1810 Gillespie Way, Suite 202 El Cajon, California 92020 Supervisor: Dorian Jenkins (312) 244-0630 Director of Program Management Responsible for the simultaneous contract administration of multiple contracts with oversight of compliance, leadership, direction and operation of Housing Choice Voucher and other programs. Working to enhance and promote compliance with regulations governing the programs. Responsibilities and oversight include waitlist administration, continued occupancy, inspections, monitoring funding and enforcing contract goals and performance. Responsible for staff up to 133 employees and staff development. Developing and implementing systems, policies and procedures to improve and enhance the quality and effectiveness of the programs. Program oversight experience includes tenant-based (16,000+), project-based, mod rehab (+3500), mainstream, tenant protection, family unification, non-elderly disabled (NED), HUD/VASH, family self-sufficiency, and demonstration vouchers. Analyzing and monitoring data and funding to ensure compliance and stability while increasing program utilization. Examining, tracking, managing, quality control, ensuring compliance with SEMAP, single file audits and other program financial and reporting requirements. Establishing and sustaining viable relationships with PHAs, HUD, government officials, Board of Commissioners, unions, community groups, and vendors.
- Director of Program Management at Nan McKay and Associates
- Director of Housing Choice Operations at Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority
- Management Analyst (Self-Employed Contractor) at Quadel Consulting
- Director of Section 8 at Indianapolis Housing Agency
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Organizational Leadership
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Administration
Lewisville, TX. 01/2013 -Present A product development consulting service helping clients from patent research to manufacturing Director of Program Management · Executive lead on the negotiations of a $30M+ seven-year consulting contract extension with Rockwell Collins in 2017 · Submit monthly Purchase Order Request (POR) with Statement of Work (SOW) covering production design services on various Boeing and Airbus commercial aircraft · Implemented PMO processes and procedures for the Pont Innovation B/E Aerospace Team via Standard Work Instructions to overcome communication barriers strengthening the Point Innovation business relationship with BE upper management expanding headcount from 18 to 25 engineers · Advanced growth and responsibility through “Cross Training of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers expanding Point Innovations capabilities, awarded the “Gold Standard” in outsource Engineering · Conducted a Kaizen event implementing Visual Project mapping, Stand Up meetings, New Hire Aircraft Seating Training, Project planning for improving burn rates bringing in due dates, minimizing mistakes by 90% providing B/E with the highest quality of product · Director of 22 Engineers, 3 Project engineers and 2 Engineering Managers creating a performance based reward system for high quality on schedule delivery, providing project engineering leadership classes to performance reviews to improve the customer experience
- Director of Program Management at Point Innovation
- Program Manager at FLEXTRONICS, FlexMedical - Division
- Director of Mechanical Engineering at FOWLCON LTD
- Program Manager at PETERBILT MOTORS COMPANY
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Arch Design Specialization
Federal Grade: N/A Supervisor: Hugh T. Corbett Phone: 207-430-5160 Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: MULTIFUNCTIONAL PERSONNEL AND PROGRAM OVERSIGHT: As Director of Program Management, provide oversight to 5 employees supporting 57 personnel across the organization. Direct a broad spectrum of multifunctional personnel in multiple and simultaneous projects with critical timelines. Manage, coordinate, review, and analyze organizational programs, from conception through completion, ensuring timely and successful execution of $304M in Readiness Sustainment Maintenance Activities. BID PROPOSALS AND DOCUMENTATION: Submit timely, thorough, and analytical information to Director of Marketing for bid proposals and ensure proposals are completed thoroughly, analytically, and timely; submit documentation in accordance with guidelines. Consistently provide updated task requirements and project checklists with optimal information to Executive Director. PROGRAM DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT: Manage development of program documents to include Statements of Work (SOWs), bids and price quotes, parts forecasts, and legal and administrative documents to include cooperative agreement appendices, attachments, and modifications. Coordinate data capture and similar systems to store documents and record historical and current program information associated with cost and performance; coordinate maintenance of information system functions. ANALYTICAL FRAMEWORKS, BENCHMARKS AND REPORTING METRICS: Oversee establishment and implementation of analytical frameworks to measure benchmarks for execution of concurrent programs. Analyze program execution from production and financial perspectives while utilizing historical benchmarks. Provide timely feedback and analysis to Operations Manager, Director of Production, Director of Finance, and Production Leads to maximize programs while maintaining critical timelines and communication with stakeholders. Manage reporting metrics and coordinate submission to multiple customers and stakeholders for inclusive programs. Provide metrics, including production schedules, production progress reports, cost- variance reports, and transportation summaries. Report program status to Executive Director and management team, utilizing systematic and analytical framework based on established benchmarks. LEAN CONCEPTS AND CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT: Measure benchmarks, from a production and financial perspective, during program execution with results disseminated, as appropriate, as continuous improvement metrics. Coordinate with Director of Quality to implement Lean Six Sigma concepts throughout the department and across the organization. Develop improved analytic models for program tracking and targeted efforts for continuous and incremental improvements. Identify IT and information security ~~~~~~ requirements for programs and provide relevant solutions. Create awareness of limiting factors and persistent issues while providing solutions for impactful programs. CONTRACTING OVERSIGHT AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Review and validate current and future contracts with Army Contracting Command for long-term storage of specialized equipment in compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS). Satisfy future Army requirements, create accountable records for appropriate documentation pertaining to storage of disassembled equipment, and enforce all performance requirements. Ensure receiving reports and monthly invoices are submitted and processed as required through Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) according to contractual requirements. Track and maintain registration for System for Award Management (SAM), official website for U.S. government contracts. SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS: *Provided oversight and support services producing more than 17K model variants of U.S. Army High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWV) to increase the National Guard Bureau (NGB)'s operational readiness for combat operations, national emergency response, and Homeland Security. *Managed support services for execution of $304M+ of contracted maintenance for NGB, U.S. Army Tank- automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM), and state and municipal customers. *Partnered in providing customers with $510M in savings through execution of efficient and effective maintenance overhaul activities versus costly procurement of new vehicles and equipment. *Performed additional duty as Director of Supply from 03/2008 to 12/2008 with oversight of receiving, warehousing, and supply activities. Developed and implemented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for accurate reporting and tracking from receipt to installation. Implemented, maintained, adjusted, and reported inventory deviations and coordinated replenishment with leadership to ensure ~~~~~~~~~~~ support. Directed execution of tasks and export of data to Inventory Management and Reconciliation system to support inventory management, parts reconciliation, and payment; coordinated with Inventory Control personnel for improved forecasting.
- Director of Program Management at Maine Military Authority
- Director of Marketing/Special Projects at Maine Military Authority
- Company Commander at Alpha Company, 1-121st Field Artillery Battalion
- Director of Support Services at Maine Military Authority
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
I govern the entire lifecycle of program management and direct my team of Program Managers and Project Managers to lead deployments within several industries for internet access and converged networking management and support solutions. Consistency amongst those programs is important, and I have developed and implemented a strategy to set success criteria and report it to executive stakeholders. I frequently act as an escalation point for a growing program team and interact with customers and leaders in other parts of the organization daily.
- Director of Program Management at Single Digits
- Program Manager at Cengage Learning
- Agile Coach at Cengage Learning
- Sr. Product Owner at Cengage Learning (WebAssign)
1 year at this Job
Simultaneously works with the leadership team and staff to ensure full compliance with funders and oversight of agency mission, goals, objectives, and regulations
● Coordinates grant strategies in support of the Operational Plans for project maintenance/expansion, and in support of the long-range strategic development plan of the organization
● Maintains effective communication and relations with existing grant resources
● Act as organizational program liaison with local, state, and federal officials
● Assures implementation and compliance with new grant proposals
● Coordinates systems for public reporting in cooperation with Program and Fiscal staff including statistical data and data sets, and narratives
● Compile and create unified reports for funding agencies (HUD, DMHAS, DSS and Ryan White)
● Oversee quality assurance of all agency programs (data quality management)
● Directly responsible for 1.4 million of the 3.5 million overall agency budget
● Direct oversight of permanent supportive housing programs, direct service prevention programs (rental arrearage and security deposits) and the full and part time staff supporting those programs
- Director of Program Management at Liberty Community Services, Inc
- Program Coordinator at Liberty Community Services
- Supportive Housing Case Manager at Liberty Community Services
- Program Advocate at Liberty Community Services
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Service Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services
Responsibilities include: Promoted to create and develop a Global PMO office. Duties include managing both internal and consultant project managers, offshore resources and all Global Enterprise Application resources. Member of the Executive Steering Committee. In addition to managing internal business application projects, I also am responsible managing the day to day operation of our business application team. Responsible for Release Management, scrum master, identify potential areas for improvements, interface with business users, heavy focused on driving to closure. Responsible for managing the ASC 606 Implementation which included 11 workstreams from Technical Accounting, Transitional Adjustment, Legal/Customer Contracts, RevPro, Integrations, Internal and External reporting and Business Processes. Managed all aspects of the program from scope, budget and schedule and resources both internally, with the software partner as well as the offshore and onsite consultants. Organize and facilitate steering committee meetings. Responsible for managing a Microsoft AX ERP implementation with a $12 million plus budget. Managing 12 workstreams including master data management, integrations, data migrations, security, RevPro, BT products, SalesForce Globalization and functional teams. Managing scope, timeline and budget for multiple software implementation projects. Develop and deliver project-related activities including scheduling, resourcing, backlog management, and proposal development. Manage inter-team activities and project dependencies to ensure on-time program deliverables. Serve as a liaison between business teams and technical teams to ensure alignment on goals, project priorities and delivery dates. Organize and facilitate steering committee meetings, project planning meetings, daily stand-ups, sprint/release planning and other Agile/Scrum-related meetings. Actively participate in process improvement development and determine areas for automation.
- Director of Program Management at Bottomline Technologies
- Global Project Manager at RevPro, BT
- Senior Project Manager at Skillsoft Corporation
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Managed multiple vehicle refurbishment projects with varying levels of complexity; identified and mitigated
potential risks; developed requirements
• Performed tasks central to program progress, including scheduling, budgeting and accounting, and resource management while ensuring project activities aligned with business objectives Achievements o Successfully diversified business operations to include additional refurbishment opportunities o Pioneered vision and implementation of a new ISO 9001:2015 quality system
- Director of Program Management at Loring Industries
- Technical Aftersales Manager | Technical Service Engineer at Wright Bus Customcare
- Avionics Technician at Hawker Beechcraft
- Customer Service Manager | Manufacturing Electrical Engineer at Optima Bus Corp
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - EDUCATION
- - Aerospace Engineering
- - Aeronautical Engineering
- High School Diploma
Responsible for developing corporate, global and organizational policies, and directing cross functional
Activities to deliver quality programs to external customers, with overall focus to ensure customer satisfaction
And retention in order to generate growth for business
• Support the program team in the guidance of clients by developing strategic plans, goals, timelines, and measures of success for implementing contracted Flex products and services. Act as the primary point of contact between the business and its clients
• Oversee the scheduling, coordination and implementation of contracted Flex products and services for assigned clients
• Coordinate with the client and Flex operations to determine data requirements, production schedule, and deliverables as required
• Coordinate with the client and Flex operations to determine data requirements, production schedule and deliverables as required
• Ensure effective communication of strategy as required between cross functional teams to ensure project / product or service has a smooth and timely transition through all phases of documented development services
• Work with Director of Management team with regard to coordination of team members to ensure key metrics are monitored per account and that the customer satisfaction is closely monitored
• Innovate and authorize projects using broad and far vision and expertise in customer requirements to improve and/or extend the value proposition to existing customers, linking them more firmly to Flex
• Participate in and/or support major contract negotiations
• Be responsible to drive, collaborate and steer business development activities to win replacement and growth business
• Provide business proposal support and inputs for existing and new business
• Monitor and support the program team to ensure an effective use of and participation in Quarterly Business Review process
• Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce
- Director of Program Management at Flex International
- Sr. Program Manager, Dallas Operations at
- Customer Business Supervisor, Gulf Coast Operations at Suntron, Corp
- at Schlumberger
5 years, 1 month at this Job
• Program Management, Director of new security product development efforts, product release engineering efforts within programs and other business projects as directed by Executive Management in an R&D environment. Provide communications to customer stakeholders both as security subject matter expert (SME) as well as status information, including schedule and financial details. Ensure workflow roadmaps reflect accurate status and manage department heads to support delivery schedules. Lead the creation of all customer ROMs and implementation plans.
• Defined and managed monthly Network and Server software releases to meet Apriva's contractual obligations. Assigned and managed troubleshooting tickets to Apriva team and coordinated with Network Operations. Provided remediation plans and status of CRITICALs and HIGHs at Cybersecurity chart review with executive management at weekly meetings.
• Worked with vendors to obtain quotes and purchase maintenance renewals each month as required. Maintain Asset Report as Apriva's lab equipment changes occur. Work with our customer's auditors to resolve inventory issues and transition items to vendor enterprise contracts. Purchase hardware and software for new requirements.
• Create and maintain CDRL documents (Asset Report, Quarterly Status Report, etc.) for delivery to customers per contract agreements. Created and briefed Weekly Status charts for executive meetings. Created documents as required for ISO 9001 compliance.
• Maintained detailed Bill-of-Materials (BOM) for products/systems that support our technical teams. Quote package preparation and dissemination to Apriva's accounting group. Communicate with stakeholders on both technical subject matter and status information, including schedule and financial details.
- Director of Program Management at Apriva, LLC
- Sr. Program Manager at Jeskell Systems, LLC
- Project Manager at Lockheed Martin - IS&GS
- Project Engineer - Network Communications at Martin Marietta
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Process Management/Decision Systems
- B.S. - Telecommunications Systems
- North America
• Re-developed and launched a Stage-Gate process to drive projects from ideation to commercialization.
• Managed over 40 detailed launch projects simultaneously across the United States, Mexico and China.
• Developed and led the program management process for North America, including Mexico, Industrials, Food & Beverage, and Home Beauty & Health Care divisions.
• Gained project focus through automated two week outlooks and individualized project task lists.
• Developed an automated New Product Opportunity process to manage new products being launched within the business.
• Created an intranet dashboard using SharePoint to collaborate project files and process workflows.
- Director of Program Management at Rieke Corporation
- Strategic Cost Accounting Manager at Lakeview Farms
- National Demand Planner at Oldcastle Precast
- Project Scheduler/Production Scheduler at Therma-Tru Doors
11 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Operations Management
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership / Communication
- Associates of Business Management - Banking / Financing