• Assist the agency director with operational, programmatic, and personnel management for the department; provide supervision for supervisory, administrative, and contractual staff; oversee facilities and safety matters
• Plan, develop, implement, coordinate and audit the quality assurance program for both Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services; ensure agency-wide compliance with all related state and federal regulations; coordinate reporting requirements for the agency; coordinate Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder audits and compliance reviews, including preparation and implementation of corrective action plans; track Mental Health Services Act programs and evaluate progress for continued funding; oversee Performance Improvement Projects and prepare outline documents complete with background research, study plan, results and analysis
• Oversee development of all agency contracts and supporting documentation following County and State guidelines; prepare and/or edit documents, grant applications or program reports and submit to other agencies or organizations; assist with the development and deployment of internal and external communications strategies, and serve as the primary point of contact for outside agencies and contractors
• Serve as the County's Children's System of Care (CSOC) Coordinator and the lead in the expansion of the CSOC, an inter-agency collaborative project; research and apply for funding, and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Deputy Director of Quality Assurance at County of Trinity, Behavioral Health Services
- Agency Coordinating Manager at
- Disaster Service Worker and Emergency Operations Center trainings at ICS
- Administrative Services Officer at
2 months at this Job
Des Plaines, IL 2018 - Present
(Packager and distributor of high quality food, beverage, dairy and nutraceutical ingredients)
Director of Quality Assurance - Manufacturing:
• Responsible for Quality Departments of manufacturing / packaging facilities in the U.S. (3) and Mexico (1).
• Evaluate QA staff and assist with providing professional development opportunities.
• Oversee and guide facilities on Food Safety Programs (HACCP / HARPC).
• Point of contact with customers, suppliers and governmental agencies.
• Accomplishments include: Formed a multiple location / multi-discipline team to integrate and improve on BRC Programs across all four facilities. Coached team for initial BRC certification at Chicago Facility - 'A' rating.
- Director of Quality Assurance - Manufacturing at Batory Foods
- Director of Food Safety at Stampede Meat, Inc
- Director/Manager of Quality Assurance at Preferred Meal Systems, Inc
- Food Safety Specialist at The Steritech Group, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Bacteriology - Bacteriology
Director of Quality Assurance for aseptic biosimilar production from clinical to commercial stage. Review raw material and production releases, including assessment and control of CMOs for laboratory and manufacturing functions. Responsible for review and approval of site and external investigations, change control, and training. Regulatory responsibility for reviewing BLA (biologic licensing application). Current tasks also include responses to FDA for PAI outcomes, as well as information requests (IR) from the agency as they pertain to BLA submission.
- Director of Quality Assurance at Kashiv Biologics
- Senior Director, Quality at Alcami
- Director of Quality Assurance at Morton Grove/Wockhardt Pharmaceuticals
- Site Quality Manager at Vertellus Specialty Materials
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Chemistry
- Ph.D. - Organic Chemistry
My responsibilities encompass all aspects of childcare center operation and management. The Director Quality Assurance will:
• Assist the other School's Director in the operations and management including health & safety and facility operations
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with our staff and families.
• Quickly earn the trust and respect of our faculty members, greet and welcome all existing/ non-existing families
• Attend to each child's needs
• Own and promote The Goddard School Systems for Quality Assurance
• Promote and project a positive, sensitive, and supportive outlook
• Maintain a safe and nurturing environment for all children, parents, and faculty
• Assist in school licensing
• Manage and execute training programs for teachers, staff scheduling, child files, medication logs, lunch break scheduling, and classroom observations.
- Director of Quality Assurance at The Goddard School
- Director of Enrollment and Marketing at The Goddard school
- Director of Services at Creme de la Creme Early Learning Center
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Creme de la Creme Early Learning Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Fashion/Business
10/2017 - Present Arrow's ability to manufacture gearing products, which are capable of meeting the most demanding customer requirements, has created an extensive and diverse list of customers - supplying both aerospace and commercial applications. Director of Quality Assurance - Reporting to the President Created an AS9100D and NADCAP compliant quality system, Empowered Employees and Satisfied Customers in a Union environment. Created and implemented CSI:AGC. Launched site-wide Gemba Huddles. Streamlined inspection. Raised all Customer scorecards to Green or Gold. 15% reduction in in-process defects/defectives and 10% increase in revenue year / year.
- Director of Quality Assurance at Arrow Gear Company
- Director of Quality at Valid USA
- Director of Quality at Rexnord Aerospace
- Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Leader (Director) at GE Aviation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
- Certification - Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certification - Six Sigma Green Belt
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration & Urban Studies
- Associate of Science - Electronics
Thousand Oaks, CA Certified accurate workflow was followed consistently by auditing legacy underwriting decision and process scores. Director of Quality Assurance (2013 - 2018) Supervised 26 associates and two other managers nationwide on virtual teams. Contributed to calibration calls for all clients to listen to calls together and maintain cohesive ideas. ♦ Accomplished a 98% avoid of vendor credit through thorough auditing of several vendors for Commercial Risk Adjustment including GAP, SOAP, and medical records. ♦ Conceptualizedand initiated new audit processes for individuals applying outside of open enrollment, certifying Special Enrollment Process (SEP) or life-changing event status was met. ♦ Slashed fines for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) through pre-audit, locating discrepancies and errors.
- Director of Quality Assurance at Anthem Blue Cross
- Director of Underwriting at
- Manager II Individual Underwriting at
- Manager of Finance Cost Containment at
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
- Associate of Arts
2007 - 2016 (Retired) Anecare, LLC. Is a manufacturer of Class II disposable medical devices used for anesthesia. These are regulated according to US FDA (21 CFR Part 820), EU ISO 13485:2003, MDDEV 93/42/EEC, ISO 14971:2012 Position: Director of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Responsibilities: Set-up and maintain Quality Management System (QMS) acceptable to both US FDA and EU Notified Body. QMS) Submission to Notified Body to qualify for CE marking I am responsible for oversight of Customer Complaints, Post- Marketing Surveillance Reports, Design History Files, Technical Files, Design Dossiers, Risk Management, and Validation. I am also the company contact to FDA and our Notified Body,
- Director of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs at Anecare, LLC
- Manager of Regulatory Affairs at Becton Dickinson Infusion Therapy
- Vice President, Quality Assurance at First Scientific LLC
- at Selective Cell Therapy, LLC
9 years at this Job
- BS - Medical Device and Pharmaceutical
You may view a copy of HUD's final VAWA rule at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-11-16/pdf/2016-25888.pdf Additionally, IPM must make a copy of HUD's VAWA regulations available to you if you ask to see them. For questions regarding VAWA, please contact Director of Quality Assurance, Integral Property Management, 191 Peachtree St. NE, Suite 4100, Atlanta, GA 30303, (404) 526-1890. For help regarding an abusive relationship, you may call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or, for persons with hearing impairments, 1-800-787-3224 (TTY). You may also contact Hope Harbour, (706) 324-3850, www.hopeharbour.org.. For tenants who are or have been victims of stalking seeking help may visit the National Center for Victims of Crime's Stalking Resource Center at https://www.victimsofcrime.org/our-programs/stalking-resource-center. For help regarding sexual assault, you may contact Sexual Assault Support Center, Inc., (706) 571-6010, www.sexualassaultsupportcenter.com Victims of stalking seeking help may call the Georgia 24-hour Statewide Hotline at (800) 334-2836 or the United Way at 211. Attachment: HUD Form 5382 - Certification of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, or Stalking, and Alternative Documentation In signing below, I acknowledge I have read this notice and understand my rights under VAWA as well as the process for making a request for accommodation under VAWA. Head of Household's Signature Date Charles Thomas Spaid Head of Household's Printed Name ~~~~~~~~~ Notice of Occupancy Rights Under VAWA 2017-08-01 (Columbus).docx CERTIFICATION OF U.S. Department of Housing OMB Approval No. 2577-0286 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, and Urban Development Exp. 06/30/2017 DATING VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, OR STALKING, AND ALTERNATE DOCUMENTATION Purpose of Form: The Violence Against Women Act ("VAWA") protects applicants, tenants, and program participants in certain HUD programs from being evicted, denied housing assistance, or terminated from housing assistance based on acts of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking against them. Despite the name of this law, VAWA protection is available to victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking, regardless of sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Use of This Optional Form: If you are seeking VAWA protections from your housing provider, your housing provider may give you a written request that asks you to submit documentation about the incident or incidents of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking. In response to this request, you or someone on your behalf may complete this optional form and submit it to your housing provider, or you may submit one of the following types of third-party documentation: (1) A document signed by you and an employee, agent, or volunteer of a victim service provider, an attorney, or medical professional, or a mental health professional (collectively, "professional") from whom you have sought assistance relating to domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or the effects of abuse. The document must specify, under penalty of perjury, that the professional believes the incident or incidents of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking occurred and meet the definition of "domestic violence," "dating violence," "sexual assault," or "stalking" in HUD's regulations at 24 CFR 5.2003. (2) A record of a Federal, State, tribal, territorial or local law enforcement agency, court, or administrative agency; or (3) At the discretion of the housing provider, a statement or other evidence provided by the applicant or tenant. Submission of Documentation: The time period to submit documentation is 14 business days from the date that you receive a written request from your housing provider asking that you provide documentation of the occurrence of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking. Your housing provider may, but is not required to, extend the time period to submit the documentation, if you request an extension of the time period. If the requested information is not received within 14 business days of when you received the request for the documentation, or any extension of the date provided by your housing provider, your housing provider does not need to grant you any of the VAWA protections. Distribution or issuance of this form does not serve as a written request for certification. Confidentiality: All information provided to your housing provider concerning the incident(s) of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking shall be kept confidential and such details shall not be entered into any shared database. Employees of your housing provider are not to have access to these details unless to grant or deny VAWA protections to you, and such employees may not disclose this information to any other entity or individual, except to the extent that disclosure is: (i) consented to by you in writing in a time-limited release; (ii) required for use in an eviction proceeding or hearing regarding termination of assistance; or (iii) otherwise required by applicable law. TO BE COMPLETED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, DATING VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, OR STALKING 1. Date the written request is received by victim: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2. Name of victim: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3. Your name (if different from victim's): ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4. Name(s) of other family member(s) listed on the lease: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 5. Residence of victim: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ Notice of Occupancy Rights Under VAWA 2017-08-01 (Columbus).docx 6. Name of the accused perpetrator (if known and can be safely disclosed): ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 7. Relationship of the accused perpetrator to the victim: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 8. Date(s) and times(s) of incident(s) (if known): ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 10. Location of incident(s): ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is to certify that the information provided on this form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and recollection, and that the individual named above in Item 2 is or has been a victim of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking. I acknowledge that submission of false information could jeopardize program eligibility and could be the basis for denial of admission, termination of assistance, or eviction. Signature ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Signed on (Date) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Public Reporting Burden: The public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 1 hour per response. This includes the time for collecting, reviewing, and reporting the data. The information provided is to be used by the housing provider to request certification that the applicant or tenant is a victim of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking. The information is subject to the confidentiality requirements of VAWA. This agency may not collect this information, and you are not required to complete this form, unless it displays a currently valid Office of Management and Budget control number. In your own words, briefly describe the incident(s): WARNING: Title 18, Section 1001 of the U.S. Code states that a person is guilty of a felony for knowingly and willingly making false or fraudulent statements to any department of the United States Government. HUD and any owner (or any employee of HUD or the owner) may be subject to penalties for unauthorized disclosures or improper use of information collected based on the consent form. Use of the information collected based on this verification form is restricted to the purposes cited above. Any person who knowingly or willingly requests, obtains or discloses any information under false pretenses concerning an applicant or participant may be subject to a misdemeanor and fined not more than $5,000. Any applicant or participant affected by negligent disclosure of information may bring civil action for damages, and seek other relief, as may be appropriate, against the officer or employee of HUD or the owner responsible for the unauthorized disclosure or improper use. Penalty provisions for misusing the social security number are contained in the Social Security Act at 208 (a) (6), (7) and (8). Violation of these provisions are cited as violations of 42 U.S.C. 408 (a) (6), (7) and (8)
- Director of Quality Assurance, Integral Property Management at National Center for Victims of Crime's Stalking
- Unemployed Affidavit at Unemployed
10 months at this Job
Lombard, IL November 2017 - Current Provider of Home Health, Hospice, Private Care, Sleep Study, and DME. Care for patients in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living, supportive living, independent living, and patients in the community at large. Joint Commission Accreditation with deemed status. Director of Quality Assurance; Compliance Officer
Handle responsibilities & duties professionally and successfully
• Responsible for The Joint Commission Accreditation and State Licensure for each service line
• Develop the Annual Quality Assessment/Performance Improvement (QA/PI) plan for each service line
• Chair the QA/PI Meeting quarterly for each service line
• Facilitate OASIS and STAR rating understanding/education - currently 4 STARs for 2018 up from 2 ½ STARs in 2016, and 3 STARs in 2017
• Plan, implement, maintain, and evaluate the quality/compliance program
• Manage and trend Unusual Occurrences, Complaints/Compliments, and Infection Reports
• Staff education on OASIS, HIS, HH-CAHPS, H-CAHPS, HQRP, SHP Hospice and Home Health
• Sharing data in an understandable format for leadership and field staff
• Facilitate quality improvement teams utilizing quality principles - working with the staff closest to the process being reviewed/improved
• Work with Communications department to develop selling flyers utilizing data for key indicators for each service line
• Orientation of new staff to expectations of being part of a culture Quality/Compliance & Safety.
• PEPPER Report analysis and presentation annually: 1) Home Health - July; 2) Hospice - April
- Director of Quality Assurance; Compliance Officer at Lexington Health Network
- Director of Quality Management at Attuned Home Healthcare
- Clinical Quality Specialist at VALENCE HEALTHCARE
- Director of Quality & Compliance at JOURNEYCARE
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
A leading skin care and hair care manufacturer and maker of brands including Shea Moisture and Nubian Heritage organic based shampoo and conditioners, body butters, hand, body and facial scrubs including pure Jamaican black castor oi and numerous innovative PCP products in constant motion. Director of Quality Assurance/Quality Control, Amityville, NY 2016-Present
• Directly reported to the CEO of Innovation (one of the owners of Sundial Brands).
• Responsible for 22 on-site employees, 3 Managers, two supervisors.
• Directly responsible for overseeing all areas of compliance which includes a minimum of ten outside TPMs in addition to three direct Sundial Brands Facilities.
• Specifically, responsible for implementing a strategic long-term Quality program that would result in Sundial Brands qualifying to be cGMP certified.
➢ Since Joining 2016 the following topics are some of the direct topics addressed and implemented: ✓ Intro to CFR 21 ✓ Full Sop documentation program ✓ Employee training program ✓ Specific GMP training program ✓ Electronic documentation procedures (CAPA, deviations, Change Control, Batch rework, lot traceability) ✓ Incoming component inspection process ✓ Formal release procedures ✓ Responsible for overseeing all micro biological testing in collaboration with the microbiologist. Ultimate release would be controlled by me and my micro team for bulk, raw materials or finished good release ✓ Departmental Managerial training ✓ Internal auditing ✓ Work hand and with R&D various compliance test such as PET, RIPT testing, challenge testing, retention/stability testing etc ✓ GLP ✓ Raw material testing program ✓ Batch Record review/reconciliation ✓ Safety Inspection Team Leader Being the first Director of Quality at Sundial Brands, my responsibility includes working with and educating all departments currently employed by Sundial Brands.
- Director of Quality Assurance/Quality Control at UNILEVER/SUNDIAL BRANDS
- QUALITY ASSURANCE CONSULTANT at GMPs, CFR, CAPA
- Director of Operations at CITATION CLINICAL LABELING
- Director of Quality Assurance at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Criminal Law