2018 Director of Training and Development Tasked with overseeing and running orientations of all new team members. Created and implemented new programs for on-boarding and training which saw new team members effectively integrated into the Chick-fil-A brand. As part of my role, leadership and coaching conversations were also necessary and achieved.
- Director of Training and Development at Chick-fil-A
- Sales Associate at Dicks Sporting Goods
- at Anaconda Outdoor Retail Store
- at Hillsong Church
1 year at this Job
- BA - Economics
- MA - Leadership Studies
Director of Training & Development over Healthcare Tele-sales, Healthcare Customer Service, Healthcare Community and State, Medicare, Exchange Services, Senior Assisted Living, Weight Management Programs, Medical Billing and Credit Services. Programs located in North America, Mexico and the Philippines.
Created call flows, sales processes and agent resources for Healthcare clients. Company expert and primary resource on sales programs, real time coaching, College of Insurance and employee development.
• Creator of the Linkage Consultative Sales Process with results of 25% to 50% improvement on first time close rate, 35% increase in overall sales with call less volume.
• Co-creator of the Real-Time Coaching Model that increased quality scores by 67% and NPS scores by 45%.
• Created American Healthcare System Cultural Classes for overseas employee deployment that helped reduce call wait times for clients during open enrolment season.
• Co-creator of onboarding program for healthcare leadership.
- Director of Training and Development at TTEC, North America and Philippines
- Adjunct Professor, Sales & Customer Service Trainer, and Motivational Speaker at INDIAN RIVER STATE COLLEGE
- Manager of Training and Customer Experience at LIBERATOR MEDICAL SUPPLY, LLC
- Manager of Sales Training & Effectiveness / Operations Manager at CONNEXTIONS HEALTH INC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Leadership & Customer Service Training
- High school or equivalent - General
Responsibilities Director of Training, Paramedic Coord,Clinical Coordinator, AmeriCare AMB..,Carson,Ca 2013-2015 Insure compliance with Federal, State and Local Regulations. Insure quality service, patient care and manage risk components. Instruct, coach, support, mentor and monitor the success or our Nurse, Respiratory Therapists, Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians with the education and training needed to optimize performance. Act as a Liaison to State and Local EMS Agencies, Internal Management, Field Personnel, Hospitals, Fire and Law Enforcement Personnel. Assist Human Resources in Pre-Hire and Initial Training. And oversee the Clinical CQI of approximately 200 Field Personnel. Accomplishments Clinical and Education Services Specialist, American Medical Response, 1995-2009 Serve as member of the Training and Development Department. Oversight or approximately 1200 EMS personnel in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Served as Co-Coordinator of the Paramedic Program.Assisted in the CQI Program for six of the Counties in Southern California. Attended County EMS Commission and Subcommittee meeting for Education Development, related Skills and development of Curricula. Program Director, Primary and Assistant Instructor,-EMR,EMT-and Paramedic Programs, 2003-2009, and 2011-2013 Los Angeles County R.O.P. Alhambra and Duarte School Districts 1999-2003 Riverside Office of Education, Corona/Norco School Districts 1995-1998 North Orange County R.O.P. Anaheim 1995-1996 Central Medical Clinic Training Program, Los Angeles 1989-1998 Mount San Antonio Community College Paramedic Program
- Director of Training and Development at Americare Ambulance
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Paramedic Sciences
- Associates - Fire Technology, Emergency Medical Technology
• Performs monthly audits on retail locations, warehouses and program services to ensure compliance with operating procedures and policies, DDSD and OSHA.
• Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs.
• Prepares audit reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Improves processes and procedures utilizing information from monthly audits.
• Oversees and manages all training, staffing and activities within the department.
• Trains employees on company personnel policies, benefits and procedures.
• Processes, verifies and maintains documentation relating to training.
• Creates and organizes staff training and development including seminars, in-house programs and other training.
• Ensures compliance with DDSD, CARF, EEOC and OSHA policies by scheduling and conducting trainings according to requirements.
• Presents New Hire Orientation and Annual Orientation to employees.
• Oversees day-to-day operations for Career Development Centers.
• Coordinates employee communications through employee handbook, policies and procedures, and operations manual.
• Created Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) manual for all positions.
• Created safety manual and updates safety manual annually.
• Processes background checks and drug testing.
• Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, reference checking, hiring, transferring and promoting.
• Responsible for generating OSHA reports in a timely manner.
• Coordinates all Motor Vehicle Reports and OSBI Background Checks.
• Works with insurance companies regarding driver requirements and employee related accidents.
• Presents monthly safety committee meetings.
• Instructs Management Development Classes and CPR/First Aid.
• Ensures all forklift training meets OSHA requirements and certifies employee forklift training.
• Maintains safety programs and serves as the Safety Chair.
• Ensures compliance with Google and Goodwill Industries International for Digital Skills Training Programs.
• Performs Individual Development Meetings and Continued Development Meetings with employees to plan and accomplish goals.
- Director of Training and Development at Goodwill Industries of Southwest Oklahoma & North Texas, Inc
- Administrative Services Training Manager at Goodwill Industries of Southwest Oklahoma & North Texas, Inc
- Trainer at City National Bank
- Consultant at Oklahoma Blood Institute
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
• Conduct new employee orientation for all new MBD employees, MBD employees over XXXXXX number throughout their 4 branches
• Maintains a schedule of training seminars to educate all sales employees of MBD
• Manages all activities & development of Branch Training Managers
• Work with supplier representatives to ensure all their Training and Quality strategies are achieved
• Involved with interview process of prospective MBD employees
• Ensure all MBD Quality Standards/Programs are consistently adhered to
• Maintain consistent and effective communication with all MBD GSM's
• Develop and maintain a management accountability process to ensure success of the MBI training techniques.
• Ensure effective and consistent use of EoStar/EoTablet software application for all MBD sales personnel
• Collect, evaluate and provide feedback on 30way work withs and Operation street reports
• Maintain and manage Sales Representative and Sales Associate of the Month award program
• Initiated, organized and facilitated successful annual company softball tournament for the last X years
- Director of Training and Development at Manhanttan Beer
- Product Quality Specialist-Northeast at Coors Brewing Company
- Area Sales Representative at Coors Distributing Company
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Technical and soft-skill training for coaching staff (Curriculum Development and Facilitation)
• Player development (Mental-Emotional Performance)
• Head Coach of Level 1 Youth program (age 4-5)
• Assistant Head Coach of Levels 2 through 5 (aged 6-18)
- Director of Training and Development at Soccer Skills School
- HR Training Specialist (Organizational Development) at Project Apollo, Versiti Intranet, Title
- Learning Consultant at BMO Financial Group
- Professor/Faculty Instructor at Northern Illinois University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.A. - Teaching
- B.A. - Marketing
I began my career at Northfield Lines as a school bus driver, moved into driving motorcoach buses and was then promoted to Director of Training and Development. Making sure our professional drivers have the tools they need to be successful is my primary responsibility. I am responsible for conducting yearly reviews for nearly one hundred drivers. Each new and veteran driver participates in extensive classroom training utilizing e-learning tools and engaging, hands-on learning techniques that I have designed and developed. Behind the wheel training with each of our fleet's uniquely different vehicles is required before a new driver heads out on the road. Skills like proper turning and backing as well as negotiating tight spaces and knowledge of state and federal rules of the road are evaluated. Not only is there a special emphasis placed on safety, we value an unwavering commitment to customer service. Establishing trust by driving responsibly shows that each passenger is a priority. Developing skills in interpersonal, workplace relationships is also an important part of our training program. Additionally, I am the program manager for our electronic logging and surveillance service and I train our drivers of all age groups and technical expertise to use on-board devices, computers and software. Recently, I've been working on developing our Hiring and Retention process which involves writing job descriptions, conducting interviews and gathering essential background data on potential new employees.
- Director of Training and Development at Northfield Lines, Inc
- Instructor at Welch Village Ski Resort
- Supervisor and Open Book Management Team Leader at Just Food Cooperative
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Training and Development
- Bachelor of Education - (B.Ed.), Elementary Education and Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - Management of the Workplace
• Training and Development for properties within DFW portfolio - 30 properties
• managing small Senior Living Community to help corporate payroll minimize payroll expense on budget
• Increased Senior Property collections by 3.5% and stabilizied occupancy trending on a above 96% within last 6months of employment
• observe and collaborate with Senior Management teams to Development on company standards and policies of daily onsite operations to training platform incorporating RealPage and Applications in onsite operations
• developed onsite preventive maintenance policies/ launched
• launched training on RealPage Facilities Application for Maintenance and managers including Onesite’s leaisng & rents ready board implementation
• training on Leasing 101 for DFW portfolios
• developed Collections, AP Manual Training
• travel to the different sites for one on one in person training for RealPage
- Director of Training and Development at ASMC
- Regional Manager at Granite Community Management
- Human Resources/ Training Administrator at Allied Property Management
- Director of Marketing and Training at Madera Residential
6 months at this Job
- Tarrant County College
Lead Instructor for the Active and Reserve Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) Qualifications Courses providing quality instruction to three 16-week class cycle consisting of up to 40 students per class.
• Orchestrated the refinement of several lesson plans in support of the publication of new standardized course material ◦ Incorporated more digital teaching methods such as modern visual presentation tools and software
• Executed a company-high 90% pass rate in 6 classes with around 240 students
• Achieved a 97% pass rate across two training cycles more than 50 foreign and national management trainees maintaining an engaging schedule providing over 340 contact hours to both students and classroom development
- Director of Training and Development at United States Army
- Psychological Operations Specialist at United States Army
- Division Head | Operations Manager at United States Army
- Operations Manager at United States Army
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services - Social Work
Tampa, Florida, 2005 - Present (Independent real estate brokerage firm.) Director of Business Development / Marketing and Operations Manager * Built and managed a highly successful real estate brokerage operation from the ground floor, hired, trained, and developed 50-agent Sales Team, and drove sales from zero to $178 million. * Developed relationships with key relocation companies, coordinated transitional relocation and account services for high-profile CEOs, CFOs, VPs, and account developers of Cisco, Anchor Glass, Raymond James, Catalina Marketing, Gerdau Ameristeel, Publix, Tropicana, OSI Group, Kennedy Law Firm, and Home Shopping Network. * Detailed/executed business plan and marketing strategy, led aggressive business development initiative, and positioned Town Chase Properties as a Tampa Area market leader. * Established/leveraged community partnerships, contacts, and networks, earned client trust and commitment, and expanded brand presence and market share. * Conceptualized/implemented a progressive training program and business model, trained/mentored a high-performing sales organization, modeled core sales strategies, and proliferated team sales and profitability. * Frequently quoted in Tampa Tribune, St. Pete Times, and national real estate publications as an authority on market conditions and trends. * Extensive experience in leasing and property management * Accompanied sales professionals on sales calls, collaboratively closed high-end sales contracts, evaluated sales performance, provided constructive feedback, and improved agent competencies and performance. * Managed and developed individual property sales and marketing plans, administered/controlled operating budget, streamlined operating expense, and maximized profit margins and return on investment. * Provided Best-in-Class customer service and developed highly profitable repeat and referral business. * Established strategic lender, title agent, and subcontractor relationships, coordinated loan application, financial qualification, property improvement, and inspection processes, and facilitated residential and commercial property sales from application through final closing.
- Director of Training and Development at TOWN CHASE PROPERTIES
- College and career teacher at Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Sales Consultant at THE WALDEC GROUP
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF ART AND SCIENCE - History