Director of Project Management and Editorial Services
• Led cross-functional, bi-located teams in projects including online course development, website development and enhancement, publishing, and marketing
• Managed and coached diverse staff, including editors, graphic designers, instructional designers, and project managers
• Researched, recommended, and implemented project management tool for company-wide use
• Implemented standardized SharePoint sites for teams to improve project visibility
• Created processes to reduce duplicate work in overlapping projects
• Applied Lean principles to streamline primary workflow process from 97 steps to 32 steps
• Reduced time to market for products by 30%
- Director of Project Management at The Institutes
- Director of Products at
- Director of Online Products at
- Director of Educational Services at
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
business closed) 2012 to 2019 Director of Project Management w/Business Growth w/ P&L responsibilities, Owner *Risk Detection/Legal Services * Full-scope Project Management w/business development, needs analysis, revenue generation, client relations. * Responsible for resource allocation and effective response and benefit for government projects and services. * Capture management on Federal Acquisition contracts to Federal Agencies resulting in real estate escrow services. * As PM, design, build, PMP to deliver web based interactive software tool for internal Stakeholders for the delivery of Federal insurance products and services.
- Director of Project Management at General Land Title & Escrow Corporation
- Director of Growth Development at Maritime Telecommunications Network Government Services (Federal) MTNGS
7 years at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications & Technology
2007 - Present
Formerly Verifone Taxi Systems, Curb Mobility is a leading provider of taxi technology and creative out-of-home media solutions reimagining urban mobility and building the transportation network of tomorrow with products for mobile app solutions, effortless payment, paratransit, business travel, and advertising that reaches captive audiences of millions. Oversee complex projects, mentor and coach team of 7 Project Managers. Lead and implement PMO process improvements through tools (such as Agile, Waterfall, and Six Sigma techniques), updating policies, processes and procedures to effectively support the organization's strategic goals.
Senior Director of Project Management
• Implement projects based on government laws and regulations and adhere to established rulings of government authorities providing a variety of services and products to our customers resulting with potential to generate income of over $500k annually.
• Define processes and tools best suited to each project. Moving between agile and waterfall approach depending of project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
• Manage client expectations, taking the lead in collaborating with clients, business leadership and other key stakeholders through project schedules of critical dates, explaining and clearly articulating project details embedded in estimates and statements of work resulting in the delivery of very complex and large scale initiatives from ideation through execution to achieve anticipated business outcomes on time, within budget, and to specification.
• Spearhead a cross-functional team for a city-wide initiative utilizing NYC approved taxicabs to transport Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) Paratransit Access A Ride Passengers generating $100M per year to company bottom line. Launched project on schedule and currently, continue to support project as liaison with MTA Senior Executive Team. Host Annual meetings and distribut quarterly status reports to Executives and Leadership team.
• Mitigate risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipate and manage change effectively in rapidly evolving business environments.
- Senior Director of Project Management at CURB MOBILITY LLC
- Senior Business Project Manager at METLIFE INC
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Supported the growth of Greensmith Energy as a fledgling energy technology startup through two rounds of funding and ultimate acquisition by a multi-billion-dollar European energy company, Wärtsilä
• Established the Project Management department during company startup mode, creating and implementing all Project Management processes for both project delivery and quality management to help ensure projects are run in a manner that maximizes team efficiency while ensuring an on-time, on-budget, high quality, and scope-controlled delivery
• Responsible for P&L and successful delivery of all Greensmith's energy storage projects, including over 30 grid-scale, microgrid, and behind-the-meter projects. Individual project budgets exceeded $30M and had scope ranging from software only deliveries to full turnkey solutions including Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) and renewable energy integration
• Led continuous improvement efforts to ensure scalability, effectiveness, and efficiency of the Project Management organization through business hyper-growth periods
• Managed and mentored two direct reports and numerous indirect, cross-functional project-based reports, including project managers, engineers, and software developers
• Developed staffing plans to effectively and efficiently scale Project Management department during long-term company growth
• Spearheaded the efforts to integrate Project Delivery groups across the companies and merging the processes of a highly matrixed parent organization with agile methodologies of a startup
• Worked with sales team to bolster growth of the business by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction, providing feedback to shifting nature of the business, contributing to thought leadership, and supporting RFP response development for major project opportunities
• Supported Operations team during both project handover and long-term operations to help troubleshoot issues related to both software and hardware. Performed root cause analyses, and put preventative measures in place to reduce chances of repeat issues
• Reviewed and negotiated contracts with customers and equipment suppliers
- Director of Project Management at Greensmith Energy, A Wärtilsä Company
- Principal Consultant at Black & Veatch
- Senior Consultant at IBM
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Directed all phases of project management including contracting, initiation, and planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closeout phases of the project. Key focus areas include scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk management
• Developed a standard procurement process and scope of work for Project management and support services.
• Engagement with senior business representatives and Technology on systems implementation initiatives to facilitate scoping, prioritization, benefits identification and tracking, and business readiness. Implemented detailed project planning and milestone tracking relating to implementations.
• Established plans for talent development, diversification, and professional development for group
• Produced accurate and concise project dashboards and progress update to project governance bodies including Project Steering Committee and Project Sponsors
• Created all Project deployment processes and Installation documentation, both Internal and customer facing.
• Work with assigned Project Managers and assist with forecasting, tracking and managing project budgets, POs and invoices in accordance with corporate policy
• Contributed to continual process and people management innovation, supporting effective delivery of solutions
• Provision of clear and accurate reporting for key stakeholders and interested parties.
• Managed the provisioning, break fix and shipping teams.
• Negotiated all equipment procurement contracts as well as vendor relationships.
• Drove the development and execution of a distribution center strategy that considers customer needs, technologies and the cost effectiveness of the company's infrastructure. Implemented plan for warehousing best practices.
- DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT at CLOUD 5 COMMUNICATIONS
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER at SINGLE DIGITS
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER at SWISSCOM HOSPITALITY
- PROJECT MANAGER at IBAHN
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• Direct all project management activities including proposal writing, scope of work, budgeting and the entire bid process
• Lead and coordinate project team activities and provides supervision and oversees assigned research projects (e.g. task orders) to ensure timely project completion
• Engage stake-holders and participates in high level meetings while representing the interest of the company
• Oversees and steers the direction of the company in terms of growth and development
• Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
• Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
• Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement
• Oversees quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
• Provided the agency administrative staff with all necessary project cost information
- Director of Project Management at Netlink Corporation
- Project Manager at Cadata Corporation
- Project Manager at Verizon Communications
11 months at this Job
- Doctor of Business in Organizational Leadership In Progress - Business
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration Political Science Minor: Communications Studies in Sociology
UX design and development agency specializing in custom web and mobile apps. Clients ranging from Microsoft, Amazon, CenturyLink, Mattress Firm, SAP Concur, Disney and Belkin. Duties include managing multiple projects as a PM, shaping and mentoring the PM team as a lead, and helping to oversee overall company operations.
• Establish realistic billable thresholds and responsible for project queues and utilization across all teams - UX, DEV and PM. Reported weekly to rest of management team.
• PM team lead: establish team playbook for onboarding, mentor and build professional development plans, run quarterly 1-on-1’s and yearly reviews. i.e. Define what a PM is and does. Track all project budgets and schedules to meet company targets and goals.
• Work closely with BD on quoting and scoping fixed bid, retainer and T&M projects. Identify next phases, change orders, etc. possibilities to grow opportunity.
• Identify strengths and weaknesses between resources to build the best project teams and/or contract out for needed skill sets, includes screening and interviewing.
• Build out entire project management process – from setup, resourcing, kick-offs, scheduling, tracking, change management, burn down, documentation to post mortems.
• Comfortable with UX and development processes, including running Workshops and Working Sessions. Coaching UX and Development teams through all phases of a project.
• Work closely with Accounting to create and write up timely monthly billing/invoicing details and templates. Help follow up with outstanding AR.
• Collaborate with the other team leads to improve EX.
- Director of Project Management at UpTop
- Project Management at NAKEA
7 years, 5 months at this Job
• Oversee the company's portfolio of client implementation projects
• Ongoing project reporting
• Issue / Risk management
• Capacity and resource planning
• Revenue Recognition reporting and forecasting
• Lead and manage and develop a team of project managers
• Act as point of escalation for issues and risks
• Lead customers and internal project teams through the implementation of complex product sales
• Lead project teams through the fulfillment of complex product sales including migrations to the Ongoing Operations Cloud environment
• Transform complex sales into SOW's and project plans that both the customers and internal resources can action effectively
• Align and communicate product, project and organizational capabilities with the customer/market/feature requirements
• Maintain & Continuously develop Project Standards & framework
• Create project tools & templates
• Create product implementation documentation (Internal & client facing)
• Create Process & workflows
• Project transitions to support organization
• Participate in the Pre-Sales process
• Review proposals and solutions according to the Pre-Sales Check List
• Aid in the product lifecycle process of new and existing products as it relates to the implementations organization
• Participate in the Ongoing Operation Management Team
• Participate in the ITLT (Information Technology Leadership Team)
- Director of Project Management at Ongoing Operations
- IT Project Manager at Ongoing Operations
- Sr. Manager, Systems Infrastructure at Quorum Federal Credit Union
- Director of Information Technology at Health Care Navigator
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor's - Information Science and Policy
Program Management Role and Projects:
• Portfolio management of 25-35 ATM and other cash management devices utilizing both Agile and waterfall model methodology.
• Managed cross functional technical team project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
• Identified and developed process improvements specific to project management to ensure projects are completed according to the project plan.
• Analyzed, managed, and reconciled part inventory in conjunction with supply chain to maintain project part requirements as well as ensure appropriate part levels for on-boarding and servicing new equipment.
• Invoiced external customer's for project work completed according to SOWs and/or service agreements or earned value.
• Assessed and prepared RFPs, project SOWs and pricing for competitive customer quotes while maintaining company margin expectations. Projects:
• Anti-Skim Device Installations - Financial Institutions and Retail (01/2017 – 01/2019)Managed projects at regional and national levels of 50 - 1,000 ATM machines by customer.
• ATM Network Conversions (01/2017 – 01/2019) Multiple implementation projects for 500 to 3,000 machines within a national footprint for high profile customers.
• Financial Institution Conversions (01/2017 – 01/2019) Small and large scale conversion projects including ATM branding, lock conversions, toppers, and PCI Compliance Management.
- Director of Project Management at Burroughs, Inc
- Cash Manager Platform Rebuild at
- National Director of Service and Operations at Dunbar Armored, Inc.
- Field Operations Manager at Medifast, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Banking and Finance
Introduce and lead the implementation of the formal project management process for the engineering team. Addressed issues with the scoping and scheduling of current
projects with clear results of improvement.
• Manage and coordinate resources through the different portfolios and projects to align and achieve the corporate strategic objectives using PM software such as Zilicus PM, Genius PM, MS Project and Jira.
- Director of Project Management at FireKing Security Products
- International Business Development Manager at FireKing Security Products
- Senior Project Manager for Global Business Development at FireKing Security Products
- Software Engineer at FireKing Security Products
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science