Director of Sales and Marketing
Currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Director to lead the team in generating new business opportunities. This position is responsible for developing a strategic marketing plan to grow our client base and meet revenue goals. Develop and enhance relationships with key clients and Business Partners. Initiates or follows through with proposals to supplement revenue. This position reports to the CEO and is based out of our Mechanicsburg PA location.
• Focuses on Customer Needs: Anticipates customer needs; continually searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction
• Fosters Teamwork: Build effective teams committed to organizational goals; fosters collaboration among team members and among teams; uses teams to address relevant customer service issues
• Motivates Others: Encourages and empowers others to achieve; creates enthusiasm and a desire to excel. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
• Develops recommendations for management review
• Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations. Maintains a safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
• Maintains time and production records
• Keeps informed on new developments, methods, and techniques in related technology fields
• Keeps the President informed of progress, problems, and issues
• Manages Marketing and Sales activities, including targeting, prospecting, and pipeline fill.
• Shares responsibility for strengthening company's image, awareness, brand and positioning in the marketplace
• Involved in establishing business development activities, including strategic partnering, alliance building and reseller relationships
• Identifies and capitalizes on media opportunities, networking and industry specific groups
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Marketing and Sales
• Bachelor degree in business, finance or marketing
• Generates new business opportunities
• Strong demonstrated written and oral communications to include writing press releases, white papers, and direct mail and industry pieces
• Utilizes sales and marketing reporting tools
• Recommends product and for service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
• Familiar with a variety of associated industry concepts, practices and procedures (IT, long-term healthcare).
• Demonstrated creativity and optimization of marketing resources
• Excellent organization agility, cross group collaboration
• Active involvement in transitioning new clients
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills. Ability to evaluate, propose and close.
• Travel to client/potential client locations may be required
• Excellent consultative communication and customer service skills
• Maintains confidentiality of company and client information
• Conforms to Prelude licensing compliance policies
• Performs all duties in compliance with all applicable federal and state rules and regulations, policies, and procedures
• Understands and practices Companies core values:
• Thinks strategically: when solving problems, considers a broad range of factors; recognizes strategic opportunities for success; and adjusts actions and decisions for focus on critical issues
• Works efficiently: allocates one’s time efficiently; handles multiple demands and competing priorities; efficiently processes paperwork; manages meetings effectively
• Demonstrates dependability: follows through with commitments
• Accepts assigned duties in a cooperative manner and performs other duties as assigned by appropriate personnel
• Analyzes issues accurately: gathers relevant information systematically; uses logic in analyses
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Match
- Bonus Structure
- Paid Holiday
In addition to the position above, our clients are seeking to fill many positions including: clerical, administrative, accounting, human resources, sales, substitute teaching, nurses, and more!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.