Steward Health Care System- Needham
• Leverage subject matter expertise and leadership in improving the strategic approach to various business issues and streamlining processes to effectively manage all corporate service offerings.
• Identify risks and opportunities related to meeting financial objectives and mitigating risks.
• Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in maximized performance baseline while minimizing turnover rates.
• Aligned the territory to improve performance in 2018, by securing executive buy-in to a common change management methodology in order to drive increased organizational agility.
• Retained 90% of the top 130 talents throughout 2017-2018. Developed the risk retention strategy that evaluated bench strength and created plans to address succession plan gaps.
• Increased on time performance from 88.6% to 89.4% and reduced customer complaints from 660 to 440 per month by recruiting subject matter experts to drive sustainable performance improvements.
• Led transitional strategy, overcoming internal cultural barriers and leveraging an inclusive approach to business. Expected to be a game changer, with potential or significant revenue growth through bundled payment savings.
- Regional Director Performance Operations at Director
- Operations Senior Manager at Partners Health Care
- Operations Manager at Tufts University
- Human Resource Manger at Lowes Companies Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Train the trainer program
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
New York Boston Los Angeles, CA 94102 United States 09/1995 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 80 Production Manager/Assistant Director Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
- Production Manager/Assistant Director at Director's Guild of America
- VATAS as well PIV Manager at Director's Guild of America
- Firefighter/EMT at Director's Guild of America
- at Director's Guild of America
23 years, 4 months at this Job
- Technical or Occupational Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree - Mass Communications
- Associate's Degree
- - Marine Corps
Provided executive leadership as Director/Fitness Specialist
• Extensive experience coordinating and managing multiple projects from inception-to-implementation involving large cross functional teams.
• Evaluate clients to develop and execute personalized training regimens programs and nutrition
• Lead individuals through custom designed exercise training programs for rehabilitation with FMS screening
• Planning and designing complex custom exercise training programs, schedules, events
• Nutrition counseling and nutrition programs for specific client needs and goals
• Demonstrate success in supervision staff using proven influential leadership management and superior communication skills.
• Exercise testing and body composition measurements
• Group Fitness boot camps/One on One and Group training, circuit, aerobics, stretch and plyometric routines, high intensity methodologies.
• Established good rapport with customers by providing excellent customer service to build and maintain long-lasting relationships.
• Develop and implement companies marketing plan based on market conditions, mission, and financial/ budget objectives.
• Coordinate dialog between consultants, and stakeholders to produce optimal plans balancing user experience, timeline, resources, and integration
• Implemented best practices on safety policy and procedure on all events and programs
• Ensure that organization operations are completed successfully.
• Demonstrate success in managing people using proven influential leadership, management and superior communication skills.
• Responsible for all aspects of project planning, implementation and team recruiting.
• Oversee Vendor relationships, contract negotiations, support, applications standards, and financial monitoring.
• Optimized organization productivity by introducing innovative ideas through technology to resolve day to day problems.
• Increased ROI & reduced costs by improving or introducing internal process automation.
• Mission is to promote teamwork, wellness, motivation, and raise confidence for staff and clients.
• Developed and organized "kid's fitness programs" for PS 39 Staten Island
• Developed and organized "3033 Challenge" for PS social media fitness awareness
- VO2 Max Fitness Specialist/Director at Sports director/sports manager
- New York CEO at Urban Thrill Seekers
- Director of Technology (SharePoint/Technical SME) at Coello Group Inc
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- MS in Exercise - Exercise
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- AAS - Criminal Justice
I have been helping several different agencies in town with Creative Director needs as well as filling in as an Art Director where needed. It has been a great experience and has renergized me to continue to create award-winning work that actually works.
- Creative Director at Contract Creative Director
- Executive Creative Director at Publicis Hawkeye
- V.P. Creative Director at Brunner
- E.V.P. Executive Creative Director at The Partnership
7 months at this Job
- - Design Communications
cinematographer and photographer with 10+ years of experience working on TV commercials, digital/social media and print for global brands. Media Experience May 2010 - present: freelance director, photographer, cinematographer Recent work and clients: (select credits) 2018/17 - Seiko: Coutura,: 30 TV, Dentsu/Tokyo, dir/dp - Lenovo: Yoga 910, EP & Co. dir/dp - Facebook Creative Shop HK: online / social media, dir/dp - Facebook Creative Shop NY: oneline / social media, dir/dp - Pitney Bowes: Craftsmen of Commerce campaign, Digitas, dir/dp - Health & Wealth:: 30 TV, R & R Partners, dir/dp - KVB: Rising,: 30 TV, dir/dp - Bloomberg: global stills campaign, photographer - IBM: Quantum Computing, Ogilvy, DP - Olay: Regenerist, Mustache Agency, DP - Badgley Mischka, Fall 2017, DP 2016/15: - Loft: BBDO Tokyo - stills campaign for Loft - Lowe's: 'Fix in Six' vines - stills & cinematography for the award winning BBDO campaign - Pfizer: Premarin, TV and print - director & stills - Nikon: Introduction of Nikon DF, online/social media - director - Takeda: 'Moment of Truth' - stills - Vidal Sassoon: 'Color Me Bold', social media - director & stills - Nexxus: 'Color Assure', online - cinematography - stills - Ralph Lauren: holiday season - director - stills - Suave: social media - director & stills
- Director at Freelance Director of Photography and Director
- 'Priceless' TV and Vine - director at Mastercard
- Piers Morgan promos, TV - director at CNN
- 3D technology consultant at
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- BFA - film production/cinematography
resume book and the assistant director got promoted to 1st AD in the film industry.
- Assistant to Asst Director Kenneth Hanson at Made a Director's Guild of America
- Assistant Manager at Everest Davie Self Storage
- Customer service Office Staff at Publix
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- None - General studies
Strategically planned and executed company’s vision plans. Responsible for company and franchised owned stores’ Sales, Operations, People Development and Net Income Profits. Executed on all 3-1-Q Company Plans and Units Growth initiatives
- Director of Operations at McDonald's
- Business Consultant / Operations at McDonald's Corporation
- Operations Manager Mexico City at
- General Manager of Operations at McDonald's Corporation
8 years at this Job
- BA in Business Administration - Finance
- AA in Business Administration - Management
- Music Director, Paul Effman Music at Music Director
- DJ at Weddings/School Events/Bar Events
- National Student Electronic Music Event, Temple University at The Berkshire Symphony
- Private Percussion Instructor at
1 year at this Job
- - B.M. Music Education & Performance
Responsibilities -interact with adults and children both in cast and crew -interact with audience members -teach music -gives direction
- Music Director at Brookville Community Theater Director
- Deli Clerk at Mike's Super Market
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Currently freelancing while looking for a full-time position with an awesome agency, in-house or a small innovative company that loves great design. Experienced working in the Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Tampa Bay and Atlanta markets as a contractor and remote outsource. Roles include working with both large Fortune 500 companies such as Coke, Wendy’s and Georgia Pacific to small start-ups devising/designing branding and marketing strategies/campaigns across both print and digital. Creative consultant currently working with small to mid size agencies revamping website homepages with updated look and feel, as well as; rearranging content and functionality for a better end-user experience for desktop and mobile experience. Note : I don’t code. I know coding (cut & paste) and deliver web ready PSDs which my clients code.
• Won various design awards as a freelance Designer/Art Director - 2013 : 1st place ACI-NA Awards - DFW Airport “Download the App” print campaign. Role : concept and design. 2011 WEBBY Honoree & 2011: Houston Show Gold : Sherlock’s Pub website. Role : lead Designer, developed end-user experience and designed wireframes.
• Previous projects worked on : designed and concepted as an agency contractor - The Atlanta Airport 2019 Super Bowl event pitch and concept and Coca Cola’s 2017 “The Taste of the Winter Olympics” event (event plan, logo & collateral), designed Atlanta’s Jazz Fest 40th Anniversary lockup (2017), contract designer at Creative Loafing designing editorial layouts, designed Wendy’s NCAA 2017 party trailer. Most recent: worked at Propac Agency designing displays/POP/collateral for Frito Lays (2018) as a contractor, currently working on various rebrading projects with other agencies and owners. Revamped/redesigned homepages for Larry Dieker’s Fastball 49, Air Solutions AC & Gauchos Del Sol : Nov. - Dec. 2018.
- Freelance Sr. Art Director/Graphic Designer at Print & Digital : Sr. Art Director / Graphic Designer
- Sr. Art Director/Graphic Designer at Anderson Marketing
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Graphics Communications