I currently am Director of sales and Marketing for the North East region of the US for a Warranty Company .My role as a Sales Director is to make sure I motivate and lead my team , have excellent communication and people skills, build client relationships , have and build top notch presentation and prospecting skills , and have good planning and organizational techniques. Over the past year , I started as a sale representative and due to my hard work and diligence, I hit the top number of sales in the North East region, and claimed my position as the Director of Sales.
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Velocity Vehicle plans and Services
- Director of Sales and Marketing at
at this Job
- - Liberal arts
2440 Field Way, Brookhaven, GA 30319
• [email protected] LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-goodman-nbcsports/ EXECUTIVE SUMMARY An accomplished and talented executive with a comprehensive background as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in business development, B2B engagement, HRIS design, procurement handling, creating business plans & strategies, public speaking, SasS veteran, dedicated client relationships and partnerships that are built on trust. An expert in the identification, analysis, and resolution of diverse operational issues, while offering superior programs and services. Proven track record of implementing the necessary strategies to accomplish key objectives, while managing relationships, building credibility, and establishing rapport with potential clients.
• Contract Negotiations
• Human Resources
• Risk Management
• Strategic Planning
• Training and Development
• Account Management
• Competitor Analysis
• Strong Communicator PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE NCSI/SSCI SportsEngine - Division of NBC Sports Marietta, GA 2017 – Present Director of Sales and Marketing (US) (Acquired SSCI, 2017) Relationships
• Consult and on-board approximately 150 new city & organizations annually regarding their online national management applicant systems, standards, tracking, and lead in overall design
• Liaison to all city managers, mayors, coordinators, and community leaders on a national level
• Lead on developing, managing and delivering CRM strategies across the US
• Responsible for building internal NCSI relationships with NBCUniversal & Comcast affair teams SME
• Trusted and highly respected management leader and mentor over the last decade leading SSCI to experience a 15-20 percent growth each year over the last decade
• Speak annually at 10-20 state and national conferences
• Oversee on-boarding processes, policies, and ATS design for 2,500+ government agencies Plans/Strategies
• Develop marketing plans and sales strategies for attainment of goals and profitability
• Lead complex projects with various groups to determine project scope, requirements, manage RFP’s, while ensuring project activities aligned with business objectives
• Engage in weekly travel to build relationships with top clients to help them execute their management and applicant on-boarding initiatives SSCI Marietta, GA 2005 – 2017 Executive, Director of Sales and Marketing (US)
• Averaged 15% revenue increase YOY for 10+ years
• Implemented national programs by developing and maintaining key B2B and government relations, while maintaining sales, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
• Established and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand Kansas City Royals Kansas City, MO 2003 – 2005 Professional Baseball Player SPEAKING QUALIFICATIONS
• Presents annually at 10-20 State & National Conventions EDUCATION Georgia Institute of Technology BA Business Georgia Institute of Technology Certificate in Marketing Human Resources Management Certified Professional - ID 3627510
- Director of Sales and Marketing at SSCI SportsEngine - A Division of NBC Sports
- Professional Athlete at Kansas City Royals
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Business Management - Management
June 2016- Present
(formerly Brookdale Arlington (Brookdale Senior Living)
Director of Sales and Marketing: Retirement Living
• Manage sales process by understanding prospective residents needs and wants
• Generate new leads and work with existing leads in database to promote residency
• Conduct tours for prospective residents, influencers and referral sources
• Fulfill occupancy goals
• Build and exceed occupancy goals as outlined in corporate budget plan (78% to 87%)
• Visits to prospects homes, hospital or rehabilitation facilities to assess for admission and/or meet with social worker/discharge planner
• Conduct telephone, email and direct mail campaigns
• Work directly with upper management, independently and as a team for sales strategies
• Generate quarterly competitive analysis report and market trend studies
• Develop ongoing relationships with qualified referral sources
• Host Continuing Education events quarterly for professional referral sources
• Develop quarterly lead generating events for prospective residents and their families
• Direct supervisor to a Business Development Coordinator/Sales Counselor and a Marketing Coordinator
• Rotated weekly as a sales "triage" leader for district to cover sales for five Brookdale communities simultaneously; to determine best placement for retirement, assisted living, and memory care
• Built and exceeded occupancy goals as outlined in corporate budget plan at Brookdale Irving Retirement and Assisted Living (from 60% to 85%)
• Received Brookdale's President's Club "Diamond Award" for number of move ins during first quarter of employment
• Received Brookdale's President Club "Ruby Award" numerous times for number of move ins during each quarter
• Promoted to Director of Sales and Marketing at Brookdale Arlington
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Town Village Crossing (Pegasus Senior Living)
- Sales and Marketing Director at Paragon Healthcare Group
- Sales Counselor/Business Development at Town Village North Dallas
- Senior Sales/ Business Manager at Nordstrom
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Gerontology
- Bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies - Psychology and Family Studies
- - Public Relations and Business Marketing
Responsible for the creation and implementation of the sales plan to include year over year sales revenue performance improvement.
● Customer base managed included local, regional and national accounts that purchased rotationally molded plastic parts and assemblies.
● Sales revenues ranged from $40K to 30-million dollars for the respective accounts. The company enjoyed double digit percentage sales growth, year over year, for each year of the eleven years that I was the Director of Sales and Marketing.
● Supplied CFO with annual forecast defined by product type, sales price and quantity sold by month.
● Strategically created marketing campaigns for acquiring revenues from new market spaces. Utilized Microsoft Customer Resource Management software to track and communicate the success of each campaign.
● Assisted new and existing customers in developing new product offerings using SolidWorks to create 3D solid models to document the new designs. These new product offerings resulted in additional repeat annual sales revenues.
● Responsible for company website content as well as maintaining a desirable Google page ranking based on selected keyword search parameters.
● Maintained existing customers business with continuous plant visits, phone calls, web meetings and e-mail communications. Skilled use of the following software tools SalesPAD, SolidWorks, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, GotoMeeting, Adobe Acrobat PDF were required to navigate the communication throughout the year. Managed topics ranging from current and future demand, raw material requirements, product quality, and dynamic shipping needs.
● Responsible for setting and managing all product pricing throughout the fiscal year. Maintained contact with purchasing and operations to understand raw material fluctuations and actual production efficiency. Adjusted and communicated part pricing to customers as needed ensuring the targeted margin results. 50788 590th Street, Atlantic, Iowa 50022 C (712)-249-4094 [email protected] Professional Experience - ~~~~~~~~~ Director of Sales and Marketing - The Plastic Professionals - ~~~~~~~~~
● Developed custom, mutually beneficial, inventory programs with larger customers to accommodate tight machine capacity during times of peak product demand. Program included reasonable definition of pre-season and end of season inventory levels, monthly pricing adjustments based in raw material fluctuations, and monthly product quantity adjustments based on actual sales trends.
● Continuously communicated the current business performance and future business direction to Operations, Upper Management, and Board of Directors. Frequently called upon to prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external clients as well as many Iowa politicians including visiting State Senators and Governors.
- Director of Sales and Marketing at The Plastic Professionals
- Project Engineer at The Plastic Professionals
- Design Engineer at www.hillphoenix.com
- Sales Manager at EPEA Printing
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Manufacturing Engineering Technology
As the director of sales and marketing, my job functions include, but are were not limited to:
• Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
• Develop and recommend product positioning, marketing, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
• Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
• Oversee and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
• Established and maintained relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Establish and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all service commercial or residential, promotional materials, and events.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
• Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Represents company at trade association meetings to promote services for commercial and residential clients.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Coordinates both offices in house administration staff and sales teams.
• Surpassed $15 million in Net Sales in 2018
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Champion Exteriors Inc
- Outside Sales Representative at Window Nation
- Sales Consultant at Nu Look Home Design
- Territory Sales Manager at Terumo BCT
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BA in Business - Business/ Business Management
- Assoc. Degree - Business
- BA in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- ATLANTA / Olshan Properties AUG 2016 - Present
278 rooms / 5,500 square feet of meeting space
Director of Sales and Marketing Overall responsibility for total hotel top line revenue and yield strategies, implementation and results including group and transient rooms, group food and beverage, meeting room rental, local catering, outlet and other revenues. Maximize profitability for hotel and outstanding quality of service for customers. Accountable to market performance as well as potential performance to budget, forecast, and target goals. Participate in total hotel management as a member of the hotel
• Achieved 2018 total hotel budget,105% to goal and 114% to 2017; Achieved $12.1M total sales; $4.3M house profit
• Achieved 2018 group budget, 119% to goal and increased ADR by 19.9%
• 2018 Hotel RevPAR Index (RGI) of 104.3 to competitive set for 2018
• Achieved 2017 total hotel budget,103% to goal and 111% to 2016; Achieved $10.5M total sales; $3.7M house profit
• Achieved 2017 group budget, 106% to goal and increased ADR by 12.3%
• 2017 Hotel RevPAR Index (RGI) of 105.1 to competitive set for 2017
• Secured two separate contract base business for multiple years; annual estimated revenue of $1.2M
• Direct and manage all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenues for the hotel
• Prepare, implement, and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly owners meeting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, quarterly action plans and forecasts as directed/required
• Develop rates, group ceilings, and deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis, and mix management. Recruit, direct, manage, train and counsel sales staff period
• Oversee department matters as they relate to federal, state, and local employment and civil rights laws
• Actively participate in sales presentations, outside calls, property tours, and customer meetings. Conduct/attend daily business review meetings, weekly strategic sales meetings, Executive Committee management meetings and other meetings as requested/required
• Manage/direct all advertising, public relations, and promotional activities
• Manage overall department of 3 sales managers and 1 support personnel
• Recipient of Hotel Partner of The Year; Cobb Tour & Travel
- Director of Sales and Marketing at SHERATON SUITES GALLERIA
- Senior Sales Manager at LE MERIDIEN ATLANTA PERIMETER / WISCHERMANN PARTNERS, INC
- Associate Director of Sales at TWELVE HOTELS ATLANTIC STATION / CENTENNIAL PARK
- Group Sales Manager at Effectively prospected and secured corporate, association
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Managerial Science & Hospitality - Business
Marketing Made Simple ( Current ) CEO & Marketing Handle the operations and sales for the company. Did the full site copyright as well as all social media writing. Celebration (2016-2018) Director of Marketing & Social Media Oversaw the creative and marketing team Creative writing for web, social, web and verbal scripts Planned and executed marketing plans for small and large scale events SEU College – Jacksonville remote location (2014-2016) Student Development and Placement Organized calls schedules and student life events Helped each student write and submit resumes for internships Schooling Jacksonville University Graduated in 2015 Business degree in Marketing & Minor in history Email: [email protected] Phone: 19045022651
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Marketing Made Simple Jax
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Business - Marketing
After a highly successful sales career, I was attracted to sales mentorship and management. For the past nine years, I have had the pleasure of managing and training sales reps of all seniority levels. I take very seriously that my success not only benefits my employer, but also creates jobs and other leaders. Director of Sales and Marketing, Nerds Xpress - Detroit, MI
July 2018 - Present
• Personally responsible for closing dozens of net-new sales and several sizable net-new opportunities currently being worked.
• Identified and corrected sales team personnel challenges
• Formalized job descriptions, compensation models, and partnership agreements
• Work closely with ownership, team, and partners to close net-new business and expand business with existing clients
• Introduced and implemented a structured weekly sales meeting for the sake of accountability and transparency
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Nerds Xpress
- Midwest Regional Sales Manager at Cablcon
- Senior Sales Representative at
- Director of Sales Capital at Merchants (CFM), a North American Bancard Company
8 months at this Job
Director of Sales & Marketing
• Sales & Marketing responsibilities for entire community
• Understand the dementia resident/patient and their specific needs
• A valued/creditable resourcefor the interested families of a dementia patient
• Successfully deliver on qualified leads and increased occupancy
• Plan and develop Outreach initiatives - professional referrals
• Successful execution of qualified prospects - tour - move-in
• Organize and plan community functions & events
• Represent the community in area network meetings & events
• Responsible for developing marketing plan & meeting budget requirements
• Develop/create and maintain advertising campaign to increase leads
• Work closely with Executive Director & management team to maximize community developement and occupancy
• Identify appropriate resources and staff to successfully promote community
• Work closely with nursing staff to meet move-in requirements for new/qualified residents in a timely manner
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Shoreline of Clinton/Senior Life Style Community
- Director of Community Relations at The Hearth at Gardenside
- Diabetes Sales Specialist at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
- Professional Sales Representative at Amarin Corporation
4 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing
North Bergen/Jersey City, NJ 2009-Present
A Comprehensive Outpatient Rehab Facility (CORF) providing Neurology, Occupational Rehab and Physical Therapy. Director of Sales and Marketing
Manage six outpatient facilities throughout New Jersey, targeting specific Physicians including: Orthopedics, Neurologists, Oncologists, Internal Medicine. Responsible for DME sales as well as B2B marketing and sales for pain management
• Generating a 15% increase in total sales from 2009-2012 empowering the company to expand into Paterson and Paramus, NJ after 3 years with Therapro
• Increasing DME sales over 30% in both Jersey City and North Bergen offices by working directly with wholesalers on cost and credit as well as educating providers on the feature/benefit component of products
• Managed Healthexchange and clinicient software for users & clients; gathering the necessary account required to successfully strategize and plan each project, and implament those plans to Therapro's organizational needs
• Surpassing sales goals from 2012-2017 by 20% by analyzing market trends, reimbursement on specialized testing, and using my B2B sales skills to allow me access to offices otherwise not accessible
• Strategically completing 12 contracts between private practice Physicians, Nursing Homes, and State Managed Centers increasing access to high volume targets
• Identified system and/or organizational barriers to patient care and recommend strategies to improve access
• Direct management and leadership of entire team including: performance management, billing, staffing, compensation, Attorney PIP cases
• Increased patient compliance and lowered cancelation rates by hiring bilingual PA's and NP's who specialize in pain management
- Director of Sales and Marketing at THERAPRO CORF-Neurology
- Sales Manager at TACTILE SYSTEMS
- Senior Specialty Pharmaceutical Consultant at BAYER HEALTHCARE PHARMACEUTICALS
- Professional Sales Consultant at BAYER HEALTHCARE PHARMACEUTICALS
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Biology