Customer Service * Review of Loan Closing Documents * Accepting borrower payments * Record call activity * Prepared appropriate forms and letters Disaster Recovery Specialist (Bilingual) for the Small Business Administration (SBA), Office of Disaster Assistance (ODA), Customer Service Center. Provides customer service to individuals, business, and internal customers regarding the SBA disaster loan program. Respond to a variety of customer inquiries, ranging from routine to complex, and providing detailed information to the public regarding federally declared disaster and SBA's disaster loan program.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist (Bilingual) at US Small Business Admnistration
- Office manager/accountant at GUARDIA LAW FIRM, LLC
- Investment Operations - Investment Accounting Specialist at PNC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
• Coordinate the development, training, and exercise of a recovery plan
• Establishing contacts/networks for recovery resources and support systems
• Develop repair plans and schedules
• Responsible for assisting clients in strategic decisions regarding disaster recovery
• Assist in finding a temporary location equivalent to their home or business until their space is restored and suitable for reoccupation.
• Provided professional and courteous customer service to support to disaster survivors.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at St. Vincent de Paul Disaster Services
- Disaster Case Manager at Catholic Charities Diocese
- Receptionist at Catholic Charities Diocese
- Guest Service Representative at L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge
6 months at this Job
- - Dental Assisting
- - Business
Risk Analyst - Enterprise Records Information Management, Expert Risk Management:
• Provide comprehensive risk management expertise to all LoBs, and implement effective risk management framework.
• Owns the development and maintenance of the RIM risk register.
• Develop compelling business cases for course of actions related to RIM risks.
• Work with LoBs to develop, implement, and monitor RIM risk mitigation plans, and controls.
• Identify and support the development of best practices in RIM risk management.
• Facilitate and participate in established risk management forums.
• Partner with LoB risk leads to develop RIM metrics and status reporting.
• Assess and report on the effectiveness of risk response plans and mitigating controls.
• Membership = ARMA Relationship Management:
• Develop & maintain relationships with stakeholders and networks to deliver desired impact and results.
• Effectively influence others to achieve understanding, acceptance, and commitment to act in support of ideas or programs.
• Provide risk management support, guidance, and leadership to all LoBs. Expert IT Solutions Engineer (Disaster Recovery Specialist / IT Business continuity)
• Develop and review IT business DR strategies and support Line of Business application DR design, development, installation, and implementation.
• Coordinate and validate application recovery procedures and efforts of LOB team members in different functional areas in the testing of DR procedures for the continuity of business processes.
• Perform and evaluate IT business continuity capability, gap assessment, remediation and the effectiveness of disaster recovery planning and recovery strategies and make recommendations as result of DR testing and SLA requirements.
• Work with Enterprise Technology Risk Management and Risk Advisor to conduct threat, risk, vulnerability assessments as well as DR Standard on Risk portfolio.
• Conduct Business Impact Analyses (BIA) and assists LOB to determine critical business processes, identify acceptable RTO/RPO, and establish resources required for the successful resumption of business operations in the event of a disaster.
• Pre/Post UAT/Production Implementation, Administration, training and SME of DR and BC tools for 40+LOB business continuity plan development as well as Notification system (Notifind/Send Word Now) for corporate crisis communications
• Responsible for strategy, maintenance and support of the NERC-CIP regulatory compliance Service Continuity and DR Recovery Plans.
• Plan and coordinate Biannual Data Center DR exercises for 100+ applications across multiple organizations with post exercise and lessons learned report out.
• Mentor summer interns.
- Risk Analyst - Disaster Recovery Specialist / IT Business continuity, Expert at PG&E Pacific Gas and Electric
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Science
- Associate of Science degree - Electronics
14 months federal contract
New York- Florida DRS/ SBA (40-72 HOURS WEEKLY)
U.S Small Business Administration- Office of Disaster Administration
• Attend phones calls from the survivors of disasters from Puerto Rico, Florida, Dallas and Virgin Islands
• Assist them with the application and inquiries
• Assist borrower on any loan modifications
• Provide orientation on loans and requirements
• Provide information related to the application to the loan officer and loss verifier
• Maintain communication between borrower and case manager
• Receive loans payments
• Provide passwords for the survivors online accounts
• Check status of the applicant in NEMIS to determine if an applicant was referred to SBA and to confirm a declined applicant was properly referred to FEMA
• Provide clear and precise information in the shortest period of time
• Use ELIPS to find loan amounts, payment information, payoff balances and loan standing. LANA to search feature when the loan number is not available and CLCS for feature to documents files Unit Clerk (48-72 HOURS WEEKLY) MED TELE 1- MED TELE 2 - PCU- ICU- ER Interact with the patient to ensure that the check in and out is carried out efficiently
• Performs administrative duties such answering the phone, makes advance reservations and handle special request.
• Assign the rooms to the new patients and telemetry boxes
• Answer the call light of the patient to take care of their needs.
• Place all the Doctors orders in the system
• Maintain the charts of the patients updated and in order
• Notify doctors of consultations request
• Respond to doctors inquiring about patients in the unit
• Assure maintenance of patients rooms
• Coordinate and order maintenance of repairs needed in patients rooms and facilities
• Order medical supplies to be place in the med room
• Work together with social management
• Prepare paper work of the patients that are going to REHAB, SNF or other Hospital
• Purchase supplies and materials for the units
• Maintains safe and clean working environment
• Assisting managers and supervisors as need fax orders to other departments and hospitals
• Make the next shift board assignment and designed the phones and PSS to the nurses and techs Certified Marketplace In-Person Assister (40-60 HOURS WEEKLY) Provided in person assistance at an health insurance marketplace enrollment center SRA's Enrollment Assistance Program (EAP), through a multimillion dollar federal contract in support of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Systems (CMS)
• Completed training necessary to receive federal certification from the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), becoming recognized as a Marketplace IPA, certified to assist consumers in understanding the health insurance marketplace learning how they can benefit from consumer protections, and navigating the health insurance system to find the best coverage for their needs.
• Developed expertise in the health insurance application process, terminology, and specific knowledge relevant to qualifying for health insurance through the marketplace, including tax information and immigration status complexities.
• Successfully enrolled many consumers in Florida variety of different metallic level plans offered by providers on the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) Coordinated, travelled to, and attended high profile community events with the purpose of enrolling consumers.
• Provide general education about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and educate consumers about health insurance options. Front Desk Medical Assistant (40 HOURS WEEKLY)
• Provides support to the medical center, MCC, and licensed health care providers. Heavy interaction with patients, insurance companies, and pharmacies.
• Interacts with patients in a courteous, friendly, and caring manner.
• Schedules consultation s for medical practice through computerized system.
• Scans and upload new patient registration forms and patient information into IPHES.
• Collect co-payments and fees -for-service
• Verifies eligibility of insurance benefits and obtains authorization for care
• E-mail prescriptions to the pharmacist, obtains referral results and follow up with specialist's office
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at Small Business Administration
- CEO/Owner (24/7) at Kiki's Custom Stitches
- at Heart of Florida Hospital
- at SRA International
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma in Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
Continue all tasks and responsibilities of a Disaster Recovery Assistance.
● Member of Email Response Team and Problem Resolution.
● Produce documents for approved loans that the borrowers may need, including payoff requests, yearly interest statements, paid in full documents, pre-authorized debits, and monthly loan information. If unable to complete request for documents, refer their Servicing Officer or email that office on their behalf.
● Assist teammates with questions that survivors call in with which they may need additional guidance with, including doing research in available systems.
● Conduct outreach calls to applicant on business files that were declined or withdrawn to make them aware of resources partners, such as Small Business Development Centers (SBDC), that provide guidance with a reconsideration or re-acceptance request.
● Rectify any issues with getting in commitment documents into the SBA for final round of review before loan closing documents can be produced and sent to borrowers to sign and send back.
● Assist borrower in reviewing file to verify what is needed for subsequent disbursement of approved loan funds, such as executed Deed of Trust, progress certificate, title search, proof of insurance policies, and building permits.
● Review request for file advancements, loan payment issues, and file delay issues in an attempt to move them forward in the Processing Center or Finance Center.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at US Small Business Administration Office of Disaster Assistance
- Disaster Recovery Assistant at Small Business Administration Office of Disaster Assistance
- Marketing Event Representative at Seneca Gaming Corporation
- Assistant Store Manager at Clarks Bostonian Outlet
5 months at this Job
- - History & Political Science
Evaluated, and assisted disaster victims by providing, and/or reserving immediate safe shelter. Provided the preparation, and presentation of Insurance claims on behalf of the Insured. Evaluated, and negotiated Insurance loss settlements for Damaged Personal property, Business Interruptions, Additional Living expenses, and Temporary housing. Overseen the complete renovation, and restoration of damaged Houses, Buildings, and Businesses. Processed managed, and maintained files.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at Nationland Adjusting Co
- Operations Manager at Preferred Property Services inc
- Enclosure Technician at Anchor Board up & Glass co
- Labor Foreman at Thrush Construction Co
20 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Emergency Medical Technician
In addition to being a hazmat supervisor I simultaneously was involved with Servpro disaster recovery team. I have been with this department for the last several years, this department was responsible for all large commercial losses as well as responding to national disasters. Being a part of this team I have gained the experience of multiple commercial losses ranging from fire, wind as well as floods. I have taken multiple trips out of state for restoration projects caused by hurricanes such as hurricane Harvey, hurricane Michael, and hurricane Florence. My duties on these trips where to supervise large amounts of general labor on commercial projects ensuring the scope of work was performed in done correctly to Servpro as well as insurance standards. Various paperwork, logs and inventory was also involved.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at Servpro
- supervisor at HazMat Field
- Mitigation crew chief at Servpro of Saginaw
- Mitigation technician at Paul Davis Restoration
at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
9/17-5/18; 9/18-1/19 (temp position). Duties: Underwrote initial loan approvals and modifications for Federal disaster home loans; handled in-bound customer service inquiries; clearly & thoroughly explained program rules & procedures including application process, approval, funding, and post-approval modifications. Processed post-approval updates. Offered frequent assistance & guidance to less-experienced Agents. Escalated complex and high priority cases to Management when appropriate. COMMERCIAL BANKING & FINANCE Seasoned financial services professional with over 17 years of broad banking experience as Underwriter/Credit Analyst/Portfolio Manager. Analytical and collaborative team player with strong credit stewardship and business development skills. Vast and well-honed knowledge of economic trends and specific industries including manufacturing (food/other), energy/power generation, retail, aerospace, gaming, mining/metals, construction, automotive, and IT/business services. Areas of expertise: * MS products-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. * Bank proprietary & vendor data management systems * Financial Analysis, Risk Rating, Profit Models * Workload tracking, electronic approvals, forecasting * Strong customer service focus
- Loan Officer/Disaster Recovery Specialist at U.S. Small Business Administration-Office of Disaster Assistance
- Commercial Underwriter at FNB/Key Bank
- Sr. Portfolio Manager at Citizens Bank
- Portfolio Underwriter at Bank of America
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Corporate Financial Management
- BS - Finance
Deployed, connected, disconnected, maintained, refueled and recovered generators from cell sites Deployed, set up, maintained and recovered various assets for temporary bases Organized, deployed and received materials in the main company warehouse Coordinated and maintained overnight parking and refueling operations for our employers equiptment and vehicles Deployed mobile kitchens for catering operations. Helped set up, maintain, recover and work in those kitchens Worked on mobile lots as well as our main lot using the forklift and telescopic boom lift. Directed and worked security operations on multiple mobile sites I have been deployed to almost every hurricane since 2008 and several ice storms,. I have worked throughout the continental United States as well as Puerto Rico. My weekly hours ranged from 112-140 hours a week, sometimes for months on end.
- Disaster Recovery Specialist at Recovery Logistics
- Tower Foreman/owner at River services LLC
- Deckhand at
- Tower Hand at Site resources inc
10 years, 8 months at this Job
• Significant experience addressing strategic issues in disaster recovery operations including issues that have complex political and programmatic elements
• Established partnerships with FEMA, State, and Applicants
• Provides program oversight and expert technical assistance on recovery planning and community development related policies, principles, and procedures
• Conducts site visits representing the state/local agency or as a member of a negotiation team
• Coordinates with FEMA and State Environmental agencies on all environmental issues and historic guidance
• Independently performs technical work of a high degree of difficulty requiring the exercise of originality, initiative, and practical judgment in the application and adaptation of standardized engineering techniques and methods
• Has the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a changing work environment
• Has the ability to work independently and/or on a team Skills Used Communication Teamwork/Cooperation Work Ethic Responsibility Efficient Planning Positive Attitude Ability to Adapt
- Disaster Recovery Specialist (Public Assistance) at Department of Homeland Security
- Disaster Recovery Compliance Specialist at Providence Engineering
- Quality Control Specialist-B10 Consulting Group at ICF-International
- Mortgage Eligibility and Benefits Analyst II at Hammerman and Gainer
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Management
- B.S. - Business Administration / Management