Mount Royal Villa/The Pavilion Sept 2016 - present Director of Rehab Saber Rehabilitation Director of Rehab/Cota Premier Therapy DOR Brentwood Healthcare Olympia Rehab DOR Beachwood Point Kindred Rehabilitation DOR Berea Care Center DOR Mount Saint Joseph DOR Gibsonburg Healthcare COTA Whitehouse Country Manor
- Director of Rehab at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
This is a skilled nursing facility where patients are treated daily with physical therapy. Types of patients treated include elderly with conditions ranging from orthopedic surgeries, to neurological deficits caused by injury or stroke, Cardiac surgery as well as amputees, and any other number of physical ailments commonly seen in the geriatric populations. As a physical therapist assistant I treat these patients following physician's orders and the phyiscal therapist's rehabilitation plan. As the Assistant Director of Rehab I attend head of department meetings, answer questions of staff and family of patients, complete paperwork for biling, manage therapists and scheduling, as well as any other duty required by the position when the Director of Rehab is out of town. I also lead portions of the monthly all staff meeting to increase recognition of staff members and increase the feeling of team work and comeraderie throughout the building to improve our quality of service and care.
- Physical Therapist Assistant, Assistant Director of Rehab at Stonehenge of Springville
- Physical Therapist Assistant at Parkway Health Care (PSTS)
- Massage Therapist at Therapeutic Massage and Wellness Center
- Assistant ACCE/ Lab instructor at Provo College
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Public and Community Health
- Bachelor's - Public and Community Health
- Associate of Science - Physical Therapist Assistant
- Certificate of Completion - Massage Therapy
Perform initial patient evaluations, determine plan of care for all new patients, and provide skilled care for all patients in an outpatient orthopedic setting.
● Supervise numerous DPT and PTA students as well as PT aides and volunteers.
● Coordinate moving clinic to a new location, initial set up of clinic orientation, ordering of new machines and supplies for clinic, and hiring staff.
● Engage the local community by hosting a fall risk prevention seminar as well as organizing an informative open house.
● Participate in marketing the clinic to physicians and surrounding businesses.
● Promote the ability to design templates for the EMR system in order to increase therapist efficiency and productivity.
● Report to company owner and regional director regarding numbers, productivity, and staffing.
- Director of Rehab at Orthosport Physical Therapy, RPM Rehab
- Clinic Director/Lead Physical Therapist at San Diego Spine & Sport, Inc
- Physical Therapist at San Diego Spine & Sport, Inc
- Athletic Training Internship at University of the Pacific
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts - Sports Science/Athletic Training
- Associates of Science - Athletic Training
SNF: Responsible for overseeing management of all facility therapy operation. Develop programs and monitors the high standards of clinical services being delivered, works with management team to develop best practices in marketing our therapy services, Responsible for revenue generation and expense control. Assumes responsibility for annual merit evaluation, hiring/termination, administer financial controls of revenue and expenses, assumes responsibility for facility reports on a weekly and monthly basis, assist Area Director in annual budget preparation. Knowledge of Medicare and third party billing. Knowledgeable and experienced with MDS 3.0 and RUGS IV, Thorough understanding of the State regulatory environment for SNF
- Director of Rehab at Genesis Rehab at Hunter Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation Center/Wilora Lake Healthcare Center
- Rehab Program Coordinator at Aegis Therapies
- Rehab Program Manager at Genesis Rehab at Park Pointe Village
- Staff Occupational Therapist at Avante at Charlotte
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Health Science - Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy - Occupational Therapy
Director of Rehab / Physical Therapist
- Director of Rehab / Physical Therapist at Ageility Physical therapy and Solutions
- Physical Therapist at Certified Home Health Agency
- Physical Therapist, Director of Rehab at Paradigm Healthcare Center
- Physical Therapist at Paradigm Healthcare Center
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science degree - Psychology
Manage 15 therapists by proper staffing for the wellness needs of the clients. Manage the daily operations of the department with establishing and following proper policy and procedures of the contracted rehab and the facility corporation. Organize monthly programs for the clients and family with topics of education for safety, wellness and awareness of types of changes and when the clients to report nursing. Meeting director of nursing weekly on clients updates and status to put into care plan safety and quality assurance meetings. Daily stand up morning meeting with team to discuss any instant needs of the residents which includes nursing wellness of client, family or facility updates. Progress weekly meeting with social worker and team Marketing in the facility and out in the community with admissions director. Establish monthly reports for facility operation meetings. Establish weekly profit finance report for rehab company. Continues hands on education to the caregivers for their residents proper needs. Strongly communicate side by side with activity, nursing, social worker, marketing and the E.D.
- Director of Rehab at Jewish Home Assisted Living
- Professor at Jewish Home Assisted Living
- Director of Rehab at Franklin Care Center
- Director of Rehab at The Health Center At Bloomingdale
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Assoc - wellness and clinical
COTA/L. Developed rehab program with new contract in 2006. Manages effective operation of the rehab dept with the therapy team consisting of OT/PT/ST. Plan treatment schedules, track MDS assessments, and completes monthly billing. Performs monthly in-services, participation of care plans, and Medicare interdisciplinary meetings. Implemented programs: Seating and Positioning, Contracture management, Balance in action and others.
- Director of Rehab at Genesis Rehab Services
- at Sundance Rehab
- coordinator and lead therapist at Enduracare Therapy Management. St. Joseph's Hospital
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Sociology and Psychology
Coordinate care between multiple departments, patients, and family members. Maintain proper staffing and secure PRN coverage as needed. Manage 8-10 employees, including physical, occupational, and speech therapists. Assist with Medicare and insurance billing and updates. Attend department head meetings and care plans as needed for Director of Rehab. Was chosen to assist in the training, implementation, and auditing of a new documentation system in August of 2018.
- DIRECTOR OF REHAB ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT at SENIOR REHAB SOLUTIONS
- HEALTH ASSISTANT at LEWISVILLE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- UNIT COORDINATOR AND PATIENT CARE TECH at Baylor Scott & White Health
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business - Healthcare Management
Provide physical therapy services, in SNF/outpatient settings, under the supervision of a physical therapist; scheduling; manage PPS projections; oversee & supervise day to day operations of rehab department
- Director of Rehab/Staff PTA at Genesis Rehab/Hallmark Rehab
- Staff PTA at Century Rehab
- Staff PTA at Rehabcare
- SNF setting, under the supervision of a physical therapist at National Staffing Solutions
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- AAS - Physical Therapist Assistant
I scheduled appointments for all of the therapists. I ran reports and attended meetings. I answered phone calls and did a lot of clerical work. I assisted the therapists in sessions and with everything else they needed. I received raises and praise for the great job I did.
- Director of Rehab Assistant at Infinity Rehab
- Medical Assistant at OMP Primary Care Clinic
- Medical Assistant at
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- None - Medical Assistant
- Some college