Dispatch manager and Customer service manager
- Dispatch Manager at Air America
- E-Commerce Manager at ARNOLD PALMER
- Research and Development Manager at Unity Automotive
at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
As the Dispatch Manager position, I support the pack-out and delivery of food, and will report to the Sr. Operations Director. This position ensures that hot food, snacks, breakfasts, beverages and condiments are fulfilled accurately prior to leaving the site.As a Dispatch Manager is responsible for the timely pack-out of all trucks and the readiness of all staging areas.
As the Dispatch Manager will provide training, supervision and support to all drivers, including when drivers assist with the pack-out line. Additionally, the Dispatch Manager is responsible for maintenance of the vehicle fleet, facility and equipment used during pack-out and delivery. They will monitor food safety on the trucks and bring issues to the Production Managers’ attention.as needed.
• Assist in the training of new drivers.
• Supervise drivers and loading of the trucks, facilitate daily driver meetings and assist in regularly scheduled evaluations of drivers.
• Ready drivers for the pack-out line, ensuring they arrive on time and ready to begin.
• Conduct periodic ride audits to ensure efficiency and accuracy in delivery.
• Serve as a secondary back-up driver when a driver is absent.
• Validate driver hours and gas receipts.
• Spot-check truck cleanliness and resolve related problems.
• Support preventive maintenance on all vehicles (including corporate vehicles) and keep DMV documents up to date.
• Develop and maintain list of equipment and fleet maintenance service providers; maintain fixit log and arrange maintenance as required.
• Manage inventory of utensils, small ware and other equipment being kept at schools.
• Perform a wide range of warehouse manager duties.
- Dispatch Manager at Revolution Foods
- OTR Driver at West End Trucking
- Driver & Technical Team Associate at Fry's Electronics
- General Manager of Operations at Wise Choice Trans Corp
9 months at this Job
- A & B - California Sexual Harassment Training Model A & B
Dispatch Manager / Driver Supervisor
- Dispatch Manager - Driver Supervisor at RRTS
- Dispatch Driver Coordinator at CourierNet, Inc
- Dispatch Manager / Production Manager at UPS - Production and Dispatch
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- BA - Business Admin & Communication
I started with the company when it had 12 trucks and left it when it had almost 90. I grew with the company and became the dispatch manager over 11 other dispatchers and love my job. I continued on and worked for a couple more companies the were all interconnected and learned DOT requirements and the ins and outs of transportation.
- Dispatch Manager at Transportation Companies
- Cabinet Maker/Installer at Prosper Cabinets
5 years, 2 months at this Job
My duties as an administrative dispatch manager were answering the phone, data entry bided on truckers, dealt with customers and brokers complaints (late deliveries or pickups mostly), filed paperwork, faxed copies of bids and orders to customers.
- Administrative Dispatch Manager at Sigi and Son Transportation
- Construction Helper at M & N Contractors
- Electrician Trainee at REW Group
- Electrician Trainee at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Management Curriculum
El Paso, TX
• 2017 - Current Accomplished in developing effective processes and directing complex logistics functions for multimillion-dollar projects. DISPATCH MANAGER /OFFICE MANAGER Excel at coordinating tasks of numerous internal divisions and external agencies to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of equipment, materials, and resources. Advanced expertise in reviewing invoices and shipping manifests to ensure full compliance with local customs and international regulations. Oversaw dispatching, routing, tracking, and shipping activities to ensure safe, prompt, and accurate delivery of transportation equipment. Trained and coached staff on new tracking procedures. Communicated operational needs to senior management. Monitored all transportation operations, including quality controls, to ensure transportation services met contract obligations as well as local and national government regulatory requirements. Served as transportation liaison between various organizations. KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Achieved 99.5% average delivery rate on all assignments with no loss of materials or assets.
• Updated office procedure and organization resulting in 30% office supplies
• Increased production by 15% by switching to full electronic based.
- DISPATCH MANAGER /OFFICE MANAGER at JR Trucking
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR at SOUTHWEST UNIVERSITY
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST PRN - CORE LAB at DEL SOL MEDICAL CENTER
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST - CORE LAB at UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER OF EL PASO
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Oversee all duties of The Dispatch department, consisting of four team members and twenty service technicians. Ensure the appropriate service technician is assigned to the appropriate call to ensure the Branch is maximizing every opportunity to reach and exceed monetary goals. Issue invoices and equipment to technicians, process invoices and dig packets daily to present for payroll. Quality Assurance Manager for the Branch, resolving issues and complaints. Worked closely with Salespersons, organizing schedules, processing payments. Tracked daily and monthly sales reports, communicating with Corporate.
- Dispatch Manager at Rescue Rooter
- Customer Service Representative at Maverik, Inc
- Dispatcher, Emergency Road Service at AAA
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Education
Coordinating all office functions, supervising and training a team of service writers and dispatchers. Initially started as Administrative Assistant, then promoted to Office / Dispatch Manager.
● New hire and out processing, I-9 management, insurance, 401K
● Disputing / Investigating issues with the BBB, Texas Plumbing Board, and TWC
● Invoice processing & deposits / AR / AP / payroll / petty cash / reconciliation
● Notary, loan processing, hot check processing, liens, disputing chargebacks
● Project permitting for the Austin metro area and beyond
● Parts management and procurement, selecting vendors
● Writing television ads, helping with the website, phone book advertising
● Reviewing recorded phone calls, answering phones and filling in for dispatch as needed Best Office of 5 per Audit, Wrote Invoice Manual
- Office / Dispatch Manager at AAA Auger
- Consultant at Multiple Companies
- Webmaster - PR Manager at Opera Software AS
5 years at this Job
Performs daily routing of field service work orders using established workforce management
• Provides coordination of schedules and directs work of Dispatchers in absence of Manager; works closely with Manager to administer the Dispatch function
• Manages technician routes using established workforce management system to ensure customer commitments are met (i.e. install and service calls)
• Interprets data from the established workforce management system to identify current and potential scheduling problems
• Tracks network trouble and repair. Provides telephone assistance and support to Technicians during troubleshooting and repair
• Makes suggestions and recommendations to Supervisors and Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations
• Maintain and manage a positive work environment by interacting in a professional and polite manner with guests, team members, and park management
- Dispatch Manager at World Class Heating & Cooling Inc
- Customer Service / Dispatcher at AquaCal AutoPilot
- Executive Assistant / Dispatch Manager at Dependable Locks Inc
- Operator at City Of New York, Long Island City
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - ACADEMICS
Receive orders and enter into computer, assign load to equipment and driver in a manner to ensure on time pick up and delivery and to meet the FMCSA hours of service regulations and customers' requirements, prepare and issue all delivery documentation to the driver, update computerized dispatch and assure driver accurately completes and turns in all required paperwork; Daily interfaces with the customer, in a courteous manner, using independent judgment when handling loads based on the economics of the situation, equipment specifications and availability and driver availability and contacts the customer to apprise them of any delay or other arrangement once load is accepted; Perform a regular yard check, and inform relief of the next dispatcher shift, if applicable; Work with Port system to ensure timely return or pick up of inbound or outbound freight. Recommend to the Terminal Manager any disciplinary action felt necessary and actively participates in the Company progressive discipline system of proper communication, setting expected standards and time required for review, documentation and assurance the associate is aware of the consequences of non-conformance; Assist the terminal manager with the development, implementation, training and measurement of the Quality Process, communication and documentation of incidents and or accidents and responses to shipper or consignee complaints
- Dispatch Manager at IBV LLC
- Dispatcher/Office Manager at Signature Global
- Driver/ Dispatcher (Back Up) at MV Transportation
- Service Agent/ Receptionist at Hall Automotive
3 years, 5 months at this Job