Devised and implemented fundraising programs to help clients achieve Iowa their financial goals after carefully assessing their specific requirements. Disability Support Worker Recruited, trained and supervised several new staff members each year. 02/2018 - 11/2018 Directed training programs for more than  yearly recruits. Referred clients to partner agencies for additional services. Referred families to food banks, financial assistance programs, employment and training support and health and immigration services. Coordinated discharge planning to create smooth transitions into the community. Educated residents and families about available services and resources. Presented program developments to the community, city council and city manager. Facilitated parent support groups that addressed topics such as positive discipline and parenting styles.
- Disability Support Worker at Davenport
- Paraprofessional Educator at Aea
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in communication - communication
134 Dundas Road, Inglewood WA 6052 April 2016-Current Disability Support Key skills acquired: Communication, organization, time management, adaptability. Individual/Group support- Providing personalized support for customers, to take them out into the community to participate in various activities of their choosing. By following a person-centered approach we ensure our customers are living a full life, and encourage the customers to set goals. Together, we create and implement strategies so that those goals are reached. Transportation support- Providing a transport option for our customers so that they can get to and from their activities feeling safe with staff trained in disability. Contact: [email protected] Daytime #: 801 919 5266
- Disability support worker at Activ Foundation
- IT Consultant at Activ Foundation
- Long life Team Member, Perishables Team Member, Check-Out Team Member at Woolworths
- Customer Service Team Member (CSTM) and Kitchen Service Team Member (KSTM) at Kentucky Fried Chicken
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Physical Education
I am responsible for; providing support to people with complex disabilities; supervising day to day management of group homes; drafting documents; facilitating meetings; identifying on the job training requirements; and, collaboratively engaging with client families and external disability organisations.
- Disability Support Worker and Residential Services Manager at Nulsen Disability Services
- at Paxman and Paxman Barristers and Solicitors
- at Southern Communities Advocacy Legal Education Services
- at Timpano Legal
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice - Legal Practice
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Legal Studies - Criminology
- Diploma of Business - Legal Services
• Meal preparation
• Personal care
• Engaging clients in active support
• Hydro and physio therapy
- Disability Support Worker at MEDITECH
- at Companionship
- Assisting patients at CORE VALUES
2 months at this Job
- Certificate I - IV
Provided support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Disability Support Worker at Connections of the Heart-State of Wyoming Department of Diabilities
- Care Giver at Synergy
- Front Desk Office Manager at Synergy
- Sales and Catering Coordinator at Holiday Inn/Radisson
6 months at this Job
- Associate's degree in Child Psychology - Child Psychology
Help people with disabilities
- Disability Support Worker at Equiventures Inc
- Amazon Fulfillment Associate at Amazon Fulfillment Associates
- Furnace Operator at LCI Industries
- Utility Worker at AGCO Corporation
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Providing support with day to day living skills
• Utilizing specific communication methods
• Household tasks
• Undertaking health care procedures
• Liaising with families and other organizations
• Administration work
• Acting supervisor
- DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER at KIRINARI COMMUNITY SERVICES
- RECEPTIONIST at AXSIOM PTY LTD
- SALES ADMINISTRATOR/TELEMARKETER at SYNTEGRA GROUP
- ASSISTANT MANAGER/RECEPTIONIST (PART TIME) at WHAT TILE IS THAT?
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- TAFE NSW
- HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
• Administers food and medication and assists with mobility, including occasionally physically handling the client on an as-needed basis.
• Transports clients to and from the gathering place, in addition to facilitating the client's integration with family and friends.
• Assists clients with household tasks such as cooking, cleaning and updating client clothing and possessions.
• Is aware of, and practices safe working conditions and implements safe working practices.
• Facilitates community inclusion and participation, dependent on client's needs, abilities and preferences.
• Supports positive duties, routines and activities in a cooperative, respectful and flexible manner.
• Encourages positive and socially appropriate behavior, and effectively manages challenging behavior.
- Disability Support Worker at Community Options
- Retail Sales Representative at Verizon Wireless
- at Loader, Pepsi Company
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
• Caring for clients that have a range of physical and intellectual disabilities
• Creating and implementing individual program plans to enable learning and independence
• Assisting clients with their day-to-day lives through meal prep, medication handling + personal care
• Completing admin work – budgeting, daily reports, medication reviews, IP reviews etc
• Organizing and attending medical appointment with clients
• Liaising with other professional organizations to ensure clients are taken care of
• Ensuring that clients well-being and safety is prioritized in all aspects of their lives
• Advocating for the rights of people with disabilities.
- Disability Support Worker at Department of Disability, Aging & Home Care
- English/Drama Teacher at Colo High School
- Personal Assistant to President at Photo Ideation
- Substitute Teacher at Colo High School
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts/ Education - English, History
Delivered positive reinforcement to residents to overcome obstacles and become more confident. Transported residents to social activities and doctors appointments. Observed and Provided feedback on individual actions, behaviors and verbal responses with documentation. Compiled and produced documents and reports and filed, copied or faxed required papers to appropriate parties. Administered medication to patients according to strict schedules. Lifted, moved and adjusted clients on a regular basis. Followed company standards for patient care and support.
- Skills Instructor and Disability Support Worker at ARC Of Seneca
- Skilled Laborer and Steel Worker at Hammond & Irving
1 year at this Job
- GED - Business Administration