Director of Quality, Case Management, and Social Work for Waukesha and Jefferson Counties
- Director of Quality Management at Aurora Medical Center Summit
- Director of Qualty at Upper Valley Medical Center
- Case Manager at CareSource
- Director at Lincoln College of Technology
1 year at this Job
- Doctorate of Business Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science - Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
As Director of Quality Management, I provide clinical training for counseling staff, complete internal audits for the agency, and investigate patient grievances.
- Director of Quality Management at Evergreen Recovery Centers
- Residential Clinical Manager at Evergreen Recovery Centers
- Co-occurring Disorder Therapist at Evergreen Recovery Centers
1 year at this Job
- Master ofArts - Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Director of Quality in Long-Term Acute Care Hospital with responsibility for all Quality, Risk Management, Patient Safety, Regulatory Compliance, Complaints and Grievances and Health Information Management functions. Responsible for organization compliance with all Joint Commission, CMS and State Regulatory requirements Responsible for the timely submission of all CMS quality data Responsible for coordinating all reporting activities and committees through the Board Improved Patient Safety with a 45% reduction in patient harm events and a 56% reduction in patient falls Improved all CAHPS patient experience scores Reduced restraint usage by 15% while simultaneously reducing patient falls Reduce hospital acquired infections
- Director of Quality Management at Kindred Lakeshore Chicago
- Vice President of Quality & Corporate Compliance Officer at Norwegian American Hospital
- CMS QIN QIO for VA & MD, the CMS REC for VA at VHQC
- Director of Quality, PI and Patient Safety at Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
As Director of the Quality Assurance Department, I was responsible for all of the duties noted in the Coordinator position as well as the added responsibilities, which came with the title, of Director of Quality Assurance of which I was promoted to in 2014. As Director I was responsible for implementing and overseeing that the agency was delivering quality services to the individuals served, as well as ensuring all guidelines, policies and regulations put forth by the overseeing entities were followed by the staff as well as the agency. Responsible for agency wide incident management. Worked closely with OPWDD and the New York State Justice Center, which was initiated in 2013. Navigated multiple computer systems put forth by SullivanArc, OPWDD and the NYS Justice Center On call for the entire SullivanArc agency 24-7 with regard to Incident management. Supervised Quality Assurance Department Dealt with the local police departments as well as the State Police when situations warranted that support. Worked closely with sister agencies throughout Orange and Sullivan Counties. Formulating recommendations daily, to departments within the agency, focusing on better programming and continued safety for the individuals served. Ensuring that all recommendations given were followed through by management. Resource to all departments within the entire SullivanArc agency.
- Director of Quality Assurance at SullivanARC
- Quality Assurance Coordinator at Corporate Compliance
- Office Clerk at Architects Office at John C. Horton
- Homemaker at Circleville Elementary
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Quality Manager/Corporate Compliance Officer/Director of Quality Management: Optimal Health Systems, a Bristol Healthcare Company, Bakersfield, CA Developed and implemented comprehensive, agency-wide Eligibility Project to improve documentation of clinical field staff members. Utilizing the Eligibility Project, was able to steer 4 offices involved in ADR process out of ADR scrutiny within 1 year of employment. Revamped Quality and Compliance reporting systems to accurately reflect changing climate and OIG focus areas. Revamped Quality and Compliance Orientation to accurately reflect changing climate and OIG focus areas. Utilized Process Mapping techniques to streamline and improve Home Health Intake systems and Medical Records bottlenecks. Director of Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement/Chief Compliance Officer: Hospice Management Services, Phoenix, AZ Was able to create a Culture of Quality and Compliance from a previously disjointed culture. Directed Leadership teams for regional agencies in implementing and maintaining processes that ensure regulatory compliance and program quality. Process development is based on CAHPS survey results, satisfaction survey results, as well as Performance Improvement Projects identified from high volume, high risk, and problem prone areas. Staff investment in process implementation and development is achieved through multi-level involvement. National QAPI Coordinator/Compliance/Education/Privacy Officer: American Hospice, based in Phoenix, AZ Was chosen to lead the change team tasked with cultivating national culture shift to reflect changing regulatory environment and focus on positive quality improvement. Was able to streamline national processes and create focus on compliance and quality utilizing Process Mapping techniques. Brought several agency sites into compliance with focus on continuous quality improvement utilizing multi-level participation in process development and implementation. Mentored and coached QAPI personnel at multiple sites. Successfully guided multiple agency sites through CHAP accreditation process. Contributed to financial recoupment as a result of ADR, CERT, and ZPIC processes. Director of Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement/Compliance Officer: Prime Care Hospice, Phoenix, AZ This hospice belonged to Hospice Management Services (see above). Was able to successfully navigate agency out of continuous ADR probes by improving quality of clinical staff documentation. Was able to achieve staff member investment through multi-level participation in development and implementation of new processes. Improved FEHC (would now be CAHPS) Survey scores by 50% through quality efforts. Quality Assurance Manager/Director of Compliance/Director of Education: Zion's Way Home Health and Hospice, St. George, UT Was able to coalesce a disorganized, separated leadership team into a cohesive unit that became dedicated to quality and compliance. Some direct results of united quality and compliance efforts included: a successful Joint Commission survey and subsequent accreditation for Home Health and Hospice agencies in 3 different markets, staff member investment in the quality and compliance focus. Director of Transitional and Independent Living Services/Director of Marketing, Division Director: Child Treatment Services Division/Unit Director/Unit Therapist: The Children's Campus, Mishawaka, IN Wrote HHS grant securing $1,000,000 for Transitional Living Services for runaway and homeless youth. Developed and implemented still existing program that allowed runaway and homeless youth to receive nurturing, education and life skills training. Managed Marketing department through state and federal changes in children's residential care, allowing agency to maintain financial solvency. Managed variety of residential treatment programs for young children, including supervision/coaching of 65 staff members. Aided Executive Director in developing and writing policies and procedures. Developed and implemented program design and provided oversight to division, and separate unit budgets. Provided individualized treatment for young children and their families utilizing best practices approaches. Testified regularly in court hearings for juvenile and family court regarding child and family welfare. Co-Project Manager for Therascribe implementation (Electronic Health Record system). Patient Recruitment Specialist/Community Relations Representative: Health Advance (now nTouch Research), South Bend, IN Recruited and screened patients for medical research studies: Ensured site IRB compliance. Presented wide variety of educational seminars on medical topics to community groups. Acted as liaison to doctors, medical clinics, and hospitals. Assistant Process Development Scientist/Senior Laboratory Technologist: Bayer: Haarmann and Reimer Food Ingredients Division Elkhart, IN Contributed to the success of novel spray granulation system for Citric Acid, which was then able to be patented. Responsible for all fermentation scale-up and trial runs in Process Development Pilot Plant. Strain development for Citric Acid production: Mutagenesis, Purification, Propagation, Screening, Scale-up, and Preservation of mutants developed for production improvement. Developed techniques for strain advancement utilizing unique mutagenesis, and DNA manipulation of fungal production cultures Laboratory Supervisor/Laboratory Technologist: Enzyme Research Laboratories, South Bend, IN Was able to successfully purify Factor VIIa for the first time since Enzyme Research Laboratories was founded. Responsible for new product research and development: Purification and production of hematologic and fibrinolytic proteins and enzymes for research use. Responsible for safety, adherence to regulations, OSHA and MSDS management. Responsible for supervision of laboratory personnel.
- Director of Quality Management at Optimal Health Services, A Bristol Healthcare Company
at this Job
- M.S. - Counseling and Human Services
- B.A. - Biological Sciences
A manufacture of high power solid state amplifiers for defense, homeland security, broadcast, mobile news gathering, teleport, and public safety communication systems (Domestically and Internationally.)
Title: Director of Quality Assurance
Responsible for core competencies of quality control, supplier relationships, regulatory and government agencies audits compliance. Implement and manage Quality Management Systems (QMS) to ensure an effective and productive QA Department, quality products, and customer satisfaction. Successfully demonstrate Quality expertise in the following areas:
• Interface with cross-functional departments; e.g., Quality, Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing, to provide direction and guidance necessary to assure quality parts, equipment, and tools are readily available.
• Create First Article and Receiving Inspection Operating Instructions reducing Production downtime.
• Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) based on ISO 9001-2008 compliance.
• Conduct Suppliers' audits, create surveys/reports, select qualified suppliers, and negotiate contracts.
• Develop a RoHS implementation plan to ensure material used to manufacture high-quality products met specified resource requirements; e.g., chemicals and metal specifications.
• Create Failure Analysis on product repairs and/or upgrades. Compliance Management:
• Responsible for obtaining and maintaining the following State and Local permits: AQMD, L.A. County Fire Department, Sanitation District of Los Angeles County, California Environmental Protection Agency for Hazardous Material, and the Board of Equalization. Safety:
• Establish Emergency Evacuation Plans, conduct mock Fire Drills, and create Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) manuals.
• Provide Safety Training to employees to ensure Worker's Comp Insurance compliance.
• Conduct quarterly Facilities Inspections, record accidents, identify and implement preventive measures and Corrective Action Plans (CAP).
- Director of Quality Assurance at Wavestream Corporation
- Director of Quality Assurance at Scantron Corporation
9 years at this Job
- - Applications
January 2011 - At Present
New Jersey, USA.
Precision Custom Coatings, LLC is a one of the leading manufacturers of non-wovens in the United Sates catering products/services to various industries like automotive, filtration, health care, apparel, bedding, and so on. Experienced in maintaining the quality of different typed of non-wovens manufactured including chemically bonded non-wovens, thermally bonded non-wovens, needle punched non-wovens, high-loft material, along with different types of coatings applied on non-wovens manufactured at PCC as well as customer supplied base materials.
Director of Quality Control
➢ Development of Quality Objectives and oversee the effectiveness of the QMS including the ISO program.
➢ Periodic Assessment of quality system to make sure that the quality objectives are met with.
➢ Maintain the quality of all the products being manufactured from different non-woven lines.
➢ Responsible to be hands-on for all quality issues. Develop a plan, execute and resolve the issue as soon as possible and communicate to the customer in several report formats like Corrective Action Report, Supplier Corrective Action Report, Non-conformity Report, and 8-D Report. Travel to customer facility if issue is a major one, upon customer request.
➢ Perform root-cause analysis and other problem solving techniques for implementation of Corrective and Preventive Action and measuring the effectiveness of the same and provide feedback to customers. Maintain logs of internal and external non-conformities.
➢ Conduct regular meetings with all the employees of different departments and supervisors to discuss and resolve the quality issues.
➢ Interact with customers to find opportunities on improvement of quality of the product and discuss feedback with management and manufacturing departments.
➢ Develop PPAP documentation package for all Automotive Industry customers. Perform statistical analysis along with CPs and CPKs, as per the customer requirements.
➢ Analysis of all Filtration Media tested for MERV rating against the ASHRAE 52.2 standard
➢ Rigorous involvement in Research and Product Development for new product developments and prototypes manufactured for new and existing customers.
➢ Work with Research and Development from beginning to end ensuring of all the manufacturing process capabilities as per the needs of the customer. Creating new internal style names following a conventional naming system to keep every style name unique and different.
➢ Developing new chemistry or chemical formulas to be used for new product development or modifications on existing product formulations.
➢ Development, revision and maintenance of over 5,000 technical data sheets using ERP software called Navision.
➢ Periodic analysis and review of customer specifications against internal specifications for changes or corrections.
➢ Develop detailed procedures for all the quality testing carried out and maintain the log of the test data in the Quality Control Database.
➢ Generate Certificates of Analysis for every product manufactured corresponding to every shipment made on a day-to-day basis.
➢ Design, implement and document various procedures for different process controls, process improvements, testing and inspection.
➢ Maintenance and updates of different Microsoft Access Databases for different tasks pertaining to Customer Complaints, Chemical formulas, Employee Training, Quality Control Testing.
➢ Interact with customers and suppliers on Continuous Process Improvement through the application of quality tools and techniques.
➢ Oversee all the equipments for calibration, communicating with all outside agencies to make sure calibration is performed and verified on all testing equipments.
➢ Review Supplier purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements.
➢ Use of appropriate statistical tools and measures to develop and maintain Supplier Quality Index.
➢ Testing of all incoming base material against the required technical specification. Send approvals of incoming base materials to all domestic and overseas suppliers.
➢ Maintenance of test data and conformity of all purchased material to appropriate quality standards. ISO Coordinator Responsibilities
➢ Conduct periodic internal audits against the ISO9001: 2008 standard
➢ Maintain and update Quality Manual and Quality Procedures Manual.
➢ Train other employees in being able to perform the role of Internal Auditors.
➢ Maintain and update all the ISO documents in the ISO database.
➢ Conduct Management Review Meetings periodically.
➢ Performing Supplier Assurance Quality Audits.
➢ Record keeping and maintenance of the past audits and audit results.
➢ Periodic analysis of customer feedback.
➢ Monitor Supplier performance and update Supplier Performance Matrix every quarter, ensuring Supplier rating for quality, price and on-time delivery.
- Director of Quality Control at Precision Custom Coatings, LLC
- Quality Assurance Assistant, Quality Department at Boathouse Sports
- Market Analyst Intern at Deccan Trading Corporation
- Assistant Merchandiser Intern, Merchandising Department at Nycil Knitwear, Tirupur
8 years at this Job
- MS - Fashion and Apparel Studies
- MS - International Business
- Bachelors - Textile Engineering
Indianapolis, IN An Indiana-based nonprofit health care company serving 400,000 vulnerable hoosiers needing health coverage DIRECTOR of QUALITY PERFORMANCE March 2013 to Present -Lead the MDwise Quality Department with a focus on pay for outcomes and cost avoidance. -Create evidence-based reports that measure the performance of the provider network, identify opportunities in utilization trends, and lead to an improvement in the member and provider experiences through SAS and SQL programming, data mining, manipulation and reporting. -Educate OMPP and other external groups about MDwise performance through data and interpretation of data as it relates to quality, cost, and utilization outcomes. -Interpret data and create written reports that describe inter-relationships between quality outcomes, access patterns, costs of care, utilization patterns, and provider payments. -Develop innovative payment methodologies based on quality and performance targets. -Run quarterly medical economic team meetings with Executive Staff and other key staff. -Educate MDwise providers and their staff on issues such as billing, which are focused on improving HEDIS, addressing the appropriateness of service, and measuring quality through billed claim activity. Accomplishments: Achieved MDwise' highest ever P4O recoupment in every year - $13M in 2016 Exceeded the P4O recoupment of the other Managed Care Entities every year Achieved NCQA accreditation each year Successfully administer HEDIS certified software and NCQA HEDIS submission annually
- DIRECTOR of QUALITY PERFORMANCE at MDwise Inc
- MEDICAL ECONOMICS & POPULATION HEALTH MANAGER at Direct the MDwise Utilization Management Department
- NETWORK IMPROVEMENT REPRESENTATIVE at
- DISTRICT MANAGER at Ace Cash Express
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Communications
- - Psychology
Santa Clara, CA (2014 - Current)
Gigamon, Inc. designs, develops and sells products and services that together provide customers with visibility and control of network traffic. It serves global enterprises and services providers that seek to maintain and improve the reliability, performance and cyber-security of their network infrastructure.
Director of Quality: Drive a company-wide continuous improvement effort with a key focus on process reengineering and execution excellence that results in superior business results. Develop excellence in Quality/Reliability/Customer Advocacy.
• Provided leadership in advancing company goals in quality & reliability of products. Continually improved methods, capabilities, and methodologies to enhance field performance and customer satisfaction.
• Developed strategy to migrate company towards defect prevention (QA) from Failure aspect of quality. Utilized use of Kaizen, pFMEA, ISO Auditing, and Six Sigma Initiatives across the company.
• Improved RTY to 98.5%, On Time Shipments to 99.8%, and Customer Returns to 0.49%. Customer Satisfaction stands at 4.8/5.0; best in class.
- Director of Quality at Gigamon, Inc
- Global Director, Customer Quality at Silver Spring Networks
- Sr. Manager, Quality at Apple Inc
5 years at this Job
- MBA - International Management
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering
Director of Quality Assurance for aseptic biosimilar production from clinical to commercial stage. Review raw material and production releases, including assessment and control of CMOs for laboratory and manufacturing functions. Responsible for review and approval of site and external investigations, change control, and training. Regulatory responsibility for reviewing BLA (biologic licensing application). Current tasks also include responses to FDA for PAI outcomes, as well as information requests (IR) from the agency as they pertain to BLA submission.
- Director of Quality Assurance at Adello Biologics
- Senior Director, Quality at Alcami
- Director of Quality Assurance at Morton Grove/Wockhardt Pharmaceuticals
- Site Quality Manager at Vertellus Specialty Materials
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemistry
- Ph.D. - Organic Chemistry