As the Director of Professional Services, I worked directly with the Cxo Team and owners to develop and re-create the following customer facing departments and services: Canon Production Print, OCE Large Format Printing, Managed Print Services which includes PaperCut, Document Management & Capture and all Canon and Kyocera manufacture integrated scanning and workflow solutions. This includes the management of business plans, revenue targets, strategic vendor engagements, staffing, quality and execution, client satisfaction and relationship management. The team of Pre-Sale and Post Sale solution engineers delivered 3rd party software solutions and manufacture-based hardware solutions, workflow, scanning and document management solutions to over 14,000 customers.
• Developed weekly and monthly schedules to coach, train and mentor various positions within the organization.
• Continually educated over 90 sales professionals in 4 states, across 4 sales branch offices on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
• Pipeline Management- Builds, monitors and creates sales pipelines for near and long-term opportunities reported directly to CEO of the company and branch managers.
• Enhancing client's business processes by leveraging the proper balance of technology.
- DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES at HERITAGE BUSINESS SYSTEMS
- SR SOLUTIONS ENGINEER at WBS TECHNOLOGIES
- REGIONAL PRE-SALE ENGINEER at KONICA MINOLTA BUSINESS SYSTEMS
4 years, 1 month at this Job
• Provide clinical expertise to 6 branches in the Carolinas
• Responsible for oversight of clinical documentation of all disciplines in accordance with DHEC/AHEC regulations.
• Provide training to all new and current employees.
• Hiring of all new employees.
• Provide disciplinary action as needed.
• Responsible for quality measures/outcomes of each branch.
• Make supervisory home visits and routine visits as needed to ensure compliance
• Lead and mentor new employees
• Improved our outcomes for 2 straight years
- Director of Professional Services at Medical Services of America
- Staff Development Coordinator at Majesty Health and Rehab
- Staff RN-ER at Oconee Medical Center
- Manager of Clinical Practice/Director at Gentiva Home Health Care
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Business development, client retention and service delivery management for revenue cycle and technology services for over 100 private and governmental agencies for leading provider of revenue cycle management and cloud-based technology products and business services for federal, state, municipal, private and hospital-based fire EMS agencies and emergency physicians. Provide leadership and operational guidance to business development, client services and operations teams Secure new business via industry connections, networking and formal proposal and bidding processes Lead compliance, protocol and operational improvement projects to increase transaction processing capabilities Develop and maintain strategic relationships with public municipalities and private agencies Responsible for supporting EMS division revenue cycle management of over $50M/month Director of Field Solutions (2016-2018) Product and program management of electronic patient care reporting, state NEMSIS export and mobile data technology solutions for private and governmental emergency medical response agencies. Provide leadership for product development, implementation and support operations teams Develop and maintain strategic relationships with national and state EMS data collection agencies Responsible for electronic patient care systems supporting over 100K records per month Member of National EMS Information Systems steering committee developing national EMS data requirements Establish and manage EMS provider to state Department of Heath connections and relationships for the accurate and secure management of EMS patient care data Director of Client Services (2010-2016) Client satisfaction management for 40+ high-profile/high-revenue EMS agencies and fire departments throughout the Mountain and Central states region Responsible for large-volume, transaction-based revenue cycle management of over $5M/month Develop and maintain strategic relationships with new and existing clients Develop client technical on-boarding requirements, budgets and schedules and implement startup plans Design and deliver internal and client operational, financial and performance rep Capture client-specific billing requirements and develop operating protocols and guidelines for corporate operations Manage client’s business-critical contracts with Medicare, Medicaid and all commercial payers Establish and manage agency-hospital and agency-payer connections and relationships for the accurate and secure management of patient insurance and demographic information.
- Director of Professional Services at INTERMEDIX CORPORATION - an R1 Company
- Senior Customer Service Manager at SUN MICROSYSTEMS, INC
- Manager at SUN MICROSYSTEMS, INC
- Customer Service Manager II at SUN MICROSYSTEMS, INC
9 years at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- AS - Computer Engineering Technology
• Oversees admission process; conducts on-site initial clinical assessment and periodic reassessment as needed and communicates with physician, as needed.
• Plans, coordinates and delivers care to patient and families as appropriate.
• Delegates and assigns the patient/family to appropriate staff and team members ensuring highest quality care.
• Supervises the staff responsible for clinical/professional programs and provides assistance with development, implementation and evaluation of the respective programs.
• Schedules, maintains and facilitates interdisciplinary team meetings for continual updating of patient care plans, exchange of information and problem solving.
• Develops and promotes programs for continuing staff support, in-service and education.
• Implement and monitor compliance with rules and regulations of Federal and State regulatory agencies and accreditation requirements.
• Assures complete and accurate medical charts in compliance with all regulatory agencies.
• Interviews, hires and provides orientation and training for the staff.
• Provides staff performance evaluations/counseling/implementing appropriate disciplinary action of employees.
• Collaborates with service vender regarding appropriate cost effective services and accurate billing.
• Directs branch quality assessment performance improvement (QAPI) program
• Monitors direct patient care costs and implements staff education to deliver cost effective, high quality and appropriate care to patients families.
• Evaluates employees on-site as required per policy.
• Serves on Professional Advisory Committee, Safety Committee, QA Committee.
• Applies the policies and procedures of the agency and the rules & regulations of state & federal regulatory agencies and other certified agencies in providing care.
• Ensure growth & profitability of the company through the responsible use of company resources & educating the community to our services.
- Director of Professional Services at Heartland Hospice
- Director of Organizational Excellence at Big Bend Hospice
- Clinical Quality & Documentation Coordinator at Big Bend Hospice
- Clinical Quality Specialist at Big Bend Hospice
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Health Education
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate in Science - Nursing
- Certificate - Practical Nurse
Responsible for establishing the Professional Services division of the company focusing on the successful completion of each project, ensuring each project is completed within budget and timeline parameters.
Achievements and Responsibilities include:
• Provided Technical support for sales team to develop Pricing models, SOW and MOP Development, Responded to RFIs, RFQs, and worked with management closely on contract negotiations. Resulted in Project award for Tower Replacement valued at 5 Million USD for Network restoration of hurricane affected markets to remove, re-design and build 27 damaged and destroyed towers in Dominica, Anguilla and Tortola in under 7 months.
• Program and Project Management for T-Mobile L600/190/2100 upgrades, AT&T/First Net Project/PIM Hygiene and Mitigation, Sprint 2.5 GHz Site Upgrades, Sprint Break/Fix and Antenna/RRU upgrade/Replacement projects (Nokia/Ericsson). Resulted in additional market awards in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
• Safety and Quality Assurance - Developed Company Safety Manual and documentation required to perform Projects safely with a high level of quality through Training and Education of crews, Project Managers and Construction Managers.
• Aerial Fiber network restoration - PR
• Prepared Project Time lines, budgets, Change Order Processes, and forecasts to revenue and margin goals.
• Developed and delivered Presentations with Business Development Group to showcase the Company to potential new customers.
• Established a vendor network to support Installations, commissioning and Integration for multiple technologies for customers such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Cable and Wireless Caribbean. This allowed the company to expand into new markets and increase revenue and profitability.
• Budget Responsibility and Tracking for all OPEX and CAPEX related expenditures at the Project level.
• Chaired Daily/Weekly Project status calls with customers to highlight achievements as well as areas that required improvement. Develop and implement improvement plans which resulted in higher efficiency and quicker Project Completion.
• Interviewed candidates for internal crews, including onboarding and preliminary training which included establishing a Train the Trainer program, Peer to Peer training and support. The overall result was a strong team-oriented environment with a support structure for resolution of issues quickly.
- Director of Professional Services at AD LUCEM, Inc
- Director of Professional Services/Project Management at Iqor/Jabil Circuit/Telmar Network Technologies
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
Held full accountability for Professional Services operations, P&L, revenue recognition, and delivery of multimillion-dollar, enterprise-level programs and projects for Fortune 500 clients. Forecasted and managed budgets; approved expense and invoices. Liaised with senior executives to review progress and status; analyzed installation, project management, and network engineering as a percentage of sales. Recruited, mentored, and led 30 program managers, project managers, and implementation engineers, as well as subcontractors; evaluated performance, goal alignment, and compensation levels. Prepared RFPs and SOWs; approved all PS quotes. Led vendor selection and management; interfaced between sales, shipping, and clients to coordinate equipment delivery. Wrote project-related articles for company newsletter. Served as Professional Services TL 9000 representative. Selected accomplishments: * Opened new multimillion-dollar revenue stream through strategic implementation of PMO organization to centralize and standardize project management and delivery; managed projects to average margin of 50%. * Boosted client satisfaction and reduced complaints from enterprise clients by 100% while decreasing expenses with introduction of regional and dedicated teams. * Improved reporting and status monitoring; created tracking and utilization spreadsheets to guide resource and revenue allocation and introduced program and project management dashboards. * Conceptualized, directed, and monitored numerous client-facing projects, including cutting-edge enterprise hardware and software upgrades and major system deployments. * Forged top-performance teams able to deliver on aggressive goals meeting customer requirements, schedules, and budgets; focused on building matrix organizational structure to enable resources sharing across products and clients and created career path program. * Established streamlined process to seamlessly transition projects from field team to technical support and educate technical support on system configurations. * Devised departmental quality assurance process and risk assessment process for software updates. * Led development and implementation of Wiki to create knowledgebase and technical publication repository.
- SENIOR DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES at SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL
- VP OF OPERATIONS at KOOLCONNECT
- MANAGER OF FIELD SERVICES OPERATIONS at SEACHANGE INTERNATIONAL
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Management Coursework
- Associate of Arts
Manage team of office and production solutions pre-sales engineers to drive and manage Konica
Minolta's Professional Services, Production and Office Solutions business to new customers as well as existing customer base. Largely focused on BPO & ECM (Hyland OnBase, Nintex,
Square9, SharePoint, Kofax & others)
• Work with each sales division management teams to achieve revenue targets for MPS, Office/Production Solutions, ECM and Professional Services
• Develop and enhance my teams' technical writing abilities to clearly define project expectations, requirements and deliverables for projects.
• Oversee and Manage all projects from Sales Discovery to Implementation/Training completion.
• Manage P&L, billing, expenses, direct report quotas/pipeline/forecast/activity while mentoring direct reports
• Presidents Club Achievement
- Market Director of Professional Services at Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Regional Solutions Consultant at Solutions and Professional Services
- Imaging Solutions Specialist at Canon Business Solutions
- Account Executive at Interactive Business Systems
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BBA - Decision Science Information Systems
Supervised,trained and provide in services to clinical management team. Utilization Review, evaluation of POC, charts, documentation, safety measures to ensure quality of care and safety of patients and staff. Utilization review for MEDICAID/MEDICARE Managed care recipients(adults/pediatrics),chart review for admissions and discharges,plans and outcomes identified in the agency, coordinates any findings with the DPS including incidents and customer concerns. Assessing, planning, implementing and coordinate field staff, nurses ,CNA, Social worker and Spiritual care visits including the Attending Physician care, according to the patient POC Skills Excellent communication verbal and written, Spanish and English,good interpersonal relations,organized, good in documentation and computer skills.
- Director of Professional Services at HEARTLAND HOSPICE SERVICES
- Patient Care Coordinator at HEARTLAND HOSPICE SERVICES
- Admission Nurse at HEARTLAND HOSPICE SERVICES
- RN Infusion Nurse at Optum Pharmacy
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Nursing Sciences
- Associate - Nursing Sciences
• One of the first five employees with initial responsibility for growing and leading all services
• Partnered with Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution Dayforce to learn the product, develop a methodology, and build an implementation plan for End to End delivery
• Delivered over $3.5M in revenue from 22 End to End Dayforce implementations in 2017
• On track to deliver over $5M in revenue from 35 End to End Dayforce implementations in 2018
• Grew the Dayforce practice area to over 40 employees in two years
- Director of Professional Services at ENFORCE CONSULTING
- Senior Manager/Distribution Information Systems Program Management at SunGard Consulting
- Manager of Data Integration at JPMORGAN CHASE Home Finance
- Manager of Delivery and ETL Development at CITIGROUP
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
-Member on the leadership team defining vision, strategy and budgets for company -Responsible and accountable for Service P&L -Manage a service team of 8 employees supporting over 2200 endpoints and 50 clients -Increased Service Gross Margin from 35% to 50% by increasing efficiencies and reducing cost. -Define and implement SLA’s for all clients and increase attainment from 40% to 98% -Implement tools and procedures to make critical services highly redundant and automated. -Kaseya Certified Administrator and expert for RMM Automation -Implement Business intelligence reporting, define and monitor team performance against goals/KPIs -Provide quarterly business reviews discussing budgeting and risk assessment for all managed clients acting as VCIO. -Resource and highest Escalation point for Projects and Service Delivery. -Perform and manage projects including Server migrations, Clustered HyperV and Vmware deployments, Exchange online migrations, ADMT Domain migrations -Provide onsite and remote support to clients with sites nationwide Implement the following internal tools · Slack -Team collaboration software Slack · Auvik - Network Management software · itGlue- Client Documentation software · Brightguage – Business intelligence software · Smileback - CSAT measurement tool · ERP / PSA / RMM - Kaseya and Connectwise Manage major Upgrades and increased utilization
- Director of Professional Services at itSynergy
- IT/IS Analyst at Timken Aerospace
- at MCPC
5 years at this Job
- - Computer Networking and Management