Loan Officer: * Process loan applications to completion, determine loan eligibility, data input for creation of loan contracts, review terms and conditions of loan contracts both orally and in writing Disaster Recovery Specialist: * Manage Teams consisting of up to 15 Disaster Recovery Specialists (DSR) * Oversee and monitor information provided by the DRSs, conduct training, complete monthly and quarterly reports and present this information to DSRs * Provide businesses and individuals with all information for the SBA disaster loan program; including loan status, review of loan contract and other legal documentation * Back-up Floor Warden to assist in floor evacuations and sheltering in place in the event of an emergency Answer Desk Representative: * Provide information to new and existing small businesses on how to use products and services of the U.S. Federal Government * Recommend qualifications a business must meet to be considered a "small business", determine NAICS codes, SBA size standards and registration with the Federal Government * Provide information on government contracting programs including HUB Zone, Mentor Protege, Fed Biz Ops, 8A and Women Owned Small Businesses * Direct businesses to various government resources to assist with contracting including Procurement Technical Assistance Centers, Small Business Development Centers and Procurement Centers
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- District Manager at Liberty Tax Service
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
Currently work with sub-grantees to maximize eligible reimbursements while minimizing the state's exposure (risk) to the deobligation of Public Assistance grant funds. Effectively resolve grants management problems and overcome obstacles to allow for the timely and efficient close out of Public Assistance projects. Deliver quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Demonstrates good knowledge of job required duties and produces high quality work: Expense Reports/ Express Payments/ Package Reviews/ Quarterly Report reviews. Attends agency-offered training, CPTP courses, and other relevant courses to improve/strengthen areas of weakness and Disaster Recovery knowledge. Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize, and prioritize workload inclusive of routine assignments and special projects. Follows all guidelines of the Section as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures and other Section procedures. Meets Expense Review Production Expectation and Roll-back percentage, monitors all Quarterly Report, Package Review, Express Pay, and Expense Review queues to ensure that no item is aging beyond an acceptable age and brings attention and resolution to those items which are aging. Completes all assigned RRFs or special projects timely and accurately. Proactively identifies projects that are approaching closeout readiness and takes necessary actions to reconcile and advance projects to closeout. Takes necessary steps to facilitate closeout ready projects by working unlinked expenses, reprocessing previously reduced requests for reimbursement and seeking out additional expenses from the applicant.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist I at Governor's Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness
- Case Manager II at Restore Louisiana - Civil Solutions
- Disaster Case Manager at Catholic Charities Dioceses of Baton Rouge
- SOCIAL SERVICES COUNSELOR 4B at Eastern Louisiana Mental Health System
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Rehabilitation Services
Created disaster recovery plans and tests for the State of Illinois’ most critical applications, following NIST methodology and standards. Used business impact analysis (BIA) results and worked with application programming groups to create and test failover warm site and cold site plans.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at State of Illinois/Encore Consulting Services
- IT Data Center Operations Project Manager at Keiser Permanente/Insight Global Contractor
- Disaster Recovery Manager at Oshkosh Corp
- Program Manager at GE Healthcare/CompuCom
1 year at this Job
- BS - Engineering
For this job I generally worked 58 hours a week and I would: - Respond to routine customer inquiries, providing basic information to the public regarding federally declared disaster and SBA's disaster loan program - Explain the program and communicates in a simple, easy-to-understand manner, recognizing that the customer may be under difficult or stressful conditions. - Under close supervision, prepare written responses to e-mail inquiries received through SBA's disaster customer service mailbox. - Prepare appropriate decline letters for individuals lacking sufficient income to qualify for a disaster loan. - Assemble and issue home and business loan application packets to disaster victims. - Use various computer systems to research customer inquiries, record call activity and complete necessary forms.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at Small Business Administration
- Plant Protection and Quarantine Aid at United States Department of Agriculture
- Disaster Recovery Assistant (Intermediate GS-5) at Small Business Administration
- Digitization Intern at Tuscarora Environment Program
4 months at this Job
- BA - Government
• Engaging & recruiting volunteers in nine parishes
• Establishing partnerships with local governments and communities (30 Partnership)
• Facilitating Disaster Action Training (Trained & Recruited 180 Volunteers)
• Long-term Committee August Floods 2016
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at American Red Cross
- Volunteer Engagement at Partnership Building Hurricane Harvey
- at Home Fire Campaign for August Floods
- Environmental Service Supervisor at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
3 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Provide solid understanding of SBA Disaster Loan Program guidelines to disaster victims, while handling a high volume of calls.
• Interact with FEMA, Red Cross and State Agencies to explain SBA's policies and procedures and how to determine eligibility for disaster victims.
• Review documents, reports, and/or applications for omissions and inconsistencies, to ensure data clarity, completeness and accuracy.
• Track data, sensitive correspondence, and other information that require response using automated tracking system in the Disaster Credit Management System.
• Research statistical data on various Disaster Loan Programs and analyze records for accuracy and completeness to obtain information to respond to Congressional requests.
• Proofreads and edits documents such as decline and withdrawal letters to Disaster Loan Applicants to ensure compliance with agency standards, correct grammar, punctuation, style and format.
• Assists in various outreach campaigns in the office on a weekly basis or as needed.
• Received a 100% customer satisfaction rating on random customer surveys. Most current Performance Rating for my appointment with Small Business Administration resulted in "Exceeds Expectations".
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at U.S. Small Business Administration
- Senior Mortgage Specialist at First Niagara Financial Group
- Customer Service Representative at U.S. Small Business Administration
- Senior Trade Associate at Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Management
Assisted victims with obtaining disaster benefits and referrals to other organizations for additional assistance based on their needs. Provided high level of customer service while registering victims with the intake system by obtaining their confidential information and detailing their losses. Also advised victims of the appeal process and documents required to process claims per government guidelines.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at FEMA
- Sales Specialist at Reliant Energy NRG
- Retail Sales Associate at T-Mobile
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Disaster response crew
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at LGS Staffing
- Warehouse Worker at Railroad/General labor
- Loader/Unloader at Accel
- Cheddar's at Restaurant Depot
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Duties were restoration of sites and rebuilding of damaged property left in the wake of a natural disaster.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at LGS STAFFING
- Personal Shopper, at Walmart Supercenter
- Sandwich Artist, Cashier. at SUBWAY Restaurants
- Cashier/Server at Wing Stop
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Grammar School
Conducts thorough needs assessment, and develops a recovery plan to address identified disaster related un-met needs. Develops a relationship with client families so as to provide the best advocacy and direction to these families to ensure their reaching self-sufficiency. Assists the survivor to determine the best course of action for both short and long term recovery. Develops, implements and monitors recovery plans with disaster survivors and their families to return at a minimum to pre-disaster level of well-being. Provides extensive and intensive case management and follow-up services. Provides highly skilled and culturally sensitive services to diverse populations. Provides crisis intervention to individuals and families facing emergencies around food, shelter, medical, re-construction and other needs as presented by client. Utilizes knowledge of the resources available at all levels of government (federal, state and local), as well as government and community resources to make appropriate referrals to resolve identified issues. Conducts home visits as necessary. Advocates and interacts with other service providers on behalf of participants. Maintains a full caseload, complete with ongoing individual plans. Ensures complete case files and presents case files to Disaster Program Coordinator for review, keeping up with milestones and deadlines. Maintains regular contact with clients as needed, and engages and involves the client in the casework process. Ensures all client data is current in web-based disaster case management database(s). Identifies and connects disaster survivors to resources on the local, state, and federal level. Observes and reports unsuitable conditions or assignments, and reports any gaps in services to the Coordinator. Assists clients in applying for and receiving public and private benefits, in collaboration with other social service agencies to coordinate client services. Attends regular sessions with immediate supervisor, and participates in regular team recovery plan consultation sessions. Attends Agency’s in-service training and unit meetings, participates in workshops, seminars, education programs and other activities that promote professional growth and development. Completes statistical reports, and participates in continuous quality review of client records for compliance with agency standards. Ensures the proper security of client records and confidentiality in compliance with agency policy. Maintains readiness and ensures availability to respond. And, performs other duties as assigned.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at Upbring Lutheran Social Service
- Youth Advocate Programs at COMMUNITY LIVING SUPPORT SPECIALIST,
- CASE MANAGER at THE HARRIS CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH AND IDD
- PROMOTIONAL SPECIALIST at Talent Tree
2 months at this Job
- MASTERS - ED COUNSELING AND LEADERSHIP
- BACHELOR - CRIM JUSTICE W/SPEC JUV JUSTICE