Director of Project Management and Editorial Services
• Applied Lean principles to streamline primary workflow process from 97 steps to 32 steps
• Reduced time to market for products by 30%
• Led cross-functional, bi-located teams in projects including online course development, website development and enhancement, publishing, and marketing
• Managed and coached diverse staff, including editors, graphic designers, instructional designers, and project managers
• Researched, recommended, and implemented project management tool for company-wide use
• Implemented standardized SharePoint sites for teams to improve project visibility
• Created processes to reduce duplicate work in overlapping projects
- Director of Project Management at The Institutes
- Director of Products at
- Director of Online Products at
- Director of Educational Services at
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
Southfield, MI (1 year) October 2017 to October 2018
Provider of Experiential Marketing, AV Integration, Event Technology Service
Director of Project Management Operations
• Manage, coach and mentor team of 14 project managers and coordinators delivering custom solutions.
• Lead process improvements to align growing business with best business practices through data analysis and practical interpretation of findings.
• Improved project management delivery to immediately impact profitability.
• Earned Certified Technology Specialist through formal exam
- Director of Project Management Operations at Bluewater Technologies
- Account/Supervisor / Project Manager at BI Worldwide
- Substitute Teacher - Elementary Education at Wayne-Westland Community Schools
- Domestic Order Manager at Mazda North America
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree - Finance
- Bachelor of Science degree - Math/Elementary Education Certification
- Director of Project Management at State of Arizona
- Strategic Project Manager at RIESTER
- Strategic Project Manager at STATE OF ARIZONA
- Senior Project Manager at VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITY
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Management - Information Management
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communications and Business Management
Ø Project Director for $60,000,000 Holly/Frontier pipeline project in Utah and Nevada. Ø Oversight of 3 Project Managers, 3 Field Superintendents and 2 Safety Supervisors assigned to the ~400 mile, 12" pipeline. Ø Worked closely with and supported the General Superintendent to provide a unified f ront with the Client, Subcontractors and Inspection teams. Ø Negotiated and managed all Subcontractor contracts, change orders, invoices and maintained status of job progress and financial status. Ø Managed Owner contract, correspondence, document control, Owner meetings and dispute resolution. Ø Managed scope of work issues and dispute resolution with the inspection teams and the Bureau of Land Management, Fish and Wildlife and an array of government bodies claiming jurisdiction over the project.
- Director of Project Management at Can-Fer Utility Services
- Manager, Project Management at Can-Fer Construction
- Project Manager at Can-Fer Construction
- Project Manager at Manhattan Construction Company
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- College Preparatory
Extended responsibilities added to previous Director of Project Management & Systems role: − Directed operations of the Production, Procurement, and Shipping/Receiving Teams ◦ Performed demand management to ensure responsible inventory levels while commissioning new equipment and organizing lean manufacturing reviews ◦ Implemented improved tools and processes for Procurement Team (e.g., just-in-time inventory, perpetual inventory system for improved visibility) ◦ Identified and directed improved methods for shipping/receiving to produce cost savings, improve client service, and accomplish predictable revenue recognition
- Director of Project Management & Production at Surna
- at Surna
- Director of Project Management & Systems at Surna
- Sales & Project Management Specialist at GeoMark Research
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Geology - Sales Representative
Company is a provider of project management, engineering, and technical installation services for telecommunication and digital signage industries throughout North America; 3 branches, 60 employees, located in Asheville, NC, Lincoln, NE, and Bend, OR. Among "Inc Magazine 5000" fastest growing companies for last 4 years.
Spearhead direct-report team of 4 project managers and 1 project coordinator, managing digital signage projects for 30 nationwide clients (e.g., Wells Fargo, The Gap, Saks 5th Avenue, Dairy Queen, Travel America, L'Oreal). Challenge: company has more customers than it can handle, exacerbating operational issues and business model design flaws, making it difficult to successfully execute projects. (Company has 3000+ contracted technicians.)
● Project managers dispatch their own work orders, answer assigned incoming dispatch calls and emails, schedule hundreds of new work orders per week, plus conference calls with clients. Used multi-tasking skills, organization, and memory for details to turn troubling accounts around within 1st 6 months of employment.
● Knowledge and results gained from 1st 6 months earned promotion to director of my team within 1st year of hire.
● Suggested improvement to internal portal used to manage projects/work orders and on how to reorganize teams for greater efficiency.
- DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT at TechLink Services Co
- FIELD TECHNICIAN at Sundance Power Systems Inc
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER at Juvo Telecom Co
- PROJECT MANAGER at Jones Lang LaSalle Co
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
Director for Project Management, K-12 Portfolio
• Manages, trains, coaches and develops team of 8 project managers responsible for delivery of digital and print educational materials for portfolio products. Instills PMI best practices and encourages continuous improvement in project initiation, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing.
• Leads portfolio leadership and management team efforts to plan, prioritize, and execute portfolio endeavors. Facilitates communication with and among key portfolio stakeholders to negotiate competing priorities and motivations to meet overall strategic business objectives.
• Collaborates with PMO and other leadership to execute strategic endeavors such as resource/capacity planning and demand management, as well as resource roadmapping.
• Provides monthly status reports to leadership addressing portfolio project schedule, budget, risk, and staffing; recognized organizational expert in project management tools: MS Project, Smartsheet, SharePoint
- Director of Project Management at McGraw-Hill Education
- Senior Project Management Consultant at Cardinal Health- Quick Solutions
- Senior Project Manager (Consultant) at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Lieutenant Commander - Naval Officer / Naval Intelligence / Aviation at Office Of Naval Intelligence
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering
- Executive Leadership Program - Executive Leadership
- PMP - PMP
• Currently managing 1 project manager, 9 commercial CMO products, 10 ANDA submission projects (3 self-funded, 5 partnered with marketing companies, and 2 CMO products), and 1 CMO NDA project. The combined products consist of 8 clients/partners.
• Implement metrics for on time, on budget delivery, and right first time delivery.
• Forecast and submit DEA quota requests.
• Standardize communication and project management tools to align with company goals.
• Collaborate with finance to forecast and budget all products in the pipeline.
• Work with business development on customer strategy and tactics to grow existing customer revenue.
• Work with the regulatory department and clients to maintain accurate and current FDA filings.
• Initiate, review, and approve quality documents including: change controls, CAPA's, deviations, OOS reports, and SOP's.
• Interface regularly with the customer and internal colleagues through email, phone, and personal interaction.
- Director of Project Management at TEDOR PHARMACEUTICALS
- Project Manager at TEDOR PHARMACEUTICALS
- Senior Supply Chain Project Manager at LAUNCHWORKS MANUFACTURING LAB
- Supply Chain Project Manager at LAUNCHWORKS MANUFACTURING LAB
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Management and Management Information Systems
- Associates of Science in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
84104 I am currently responsible for all aspects related to planning, budgeting, overseeing and documenting the construction of new projects and facilities. I maintain a close working relationship with the executive management team to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and trending to meet the projected timelines and within budget. I am also responsible for identifying, qualifying, and procuring materials and equipment relating to the completion of our projects.
- Director of Project Management at Active Energy Group, Plc
- Account / Project Manager - Technical Sales at Intermountain Hydronic Specialties
- Project Manager - Technical Trainer at Nexant
- Corporate Sales Trainer at Teleperformance
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Responsible for Project Management Personnel, CAD Design and Estimating Personnel. Staff of 10 direct reports. Reviewed estimates and orders for accuracy prior to going to production or customer. Created Bookings Report and Open Jobs Reports for COO. The department executed approximately 27 to 28 million in customer packaging projects.
- Director of Project Management at PACKRITE, LLC
- Project Manager Packaging at GRAPHIC VISUAL SOLUTIONS
- Global Product Development Coordinator at AVERY DENNISON
- Customer Service Packaging at HICKORY PRINTING GROUP
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration and Economics