Currently the Director of Quality at Promise Hospital. Organize, lead and implement the day to day operations of the performance improvement and risk management program. This program oversees areas of infection control, pressure ulcer prevention, wound healing, respiratory management, falls and fall prevention, medication errors, codes and rapid responses, patient complaints and grievances as well as patient satisfaction. Work collaboratively with all disciplines, leadership and physicians to support process improvement
- Director of Quality at Promise Hospital
- Nurse Manager and Wound Care Director at Promise Hospital
- Field Wound Care Nurse at Promise Hospital
- School Nurse and Instructor at Livingston Parish Schools
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Science of Nursing/Minor - Biology
- High School Diploma
505 West Ultradent Drive (10200 South), South Jordan, Utah
Global dental supply and manufacturing company with a wide array of products, vertically integrated disciplines, and supply chain roles. Director of Quality, December 2015 to Present
• Oversee a complex quality management system designed to ensure compliance for several product classifications, complex, vertically-integrated operations, global distribution, and own brand as well as private-label branding.
• Manage a professionally diverse quality team comprised of approximately 90 employees in QA, QC, QE, validation engineering, and analytical and microbiology lab services, with a collective annual budget of approximately $9 million.
• Upgrade the Quality Management System (QMS) to successfully achieve ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) certification, and EU MDD and MDR compliance.
• Develop quality Key Performance Indicators, score card, and metrics as indicators of the effectiveness of the QMS, and enabled targeted improvements that are managed through the CAPA system, risk management process, and management review. Utilized SQL, Data Warehouse, and Power BI as tools for metric trending.
• Simplify, standardize, and improve CAPA system and quality event records to include fields and menu selections that are optimal for trending and simultaneously compliant with applicable regulations. Improved the quality of investigations through procedural simplification, dedicated CAPA resource management, training, and applicable reviewers.
• Implement a new Learning Management System to electronically track training compliance and performance against training KPIs.
• Improve Supplier Quality program to identify and define requirements for critical suppliers, outsourced manufacturers, and economic operators. Implemented a supplier quality monitoring program.
• Sponsor Electronic Expiration Dating initiative that automated product expiration dating in the ERP and labeling systems and significantly reduced expiration and pull date errors.
- Director of Quality at Ultradent Products Inc
- Critical Care Business Unit Manager at ICU Medical Inc
- Corporate QA General Manager at
- QA Department Manager at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - research
Intern working with director of quality, risk, and safety. Created procedures and deliverables that helped in preparation for the Joint Commission survey. Took part in administrative meetings and assisted the management team at the hospital.
- Intern for Director of Quality at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- Laboratory Technician at Biomat
- Missionary in Paraguay at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Healthcare Administration
- Associates of Science
As the Director of Quality I ensured that patients received the highest standards of care in accordance with the most current evidence based practices. As Director overseeing Infection, I ensured that the staff adhered to infection prevention guidelines in accordance with the CDC. I also gathered data required for reporting to NHSN/CDC.
• Identification of opportunities to improve patient care
• Planning and facilitating interventions
• Evaluation and sustaining of success
• Teaching PI methods and strategies
• Leadership in PI activities
• Implement and update policies and procedures
• Joint Commission and State/CMS survey prep
• Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement monitoring
- Director of Quality & Infection at Mesa Hills Specialty Hospital
- CLINICAL COORDINATOR/QUALITY MANAGEMENT at Las Palmas Medical Center - El Paso
- Assistant Director of Nursing at In Home Care
- STAFF/CHARGE NURSE | INTENSIVE CARE UNIT at Las Palmas Medical Center - El Paso
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
Aerospace and Defense electronics manufacturer Company is ISO 9001, AS 9100 and NADCAP certified. Progressive growth in the company and was the Director of Quality and Manufacturing the last 2 years. Company reorganized January 28, 2019.
- Director of Quality and Manufacturing at AbelConn, LLC
- Quality Engineer at Celestica
- Senior Project Manager at Northfield Automation Systems
- Implementation Consultant at INTERCIM Inc
8 years at this Job
- Certified Project Manager II - Project Management
• Promoted to Corporate Level Director of Quality Role
• Design and Lead Quality Management program for the company
• Management of Complaints Grievances, peer review for company. Track, trend and report to Executive and Market team.
• Subject matter expert to communicate company quality methodology for capture to internal and external partners.
• Develop external, executive, internal dashboards to summarize current measure and plan for implementation for each market nationwide.
• Cross functional support of Clinical Leadership, Healthcare Economics, IT and Innovations to ensure quality measures are accurately tracked and trended for all markets.
- Director of Quality Management at Landmark Health
- Health Service Director at Landmark Health
- Director of Ambulatory Care Coordination at Northwell Health Solutions
- Manager of Case Management at LTSS Health Plus Amerigroup Corporation now known as Anthem Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Project lead to implement U.S. Government DFARS requirements. Planned, coordinated and assisted external IT Company with the implementation of DFARS and the technical writing of the companies SSP. In charge of all logistics and coordination of moving three 12,000SF warehouses of over 100 million dollars of Aerospace inventory into 1 main location. Maintained 100% inventory accuracy during move. Director of Quality 04/2015 to Current Blue Aerospace LLC - Tamarac, FL Security Clearance Holds an Active Top Secret DoD Security Clearance
- Director of Quality at Blue Aerospace
- Lead Auditor certified at British Standard Institute
- Senior FAA Parachute Rigger at QMS
- at QMS
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science In Criminal Justice - Emergency Management And Homeland Security
Multi-Plant/Multi-Country responsibilities The Director of Quality provides strategic leadership, direction, and oversight for Quality Management and continuous improvement (ERGO) activities, Risk Management, Compliance Management, Supplier Evaluation/Assessment and Auditing, and Training for this Tier I and Tier II supplier of automotive products. This position is responsible for four plants in two countries. The Corporate Quality Department is responsible for the evaluation, development and implementation of the systems of product and process measurement and control which will ensure that we meet our customer expectations. This includes serving as internal expert for the analysis and interpretation of data related to product, process or performance. Oversees Quality System development, implementation and continuously monitors and updates as required by new developments in global regulations; regulatory compliance, customer requirements, and quality related issue management systems (risk management, supplier management, PPAP, and customer complaint procedures). This includes full responsibility for all customer warranty analysis and warranty negotiations. Full compliance to TS 16949 and Tier I customer specific requirements is compulsory.
- Director of Quality at Huf NA
- Director of Quality at Fairbanks Morse Engine
- Quality Manager III at DRS Power and Control Technologies
- Plant Manager (GKN Sinter Metals) at GKN Sinter Metals, Powertrain Group
7 years at this Job
- ASME - nuclear accreditation
Also served as Director of Quality and Associate Director of Compliance and Regulatory Affairs)
• Ensure compliance with regulations governing manufacturing, laboratory testing, warehousing and distribution of Clinical Trial Material and Commercial Product
• Evaluating and enhancing quality systems to meet client and GCP, GLP and GMP requirements
• Participate in creating solutions for clients and repairing alliance partnerships
- Associate Director of Quality Assurance at PIRAMAL PHARMA SOLUTIONS INC
- Director of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs at BIOCONVERGENCE LLC
- Director, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance at CONCENTRICS RESEARCH LLC
- Global Director, Quality and Compliance for Pharma Market Unit at JOHNSON CONTROLS INC (JCI) and CBRE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Arts and Sciences
Case Management Company for over 300 Skilled Nursing Facilities
• Performed prior authorization and concurrent review process
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in writing policies and procedures
• The Director of Quality Initiatives
• Review hospital readmissions
• Complete reports quarterly and PRN
• Currently working from home
- The Director of Quality Initiatives at CPAN Case Management
- MDS Regional Director at Carington Health Systems
- MDS Nurse at Franklin Nursing Home
- MDS Nurse at Tricounty Extended Care Center
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- BSN - education