KINETICS INNOVATIONS, Houston, TX 2017 - 2019
Director of Sales & Operations
Led to define product and operational strategy, develop cross-functional teams to meet overall Sales & Operations objectives.
● Provided end-to-end product management not limited to manufacturing, quality testing, marketing, and sales/execution.
● Developed alliances partnerships with major manufacturers in Europe to drive market share.
● Set expectations and gained alignment on service and delivery requirements for channel.
● Provided guidance around scenario planning and trend analysis to determine how key KPIs are tracked to goal.
● Provided leadership in translating metrics and tools for key stakeholders across the organization.
● Responsible for hiring, coaching, guiding, and leading direct reports.
- Director of Sales & Operations at KINETICS INNOVATIONS
- Sr. Operations Manager at MOBILINK
- General Manager at DAWOOD SONS GROUP
- at DAWOOD SONS GROUP
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Operational management of Sales and Client Services Executives for global organization of 9,000+ employees
• Business development and sales solutions contributions increased sales to $65M in new revenue year one
• Management, solutioning, development, and preparation of BPO proposal responses, presentations, site visits, and pricing in a global environment working with onshore, offshore, and nearshore teams
• Development, implementation, and administration of multiple sales and marketing and automation platforms: ◦ Salesforce.com including report building, account assignments, user management, tool implementation, opportunity journey management of stages, details, notes ◦ Highspot.com: Dashboard development, content creation, content management, user management, implementation into other tools ◦ Discoverorg.com: Administrative management, implementation into other tools ◦ Sharepoint: Built functional site for co-collaboration, archive, workflow
• Management of sales operations team consisting of writers, coordinators, and admin staff
- Director of Sales Operations at CustomerContactChannels, Inc
- Senior Manager, Global Marketing, Client Solutions at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
- Proposal Manager at AIM Engineering & Surveying, Inc
- Pitch and Proposal Department at DLA Piper LLP
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business / Management
- Diploma - Travel & Hospitality
Implemented and maintained Salesforce CRM and Pardot marketing automation across a customer database with over 100,000 contacts and prospects. Created automated marketing campaigns for a sales team with 35 members interacting with more than 1,000 active clients. Maintained Salesforce operations, functionality and custom automations for over 45 licensed users. Lead, developed and directed a small team in charge of platform maintenance, integrations, reporting and training.
- Director of Sales Operations at ProctorU
- Director of Marketing/Media Services Manager at ProctorU
- Media Coordinator at ProctorU
- Freelance Music Reporter at AL.com
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Relations
- Associate - General Studies
• Responsible for developing, communicating, documenting, executing process, procedures, follow- up within the National Account Program, OEM's & Distributors.
• Responsible for sales growth across all Carwash sales departments Nation Wide. Inhouse sales personnel, Distribution, Private Labeling, Regional Sales Managers, Marketing, Equipment Sales, Windtrax sales growth & development.
• Hiring, Sales Training, Consulting, Teaching, Guiding, Operations Field Training, Communicating, providing a sense of urgency, Listening and recommending multiple options to my customers to reach their goals within the scope of work we put together.
• Rebranding of all products & distribuiton
• Growing our distribution network to include larger national accounts
• Appreciated for my customer focus, building process, countability, step-in to get any job done when needed, managing the project and personnel from start to finish, over the top communication and follow- up, show, teach & follow-up in building value at each customers site.
- Director of Sales & Operations at JBS Industries
- Director of Sales & Operations, National Accounts at Howco Inc
- National Account Manager at Petroleum & C-Store Markets
- General Manager of Convenience Store Operations at Charleston City Marina
9 months at this Job
- - NACS Leadership Course
- - Culinary Arts and Hotel
Provide complete oversight of operations, including developing and revising business model to meet consumer demands. Hold direct accountability for sales, marketing, client development and accounting operations. Define and implement strategies for expanding business opportunities to support revenue growth within niche market.
• Promote cleaning services for high-end cart style and built-in barbeque grills to prospective and existing client base, educating them on the full process to gain loyalty and build a referral network.
• Oversee the full sales cycle, including budgeting and forecasting, contract negotiations and client invoicing.
• Exceeded sales goals each year in operation, driving a 30% YOY growth rate.
- Director of Sales & Operations at ROAD RUNNER GRILL CLEANERS
- National Director of Sales - Industrial at CARLISLE FOOD SERVICE
- Senior Sales & Operations Executive at HARVEY CUSTOM SIGNS, LLC
- VP of Sales & Marketing/National Sales Manager at WILLIAM H. HARVEY COMPANY
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
I was the director for three offices in the denver metro area. I motivated sales team, loaded leads into the automatic dialer, customer service issues and conflict resolution. Quality control and sales verification. Payroll, data entry, billing, invoicing, scheduling, hiring, daily reports and team meetings. Data entry, invoicing, accounts payable and receiving. When I was an entry level employee i was the top sales producer and as the director of sales led my team to being top producing team in company history.
- Director of sales Operations at Crown Marketing
- General manager at Beckie shaw school of Dance
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business
- Some college
• Design and present weekly and quarterly presentations to President and Board Members on status of software projects, budgets, and forecasting.
• Lead and supervise Sales Rep training program; manage Sales Rep trainers and training curriculum.
• Guide teams of Proposal Specialists and Sales Operations Analysts, including three Senior Managers - direct reports, and 20 front-line employees under those managers.
• Act as Product Manager for custom-built third-party AWS application tool, which includes sales and financial dashboards, HR asset management, operations work queues, and sales commissions.
• Function as Technology Implementation Manager for CRM system - Zendesk Sell; visit each sales office to train front-end users on system release.
• Define and develop techniques to enhance sales funnel performance.
• Determine customer segmentation and help create strategic plans for new business growth.
• Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and other issues.
• Hired as tenth employee in organization.
• Technology used: Zendesk Sell CRM, custom-built third-party AWS application tool.
- DIRECTOR OF SALES OPERATIONS at Blue Raven Solar, LLC
- DIRECTOR OF LOGISTICS at Suncrest Solar, Inc
- LEAD BUYER at Steal Network, LLC
- SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER at Provo Craft and Novelty, Inc
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Finance
• Currently working for Information Technology talent acquisition services firm
• Created and developed the company's strategic sales strategies and recruiting processes
• Developed mythology to determine the alignment of business plans to the overall strategy using approaches that educate partners on our offerings
• Operations leadership position for recruiting, sales and customer service
• Coach and mentor for sales team to provide leadership and remove barriers to successfully drive exceptional partnerships and opportunities to the organization
• Increased sales revenues by 50% within first year.
- Director of Sales Operations at Calvary Search Group
- Director of Sales at Kelly Services
- Business Development Manager at Kelly Services
- Director of Marketing at Torchmark Group
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Tasked by CEO to create strategic plans, sales development and growth, P&L, and process implementation. Directed all aspects of combined call center, marketing and digital sales team, working with the company's various labels and divisions to develop new projects, and build an even stronger retail presence for established brands. Oversee all aspects of B2B & B2C sales, manufacturing and distribution effectiveness, while leading the deployment of a companywide ERP/CRM (NetSuite) implementation. Total managed structure consisted of sales, operations, manufacturing, QC, marketing, supply chain, and distribution.
• Developed companywide metrics, goals, scorecard and supporting process. Scorecards, KPIs and commission/incentive structure created for all company departments including but limited to sales, distribution, manufacturing, and call center (inbound & outbound)
• Grew new digital and online business through aggressive partnerships, products and marketing promotions that accounted for 22% year over year growth
• Streamlined global distribution network by forging new partnerships and eliminating redundancies, leading to 30% cost of goods reduction
• Managed over 10 new projects stemming from account management enhancement, digital marketing (B2C), and executive sponsor/project manager of a full NetSuite ERP/CRM/WMS solution.
• Revised job descriptions, led recruitment efforts, hired and developed companies first training program and curriculum
• Created Telephony and Chat RFPs which also included the vetting and contract negotiations of selected vendors
- Director of Sales & Operations at SWCORP
- Consultant at VIRTUAL CONNECTION
- VP of Contact Center Operations at BEL USA INC
- Program Director at ALORICA
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
Achievements/Tasks ▪Communicated a clear, strategic sales vision, effectively training and coaching sales team members. ▪Managed the day to day operations and oversaw sales team performance and all department heads including floor managers. ▪ I held a powerful meeting each morning with my entire sales team delivering inspirational words of encouragement as well as covering task and goals for the day. This allowed me to fire up the sales team, motivating them to take their skills to the next level. ▪Played a pivotal role in growing Olympus by 400+ percent. ▪Tracking analytics to maximize sales performance. ▪Responsible for managing all leads, marketing & dialer to ensure all sales reps have the proper tools to maximize performance. ▪Combine entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills to drive gains in revenue and profit performance. Broke anual sales and revenue records two years in a row. ▪Moving to Tampa Florida to be closer to family.
- Director of Sales & Operations at Olympus Medical Group Corp.
- Sales Representative at Victory Matters Inc.
- Owner Operator/Sales at Sleep Easy Home Furnishings
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Management
- High school
- High school