Global practices include Business Intelligence as a Service, Cloud Services, Oracle ERP and Enterprise Modernization. Professional services organization providing onsite and remote managed services to customers. Director of Professional Services May 2018- present -Developed and maintained relationships with new customers in targeted accounts -Steered the strategy for business development, customers care, delivery optimization for customers, and established future direction for growth of professional services organization -Built and managed solution architecture teams -Responsible for key customers and partnerships -Designed a repeatable and measurable sales process -Instituted a culture of continuous improvement -Generated 65% of organizations revenue for Polaris Associates in first 6 months with organization -Built pipeline of $7.5M for projects and Staff Aug in Enterprise Information Management, Data Strategy, Oracle ERP, application development with Fortune 500 enterprises across the US RCG Global Services, Inc.: Global practices include Strategy & Advisory, Data & Analytics, and Business Applications Managed Services. Leverage innovative frameworks and accelerators, while following a predictable and repeatable approach to plan, design, integrate, and implement turn-key solutions via Managed Outcome and Managed Services models that are custom-tailored to the client's business strategy and initiatives.
- Director of Professional Services at Polaris Associates
- at IT Division and the Finance and Accounting Division
- Director of Business Development at
- Vice President of Strategy and Business Development at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years.
Director of Professional Services 2015 - 2018
• Headed services organization that resulted in $3 - 5M in services revenue per year and 25% of unit revenue.
• Led team of engineers and project managers implementing large complex wireless projects for utility, oil & gas and government entities that positioned organizations for explosive growth of the Internet of Industrial Things revolution.
• Operated as technical lead and project manager for customers such as PG&E, DTE, FirstEnergy, and Durban, South Africa.
• Created operational and financial models utilized on bids ranging from $10M to $100M in services and product.
- Director of Professional Services at ABB WIRELESS, A SUBSIDIARY OF ABB, INC
- Sr Project Manager and Director of Professional Services at TROPOS NETWORKS
3 years at this Job
- MBA Coursework (90% complete) - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Electrical Engineering
Director of all Personal HomeCare, Inc. staff at the company's three locations Duties: Oversee each locations' RN Supervisors, Service Facilitators CSCs, and PCAs for agency and consumer directed personal care services Perform weekly census huddles for locations to address staffing, admissions, discharges, hospitalizations Direct, plan, and coordinate activities to staff in rendering client home care Interprets policies and regulations to all personnel and ensures compliance Oversee daily routines of offices to ensure compliance within state and federal regulatory standards Provide in-service schedule, plan, and implement in-services for staff Perform performance improvement audits and corrective action plans Investigate any grievances, disciplinary concerns Complete admissions, intake, supervisory visits, and authorizations in absence of any RN Supervisors. Conduct staff meetings as needed Maintain portal administration for clinical nursing staff. Act as consultant to nursing supervisors in maintaining clinical competency of their staff
- Director of Professional Services at Personal HomeCare, Inc
- at Personal HomeCare, Inc
- Consultant at Independent
- Personal Care RN Supervisor at Personal HomeCare, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
ServerLogic provides a full suite of IT services to local and global organizations. They have three distinct lines of business - Professional Services, Staffing, and Managed IT Services. This range of capabilities allows ServerLogic to meet the most challenging customer needs. The Professional Services team needed a leader to energize its client base and with the long time dedicated technical resources on staff. ServerLogic needed my innovative leadership to help build a vision and strategy that would return the Professional Services team to profitability.
• Independently and significantly grew annual revenue
• Worked closely with principals and leadership team to identify and develop strategic objectives for the entire organization while focusing on Professional Services
• Identified digital and other goals that supported those strategic objectives
• Developed business cases and project plans supporting those goals
• Developed a repeatable and sustainable sales process
• Provided exceptional leadership, invigorating a team of project management, design, development, and support staff. This included all aspects of recruitment, hiring, counseling, motivation, and termination decisions
• Successfully provided technical and thought leadership for all client projects, focused heavily on Sitecore projects for multiple industries including automotive, healthcare, government, utilities, education, and technology.
• Provided technical product management for a suite of .NET software applications in the cloud custom designed and developed for the furniture industry
• Exercised a successful vendor selection process for CRM, landing on MS Dynamics 365 in the cloud. Customised the implementation with unique processes, data, and forms for each business line. Converted an antiquated Excel process and integrated Dynamics with Sitecore for a custom engaging experience for our customers
- Director of Professional Services at ServerLogic
- SENIOR DIGITAL STRATEGIST / PRACTICE LEAD at HEDGEHOG DEVELOPMENT
- SENIOR IT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at DIGI-KEY CORPORATION
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT - DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ECM & ENTERPRISE SEARCH at US BANK
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Creative Writing
Promoted through a series of increasingly responsible management positions based on strong financial, operating, team building and leadership performance. Department consists of (10) Engineers, including (2) Professional Services Managers, reporting to (4) regional locations and field offices.
- Director of Professional Services at Quest Solution
- partner resources, dispatching at
- provisioned through a Partner at Health Care Customer
- Professional Services Manager at QuestProS
9 years, 2 months at this Job
Responsible for the initial development and management of professional services for Sharable's healthcare sharing payer market. Executive team member contributing to strategy development, as well as due-diligence for potential acquisitions. Responsibilities include: development of: statements of work, implementation plans, client relationship management, staff recruitment, product and services deployment, and post-deployment production support services.
- Director of Professional Services at SHARABLE LLC
- Engagement Director at TRANSMED SYSTEMS
- Vice President of Information Systems & Operations at HEALTH FIRST HEALTH PLANS
- COO/Vice President of Operations at [email protected]
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Aerospace Engineering
Responsibilities Hired, trained and evaluated staff performance. Served as community liaison. Maintained fiscal accountability to budget. Accomplishments Enhanced marketing services by being an active community liaison. Promoted increased revenue by developing expanded services to south central PA. Skills Used Knowledge of industry standards and trends. Expertise in regulatory compliance. Effective team leadership and participation strategies.
- Director of Professional Services at Intrepid USA Healthcare Services
- Patient Care Manager at Odyssey Healthcare
- Home Hospice RN at Howard County Home Care
1 year at this Job
Manage multiple client projects simultaneously while also serving as the technical subject matter expert § Ensure client deliverables meet or exceed company standards through detailed review and editing § Oversee management of team members and act as a mentor for their professional development and growth § Maintain monthly project schedule encompassing all of the company's professional services activities § Budget for company annual expenditures including software licenses, training, and conferences § Evaluate maturity of client application security programs using OWASP SAMM § Assist clients with implementing application security within agile development methodology § Build repository of secure coding examples for development teams to view and implement § Meet with developer teams to discuss impact, risk, and remediation of assessment findings § Implement SAST and DAST tooling for client's development pipelines § Assist clients with incident response activities including recreating, finding, and validating remediation § Perform penetration testing, secure code reviews, and security architecture reviews § Act as trusted advisor to clients regarding all information security related concerns § Coordinate with bug bounty vendors on behalf of clients regarding findings, remediation, and retesting § Conduct research on current application security trends across the industry § Meet with perspective clients to discuss company offerings as well as attending and speaking at conferences § Perform technical demonstrations of the nVisium On-Demand Training Platform § Coordinate with audit team during the yearly SOC2 compliance audit § Conducted brown bag training sessions with developers on industry trends including the OWASP Top 10
- Director of Professional Services at nVisium LLC
- Senior Information Security Analyst at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Leader at General Dynamics
- Senior Cyber Security Engineer at General Dynamics
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Network Security
Led entire global professional services group and all daily operations, including client onboarding and HRIS/ATS integrations in partnership with sales, client services, and IT organizations to guide program development. Designed and implemented innovative program enhancements and continuous improvements to establish culture focused on customer experience, operational transformations, and risk minimization. Leveraged evidence-based decision making, in-depth analytics, and accurate reporting to drive business growth. Directed three mid-to-large sized M&A integration initiatives for department. Managed customers, offshore and remote teams, internal resources, and vendor relations as wells $45M book of business. ♦ Successfully enhanced customer journey and achieved 10% gain time for client retention in collaboration with sales, account management, and external consultants. ♦ Played key role in supporting corporate platform strategy and exponential sales growth through overhaul of professional services resources and 49% scalable workforce improvement. ♦ Achieved 15% improvement in client response rates through launch of Voice of Customer survey program enabling real-time reporting of customer satisfaction metrics. ♦ Enabled consistent growth and improvement of team performance and resource management with design of role framework and operational models to address gaps in training, development, and career paths. ♦ Drove 10% YOY improvements in service time performance with focus on quality metrics, development of innovative process improvements, and integration of standardized processes, policies, and procedures. ♦ Championed PMP best practices to optimize cost-effective project planning, execution, prioritization, issue management, risk control, and change management. ♦ Streamlined project tracking, reporting, data accuracy, and transparency with implementation of Enterprise Project management tool for group.
- DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PMO at Sterling Talent Solutions
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR at PROFESSIONAL SERVICES GROUP
- SENIOR BUSINESS IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER at PROFESSIONAL SERVICES GROUP
- BUSINESS IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER at PROFESSIONAL SERVICES GROUP
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Management
and Enterprise PMO Lead (2017-Present)
• Leader of the Professional Services Practice, overseeing delivery of consulting services, managed services, and product implementations for three ERP/CRM Enterprise SaaS products (purpose-built and Salesforce-based platform). FY 18 revenue of ~$35M, 105% attainment with +20% profitability.
• Business Operations and Customer Management: annual/quarterly budgeting and revenue forecasting, monthly C-Leadership Practice, and weekly practice operations reviews. Executive escalation for all clients within the Practice and other non-practice enterprise accounts.
• Launched and executed a turnaround of services delivery organization ($15M P&L), defined and operationalized a portfolio-based organizational structure, and created job families for Portfolio/Practice Managers, Project Managers, and Business Analysts. Improved staff retention by 50%.
• Championed the creation of portfolio, program, and project governance framework, operationalized through a newly formed PMO and the deployment of a new PSA tool (OpenAir, Clarizen, KeyedIn - NetSuite - Salesforce). Achieved >90% go-live reliability and increased customer CSAT by 20%.
• Championed business case for the restructuring of the Account Management Organization and led the transformation of Account Management team to a Customer Success function, driving $2.5M of recurrent revenue in FY17, increased to $4M in FY2018. Ciklum - Washington, D.C. June 2013-Dec 2015 "Ciklum is an international custom software development and IT outsourcing company headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine, with software development centers and branch offices in the UK, United States, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Israel, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus and Pakistan."
- Senior Director of Professional Services at C-Leadership Practice
- Managing Director at North America region
- Director of Program Management at Thomson Reuters
- Manager at Accenture
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - MS Project Management
- Master of Science in Engineering - Engineering