Security, valet parking, from desk costumer services. Payroll administration support. in 2015 for one year I was Director of Security.
- Director of Security Assistant at Key colony 2 asocc.
- Supervisor/Manager at Salvation Amry Thrift Store
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - GED
- High school
DUTIES: As DIRECTOR OF SECURITY for KENT Security Services I was in charge if running the Security Division at a Multi-Billion dollar Beachside Resort inhabited by Celebrities and wealthy clients. I trained and posted my security staff at key strategic locations to ensure that the property and area were secure from criminals and attention seekers. I interacted with the Miami Beach Police Department on a daily basis and also provided personal protection to various celebrities. I checked and monitored the alarm and security systems and also oversaw the Dispatch and radio communications unit. I prepared shift schedules and leave request and I also dispensed disciplinary actions when necessary.
- DIRECTOR OF SECURITY at KENT SECURITY SERVICES
- Supervisory Agent / SRT DCT commander at US Immigration & Customs Enforcement Homeland Security
- VIP Dignitary Bodyguard / Protection Specialist at GSS Security Service
- Immigration Enforcement Officer at Department of Justice Immigration & Naturalization Service
3 months at this Job
- AA - Liberal Arts
steps to ensure the safety of our internal and external customers
steps to ensure the safety of our internal and external customers
- Assitant Director of Security at Parrish Security Group
- Shift Lead at Taco Bell
- Training Supervisor at Parrish Security Group
- Training Supervisor at United Protective Services
1 year at this Job
- Master's of Business Administration - Business
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
1365 Westgate Center Drive, Suite E, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
• Director of Security - Performed management functions, supervised 37 site employees.
• Director of Security for GAA Classic Car Auction held quarterly
• Training Officer - Trained new officers. Conducted remedial training to all officers.
• Site supervisor - Assisted the Director of Security with all management functions.
• Conducted payroll and scheduling duties.
• Promoted good client relations by attending meetings and having a good rapport with the client and of others throughout the site.
• Provide coverage when an officer is absent and perform all duties required of that post.
• Insure the security of 270 acres of property with a large inventory.
• Insure that all inventory is properly received or released.
- Director of Security at Allied Universal Security Services
- Apartment owner/manager/maintenance at Cornwallis Manor Apartments
- Deputy Sheriff at Montgomery County Sheriff's Office
2 years at this Job
- Certificate of Communications
323 594 3005 Corey Johnson (Assistant Director of Security) 213 361 3854 Jorge Ruiz (Supervisor) 626 230 9191
- Director of Security at Uber/Lyft
- Driver at Uber/Lyft
- American Guard Services at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- Store Manager at Centinela Ave
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Vocal
Implements security systems and oversee personnel at residential and commercial establishments. Hire employees and schedule workload so that each facility has appropriate coverage. Initiate response to medical emergencies and adverse situations. communicate with property management, maintenance, or other specialists. Manage company records, paper and electronic, filing, copying, reporting, retrieving and distributing. Also, an understanding pf property management sense,
• Established confidence and competence with property managers resulting in contract renewals.
• Promoted from Site Supervisor to Director of Security.
• Received Employee of the Month 2017.
- Director of Security at Elite Guard Security
- Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
- at Teleperformance
- Customer Service Supervisor at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration - Public Administration
Dadeland Station | Kendall Village Center 8312 South Dixie Highway Miami, FL 33143 Position: Assistant Director of Security
- Assistant Director of Security at International Protection Corporation
- Shipping Manager / Sales at Security for Less
- Supervisor at Toys R Us Express
- Call Center/Sale & Customer Service at PRC - Precision Response Corporation
8 years, 2 months at this Job
In conjunction with Director of Security, I am responsible for the overall implementation of all safety and security programs for the purpose of providing protection and a safe and secure environment to all guests and associates. Promote safe work practices. Ensure compliance with OSHA standards and preventative measures. Develop and administer safety incentive programs. Chair Safety Committee and enforce safety shoe program. Develop, revise, and advise key personnel of emergency procedures. Coordinate and monitor for efficiency safety and security related programs for overall hotel including: lost and found process, auditing of issuance of hotel keys, chemical, CPR and Fire Preparedness training and preparing evacuation drills. Organize and conduct departmental Manager on Duty and Safety Committee Meetings. In addition I was also responsible for all annual performance management for security department. Recruiting all new hires. Process and submitted weekly payroll. Responsible for all financial reports, ledger reviews and forecast according to the established schedule, for distribution of operational information necessary to assist management in decision-making and budget preparation processes. Oversees with Director of security in preparation of, interprets and analyzes monthly financial statements and presents to DOF. Monitors revenues/expenses and ensure accurate recording of information to Hilton Worldwide established guidelines.
- Assistant Director of Security at Capital Hilton Washington DC
- Guest Services Hotline Manager at Capital Hilton Washington DC
- Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton
- Assistant Manager/Lead Counter Agent at Hilton Gaithersburg- Thrifty Car Rental
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Communications
• Assists in the development and implementation of emergency procedures for Sheraton & Westin Hotels.
• Comply with all Corporate Loss Prevention safety and security management guidelines and procedures. Safety Committee chairman which reviews hotel guest & employee staff injuries. Report case incidents, which may involve worker's compensation.
• Responsible for the organizational direction of the Hotel Security Department. The Director of security must oversee the supervising of security supervisors, security officers & the part time police officers on staff. Responsible for being the Fitness Manager for the Westin Fitness Center & Spa
- Director of Security at Marriott International Hotels
- Membership Manager/Assistant Operations Manager at 24 Hour Fitness
- Director of Security at Dodge City Community College
- Criminal Justice Instructor at National American University
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Administration - Administration
For the past 5 years, I have started working as a Security Professional and worked my way up to an Assistant Director of Security. In all those years, I have learned how to properly handle managing a much larger Security staff as well as administrative duties and responsibilities.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
• Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of vehicles, cargo trucks and visitors
• Detected suspicious activities and watched for criminal acts and rule infractions
• Written reports on property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons and unusual occurrences
• Monitored the work of contractors in the design, construction and startup phases of Security Systems
• Capable of working in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently
• Analyzed and investigated all incidents alongside functional management and security supervisors.
• Performed surveillance of suspects using binoculars, cameras, and camcorders
• Circulated among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property
• Payroll; I have learned how to properly bill the client and create a Master Schedule without incident
• Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff
- Assistant Director of Security at ALLIED UNIVERSAL
- Sales Associate at TOMMY HILFIGER
- Sales Associate at TILLY'S
- Inventory Stock at ZERO FLUSH
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA