Surefire Local is a digital marketing SaaS company, enabling national brands and their local affiliates to multiply the impact of their online marketing efforts from a single platform.
• Envision and implemented initiatives that improved efficiency, enhanced customer satisfaction, increased customer retention and fueled top-line growth.
• Oversee custom client projects to ensure deliverables are completed on time, while ensuring quality of work is not compromised over efficiency. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence for results, with the ability to communicate efficiently with software delivery professionals and client executives.
• Responsible for the development and continuous improvement of Surefire Local's implementation processes. Created processes, documentation, training materials, etc. Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently and take ownership of relationships and responsibilities.
• Develop and maintain effective, productive relationships with all key decision makers and influencers within the client organization. Manage strategies and tactics for resolving any client issues or escalations. Facilitate resolution of client support issues. Maintain and enhance client satisfaction by providing ongoing, proactive support throughout the customer life cycle. Lead internal client success planning and strategy sessions.
• Assist in product development functions to identify opportunities to best serve client needs.
• Develop and execute sales plans to grow strategic relationships with national brands (franchisors and national manufacturers) and their networks of franchisees, dealers and affiliates. Grew book of business from $800,000 annually to upwards of $2 million. Experience in contract definition and creation (drafting statements of work, defining business requirements and deliverables, etc.)
• Enable companies to leverage Surefire's national-to-local marketing technology and service solutions in order to better monitor & grow ROI, gain greater access to actionable data & customer insights, enable increased consistency & control of brand messaging and ultimately achieve their overall goals & objectives. Director in charge of Professional Services for Enterprise companies with networks of local dealers, remodelers, franchises and individual offices. Program combines Technology, SEO, Content, Social Media and Paid Digital Advertising, with a focus on a broad web presence at the national level along with hyper local targeting in individual markets. Provide tools to allow corporate marketing professionals to manage brand, content, reputation and web analytics at a national, regional and local level. In charge of a diverse team of account managers, developers, content marketers and paid media specialists. Work on projects of various size, scope and budget. Responsible for significant year over year web traffic and lead volume increases for clients as well as revenue growth and increased profitability for company.
- Director of Professional Services at Surefire Local
- Account Executive - Global Commercial Banking at Bank of America
- Account Executive, Strategic Alliances at The Active Network
- Account Executive at Mindshare, LLC
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems
Director of clinical services.
- Director of professional Services at Wellness at Home Health
- Care Manager RN at WVP Health Authority
- Professional registered nurse at HHRG and ICD
- Manager and Quality assurance for all staff at Kindred Hospice
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
designs, develops, and delivers systems for capturing, managing, and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals, imaging centers, and health care facilities. The company offers a portfolio of solutions, including hospital and clinical information systems, cardiology information, and radiology and laboratory information systems;. 04/2019 - Present Director of Professional Services Manager Manage 15 Customer Facing team members comprised of project managers and application consultants.
• Responsible for North American Customer support and implementation personnel for major enterprise project.
- Director of Professional Services Manager at Agfa Healthcare Corporation
- Professional Services Manager, North America at
- Professional Services Manager at Cardiology Resources
- Professional Services Manager - Deployment Resources at
5 months at this Job
- Project Management Certification
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- Associate Degree - Business
Responsible for overall clinical functioning of agency.
Responsible for overall clinical functioning of agency.
- Director of Professional Services at Brightstar Care of Henderson
- Director of Nursing at Clinicians Home Health Care
- Registered Nurse at Mountain View Care Center
- Registered Nurse at Boulder City Hospital Home Health
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
Develop business with strategic accounts in the Network Technology and Enterprise IT sectors. Head Systems Engineering Services for functions associated with gaining efficiencies in the areas of Network Operations/Design and Performance/Capacity Management targeting Telecom Service Providers.
- Director of Professional Services at iCrypto
- Lead Technical Program Manager at AT&T
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science (MS) - Engineering
- Master of Engineering - Management
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Managed staff, budget, and overall operation of programs providing employment services to adults with mental health and other disabilities.
- Director of Professional Services at JCDTOC
- Service Manager at Easter Seals of New Jersey
- Therapist at Family Service of Burlington County
- Youth Employment Counselor at Jersey Cape Diagnostic, Training and Opportunity Center, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Rehabilitation Counseling
Sequent Software, Inc. – Santa Clara, CA and Overland Park, KS Established as a Silicon Valley startup in 2010, Sequent is a leading provider of tokenization services by providing technology to banks, hospitals, transit and government agencies. Sequent’s solution secures data on the move by bringing cards and credentials to mobile platforms with tokenization, trust authority, white box cryptography and hardware security appliances in both hosted SaaS and on-premise deployments. Director of Professional Services July 2012 to July 2019 Promoted to Director role in 2014 after company recognized the need to better meet our Customers’ needs for services-based delivery and customization of our solution. I was tasked to create and build a Professional Services organization leveraging both in-house and 3rd party resources. Work directly with Partners and internal Sales teams to identify and support Customer opportunities for new software, testing and implementation services. Identify, scope and propose new business; management of 3rd party vendors of remote/offshore software engineers; program management of on-time and on-budget deliveries as well as overseeing in-house technical support for those customers. Manage team of PMs, engineers, testers and deployment techs through targeted sales and delivery KSOs. Report directly to Chief Revenue Office and ultimately responsible for Customer Success.
Sequent Software, Inc. – Santa Clara, CA and Overland Park, KS
Established as a Silicon Valley startup in 2010, Sequent is a leading provider of tokenization services by providing technology to banks, hospitals, transit and government agencies. Sequent’s solution secures data on the move by bringing cards and credentials to mobile platforms with tokenization, trust authority, white box cryptography and hardware security appliances in both hosted SaaS and on-premise deployments.
Director of Professional Services July 2012 to July 2019
Promoted to Director role in 2014 after company recognized the need to better meet our Customers’ needs for services-based delivery and customization of our solution. I was tasked to create and build a Professional Services organization leveraging both in-house and 3rd party resources.
Work directly with Partners and internal Sales teams to identify and support Customer opportunities for new software, testing and implementation services.
Identify, scope and propose new business; management of 3rd party vendors of remote/offshore software engineers; program management of on-time and on-budget deliveries as well as overseeing in-house technical support for those customers.
Manage team of PMs, engineers, testers and deployment techs through targeted sales and delivery KSOs.
Report directly to Chief Revenue Office and ultimately responsible for Customer Success.
- Director of Professional Services at Sequent Software, Inc.
- Senior Program Manager at TeleCommunication Systems, Inc
- Senior Program Manager at Autodesk, Inc
- Project Manager/Program Manager at Openwave Systems Inc
7 years at this Job
- BA - Geography
Responsible for leading 20 reports and a remote office. This responsibility includes all facets of professional services which includes client relationships, contract negotiation, portfolio/program/project management, customer support, and establishing key best practices. * Established standards with regards to upgrading procedures, customer care, and implementation processes. * Developed company-wide standards for reporting of budgets, project statuses, and client contract templates.
- Director of Professional Services Engineering at Orbis Technologies Inc
- Director of Professional Services at MITRATECH
- Solutions Delivery Director at INVESTEDGE INC
- Global Development Project Manager / Team Lead at MARS INFORMATION SERVICES – MARS INC.
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Manage team of office and production solutions pre-sales engineers to drive and manage Konica
Minolta's Professional Services, Production and Office Solutions business to new customers as well as existing customer base. Largely focused on BPO & ECM (Hyland OnBase, Nintex,
Square9, SharePoint, Kofax & others)
• Work with each sales division management teams to achieve revenue targets for MPS, Office/Production Solutions, ECM and Professional Services
• Develop and enhance my teams' technical writing abilities to clearly define project expectations, requirements and deliverables for projects.
• Oversee and Manage all projects from Sales Discovery to Implementation/Training completion.
• Manage P&L, billing, expenses, direct report quotas/pipeline/forecast/activity while mentoring direct reports
• Presidents Club Achievement
- Market Director of Professional Services at Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Regional Solutions Consultant at Solutions and Professional Services
- Imaging Solutions Specialist at Canon Business Solutions
- Account Executive at Interactive Business Systems
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BBA - Decision Science Information Systems
Lead the Nationals & Enterprise Southeast project management team to ensure successful delivery of all PS
projects. Responsible for revenue forecasting and recognition, providing management support and addressing
all client escalations to meet and exceed their expectations as well as deliver exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities include supporting pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management
professionals to win new business; implementing business; proposal review and refinement; recruiting and staff development.
• Operations: Recruit, develop and retain high performing project managers enabling them to make positive contributions throughout the company, including career development, incentive and performance management.
• Organizational Leadership: Mentor team to provide best-of-class project management services for NCR's Retail Solutions ensuring project success by holding team accountable for delivering quality projects on time and at budget. Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of improved delivery.
• Financial Management: Portfolio P&L responsibility, including sales and delivery forecasting, SOW creation and support, and management of unsigned opportunities to fruition.
• Client Service: Communicate with key stakeholders including delivery and development teams and senior leadership as required to ensure project success and customer satisfaction.
• Strategy & Transformation: Collaborate with C-level executives in the development of long-term technology strategy and roadmaps in alignment with their business imperatives.
• Onboarding & Training: Develop and continually improve onboarding processes as well as product playbooks to deliver appropriate level of training for PMs to ensure they have the tools and knowledge necessary to deliver successful projects.
- DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES at NCR RETAIL
- Lead large customer projects at NCR HOSPITALITY
- DIRECTOR, GLOBAL PRODUCTION SUPPORT at VERIZON TELEMATICS
- VICE PRESIDENT OF IT at BYERS ENGINEERING COMPANY
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY