Minneapolis, Minnesota 2016 to present
Industry-leading provider of revenue cycle management software for the healthcare industry
Director of Training and Development
Develop inaugural national training team for over 50,000 customers and 300,000 users nationwide for SaaS products by creating best-in-class customer and employee learning experiences.
• Created and implemented training processes for customer- and employee-facing training, including introduction of micro-learning methodology
• Developed leaders throughout organization with leadership and soft-skills training
• Integrated four major acquisitions into Customer Operations division
- Director of Training and Development at ABILITY NETWORK
- Training Manager at ACUSPORT CORPORATION
- Assistant Vice President, Client & Associate Training at U.S. BANK
- Manager, Product Training at WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Communications - Communications
Director of Training & Performance Development for team of 6-10. Responsible for business & HR/Training strategy, sales enablement, employee engagement & development, program design & management, contractor certification, compliance and vendor management. o Designed, developed and launched Contractor Sales Certification curriculum for Channel partners. Training helped grow channel revenue from $90M in 2015 to $335M in 2017. o Established team of Instructional Designers and Delivery Managers to design, develop and deliver training & enablement programs to boost employee performance in sales & operations. o Consultant for Organizational Leaders & Executives in designing and implementing performance management & HRIS strategy and approach in 2018. o Launched Marcus Buckingham's StandOut “Performance Acceleration” platform to identify & maximize team member strengths, focus team members on near-term future work and measure employee engagement. o Designed, facilitated and managed internal employee communications including All Hands Meetings, Monthly employee emails, Employee Engagement Surveys and Quarterly Franklin Awards. o Project managed and led National Sales Meetings in 2017 & 2018. o Selected and implemented Learning Management System for internal & external training. o Designed & implemented “Leading at All Levels” training program for organizational leaders. o Established Onboarding program for all new hires resulting an average 9.8 rating out of 10 stars for commitment to fulfilling the organizational mission. o Launched Preferred Contractor Rewards program for high-volume contractors. Designed & delivered quarterly Sales Team off-sites focused on performance development and channel partner growth.
- Director of Training and Development at Renew Financial Group, LLC
- Leadership & Employee Effectiveness Trainer at Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc
- Sr. Manager, Product Training at Pandora
- Training & Development Manager at Trulia
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certification - Great Manager Program
- Bachelor of Arts - International Relations
- - International Economics/History
developed and delivered management and sales training programs in the North East to a workforce of over 2500
- Director of Training and Development at SouthernGlazer wine and spirits
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Art education
Led, trained, and mentored a diverse team of four department managers and 65 employees in five different
departments to facilitate scheduled and unscheduled testing, repairs and maintenance
• Responsible for driving compliance with all administrative requirements and training programs
• Provided guidance and program oversight to seventeen F/A-18 units on maintenance training and support equipment training and licensing, allowing them to individually track maintenance readiness levels
• Oversaw 421 career development boards resulting in a 40% employee advancement rate and an 80% employee retention rate
• Coordinated, prioritized, and monitored all maintenance efforts for six units of combat aircraft
• Trained employees in three different organizations in Navy Maintenance Training resulting in 100% of those students qualifying for primary Maintenance Training Strategy
• Mentored seven newly selected senior staff members, ensuring they were ready to assume their new responsibilities
- Director of Training and Development at UNITED STATES NAVY
- Department Manager at UNITED STATES NAVY
- at UNITED STATES NAVY
- Training Program Manager/Quality Assurance Department Manager at UNITED STATES NAVY
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Master - Training Specialist
• Led a team that designed a revamped classroom and online Initial Sales Training (IST) program, as well as a complimentary clinical Advanced Sales Training (AST) program for sales representatives with tenure
• Developed Area Sales Director training to improve field based coaching skills during field rides through the use of Situational Leadership as well as ongoing weekly distance coaching
- DIRECTOR OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT at AYTU BioScience
- DIRECTOR OF SPECIALTY PHARMACY NETWORK at AYTU BioScience
- DIRECTOR OF COMMERCIAL ANALYTICS at AYTU BioScience
- DIRECTOR OF TRADE RELATIONS / WHOLESALE CHANNEL MANAGEMENT at AYTU BioScience
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration / Economics
Responsible for the full recruitment to include, but not limited to, active sourcing, screening (E-verify Search America and I-9), interviewing, completing and evaluating reference checks and onboarding qualified candidates based on departmental business needs and requests. Develop, revise, and execute training programs that are in line with the overall, company strategic goals, and monitor training and development programs. Assist with assigning job orders, verifying time and attendance, writing performance evaluations, working closely with staffing managers, supervisors and human resources to maintain proper operations. Provide ongoing weekly training for new hires and oversee Alexandria, Virginia, 22312 * 2029976010 * [email protected] onsite employees, instruct and evaluate subordinate's work and is responsible for the quality of work performed in the buildings assigned. Continuing to develop training program that incorporates strategies tailor made to ensure that the client expectations are met with individuals who can speak the concierge language and be an asset to the client property. A training module is designed to continuously measure the performance of my on-site team and guarantee a specific level of consistency and quality. Consistently exceed 70 weekly onsite visits, 50 weekly cold calls and follow-up calls weekly, earning a great achievement by bringing in more business and increasing the company's monthly goals.
- Director of Training and Development at HIREONE STAFFING
- Assistant Recruiter at NETSYS OPERATION
- Penthouse Concierge Manager at GREYSTAR MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Leasing Manager at NETSYS OPERATION
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - communication
Responsibilities: ◆ Lead Training and Development in our Poultry locations. Develop, implement, and sustain training programs that help drive safety results, Team Member retention, Team member morale, production efficiencies, product quality, product yields, and our other major business key performance indicators. Responsible for delivery of results through these training programs, including leadership development and technical skills training. Track training metrics to measure results and ensure ROI is maximized. Accomplishments: ◆ Lead Training & Development for 53 locations ◆ Manage Budget of 1.6MM ◆ Created Business Specific Training Programs ◦ Helped reduce turnover by 15% across entire business unit Complex HR Manager Responsibilities: ◆ Lead all Human Resource efforts for a poultry manufacturing complex with over 1,800 Team Members. The complex has over 11 nationalities that create a unique and diverse environment. Functional responsibilities include; Training & Development, Union Relations, Turnover & Retention Improvement, HR Audit, Recruitment, Community Relations. Safety, and Investigations. Accomplishments: ◆ Created and implemented a Retention program that was used by our BU ◆ Created a Strategic Plan for HR with business deliverables ◆ Promoted 2 internal Human Resource Team Members ◆ Maintained one of the lowest Team Member probationary turnover in our business unit Training and Development Manager Responsibilities: ◆ Partner with our Human Resources and Operations Team by leading all training and development efforts to advance and retain our talent in 30 Prepared Foods facilities. Responsible for implementing, coordinating and delivering Tyson Foods training programs at the different facilities, including supervisor/management leadership, as well as hourly technical skills training. Track key business metrics to help drive the training programs and ensure we are making an impact in every aspect of our business. Ensure our TEAM Members have a welcoming, safe environment that meets all of their training needs. Accomplishments: ◆ Developed and Implemented 13 Training Programs ◆ Managed Training and Development for 30 Locations ◦ 5 Salary Direct Reports ◆ Birkman Methods Certification ◆ Achieve Global Certification ◆ FranklinCovey Certification Sr. Compensation Analyst Accomplishments: ◆ Promoted within 5 months ◆ Became Subject Matter Expert on SAP Time and Attendance system ◆ Became Subject Matter Expert for Punch Variances/Analytics in our group ◦ Analyze data for over 40,000 Team Members ◦ Audit data to ensure accuracy in the Punch Variance Email Report ◦ Test reports to ensure accurate information is sent out
- Director of Training and Development at Tyson Foods
- at Continental Mills - Hopkinsville Dry Mix Plant
- Production Area Manager at Continental Mills - Hopkinsville Dry Mix Plant
- Production Supervisor at Kraft Foods - Planters
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Leadership Course Design and Facilitator
- BS in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
- Associates Degree - Allied Health Science
- Associates Degree - General Studies
• Led remote global team, vendors, and budget creating 72 blended Communication, Leadership, and Compliance courses and materials. Design, build, and implement Canvas LMS, tracked and coordinated Training / Certification program.
• Project Management and led Core Competency Development Plan.
• Built a consultancy practice to drive team productivity and employee engagement through leadership development systems that impact ROI.
• Strategy, development, and implementation of learning programs for clients, leadership professionals and small business owners in the areas of Communication, Leadership, and Compliance.
• Roll out change management and talent / performance development projects.
• Leadership coaching of clients in 30 countries.
• Worked with recruiting, insurance, consulting, finance, IT, entrepreneurs, start-ups, manufacturing, and telecommunication organizations.
- Director of Training and Development at Paladin Coaching, Inc
- Regional Leadership Development (Northeast & Southeast) at DISH Network LLC
- Senior Vice President at The Evans Group LLC
- Chair – Liberal Arts Department & Adjunct Faculty at Lebanon College
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- MA - Organizational Management - Final Independent Project in Project Management / Training and Case Study
- Certificate - International Relations and Spanish
- BA - Political Science (International Relations)
- Certificate - International Relations and Spanish
• Lead, hire, train, manage and develop a team of 13 leadership trainers. Cast vision, set forth strategy, manage multi-million dollar budget and coordinate schedule for 100+ training events across the country.
• Present, train and coach 2000+ Owners and Agents on RE/MAX proprietary materials at regional and national conventions. Facilitate monthly webinars via Zoom to 500+ Agents.
• Content developer, producer and host of RE/MAX Podcast, reaching 1000+ customers per month. Creator and developer of 4 proprietary consulting and accountability programs that have been adopted worldwide.
• Develop content and implement a full-scale coaching program that provides framework and structure for RE/MAX Franchise Consultants to systematically consult, and evaluate RE/MAX franchise owners.
• Create content, host and train a monthly training to franchisees. Topics include; key financial metrics, operational models, organizational structure, leadership development and recruiting and retention strategies.
- Director of Training and Development at MAX WORLD HEADQUARTERS
- Franchise Development Consultant at
- Recruiting Consultant at BRADSBY GROUP
- Cisco Systems Regional Training Manager at THE MARKETING ARM
4 years at this Job
- B.A. - Comparative Cultures
Association Manager/Director of Training and Development
Eden Prairie, MN
Start Date: 6/16/2014
*Train all Property Managers on process and procedures
*create written policy and procedure
• Manage oversight of all necessary maintenance for common elements of an Association
• Maintain vendor contacts, communications and contract negotiations
• Develop communications and information for all Association members about matters of importance in their community
• Develop annual association budgets. Monitor, facilitate Replacement Reserves and Capital Expenditures
• Manage on-site staff, conduct performance review and setting of goals
• Identify issues of concern within the association community and work with Board in establishing and implementing goals/rules for the Association
• Understand monthly profit and loss statements; explain financials to Board of Directors and all members of the Association and conduct all transactions on behalf of the Board of Director's
• Oversee fulfillment of all other obligations provided by the governing documents of the Association and the Minnesota Common Interest Ownership Act (MCIOA) Claims Examiner DRIASI Chanhassen, MN Start Date: March 2012 End Date: June 2014
• Review and process healthcare claims for Tricare members based on coverage
• Review and make recommendations on Life insurance benefits
• Research beneficiaries on life insurance policies
• Process prescription reimbursements on healthcare policies
• Work on special projects for various carriers as assigned to ensure claims payments are in accordance with coverage Customer Service Supervisor/Coach Regis Corporation Edina, MN Start Date: January 2008 End Date: December 2010
• Supervise staff of 14 Customer Service Representatives & Front Desk Staff Satisfactorily resolve Customer concerns by verbal or written communication.
• Respond to Attorney General, Better Business Bureau and Board of Cosmetology complaints
• Work with Salon Managers, Area and Regional Directors on customer review
• Communicate claims involving damages or bodily injury to Insurance Review Department
• *Perform reviews with staff and raise percentages
• *Provide monthly reports to Regional Directors for complaints for each salon Area Manager Wells Fargo Financial Acceptance Bloomington, MN Start Date: March 2001 End Date: December 2007 *Strong Leadership and communication skills
• Assigned 600+ Bankruptcy filings per month
• Trained to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory, legislative or contract specific requirements
• Team successfully negotiated treatment on bankruptcy accounts
• Review all Requests for Litigation and provide feedback to Collection Managers
• Work with Attorney for attendance at all Meeting of Creditors
• Created Policy and Procedure for department
• Provided coaching to direct reports including performance reviews and incentive compensation
• Developed and Supervised Repossession Tracking Unit
• Developed and Supervised Collection Unit
- Director of Training and Development/Association Manager at Gassen Management
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies