Nulsen Disability Services
Accommodation House- Quondong
• Provide personal care to clients as required
• Use of hoists, sling, slide sheet as required
• Manual Handling
• Mealtime Management
• Ensuring correct timing/measuring and Administration of Medication to clients
• Assisting to implement and administer community inclusion plan and programs
• Positive behaviour support and skills development plan
• Assisting in emotional well-being activities and programs
• Communication action plan using AAC
• Working together with clients on program to achieve positive outcomes
• Creating and updating individualized client plan
• Liaising effectively with employees, co-workers and other relevant parties
• Transporting Clients to required destination
• Completing Reports and other required documentation
• Review skills in bi-monthly meeting with LAS, staff members, family members and stakeholders
- Disability Support Worker at Accommodation House
- Acting Residential Manager at Accommodation House
- Disability Support Worker at Accommodation House
- Social Trainer at Disability Services Commission
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Logged and filed daily reports and records of patient care, condition, progress
• Provided individualized support to patients and assisting them in improving quality of life.
• Assisted patients in day-to-day activities from personal hygiene to taking meals and prescriptions.
• Lending compassionate support in fulfilling complex needs of patients.
• Provided personal assistance and care to patients.
• Educated and trained people in becoming self-reliant and reducing dependency.
- Disability Support Worker at Kaleidoscope Inc
- Independent Product Sales Distributor at Kaleidoscope Inc
- Hostess/ Server at Bojangles
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Recorded and documented clients' information in daily progress notes. Utilized strong assessment skills to determine necessary client care and assisted with daily function. Administered food and medication and assisted with mobility, including occasionally physically handling to the client on an as-need basis. Assisted clients with household tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and updating client clothing and possessions.
- Disability Support Worker at Theresa's Private Home Care
- PCA Personal Care Assistant at BrightStar Care - Johns Creek, GA
- Private Caregiver at Henderson Place
2 years, 9 months at this Job
• Assisting Clients with daily tasks such as Showering, Shaving, Dressing, Eating,
• Supporting their Mobility through the use of hoists, wheelchairs and other equipments,
• Supporting the social needs of clients, helping them to engage with receational and leisure Activities,
• Trabsporting clients to and from Appointments and Social engagements and
• Assisting clients with cooking, Shopping and light cleaning tasks at the comfort of their own homes.
- Disability Support Worker at Senses Australia
- Disability Support Worker at Mosaic Community Care Inc
- Disability Support Worker at Crosslinks Inc
- Disability Support Worker at Community Living Association Inc
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Community Services
Providing respite care for a family with a young lady with Fragile X syndrome Assisting with certain goals such as money management, self care, increasing social skills Helping with transportation to different activities
- Disability Support Worker at Community Support Services
- Intern at Opportunity Knocks
- Brand Representative at Altar'd State
- Intern at Youth Opportunity United
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Associates of Arts in general studies - Social Psychology
• Support residents to develop and maintain independence and safety in personal care and health care
• Provide behaviour and communication support to residents
• Encourage development of personal, community and social relationships with residents
• Engaging residents with their families, carers,
• Support clients in routine tasks such as cleaning and washing household items.
• Utilise corporate systems to ensure information relating to residents,
• Support residents with workplace risks and incidents are recorded accurately.
• Perform the role of key worker as required and lead the client lifestyle planning process
• Formalise client goals and aspirations in line with policy requirements.
• Complete daily progress note and c residents chard and other relevant documentations
• Support residents to involve in day to day activities
• Support residents with administering their medications
- Disability support Worker at Home Care Service
- Disability support Worker at Home
- Sales Representative at Home
- Home and Community Support Worker at ADHC Disability Care
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Disability
• Assisted individuals with disabilities with medications
• Provided companionship and entertainment through activities
- Disability Support Worker at Northeastern Services
- Dental Hygiene Internship at Larsen Haslem Dental
- Customer Service Associate at Kohls Department Store
- Job Shadowed Dental Hygienist at Caring Smiles
2 months at this Job
- - Health Science
- - Medical
- Disability Support Worker at Jewish Care
at this Job
- - child care educaator
- Disability Support Worker at Angel Square Inc.
- Security Officer at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc
- Correctional Officer at HUTCHINSON CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Disability Service Professional Assists a caseload of ten with daily life skills such as appointments, therapy and shopping. Providing guidance with proper behaviors in a social setting and personal interaction with others. Inspiring and motivating each to live more independently.
- Disability Support Worker at Esperanza Center
- Overnight Stock Person at Dollar Tree
- Banquet Waiter at Grand Prospect Hall
- School Aid/Lunch Room Teacher K at Department of Education
1 year, 11 months at this Job