Director of Sales and Marketing for largest computer sales and service enterprise in Western Maryland. Generate new business, manage existing business. Develop and manage marketing and social media campaigns. Successful Facebook reach of over 60,000 monthly (organic).
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Smart Choice Computer Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Representative at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions/ Astra Zeneca
- Account Executive at Nexstar Broadcasting
- Optical Manager at Sears Optical a Luxottica Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science/Marketing
- Associate of Arts - Business/Marketing
My duties as the Director of Sales and Marketing currently include assisting employees in the right direction to produce client retention and obtaining new customers through sale calls and cold calls. I execute social media campaigns, as well as email marketing campaigns, that have proven produced organic clientele and phone traffic. On a weekly basis, I plan and execute sales and marking campaigns that help bring in clientele. Organization and professionalism are daily skills that I utilize for customer care and sales directing.
- Director of Sales and Marketing at CalTel Inc
- Teaching Assistant at Carolina Forest CD & LC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some college - Associate in Arts
Columbus, OH July 2018 - Present Planet 1 Networks provides Voice and Network Management Solutions to SMB's. Director of Sales and Marketing Initially analyzed historical business development efforts and results to baseline performance and create growth strategies. Evaluated and terminated unsuccessful marketing partner. Identified performance metrics and reporting to measure and evaluate future marketing and sales initiatives. Currently, implementing new marketing strategies, actively selling, qualifying leads, and pursuing new revenue opportunities. Seeking new employment at this time as after careful evaluation the risk associated with increased spending needed to achieve desired growth is undesirable to the company.
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Planet 1 Networks
- Executive Consultant - Part Time at Juggle, LLc
- SVP Customer Acquisition at Rev1 Ventures
- Enterprise Sales at Stratocumulus Technologies llc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics Education
Marketing and communications professional with strong background in public relations, content creation and community relations. Demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly productive and creative environment. Mission oriented with a big picture outlook.
Ithaca/Tompkins County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Ithaca, New York
Director of Sales and Marketing - (May 2018 - Present)
• Recruited to join the Chamber's Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) to oversee Visit Ithaca marketing, public relations, and sales.
• Oversee CVB sales staff of two, focused on meetings, conference, group tour and international markets.
• Direct CVB marketing efforts with team of one digital marketing manager and one agriculinary tourism marketing coordinator.
• Manage and execute public relations initiatives, media outreach, targeted pitching of stories and niche product. Qualify and host visiting media and manage timely inquiry response.
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Tompkins County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Director of Community Relations & Development at Racker
- Director of Public Relations at
- Group Sales & Loyalty Marketing Manager at The Corning Museum of Glass
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Travel and Tourism Administration - Travel and Tourism Administration
Dallas, TX 2017-2018
Creative content studios with feature film Animation division, Commercial production division and VR/AR/Emerging Tech division. Creates content for major studios, brands and advertising agencies.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Directed national sales and business development teams to explore sales opportunities for commercial, branded content and experiential marketing content production. Established marketing plan and measurable goals to take commercial division from $3 to $10 million in annual revenue.
• Cultivated relationships with leadership at advertising agencies and brands, sharing capabilities to foster acquisition and retention. Developed new and scalable business models by exploring strategic partnerships and evaluating internal resources.
• Identified sales targets, strategized annual business plan and prepared for commercial division rebrand with the goal of sustainable revenue growth.
• Directed Public Relations initiatives to increase press and brand awareness through media opportunities, festivals, conferences and awards.
• Supported launch of new VR/AR/Emerging Tech brand Flight School, by managing PR launch, brand messaging and collaborative development of sales strategy, with award winning launch title.
• Crafted brand narrative, led marketing team, extending reach through content marketing, thought leadership, social media and community involvement. Grew all social media channels by 20-100%.
• Developed cross-channel marketing sales tools, email marketing strategy and launched website redesign.
- Director of Sales and Marketing at REEL FX
- Territory Marketing and Sales at SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT/BMG DISTRIBUTION
- at SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT/BMG DISTRIBUTION
- Vendor Inventory Analyst - Walmart at Sony Music Entertainment
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Radio, Television & Film
Same as previous position. Company was acquired by Senior Resource Group. Burbank, CA Director of Sales and Marketing ♦ Implement marketing & outreach strategy to increase occupancy ♦ Utilize Yardi Systems Inc. to maintain ongoing communications with prospective leads and industry professionals ♦ Plan and host revenue-generating events to drive sales ♦ Weekly networking to increase presence of community ♦ Oversee property in aspects of cleanliness, repair and staff involvement ♦ Maintaining full occupancy to generate optimum revenue
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Senior Resource Group
- Marketing Director at Vintage Burbank Senior Living
- Universal Studios Home Entertainment Customer Marketing Intern at NBC Universal
- Marketing Assistant at Vintage Burbank Senior Living
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
Hilton Garden Inn/Home2 Suites Phoenix/Tempe ASU Research Park
Embassy Suites Scottsdale Resort
Embassy Suites Phoenix-Tempe
Director of Sales and Marketing
• Responsible for the entire sales function within the hotel to generate revenue.
• Contract and negotiate contracts to produce optimum results for both the client and the hotel. Consistently exceed hotel's revenue goals.
• Hires, leads and mentors a sales, catering and revenue team. Built a team environment that encourages hard work, creativity and collaboration to achieve goals.
• Maintain and develop key accounts for the hotel. Personal sales goals are 115% over goal. Personally secured a training account with over 3000 room nights annually.
• Established catering department that was formally leased out. Includes setting up systems and all advertising collateral including hotel diagrams and banquet menus.
• Responsible for planning key strategies for success. This includes producing the marketing plan, sales promotions and social media strategies. Responsible for both top line strategies and bottom line expenses.
• Instrumental in day to day revenue management strategies and forecasting.
- Director of Sales and Marketing at HILTON
- Director of Sales at SHERATON PHOENIX AIRPORT HOTEL TEMPE
- Director of Sales at HILTON GARDEN INN PHOENIX
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality - Hospitality/Tourism Recreation Management
- Associate of Arts degree - Marketing
As Director of Sales I had overall responsibility and accountability for the management of venue hire, working across the organization to develop the venue hire offer which reflects Turner Contemporary’s brand, our changing exhibition programmed and which meets the needs of our diverse audience. A creative individual with a passion for event management and sales, the Sales Manager will have responsibility for implementing the venue hire strategy, setting, achieving and exceeding financial targets, developing and implementing marketing strategies which promote the venue hire offer to our key markets, taking bookings, developing key relationships and ensuring events are managed effectively by our Sales team. Principal Duties/Tasks and responsibilities
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Novio Sports Marketing
- Sales and marketing Manager at Switcha Breverage Company
- Trade Marketing Supervisor- Contract at Bahamian Brewery Beverage Company, Ltd
- Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Administrative Assistant at Broward Community College
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics & Child Development
- Associates of Arts - General Studies
Strategically plan, execute and manage the overall sales and marketing of the hotel to achieve optimal occupancy and use, through effective Direct Sales and Revenue Management strategies that focus on maximizing revenue and meeting/exceeding hotel profit objectives.
● Responsible for meeting/exceeding top line revenues at the hotel and growing RevPar to the comp set as noted in Smith Travel Reports (STR).
● Proven sales leadership role for the hotel to insure that all appropriate markets are being saturated including corporate, local and national accounts
● Responsible for Building Corporate Client Business and working alongside with Global mobility as well as relocation specialists
● Ability to understand the client demand and market in the Newark/ NYC area
● Able to generate business from not only the corporate market but also the SMERF market and any other applicable and appropriate markets for the specific market the hotel resides in.
● As the DOS, I provide strong leadership, guidance and training to support the other two sale managers.
● Responsible for developing relationships and maintaining corporate accounts
● Strategically working alongside with the hotel General Manager, Area Director of Revenue Management, Regional Director of Revenue Management, and other regional support staff to generate forecasts (monthly, quarterly) and budgets (annual and departmental). Survey, review and analyze competition, market trends, customer needs and comments in order to develop new plans and programs.
● Maximizing the brand relationships by working with Marriott national account managers to help the hotel to gain market share, build customer relations and gain exposure in various marketplaces.
● RFP qualifiers, web marketing campaigns, bidding process for CVENT, LanyonRFP, HotelPlanner, Group packaging, reports, etc.. In addition, completed all Marriott required brand training.
● Develop marketing campaigns alongside with our eCommerce team
● Ability to work in a fast pace enviroment
- Director of Sales and Marketing at INTERSTATE HOTELS AND RESORTS, SPRINGHILL SUITES MARRIOTT
- NYC/NJ Sr. Sales Manager at BRIDGESTREET GLOBAL HOSPITALITY, BEEKMAN TOWER
- Sr. Corporate Sales Manager at AVE BY KORMAN COMMUNITIES, Multiple locations, NJ
- Corporate Sales Manager at
6 months at this Job
Led and motivated a talented sales team of Group Sales, Catering and Convention Service team to
exceed all revenue and room night goals budgeted quarterly/annually. Worked in tandem with
Revenue Director to achieve RevPAR, Food and Beverage and ancillary hotel profits. Streamlined
enforced all hotel Group, Transient, FIT and Catering contracts to ensure adherence to corporate
standards. Created and implemented "story telling" site inspection process which provided clients
with memorable and enlivening visits. Worked closely and successfully with Palm Beach CVB and NY
based Digital 360 marketing for all local, regional and national marketing efforts for the Spa, Food and
Beverage outlets and guest rooms. Conducted and participated in weekly pace and sales revenue
meetings with ownership and corporate management.
• Reorganized Transient and Business Travel agenda resulting in a 300% increase of hotel participated corporate travel programs.
• Surpassed Group PACE for 2018 by 127% for on the books business, same time last year.
• Contracted, managed and implemented a resort encompassing new PMS and Micros system
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Hyatt Place
- National Director of Accounts at Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- National Sales Manager at The Ritz Carlton Hotel
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting / Finance