Director – Program Management, Cloud Technical Project/Program Management
• Spearheaded a team of Cross Functional Global Leaders including 30 Project/Program Managers, Business Analysts across 6 countries running projects in support of the global Cloud. Heavy focused on transitioning existing headcount from Waterfall driven traditional hardware projects to a more Agile/DevOps platform.
• Transformed organization to a data driven culture through building real-time project metrics dashboards and implementing OKR (Objective-Key-Result) framework driving down backlog by 25% within 3 months
• Enabled business development efforts by providing subject matter expertise. Resolve very complex customer escalations along with difficult decisions at the leadership-level.
• Drove process direction and decisions by providing leadership along with fostering a culture of continuous improvement by delivering innovative methods of service delivery to our customers.
• Oversaw the inhouse development of a PPM tool to reduce overhead through simplifying data entry, increasing integration, and automating where appropriate.
• Led the implementation of distributed Kanban teams to improve throughput and reduce overhead on the build focused teams as the organization transitioned to DevOps
- Director of Program Management at Oracle
- Senior Manager - Projects at Oracle
- Manager of Project Management at Oracle
- Director of Project Management at RealPage
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration
- B.B.A. - Management Information Systems
Direct and drive project roll outs for Enterprise accounts (Best Buy, CVS, Target, Carter's, Foot Locker, The Body Shop, L Brands). Review project deliverables, milestones, internal/external SLA's and develop customer relationships. The Body Shop Director "Things are going quite well. William is coming up to speed quickly, has been proactive and makes us feel that this is his only account. We are feeling more comfortable going into holiday with William on the team." "So far it is like night and day" "William is strongly engaged, proactively looking for solutions, etc. which is what we really needed." Hughes Director National Field Installations; "I think you do a great job as Program Manager from my perspective. I consider you to be one of the upper echelon and a true professional."
- Director of Program Management at Hughes Network Systems
- Independent Sr. Consultant at Carrier Hotel
- Director of Service Delivery Internet Access (On/Off-Net) at Cogent Communications
- Sr. Director of Network Provisioning, Traffic Engineering at NETtel Communications
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Executive MBA
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
Simultaneously works with the leadership team and staff to ensure full compliance with funders and oversight of agency mission, goals, objectives, and regulations
● Coordinates grant strategies in support of the Operational Plans for project maintenance/expansion, and in support of the long-range strategic development plan of the organization
● Maintains effective communication and relations with existing grant resources
● Act as organizational program liaison with local, state, and federal officials
● Assures implementation and compliance with new grant proposals
● Coordinates systems for public reporting in cooperation with Program and Fiscal staff including statistical data and data sets, and narratives
● Compile and create unified reports for funding agencies (HUD, DMHAS, DSS and Ryan White)
● Oversee quality assurance of all agency programs (data quality management)
● Directly responsible for 1.4 million of the 3.5 million overall agency budget
● Direct oversight of permanent supportive housing programs, direct service prevention programs (rental arrearage and security deposits) and the full and part time staff supporting those programs
- Director of Program Management at Liberty Community Services, Inc
- Program Coordinator at
- Supportive Housing Case Manager at
- Program Advocate at
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Service Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services
Responsible for the overall project management function within Interactive News, providing strategic direction, leadership, coordination, and management of the PMO processes and functions such as establishing and executing the strategic portfolio management framework; creation of project portfolios based on corporate business strategy; partner with cross organizational stakeholders to ensure solution delivery success; ensure on-time, on budget, and strategic and business requirements are met; manages to and reports KPIs; creates and maintains tool, template, best-practice and methodology documentation; responsible for early identification and mitigation of risk to on time quality program and solution delivery; successfully react to and mitigate short notice, late-in-the-timeline development issues to deliver on time.
- Director of Program Management at Interactive News at Univision
- Director at Mobile Content & Services - Univision Interactive Media
- Project Supervisor at Telefonica Corporation
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR at Informática y Tecnología S.A
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - CREATIVE WRITING
- Bachelor - EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS
Oversight of customer support for a technology client with a world leading provider in consumer electronics and computers across 3 regions and 8 sites. Handled over 10M consumer interactions annually across 23 programs and managing a profit and loss of $80M. Accountable for the client and program delivery, analysis of performance trends, and client communication. High level of involvement and collaboration with Account Management on new business opportunities.
• Recognized for superior client relationship resulting in revenue growth of $6M to $80M.
• Led the operational start-up and implementation of subsequent programs for a highly sought-after new technology client.
• Achieved top quartile ranking for 3 consecutive years.
• Provided on-site implementation for 6 Sites, 4 in the US, 1 in Canada and 1 in China.
• Led multi-site COPC certification as the Entity Business Plan owner for 6 consecutive years.
• Significant contract expertise and key contact for contractual items.
• Extensive management of invoicing and P&L for a highly complex contract. Provided extensive operational analysis and executive reporting tailored to numerous stakeholders.
- Director of Program Management at Convergys
- at Convergys
- Senior Operations Manager at Convergys
- Senior Business Manager at Convergys
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Promoted to global program manager to establish the company's first PMO role and align globally dispersed production teams on delivery strategy and methods. Created scalable framework to ensure the successful delivery of projects across multiple products and geographies. Remained singular product manager for Web AR solution.
• Developed and implemented a reporting framework and project management processes that allowed the c-suite team to gain visibility across the organization's production pipeline
• Trained a global team of PMs and engineers on Atlassian project management tools and established recurring sessions for the continuous improvement of program management practices including functional requirements creation, project plan development and project resourcing
• Maintained web AR product's SQL-based metrics system in order to gain insights from data, forming the foundation for iterative product improvements
• Established relationships with key internal and client stakeholders to build consensus on product features and strategy across creative, engineering and business development domains
- Director of Program Management at Blippar
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Government
Reports to the Chief Operating Officer - Executive advisor for goal driven strategic initiatives, innovative implementation strategies, policy and budget development, contract administration, safety, and asset management for a Statewide 524-mile inland waterway and 300+ mile multi-use trail, which includes 57 locks, 116 dams, and 20 reservoirs, comprised of 400 permanent/200 seasonal employees and a $122 million annual budget - Agency Executive representative for the Governor’s Artificial Reef Expansion initiative, NYS Invasive Species Council, and international Navigating a Changing Climate initiative - Interacts with international Heads of State; Board of Trustees; State Governor, Secretary, and Commissioner level professionals; as well as Federal (FHWA, FEMA, USCG, USACE) and elected officials
- Director of Program Management at NYS Canal Corporation
- Manager of Engineering & Maintenance at NYS Canal Corporation
- Chief Engineer at NYS Thruway Authority
- Deputy Chief Engineer at NYS Thruway Authority
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Bachelor of Music - Performance
* Responsible for all North American programs with global oversite on process and KPI reporting. * Created global EBIT/ROS enhancement and measurement process for all seating programs. * Implemented lean production concepts into daily program management operations to eliminate non-value added work by 25%. * Exceeded all program cost reduction targets for 2019 by 10%. * Operations and Materials task force leader for several divisions between 2016 to present.
- Director of Program Management at Magna Seating Systems
- Assistant General Manager at
- Operations Manager at
- Launch Manager at Ford Transit
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Biomedical Engineering
As the Director of the Program Management Office and Business Development - responsible for setting program objectives, maintaining cost, schedule, and contract performance, while seeking out business opportunities requiring complete proposal development, capable of achieving
contract awards in the highly competitive night vision industry.
• Synchronizes a team of technical experts responsible for developing the world's most advanced military grade digital night vision systems - coordinated across a large portfolio (~50 programs), requiring the prioritization of limited resources, typical of a Small Business enterprise. Resources include a matrix organized, highly technical engineering staff - over 30 engineers and technicians (electrical, mechanical, optical, systems, software/firmware, product, manufacturing, quality, and configuration management), a six person program management staff (direct reports), procurement, finance, government contracting, and corporate legal teams.
• Well versed in the technical aspects of Photonics design, development, system integration and production. Gained the knowledge to successfully interface with the full complement of development, product, and quality engineers at Intevac Photonics. Knowledge includes the processes associated with Printed Circuit Board Assembly design and manufacturing, CMOS sensor design and manufacturing, software development, functional and system level test and integration, environmental stress screening and DoD qualification requirements and standards.
• Drives customer funded Research and Development, Manufacturing, and Internally Funded Research and Development (IRAD) Programs. Programs conform to the DoD Acquisition Process.
• Instrumental in securing $33.7M in Funded R&D bookings and $21.8M in Product bookings in 2018, exceeding the annual corporate plan.
• Synchronized the Intevac team to achieve over $26M in Revenue for 2018. Achieving both quarterly and annual goals for the year. On track to achieve $34.5M in 2019.
• Leads proposal development efforts for Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) and Other Transaction Authority (OTA) contract awards. Responsible for determining cost, margin, and price to maximize P-Win. Leads negotiations with USG and Prime customers, ensuring successful positioning for a healthy year over year growth trajectory.
• Supervises the handling of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) information and technology. Interfaces with the U.S. Army Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate (NVESD), the, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), U.S. Missile Defense Agency, and International Customers. Insured compliance with Technical Assistance Agreements (TAA) and Export License agreements to guarantee no unauthorized export of sensitive U.S. technology.
• Ensured cost, schedule, and, customer satisfaction (Voice of the Customer) for the AH- 64D/E, F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, and LITENING targeting pod programs; exceeding corporate and U.S. Government expectations. Ensured AH-64 D/E EI2 Camera program met all Foreign Military Sales requirements. All DoD production programs saw multi-million dollar bookings and revenue in 2018.
- DIRECTOR OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at Intevac Photonics Inc
- DEPUTY DIVISION COMMANDER (VP AND GENERAL MANAGER) at 75th Training Command
- DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF at STAFF - AIR
- DEPUTY COMMANDER (VP / CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER) (1 YEAR) at Operations Group, National Training Center
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - NATIONAL SECURITY AND STRATEGIC STUDIES
- MASTER OF ARTS - PROCUREMENT AND ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor's - Marketing Management
• Oversee daily operations and management of Program Management department
• Implement new processes & procedures for better coverage of accounts and customer retention
• Member of the management team for the overall improvement of the company influencing better processes and procedures to meet the customer needs
• Prepare for, process and track company invoicing/receivables monthly.
- Director of Program Management at Entera Branding
- Sr. Program Manager at Entera Branding
- Northern Region Account Manager (Regional Manager) at Sanders Truck Service
- Sr. Project Manager at Signs Unlimited
1 year, 11 months at this Job