Director of Sales/Operations
- Director of Sales/Operations at RGS Exteriors and construction
at this Job
TRADEPENDING ~ Chapel Hill, North Carolina (Jan 2018 - March 2019) TradePending builds modern solutions to connect consumers and dealers better through efficient tools and real information sharing. SNAP is first dealer website plugin to use real market data and great UX to connect automotive shoppers to dealers faster and with more business relevance than any other solution to date. DIRECTOR OF SALES OPERATIONS Responsible for recruiting talented individuals for sales positions within the organization to minimize any headcount deficiencies. Oversees on boarding and training program for each new sales hire to insure timely and efficient development. Manage retention and customer win-back programs - communicates with all levels within the company to insure effort is maximized so that company retention goal can be achieved. Oversee sales involvement on special project rollouts to insure preparation and readiness. DIRECTOR OF INSIDE SALES Built Inside Sales team from the ground up located in Charleston, SC. Recruited, hired and trained team members to drive daily activity, to engage, present and close new sales opportunities and expand company revenues. Developed KPIs with goals and coached individual team members as needed to improve consistency. Developed strong working relationship with outside sales team to support efforts as needed and encourage involvement in opportunities when required to maximize revenues. Transitioned leadership responsibilities to on-site Manager in
- DIRECTOR OF SALES OPERATIONS at TRADEPENDING, INC
- DIRECTOR OF SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at DOMINION DEALER SOLUTIONS
- REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT at USA MOBILITY WIRELESS, INC
- at USA MOBILITY WIRELESS, INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Zoetis, Parsippany, NJ Director, Sales Operations December 2016-Present ¨ Lead a team of 5 Managers accountable for 6 unique business units ¨ Responsible for a field sales incentive bonus pool of over $30M ¨ Owner of all field quota setting, alignments, sales crediting and 3rd party software ¨ Provide field-based and management reporting of compensation plans, including financial accruals, Goal Achievement Reporting and training curriculum ¨ Manage financial and SOX compliance ¨ Vendor Management o Ensure outside software vendors are meeting service levels and providing exceptional customer service ¨ Develop and maintain efficient sales crediting methodologies for direct/indirect sales ¨ Maintain customer sales potential and customer segmentation framework
- Director of Sales Operations at Zoetis Animal Health
- Senior Manager, Commercial Excellence at HighPoint Solutions
- Associate Director at Axtria, Inc
- Director of Marketing/ Commercial Operations at Alfa Wassermann
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
Accountable for the North America retail sales market on furniture, outdoor lawn and garden, and general merchandise; while facilitated overseas sourcing teams and manufactures to deliver every product on time.
• Provided sales leadership to Fred Meyers, a Kroger retail company, to fulfill a gap in their furniture product assortment resulting in approximately $22M in sales. Assessed the product design need and identified a local furniture distributor to sell direct to Fred Meyer based on detailed understanding of the competitive environment.
• Partnered with Fred Meyers buying team and the overseas manufacturer to design, create a product and build a supply chain to increase margins of sales. The product assortment was priced to be competitive in the retail market and provided profit for the suppliers.
• Acted as the operations manager for overseas sourcing team, responsible for the success of 5+ China and South East Asia manufacturing suppliers.
• Developed and created three private label brands with an assortment of product SKUs for the indoor furniture and outdoor lawn & garden category for the North America retail and eCommerce channels.
• Created and developed an eCommerce site for B2C channel by developing the back-end operation and front-end platforms to launch the three sperate brands' website.
• Designed and managed a 7,000 square feet warehouse by overseeing key projects, creating processes and performance reports. Developed, reviewed, updated, and implemented the business strategic plan for warehouse operations, delivery, customer service and administration.
- Director of Sales & Operations at DH Sales, Inc
- Director of Operations at BakerStone International
- Senior Account Executive at NexGrill Industries
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing - Business Marketing
The Director of Sales Operations role is responsible for overseeing the Sales & Operations processes, from receiving purchase orders, to order fulfillment and delivery, to customer support follow up. The Director has a strong working relationship with, and continually partners and communicates with, production, purchasing, accounting, sales, customer service and compliance departments, and with Monster Moto customers.
• Oversees the entire sales & Operations process from product setup to customer service follow up, once product is received.
• Tracks and communicates inventory availability with production team to meet order processing expectations.
• Participates in Demand Planning and Product Development Strategy Meetings.
• Works to manage and continually improve operations processes that cause accounting complexities. (chargebacks, returns, SKU Conversions, etc.)
• Developed and maintains Customer and Dealer Onboarding Process
• Directs and leads the Customer Support Organization, Order Processing Management Organization, Shipping & Fulfillment Department.
• Facilitates employee training (software, process, network systems, etc.)
• Succession Training and Personnel management Controller and Administrative Director Monitors and confirms the financial condition of the business by reporting activity, accurately and in a timely manner, to make real-time business decision. The Administrative Director Role provides a visionary and leadership implementation role on behalf of Accounting, Human Resources, Customer Service, Shipping & Fulfillment, and Procurement Departments. Key Responsibilities/Duties:
• Manages the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of A/P (including domestic and international wire payments), cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general accounting, cost accounting, and process improvement management.
• Supports the functions of the accounting department by processing Journal Entries, reconciling General Ledger Accounts, performing financial and variance analyses, preparing financial statements, tracking fixed assets, reviewing key accounts, cost cutting initiatives, leading the monthly close, quarterly and annual audits, receiving Finished Goods inventory, and auditing bills of material.
• Establishes benchmarks for performance measurement.
• Provides Financial Analysis for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations. Local and state reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Interfaces with external audit firms, banks, credit card companies, vendors, and suppliers.
• Personnel Management: Interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning and directing work, reward program, career coaching, performance reviews, and addressing internal personnel issues. Additional Note: 2018 Campaign Coordinator, Partnership with The United Way of Northeast Louisiana
- Director of Sales Operations at Monster Moto LLC
- Finance Field Business Analyst, Southeast Region at Johnson Controls, Inc
- Sr. Financial Analyst, U.S. Retail - Financial Planning & Analysis at The Home Depot
- Finance Manager, Business Operations Group at Macro International Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BS - Accounting
Novato, CA 2015 - Current
A consultancy which assists CPG, retailers, and food service companies with developing, optimizing and executing business processes and support functions to enhance sales, sales force productivity and goal achievement.
Impossible Foods - Director of Sales Operations - Contract to build the Sales Operations department.
➢ Salesforce.com implementation and administration.
➢ Blacksmith Forge trade promotion management implementation and administration.
➢ Sales enablement development - playbooks, sampling, trade shows, presentations, and training.
➢ Creating sales forecasting, reporting and analysis processes including KPIs and dashboards.
➢ Leading cross-functional teams for new product development, sales channel expansion, customer specific marketing, contract administration, and operations initiatives. Warburg Pincus - Consultant - Assisted the Consumer Sector with private equity investment projects. Smithers - Director of Sales and Business Development - Developed and executed a Cold Chain Packaging solution (tertiary packaging) for CPG and Pharmaceutical channels; captured 80% market share.
- Impossible Foods - Director of Sales Operations - Contract at METIER
- Director of Sales at DELTATRAK
- Vice President of Sales at PRODUCE PETE'S ORGANIC SALAD DRESSINGS
- Vice President of Sales, Business Development and Marketing at ADVERTISING DESIGN COMPANY
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Foreign Service
Led Americas region of sales operations team of 12-15 employees across three legacy subsidiaries, primarily focusing on support of distribution customers as well as some regional OEM (original equipment manufacturer) customers. Managed Brazil team which oversaw all channel types of customers purchasing locally manufactured product from factory in Manaus, Brazil.
• Maintained sales results while orchestrating three integrations (Western Digital Technologies, HGST and SanDisk), requiring resource realignment, assessment of staffing needs, merging sales forces, and converting ERP systems.
• Supported Sales team while Americas channel business grew in competitive market, consistently reaching at or above corporate goal.
• Monitored sales dashboards to provide insight to senior Sales leadership.
• Analyzed and communicated results of performance metrics to Sales leadership.
• Reviewed orders to ensure adherence with order acceptance policy and process.
• Developed processes to improve team's ability to track supply to support backlog for distribution customers by reducing analysis time by >50% in order to meet corporate targets.
• Worked with revenue management team to ensure 100% accuracy revenue recognition.
• Provided training and guidance to the field Sales team on booking requirements and general policy adherence.
• Provided analysis of key operational metrics and improvement recommendations to Business leaders.
• Aggressively tracked performance against annual AOP to achieve quarterly/monthly targets.
- Director of Sales Operations at WESTERN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Senior Manager of Sales Operations at WESTERN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Manager of Account Management at WESTERN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Leader of Account Management at WESTERN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communications
The Director Sales Operations (DSO) manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, support to Integreon’s BU heads and sales managers in quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and support in recruiting of sales force talent.
The DSO is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the CEO, the DSO also works closely with the BU heads, Marketing, and Talent Management to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm. Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources. Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion. Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Coordinates channel partner activities. Works closely with sales management (currently, there are two regional Sales Managers in Legal) to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement. Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed. Accomplishments Please call Skills Used Please call
- Director of Sales Operations - DSO at Integreon
- Channel Sales Director at Renew Data
- Sales Director West at eMag Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Electronic Evidence & Discovery
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Communication Arts
Director of Sales
U.S. Servico, Inc.
• As the Director of SaIes, I was hired to create Departmental Processes and Procedures. These did not exist before I became Director of Sales.
• I also hired and trained a Sales Associate to find new prospects, develop a quote for our Janitorial Cleaning Services and submit that quote. Then follow up and secure that new business, process the new company into our Financial System and introduce our management team & supervisor to the New Client's team and facility. Retail Sales & Cashier for "Big Box" Stores Home Depot, Lowes & Walmart -
• Customer Service
• Appliance Salesman Account Manager Minth North America, Inc.
• Responsible for parts shipped directly to GM North America plants.
• Also responsible for (8) Tier 1 Account Sales and marketing to boost the chrome plated plastics business for their organizations in addition to Minth's.
• Increased revenues by building and maintaining corporate relationships to continually secure the highest sales and revenue streams possible.
- Director of Sales Operations at US Servico, Inc
at this Job
Apply dynamic leadership talents in daily sales operations of a grower, manufacturer, packer, and shipper in the medicinal
and recreational cannabis industry to ensure the delivery of best-in-class products for clients. Provide expert oversight in the state-of-the-art cultivation and manufacturing facilities in Greenfield, California, and corporate offices in Los Angeles and
New York. Fulfill expanded duties such as preparing sales reports, designing sales compensation, handling A/R and collections, and managing wholesale pricing to more than 300 dispensaries throughout California. Assume full responsibility
in handling accounts receivables and collections, as well as approving terms for the dispensaries. Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing QuickBooks to ensure accuracy and completeness of all data entry.
Duties and Achievements:
• Earned distinction by implementing the following to achieve solid bottom line results: o SugarCRM while facilitating training to four inside and 8 outside sales representatives o Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to meticulously train in excess of 100 employees
• Achieved target profitability ratio by maintaining frequent interaction with partners
• Drove all efforts to elevating sales from $700K to $3.2M by displaying exemplary performance and dedication
• Played a vital role in increasing penetration from 120 licensed dispensaries to 360
- Director of Sales Operations at LOUDPACK, INC
- Director of inside Sales & Operations at GOT VAPE
- Director of Sales Operations and Support at CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - GENERAL STUDIES