* Ryder - Dispatch Clerk * Yazaki North America Inc - Dispatch Clerk * Central Baptist Hospital - Data Entry Operator
- Dispatch Clerk / CSR at Officeteam
- Supply Chain Analyst at REMEDY STAFFING at Ingersoll Rand, Trane Corp
- Stower at Amazon.com
- Family Support, Specialist at Commonwealth of Kentucky
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Responsibilities Answer customer inquiries, process paperwork and follow procedures concerning overages, shortages, damages, claims and the tracing of freight. Review Invoices, work with both central and local dispatch offices to assist in managing load schedules. Answer customer inquiries relating to rate quotes, appointments, ect. Perform data entry functions ( keying bills from manifest ). Accomplishments Ability to transition working from daytime to graveyard. Positive mindset to motivate my team. Dedication to carry out our daily tasks before the deadline. Skills Used Strong work ethic, ability to learn quickly, work from front office dispatch clerk to warehouse clerk.
- Dispatch Clerk at UPS Freight
- Floor Supervisor at Sheraton Hotel & Suites
- Restaurant Floor Supervisor at MONTEREY HILL RESTAURANT
- Switchboard Operator/Assistant Supervisor at CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY OF LOS ANGELES
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
5029 El Indio Hwy
As a clerk I dispatch drivers to the assigned dock to get material loaded.
• Receive drivers and assign their docks where material was placed in warehouse and have forklift driver begin to load.
• Answer calls and answer the questions to the best of my knowledge.
• Run payroll Thursday mornings and prepare deposits for Friday's payday.
- Dispatch Clerk at CWS Cross Docking Warehouse
- Legal Assistant at The Law Office of Priscilla Puente-Chacon
- Receptionist at Remnant Health Systems
- Administrative Assistant at Stallion Oilfield Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Dispatch bus operaters, prepare paperwork for their trip. For oncoming trips input everything into company system, organize paperwork, and liquidate/pay off bus operators. Schedule buses and bus operators for the next day.
- Dispatch Clerk at Omnibus Express
- Administrative Clerk at Richland College
- Call Center Agent at PFSweb
- Sales Agent at Baja Auto Insurance
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Accounting Office Specialist Program
Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner. Used AS400 to enter data, manifest bills, and plan and dispatch drivers Coordinated with supervisors and managers to move freight in a timely manner Created detailed reports about the movement times of linehaul drivers
- Dispatch Clerk at Kelly Services
- Hardlines Merchandiser at Kmart
- Crew at McDonalds
2 years, 10 months at this Job
I dispatch for 28 drivers (residential & commercial routes) also work closely to 2 route supervisors. I update routing, sequencing and changing when needed, posting work orders, batch daily charges for dispatch. I work closely with my peers to resolve customer concerns with with regards to waste wheelers and bins, go backs and extra pick ups. I also work closely with collections department for past due customers. Also attend a monthly safety meeting.
- Dispatch Clerk at Waste Connections
- Roll Off Customer Service/Dispatcher at Waste Connections
- Customer Service Representative at Waste Connections
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Log and complete all driver trips into RIMAS system
• Dispatch fleet to jobs based on call date and priority
• Run and verify driver time, mileage, and freight reports
• Create dispatch tickets and BOLs for driver trips
• Answer phone calls and create call sheets for jobs to be scheduled
• Communicate with Yard Inspector for commodity percentages and weight deductions
• Weigh all peddler, third-party, and personal fleet in and out on certified scale
- Dispatch Clerk at Metalico Inc
- Yard Office Assistant and Weighmaster Intern (paid & cert.) at Niagara Metals
- Debt Collection Specialist at Bank of America
- Receptionist at Fisk Distributing
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in International Relations - Business Economics
- Associates of Arts in History - Oral Communications
• Review invoices for any missing billing information/ inconsistencies
• Working with both central and local dispatch offices to assist in managing freight load schedules, dispatching city & linehaul drivers.
• Answering customer inquiries relating to rate quotes, appointments, customer service issues ex: filing claims & adjustments, processing shipping freight payments, etc.
• Performing data entry functions (i.e. keying bills from manifests, creating bills)
• Processing paperwork by scanning, reporting (using excel to relay quotas, payroll adjustments and organizing daily pickups & delivers for the drivers.
• OS&D- Overages, shortages & damages specialist. Reconciling freight and interacting with shippers for disposition on freight. Following up shipper and or consignee concerning overages, shortages, damages, claims, and the tracing of freight when lost or misrouted within the UPS Freight terminals.
- Dispatch Clerk at UPS
- Multimedia Solutions Representative at Clipper Magazine
- Business Development Manager at Time Payment Corp
- Senior Advertising Executive at Pennysaver USA Publishing
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminology
Dispatch clerks operate as office administrators and handle clerical projects, invoicing, and basic administrative tasks. They are critical to keeping the work environment efficient and productive. Filing needed paperwork in physical and digital forms answering the phone , while on the computer & also listening too walkie-talkie is also a major responsibility as a dispatch more like a front desk assistant only that your alone .
- Dispatch-clerk at Turner industries
- Cashier/Customer Service at Cash Magic Truck Plaza & Casino
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Super 1 Foods
- Footwear Sales Associate at Academy Sports + Outdoors
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
McCook Katie 443-5087 Worked in City Dispatch
- city Dispatch Clerk at Estes Express Trucking
- Clerk at Express Employment
- Customer Service Rep at Springfield Service
- Office Manager - Set up Billing service for office at Greenwood Chiropratic
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing and Coding