I am a Security Officer at SugarHouse Casino. I also am a Security Dispatch Officer there as well.
- Security Dispatch Officer at SugarHouse Casino
- Grill Cook and Cashier at Sunoco APlus Convenience Stores
- Cook/Prep at Pizza Hut
- Game Day Event Staff, Eagles 50/50 Raffle Ticket Seller at Lincoln Financial Field/Philadelphia Eagles
4 months at this Job
Internal patrol: responding to codes of service ranging from problems with patients, visitors, staff, theft, vandalism, fires, medical, opening doors, routine checks of units and buildings, patient and room searches, escorts, cover limited access areas, psych watches in ER and psych units, assist with combative patients
• External patrol: parking enforcement, provide escorts for students and staff from dorms and inside the medical district, patrol hospital grounds, dorms, parking garage, presidents of hospital residents, respond to codes of service to off campus sites, foot patrol
• Have been chosen to take part as an armed officer within the security department.
• Part of the Hospital Hazmat Response Team
• Trained in CCURE 9000, Dispatch Officer.
- Dispatch Officer / Armed Officer at Rush University Medical Center
- Security Officer at Chicago Cubs
- Student Dorm at Securitas Security
- Service Advisor at Pep Boys Auto
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Automotive
• Provided dispatch support for staff while also monitoring and reviewing CCTV feeds upon request or necessity
• Assisted walk-in guests and phones with query regarding lost items, people, or directions
• Relayed communication between management, officers, clients, and guests via phone or radio
- Dispatch Officer at Allied Universal
- Security Officer & Field Training Officer at Allied Universal
- Package Handler at Materials Handler, United Parcel Service
1 year at this Job
- High school - Diploma
• Provided Private Security for large and small companies.
• Wrote detailed logs of any events that occurred during my shift.
• Logged new dealership vehicles in and out of controlled, gated site.
• Conducted foot patrols of site.
• Acted as visual deterrent.
• Transcribed patrol officer and guard reports. Emailed clients and/or management.
• Dispatched Patrol Officers to alarms.
• Assisted with scheduling of employees.
• Sent/Received faxes and emails.
• General office duties.
- Security Officer/Dispatch Officer at PSSP/First Security
- Customs Protection Officer/ Transportation Security at G4S secure solutions
- Primary Skills Instructor at Youth Education Services
- Support Staff at Breakthrough Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Fire Science
Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones. Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules. Relay work orders, messages, or information to or from work crews, supervisors, or field inspectors, using telephones or two-way radios. Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information. Advise personnel about traffic problems, such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, or other hazards. Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
- Dispatch Officer at Allied Universal Security Services
- Personal Care Aide at Home Healthcare
- Receptionist at Wellness Homecare
5 years at this Job
- High school - Biology
- High school
• Dispatch property patrols to patrol officers
• Documented dispatch patrols into ITrack logging system.
• Pass down infomation to following shift
• monitored Gentec Closed Circuit Televising system.
• Documented all incidents
• answered phone calls
• Allowed access to employees and deliveries
- Dispatch Officer at Cerner Corporation
- Security Officer at Sheraton Hotel
- Asset Protection Associate at JCPenney
- Asset Protection Detective at TJmaxx
4 months at this Job
- BA - Criminal Justice
Role: Dispatch officer. SDR patrole. bike patrole. monitor CCTV
• Experienced Officer Description: To secure my position as a officer.I will Demonstrate. neatness. efficiency. and a strong sense of responsiblity.
- Dispatch officer/Lobby security officer at Shetler Security
- High rise security officer (bldg) at Pacwest security
- Security set watch officer at Warner Bros Entertainment Group
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - History. Biology. English
• Operated the dispatch systems
• Visually observed and operated CCTV systems
• Conducted security checks of the perimeter of the mall
• Provided assistance to tenants as needed
• Checked vendors in and out of the delivery tunnel as needed
• Provided customer service by assisting with directions to stores and surrounding areas
- Security and Dispatch Officer at Allied Universal Security- Horton Plaza
- Pharmacy Sales Clerk/Cashier at Wall Mart
- Cashier/Customer Service Desk at Home Depot
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Hours per week: 40 Security Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Keep all staff, patients, and civilians safe from harm. Patrol all areas of IHS property and buildings along with all staff properties and homes. Make hourly checks of all inside/outside areas. Ensure that there are no vandalizing or theft of IHS buildings, properties, supplies & equipment. Also as a security dispatch I watch the cameras while the (security) coworker is out patrolling areas of IHS. Keep shift logs of daily activities; receive service & emergency calls by telephone, radio system, and/or call button; Question the caller to determine where the call should be transferred to; prepare reports as necessary; assist in training new dispatch if needed. Clean surrounding areas when on shift. Transport patients when needed. Perform other duties when asked by supervisor Supervisor: Joe Herman ((605)867-3289) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Security Dispatch Officer at Oglala Sioux Tribe - IHS
- Secretary at Oglala Sioux Tribe - Emergency Youth Shelter
- HR Administrative Assistant at Prairie Wind Casino
- Front desk/Night auditor at Prairie Wind Casino
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - three minutes
Type in and receive all information officers provide during the shift. Prepare reports, letters, emails and notifications. Resume all events that happened during shift and communicate them to officers in next shift. In charge of making important calls such as: ambulance, police and firefighters. Also taking calls and answering emails.
- Dispatch Officer at Ranger American
- Security Officer at G4S
- Sales Clerk at Caribbean Trading Company
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Administrative Assistant
- Vocacional - Accounting Assistant