Director of Operations Finance
• CORE team member for mainframe QAD system upgrade for financials & manufacturing finance.
• Core team lead for financial system, Prophix upgrade and implementation of new budget module.
• Coordinated financial budgets for 13 departments and 10,000 inventory items.
• Developed Prophix personnel planning -DPM cubes, designed report templates, and adhoc analysis. Assistant Controller
• Analyze monthly variances and production costs. Devised reports to analyze spending trends.
• Financial liaison for YE inventory and general ledger audit request according to GAAP.
• Determined Cost driver methods and processes for increased profitability.
• Redesigned budget templates, product standard costs, indirect personnel and expense budget inputs.
• Processed month-end journal entries, financial trend analysis, product line profitability drivers.
• Produced all operational financial reporting, key driver analysis, and analysis according to GAAP.
• Partnered with Operations identify & implement process improvements savings $2.5M+
• Certified Internal SQF Process Auditor
- JelSert - Director at Director of Operational Finance
- Controller at Optimum Food Group, LLC
- Controller at Power Great Lakes
- Division Controller at Gibson Guitar
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- BA - Accounting & Business
Director Professional Youth Talent Scout Coordinate, Promote Concerts for Youth Programs Produce real professional youth video projects. Managed BLAD Agency Government-funds, Budgets & Contributions Recruit Sponsors. Responsible for overseeing Solicitation of funds
- Backing Local Artist Dreams Talent Agency at Director
- Medical Business Office, Front Desk Receptionist at Butler County Medical Center
- Food Service Cafeteria Lunchroom Manager CDM, FBP at Cincinnati Public Schools
- at Cincinnati Public Schools
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Human Services
Managing DirectorJanuary 2012 – Present
Accounts: Sugar Hill Children’s Museum of Art & Storytelling, El Museo del Barrio, HBO Latino, and others
• Manage results-oriented marketing consultancy offering branding, strategic communications, and business consulting with expertise across various industries: art, multicultural, and entertainment.
• Oversee all marketing and communications efforts on behalf of the Sugar Hill Children’s Museum, including budgeting, advertising, public relations outreach, online presence (website and social media) and more.
• Led El Museo del Barrio’s marketing department and community outreach efforts, including East Harlem tourism efforts, as well as promotion of art exhibitions and public programming.
- Managing Director at Cortes Marketing Director
- Vice President, Consumer Marketing at Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
- Manager, Tourism Business, EUSA and Latin America at Singapore Tourism Board
- Marketing Manager at El Museo del Barrio
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Latin American Studies
As a Creative Director at Bluebird Design Co., I work closely with my clients to achieve their design and marketing goals.
- Launched Bluebird Design Co., Creative Director at Bluebird Design Co. Creative Director
- Freelance at Giarrano Design
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- BFA in advertising design - Visual and Performing Arts
Provided executive leadership as Director/Fitness Specialist
• Extensive experience coordinating and managing multiple projects from inception-to-implementation involving large cross functional teams.
• Evaluate clients to develop and execute personalized training regimens programs and nutrition
• Lead individuals through custom designed exercise training programs for rehabilitation with FMS screening
• Planning and designing complex custom exercise training programs, schedules, events
• Nutrition counseling and nutrition programs for specific client needs and goals
• Demonstrate success in supervision staff using proven influential leadership management and superior communication skills.
• Exercise testing and body composition measurements
• Group Fitness boot camps/One on One and Group training, circuit, aerobics, stretch and plyometric routines, high intensity methodologies.
• Established good rapport with customers by providing excellent customer service to build and maintain long-lasting relationships.
• Develop and implement companies marketing plan based on market conditions, mission, and financial/ budget objectives.
• Coordinate dialog between consultants, and stakeholders to produce optimal plans balancing user experience, timeline, resources, and integration
• Implemented best practices on safety policy and procedure on all events and programs
• Ensure that organization operations are completed successfully.
• Demonstrate success in managing people using proven influential leadership, management and superior communication skills.
• Responsible for all aspects of project planning, implementation and team recruiting.
• Oversee Vendor relationships, contract negotiations, support, applications standards, and financial monitoring.
• Optimized organization productivity by introducing innovative ideas through technology to resolve day to day problems.
• Increased ROI & reduced costs by improving or introducing internal process automation.
• Mission is to promote teamwork, wellness, motivation, and raise confidence for staff and clients.
• Developed and organized "kid's fitness programs" for PS 39 Staten Island
• Developed and organized "3033 Challenge" for PS social media fitness awareness
- VO2 Max Fitness Specialist/Director at Sports director/sports manager
- New York CEO at Urban Thrill Seekers
- Director of Technology (SharePoint/Technical SME) at Coello Group Inc
6 years at this Job
- MS in Exercise - Exercise
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- AAS - Criminal Justice
Operations Development and Leadership: An expert in discovering and developing potential business partners and current/future employees. Skilled in performance management, supervision, and knowledge management to enhance efficiency and effectiveness. Experienced in education administration operations and development Strategic Planning: Strong business acumen with a proven history of success in business development, marketing, research, and strategic management. Ability to translate vision and objectives into actionable plans to drive revenue and reduce expenses. Financial Management: Well-versed in full P&L responsibility, Multimillion dollar budget development and management and accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash flow. Change Management: High level of expertise in organizational transformation, turnaround management, and continuous improvement Proven top performer exceptional leading and turning around a distressed campus while promoting a cohesive team environment. Extensive experience in operations for both startup and established educational organizations. Human Resources: Track record of success in recruiting and hiring, employee training, employee relations, and payroll management. Compliance, Regulations, Policy: Managed both external and internal audits to include: reviewing records, reports, software and all programs and activities regulated by accredited bodies and internal Policies and Procedures. Recommended and implemented changes to procedures or practices that are not in compliance with requirements of organizational policy and regulatory agencies ACCOMPLISHMENTS o Most profitable Campus out of 23 campuses nationwide o Increased revenue from 1.5 million – 7.5 million o Increased student population from 220 students to 350 students o Increased Placement rate from 60% to 82% o Increased Graduation rate from 70% to 79% o Decreased default rates from 42% to 12% o Decreased 90/10 income from 90% to 55%
- Executive Director at Tidewater Tech
- Compliance and Review Officer at Centura College
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Business Administration
Director Environmental Services and Valet Services
• Responsible for the operations of the Environmental Services department in a 175-bed, Hospital along with two medical complex's and sixteen stand-alone clinics with 688,000 net cleanable square feet and 102 FTEs. Brought budget to within 1% of actual projected that had been annualized to be almost 15% over. Decreased supply cost by over $100K. Added services to accommodate Client's needs of another 60,000 sq. ft medical complex. Increased standards while reducing staff and keeping contract cost neutral. Exceeded industry standards for turn around time on beds by an average of 10 minutes. Currently on the hospitals Infection Control Committee, Safety Committee and Directors Council.
- Hospital Housekeeping Systems at Director
- Assistant Systems Director at ABM Industries
- District Manager at Healthcare Services Group
- Hospital Housekeeping Systems at DOT, OSHA, JCAHO
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Freelance Art Director for various Television/Film projects, and live events. As an Art Director I handle department coordination, logistics, and budget management in addition to creative duties. Managing budgets from $5,000-$45,000.
- Art Director at Freelance Art Director
- Assistant Manager at Toys 'R' Us
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism and Communications
- High school
Basketball League Director / Organizar
- LA Fitness at Sports Director
- Basketball Coach at Future Stars Summer Camps
- Office Manager / Dental Assistant at Dr.Ronald Garrett D.D.S
- Assistant Oral Surgeon ( Surgical Assistant ) at Atlantis Oral Surgery
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Arts Science ( Biology)
- Bachelor's - Science Technology and Society - Major focus : Biology , Minor : Psycology
Director of a 37 Bed facility Director of Marketing Admissions Programming Meeting Coordinator Human Resources Scheduling Supervised 15 Employees Over saw Patient Cares Supervised Medication and Procedures Programming Activities Wellness Coach Community Outreach Implemented Pharmacy Procedures Executed daily transcribing of patient charts and care plans Educated families and staff on medical change implementation Educated on state mandated programming Assisted in all Administrative areas of the facility Ensured Resident safety
- Assistant Program Director at The Cornerstone of Oak Creek Assistant Program Director 2015- Current
- Legal Administrative Assistant at Forest County Potawatomi Legal Department / Administrative- Legal Assistant 2016-2018
- Legal Assistant at Davis & Gelshenen, S.C. Milwaukee, WI Legal Secretary 2013-2014
- Third Shift Nursing Supervisor at Franciscan Villa
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Associate of Science Paralegal