I assist the Director of Security. With payroll. Maintaining security records. Ensuring scheduling is complete and directing mall officers and supervisory staff of their duties. Responding to emergencies as needed; and responding to/managing various security related situations.
- Assistant Director of Security at Professional Security Consultants
- Security Officer at Tech Valley Security Inc. (Crossgates Macy's and Special Events)
- Security Officer at U.S. Security Associates (Special Events)
- Security Officer at Live Nation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - Business
Bronx, New York 05/2017 - Present
● Conducted screening using metal detectors, such as mags & wanders
● Responsible for looking at camera screens to ensure establishment safety
● Legal & ethical instructions given by the Security Supervisors on duty & the Director of Security
● Investigate & compile accurate incident reports
● Interact with AEG patrons, vendors, & employees in a courteous & professional manner
- Director of Security at Securitas Security
- Cashier at Factory - Bronx
- at CDC Construction
- Front Desk Receptionist (SYEP) at Baychester Academy P.S
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates in Science degree - Digital Art
In charge of scheduling, payroll, petty cash, report writing, photography of accidents on the premises, foot-patrol as well as vehicle patrol. Did some hiring and some firing. Reviewed and corrected detex reports. Reviewed other officers reports of incidents. I started out as a regular security officer and within those few years I had worked my way up to the assistant director, when my boss became very ill I began doing his job as well and and basically became the director of security. I did that for two to three months until he passed away. I enjoyed the work, and I work well with others. The location of this job was at the West Park Mall in Cape Girardeau Missouri.
- Assistant Director of Security at Professional Security Consultants
- Police dispatcher at Chaffee Police Department
- Security Supervisor at
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certified Police Officer - Law Enforcement
The Assistant Director of Security and Shelter Security Operations is responsible for the daily oversight of security staff in excess of 60 officers - inclusive of supervisors and managers - for shelter security
operations, and for ensuring the protection of personnel, property, information and visitors of the agency.
• Oversee and review of monthly departmental budget to ensure proper usage and distribution of grant funds.
• Responsible for the weekly scheduling of the shelter security operations personnel while managing manpower requirements as economically as possible.
• Responsible for the payroll and timekeeping processes for shelter security operations personnel.
• Creation and implementation of new training programs to enhance security operations for the benefit of the staff as well as the clients.
- Assistant Director of Security at Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada
- Correctional Officer at Nevada Department of Corrections
- Human Resources Sergeant at Nevada Army National Guard
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Professional Security Consultants holds the contract for Belmar Public Safety. The responsibilities of the Director of Security are but not limited to: -Manage a team of Supervisors, Lead Officers, and Security Officers. -Provide direction to the team as well as work as part of the team. -Handle contract details between client and company. -Responsible for payroll and scheduling. -Ensure all equipment such as vehicle, uniforms, duty belts, and duty gear are working and without fault. -Handle client/customer complaints related to the security department and client property. - Meet with local Law Enforcement and EMS monthly. -Respond to all critical incidents such as robbery, burglary, fire, shooting, and others. -Meet with client on policies and procedures and make changes where needed. -Hold tabletop/full scale drills with the client to actively train for critical/disaster scenarios.
- Director of Security at Professional Security Consultants (PSC)
- Public Safety Supervisor at ALLIED UNIVERSAL
- Armed Security Officer/Supervisor at Murray Guard
- Firefighter/First Responder at Deer Lodge Volunteer Fire Department
1 year at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma - High School
- - High School
As the assistant director of security some of my duty’s include supervising officers, maintaining security and hotel operations
- Assistant Director of Security at Hudson Hotel
- C.P.I. Officer at P.C.I. Protective Services
- Aquarist at Bottled Ocean
- Target Protection Specialist at Target
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business administration
- High school or equivalent
- Customer service and risk management
Director of Security for the Dallas Stars Hockey Club. Coordinate with the Dallas Stars Operations team on different events that are going on. Schedule officers and place them where they are needed. Oversee day to day operations and make sure that my crew is in compliance with our standards as well as the Dallas Stars.
- Director of Security at United Protective Services
- Shift supervisor at United Protective Services
- Internet Sales Manager at Lone Star Chevrolet
- Booking Officer at Brazos County Sheriff's Department
at this Job
- - General Education
• Assists the Director of Security in the operation of the Security Department.
• Manages Security Department in the absence of the Director of Security.
• Ensures visitor and staff safety and security, provides first aid services as necessary.
• Supervises contract security officers.
• Assists with providing appropriate training and development of security officers and Visitor Services Associates.
• Prepares incident and investigative reports.
• Investigates patron and staff complaints.
• Assists with budget development and management.
• Conducts audits of security programs to ensure compliance with applicable policies and statutes.
• Conducts periodic safety inspections of security equipment and security assessments of Museum grounds.
• Continually assesses the effectiveness and condition of security policies, procedures, operations and equipment.
• Uses and manages the organization's CCTV, access control/intrusion detection and fire/life safety systems.
• Provides input to the Director of Security to improve on procedures and policies.
• Responds to all kinds of security concerns from museum staff while developing and maintaining positive relations with staff and management.
- Associate Director of Security at THE BROAD
- Security Manager at NORTON SIMON MUSEUM
- Assistant Security Manager at NORTON SIMON MUSEUM
- Security Forces, Staff Sergeant at U.S. AIR FORCE, F.E. Warren Air Force Base
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management
- Associate in Science - Applied and Liberal Arts
• Worked very closely with the Director of Security, ensuring all logistical and administrative needs are accomplished by subordinates; confirmed subordinate availability prior to the Director of Security subsequently approves leave request; and maintained a flexible work schedule for the protection officers in order to provide required coverage for the fast-growing processing facility, dispensary, and delivery logistics.
• Ensured that all directives are accomplished by subordinates in a thorough and timely manner; guaranteed a proper flow of information (up and down) is exercised via chain-of-command; temporarily acted as the Director of Security during his or her absence; and correctly conceptualized the Director of Security's work, performance, and duties, expectations, to be able to exercise decision making and independent judgement when required.
• Exercised independent judge for the betterment of the company in anticipation of future company projects; performed protection officer and delivery driver duties as needed; and achieved these with duties with an armed firearm under the LEOSA or Maryland State Handgun Permit regulations.
- Assistant Director of Security at Curios Wellness
- Security Agent at
- Police Officer at Maryland Capitol Police Department
- Police Officer at Motor Vehicle Administration
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am the Director of Security for a farm in Southern Oregon. I recruit, hire, supervise, schedule, maintain files, etc. all security officers for the company. I write and update all standard operating procedures (SOP) for the guards; document incidents; ensure all electronic security (CCTV and alarms) are in working order, transport product under armed security officers, and more. I also handle anything to deal with health, safety, and security on the facility. Assist local law enforcement with any possible crimes that occur on the property.
- Director of Security at URBAN PHARMS
- President / Owner / Security Operator at AO CRISIS MANAGEMENT & SECURITY SERVICES, Inc
- VIP and Entertainer Security for the Country Crossing Music Festival at AO CRISIS MANAGEMENT & SECURITY SERVICES, Inc
- Armed Security / Team Leader at 10-CODE, LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job