August 2018 to Present
• Promoted to Director of Technology August 30th, 2018
• Managed Team Consisting of the following groups: o Mechanical and Electrical Engineering o Project Managers o Inside Sales o Systems Engineering
- Director of Technology at Eirich Machines Eirich Technology Center
- Technology Team Manager at Laboratory and Applications Engineering
- Project Manager at
- Senior Engineer at Baxter Healthcare Process Engineering Division
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
SAN JOSE, CA 2006-PRESENT
Lead our community to ensure that anyone who needs a healthy meal can have one.
Associate Director of Technology
• Managed the IT infrastructure and helpdesk supporting 175+ users across three locations.
• Implemented disaster recovery solution using VMware, Veeam and Zerto to ensure Virtual Servers and data is backed up in different locations.
• Led VOIP upgrade to Shoretel with multi language routing to different phone agents.
• Converted from a physical server environment to a virtual VMware environment.
• Led the transition from on-site Exchange environment to Office 365 mail.
• Managed vendors and contractor relationships.
• Implemented Knowbe4 security awareness training for users.
• Managed remote access to systems via VPN.
• Implemented security for PCI certification protecting donor data.
• Planned and coordinated with consultants to complete projects in a timely manner (Exchange migration, Office 365, Veeam Backup deployment, VMware ESXi upgrades, Server upgrades, VOIP implementation, DR Datacenter).
• Developed and managed the operating and capital budgets related to network, hardware and phone systems.
- Associate Director of Technology at SECOND HARVEST FOOD BANK
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR at SATMETRIX SYSTEMS
- at SATMETRIX SYSTEMS
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT at SATMETRIX SYSTEMS
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Operational Management
As the Assistant Director of Technology, I am responsible for supervision and optimal performance of all IT operations at Grace Church School. Reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer. Grace Church School has two campuses and I oversee the IT operations of both campuses, including all networks, phone systems, video security, classroom displays, help desk and all other technology-related systems. Directly managing a full-time Network Engineer and five-person IT staff who share instruction, training and other Technology Department duties.
- Assistant Director of Technology at Grace Church School
- IT Manager at Advanced Accelerator Applications
- Technology Manager at Wipro Technologies @Harman
- Senior Technology Administrator at Meredith Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Technical Management
- Associate - Electronic Systems
Promoted through levels of increasing responsibility Director of Technology & Logistics
• Administrative and operational responsibility for information systems, telecom, and electronic monitoring technologies, IT project management, executive supervision of EM and technology staff - company wide
• Executive oversight of IT help desk, technology procurement, and logistics departments
• Development of management information systems, database design, program evaluation, systems integration, development of 24-hour monitoring center, draft company process, policy, and procedure
• Propose and evaluate budgets for programs, systems improvement, rate analysis, etc. Special Projects Coordinator
• Work with Executive Director and CFO to design, evaluate, and implement improved business systems
• Draft corporate policies and procedures, maintain revisions and online policy and procedure library
• Design and create technical sections of business proposals in response to RFP's and solicitations
• Project management for data systems upgrades new information systems rollout
• Database design, implementation, maintenance, and program evaluation Assistant Program Director Community Assessment and Services Center - in partnership with San Francisco Adult Probation
• Responsible for operations, technology, security, and facilities at a large fast paced multi-service center serving justice involved populations
• Design, implementation, and administration of proprietary client database, automated visitor management system, video security and fire alarm systems, telecommunication and data networks, and peripherals
• Design and perform statistical reporting (i.e. outcomes, utilization, traffic) to LCA administration and SF Adult Probation
• Provide direct supervision to all non-clinical personnel. Hiring, training, performance evaluation, etc.
- Director of Technology & Logistics at Leaders in Community Alternatives, Inc
- Principle Case Manager & Group Facilitator at San Francisco Sheriff's Dept., HealthRight 360, County Jail #5
- In-Custody Case Manager at San Francisco Sheriff's Dept., Five Keys Charter Schools, County Jail #5
- Network Engineer, IT Consultant - (Prior Experience Section) at Konica Minolta Business Services
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology - Statistical Analysis & Research Design, Minor - Psychology
- - Statistics & Research Design for the Behavioral Sciences
06088 10% Network Engineering
Supervisor: Christine DeBarge 10% Project Management
Supervisor phone: 413-531-5658 10% District Employee Relations 10% Budgeting and Purchasing As the Director of Technology, I am solely responsible for every aspect of technology. My duties are to ensure that the technology is secure, reliable, functional, accessible, scalable, and stable. I carefully oversee all large scale projects to include the vendor negotiations, purchasing, planning, and implementations. Attention to detail is crucial in the success of technology. I always ensure that my team has a clear understanding of what the expectations of any project, policy, or duties are. My team and I document and communicate thoroughly. The I.T. department is responsible for providing customer service to the staff, faculty, public, local government, and students. My expectation is that customer service is always a priority. When dealing with such a broad spectrum of individuals; it's critical to ensure that we are gaging the level of need and prioritizing as needed. Each individual has a unique skillset and need for technology. It's my job to ensure that the technology that we have in place and that we are deploying meets everyone's need; and that each individual is given the appropriate training necessary to accomplish their duties.
2 As a Senior Manager, communication is a part of my regular job duties. I am a trusted adviser to the Superintendent of schools. I have to make decisions that have a direct impact on the entire population. I sit on the Administrative Team which consists of all leaders of the organization. It's my job to communicate with the team in regards to the technology vision of the organization. As the overseer of a Technology
Committee, it's my goal to ensure that I am available to everyone as it may pertain to the technology in the organization currently and in the future. I have successfully supervised several major technology projects, which have brought the organization up to current industry standards to include a fully virtual data center that included elimination of all physical servers and the deployment of a VMware solution consisting of over 50 servers in order to improve efficiency, stability, security, and ensure future growth and scalability within the enterprise. Through a state driven $200,000 grant, the district was able to fund a full security infrastructure upgrade consisting of door access control systems, and over 50 internal and external Axis and Samsung cameras within the district. We have also incorporated a 1:1 solution that consists of over 1000 laptops through a competitive state grant of $350,000. We have just rolled out a full hybrid Office 365 cloud based solution.
All projects were finished within budget, timeline, and with minimal downtime. I am responsible for ensuring that the district has a disaster recovery solution in place. I plan, assess, and oversee all technology hardware and software and ensure that it is being refreshed and kept up to industry standards and within state and federal guidelines. I have built my team and the technology that we use around all standard industry security guidelines which include security of assets, accounts, and network intrusion. I ensure that we provide adequate professional development and training to staff as it pertains to the use of best practices and new and emerging technologies.
• Responsible for developing and managing the information technology budget of up to 1 million dollars.
• Supervise a team of 7 to include, a Network Engineer, Systems Administrator, Database Administrator, Technology Support Specialists, and an Instructional Technology Specialist.
• Incorporated a full hybrid Microsoft Office 365 cloud solution.
• Secured state grants in the amount of $350,000 and $200,000.
• Created a district multifunction (MFP) print solution (Equitrac) while eliminating 180 local printers and saving the district $100,000 over a 5-year cycle.
• Led an $200,000 security system project including camera and door technology security in order to meet guidelines for preventative measures around school safety.
• Completed $150,000 Cisco wireless infrastructure upgrade with zero down time which included over 100 Cisco Aironet 2602i model access points.
• Install, upgrade, and manage Cisco Switches, (2960), (3750x), (2910), (4108), (2610).
• Administer VMware servers (VMware ESX, 5.1.0.), built Active Directory 6.1 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
• Implemented and manage firewall (Sonicwall NSA 5600), help desk based software (School Dude), a point of sales system for school lunch, library management software (Destiny Library Manager), and a streaming application for video output to the district (Devos).
• Replaced 100% of desktop computers in order to meet industry standards.
• Successfully deployed Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Office 2016 to over 1200 computers.
• Oversaw WAN data upgrade, T1 connections to fiber providing stability and efficiency 100%.
• Upgraded Phoenix financial database (SQL server 2012).
- Director of Technology at East Windsor Public Schools
- Senior Systems Engineer at City of Chicopee
- Information Technology Specialist at Ludlow Public Schools
- Help Desk Supervisor/ Systems Administration at Elms College
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.S., Computer - Information Systems
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
- Associate's Certificate
As the Director of Technology, I was responsible with replacing the current Health Information Exchange platform to one that was more cost effective to build a sustainable HIE. In order to accomplish this, I had to implement Mirth Connect integration engine, a new cloud hosted network to run new software on and implement a new HIE Platform. I was responsible for integrating clinics and hospitals to the HIE using HL7 standards and Mirth. Had to make sure that the network security met standards required for EHNAC and HITRUST certification. Also implemented SQL 2014 Enterprise edition in order to prepare the HIE to offer members analytic reporting based on their patients data. Designed and developed multiple web based applications that facilitated the use of the information received. This included an application that Notifies a physician when one of their patients was admited and discharged from the hospital, a mobile application to be used by EMS paramedics to communicate securely with Emergency Room physicians and staff so that they can be prepared for the patient being delivered, an analytics tool that allows for reporting based off of the CCDA's received into the HIE.
- Director of Technology at Rio Grande Valley Health Information Exchange
- Owner/Consultant at GSoft LLC
- Director of Major Accounts at HCSS
- Developed Train-the-Trainer at
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
collaboration to facilitate cohesive communication and achieve milestones such as deadlines for launching and maintaining the website
• Actualize design mockups with a heavy emphasis on precise details while providing support across multiple browsers and platforms Co-Director of Technology - Davis Computer Science Club - Dec 2018 - Present
- Co-Director of Technology at Davis Computer Science Club
- IT Service Desk at UC Davis College of Engineering
- Tutor at Woodland Joint Unified School District
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Mar 2017-Present "Paige DataCom Solutions is a startup division of the Paige Electric family of companies. Paige DataCom Solutions' charter is to bring the best products to end users with value added services building on the years of expertise in standards, engineering, and innovation for LAN/WAN Enterprise and Data Centers marketed to end users and integrators of security, intelligent buildings and data centers." Global Director of Technology * Championed Solution-based selling and directed technical steering for products, messaging and market vision. Company liaison to Fortune 10 companies. * Provide cradle to implementation project technical direction, education, and design guidance to end users, integrators and installers. * Educate and cultivate loyalty amongst engineers, consultants and specifiers. * Ground up decisions for data center, intelligent products and ecosystem partners and vendors for the startup of this new division. * Developed technical direction, specifications and collateral for data centers and intelligent buildings. * Face of the company via keynote speaking engagements and marketing communications presence for the company via print, web, and online media. * Directed Salesforce implementation and schemas for CPQ.
- Global Director of Technology at Paige DataCom Solutions
- Expert at TechTarget
- Finalist International IT Woman at Accolades
- CEO at Finalist National Association of Women in Technology
2 years at this Job
- AAS - Drafting and Architectural Design
- - Computer Science
- AAS - Architectural Design
● At Technology solved LLC. I am responsible for, but not limited to hiring, managing and training employees. Provide sales, support, installation and consulting for all the technology needs for small to medium business. I have experience in, low voltage structured wiring, research and procurement of equipment, installation of audio, video, security, networks, routers, servers, desktops, laptops, firewalls, switches, back-up's, phone systems, voip, printers, Wifi, virus removal and configuring of countless software solutions.
● Technology solved is a small business servicing south FL. I am involved daily in all company responsibilities and tasks including but not limited to hiring and training, accounting, marketing, customer care, and vendor relations.
● Owner - James Evelyn - 305-401-5931
- Director of Technology at Technology Solved
- IT administrator at Clientsoft Inc
- Mobile electronics Sales and Install Manager at Best Buy
- Assistant install Manager at Circuit City
at this Job
- Network Engineering
Private College-Prep Secondary School with integrated Temp Agency & Non-Profit Organization) DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Direct the strategy and vision for the on-premises and cloud infrastructure. Manage the IT Capital budget and directly supervise the IT
staff and consultants for projects and day to day operations. Design plan and deploy all aspects of technology integration and services
for all academic and administrative departments. Ensure the coordination, security, efficiency, and effectiveness of all technology and communication assets and resources. (1,400 users)
• Directs the development of the organization's proprietary database including DevOps management duties to ensure staff and consultants are efficiently completing tasks and projects.
• Works with MSP to setup periodic external and internal penetration tests and analyze the reports.
• Designed deployed and implemented the upgrade of a legacy phone system to a full IP Telephony solution that better meets our growing communications needs.
• Produce and present quarterly department report to our Board of Trustees.
• Engages regularly with all departments especially academia to ensure that the best use of technology is being implemented to keep the organization in line with its mission.
• Manage the IT Capital budget.
• Design deploys and monitors the backup and disaster recovery plan including offsite recovery.
• Transitioned IT from a reactive response desk into a proactive business partner.
• Managed all purchasing and vendor relationships.
• Overhauled and consolidated various copier contracts into one streamlined solution.
• Lead all projects involving our enterprise storage solutions.
• Managed the upgrade of the entire network (both wired & wireless) including replacing equipment inline and developing a layered approach to security without any downtime.
• Continuously tests new security products and services to thwart against any and all threats to the infrastructure.
• Developed procedures for each department for data management to adhere to GDPR compliance standards.
• Created a paperless office environment by digitizing documents and automating online forms into a process workflow.
• Manage the periodic disaster recovery plan drills to ensure integrity. www.linkedin.com/in/abasia Director of Technology [email protected]
- Director of Technology at Cristo Rey New York
- MANAGER OF TECHNOLOGY at NEW YORK CARES, INC
- MANAGER OF INFORMATION SERVICES at ZEICHNER ELLMAN & KRAUSE, LLP
- IT Project Manager at Hahn & Hessen, LLP
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Telecommunications Management