built in Heroku on Ruby on Rails to bring “Watch the Skies” to market Product Strategy: Created and implemented business plans, mock ups, wire frames, financial models and product road maps, and adjusted short and long-term milestones to achieve shifting goals Communication: Presented benefits, product/project status and short and long-term strategy to executive board, customers, partners and internal teams Manage Product Lifecycle / SDLC: Lead game designer for “Watch the Skies”; directed physical (art, game design, marketing, etc.) and SaaS B2C app development and oversaw product deployment Metrics and Budget Management: Performed primary and secondary research on market segment and created KPIs to prioritize improvements and to create a cost and profit structure for game development/licensing to third parties Team Growth: Grew from 10 to 150 volunteers across the US, UK and Canada and worked with volunteers to grow into game development and board member roles Shifting Priorities / Project Scope: Based on research and stakeholder (clients and partners) needs changed the business model five times requiring quick short and long-term strategy changes
- Director of Product Management at MegaGame Society
- Senior Product and Program Manager at 605.tv
- Product and Risk Manager at Broadridge
- Program Manager at Broadridge
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- BA - Computer Science
Wolters Kluwer is an international information services company based in the Netherlands. WK's Health division publishes online and paper-based clinical and drug reference information, curating the most comprehensive evidence-based clinical and drug decision support content from clinicians around the world.
WK's mature online drug reference products needed new leadership to re-align the products with the business goals. I served as director of product management over those products and as the director of pilot and beta programs. Accomplishments:
• Created the product vision and strategy and drove alignment across stakeholders, reporting to the VP of Product Management
• Transformed the road map from a feature list into a set of needs to be solved
• Built business cases for new products and partnerships
• Struck a tactical balance between updating an outdated technology stack and developing new features
• Mentored the product owners as they moved through the team's agile transformation
• Created a pilot and beta program focused on lean product concepts
• Built templates and reporting to drive consistency in definition and execution of pilot and beta programs
- Director of Product Management at Wolters Kluwer Health
- Technical Product Manager at Quest Diagnostics
- Director of Integration at Quest Diagnostics
- Consultant at First Consulting Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - technology management
- BBA - business information systems
Established developer of human interface, mixed signal and data communication semiconductor solution Director of Product Marketing (Force touch sensor & USB Type-C) Focusing on defining and developing force touch sensing solutions for smartphones and USB Type-C solutions · Responsible for defining and developing new generation force touch sensing solutions for smartphone OEMs including Sony Mobile, HTC and Google Pixel phones · Responsible for defining new generation USB Type-C solution by understanding market & customer requirements and justifying business case while maximizing company’s competency.
- Director of Product Management at MaxLinear
- Director of Marketing at Synaptics Inc
- Senior Program Manager at Synaptics Inc
- Product Marketing Manager at Cypress Semiconductor
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Senior Director Product Management 2015 to Aug 2018. North America focused on post-acquisition solution integration strategy, cross-sell adoption top 100 global accounts, and new product incubation. Software Integration strategy contributed to increasedvaluation for company buyout of $3.2B, over 15x earnings value.
Innography Inc, an <100 person Intellectual Property (IP) software startup company.
Director Product Management 2013 tom2015. Responsible for strategic product vision and solution innovation with a goal to disrupt the IP analytics space, substantially grow revenue and customer base, and position for acquisition.
BMC Software Corporation, a $2.5B global IT company.
• Lead Product Manager, 2002 to 2013. Lead Product Management incubator team that implemented PM discipline into BMC's product development lifecycle. Responsible for developing and delivering product strategy and business requirements for four diverse product lines. Grew license sales by an average of 50% and contributed to double-digit revenue growth ($100M annual average), supporting average of 2000+ clients annually.
• Product Marketing Manager, 2000 to 2002. Led 13-member team of product managers and technical engineers. Oversaw technical education and training for field consultants supporting mature products and representing 200M in annual revenues.
- Senior Director of Product Management at CPA Global
- Technical Marketing Manager at
- Senior Software Consultant at
- Software Consultant at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- ISO Certified
Recruit, develop & manage team of 18 Product Management professionals, 9 U/X professionals and contractors, developing media solutions for Amazon Web Services. Solutions range from Web Services, Mobile Devices and AI devices.
• Analyze product offerings and set overall solution direction in collaboration with business stakeholders across Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Complete life-cycle responsibility of managed solutions; definition, development, business planning, P&L responsibility, launch, and on-going management, including business plan revisions to react to changing markets and technology.
• Strong development manager; ITIL Change management, Agile & Scrum, strong central management of code and changes.
• Adept with on-time, on-budget and on-strategy delivery of our products.
• Solutions generating over $ 500M in revenue. Proficient in financial modelling, analytics and acting on the results. Certified in Agile Development and an advocate of the GTD system of time management prioritization and planning.
- Sr. Director of Product Management at Elemental Systems
- Sr. Director of Product Management at Citrix Systems
- Product Manager - CA Security Division at Computer Associates
7 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Computer & Electrical Engineering