* Direct supervision of 35+ associates with regards to daily production performance at the distribution center. * Member of safety committee which duties included insuring a safe, efficient warehouse facility operations by advocating safety measures and training. * Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across all departments in order to implement strategic solutions. * Certified Train the Trainer on Crown Industrial Equipment * Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
- Distribution Center Supervisor at HomeGoods Distribution Center
- Distribution Warehouse Lead at American Tire Distributors
- Car Yard Manager at Sierra Auction Management
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
• Acting Operations Manager for Second shift;
• Delivered monthly Ashley and OSHA employees trainings
• Controlled and scheduled workflow daily using High jump and AS400 software
• Ensuring quality and on-time delivery in full on all shipments going out;
• Supervised and monitored 120 workers in shipping, receiving and straight truck departments; as well mentored department supervisors
• Provided support for second-level supervisor positions of Lead and Training;
• Engaged individual performance promoting high staff buy-in and excellence in performance;
• Met performance goals for Shipping team;
• Responsible for building good employee relations with all staff;
• Enhanced home distribution center performance records that exceed all Company Distribution centers;
• Established open feedback from employees for Continuous process improvement.
- Senior Distribution Center Supervisor at ASHLEY FURNITURE INDUSTRIES, Inc
- Distribution Center Shipping Supervisor at PTO
- Distribution Center Receiving Supervisor at
- Warehouse Lead Receiving Supervisor at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Sports Management
- AA degree
• Oversaw a team of 100 hourly associates
• Engaged, developed and motivated Associates while ensuring morale is at high esteem
• Encouraged and fostered an environment where diverse backgrounds are valued and respected
• Developed strong communication networks within the departments to ensure smooth operations
• Managed a safe workplace by advocating safety training and ensured employees are equipped in case of accidents
• Collaborated across departments to ensure the highest level of customer service are practiced internally and externally
• Utilized leadership and operational talents to be a part of a collaborative team in order to execute and achieve goals . Utilized Kpi to monitor work flow . Utilized Six Sigma to monitor the performances, productivity and inventory. .
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Marshall's Distribution Center
- Director of Operations at Valley Church
- Life Coach at
- Assistant Store Manager at Stein Mart
at this Job
- - Training
- - General Studies
• Provide training and continuous direction to over 50 associates with regards to proper work methods in order to efficiently maximize and surpass established Output Per Hour goals
• Engage, develop and motivate Associates while ensuring high morale level through appropriate interventions, such as probationary reviews, performance goal setting, and frequent and candid conversations in order to drive high performing individuals and teams.
• Manage a safe workplace by advocating safety training and ensuring accident preparedness is adhered to through excellent housekeeping standards.
• Inspire and foster an environment where diverse backgrounds are respected and valued
- Distribution Center Supervisor at TJX Distribution Center
- Infrastructure Section Manager at U.S. Air Force
- Plans and Programs Supervisor at U.S. Air Force
- Senior Network Control Center Manager at U.S. Air Force
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Design
• Led the warehouse staff to operate and facilitate the daily work of the Caesarstone distribution center.
• Managed the performance reporting of the distribution center including inventory levels, supply cost control, staff overhead and other expenditures.
• Established daily and weekly distribution goals and objectives.
• Ensured the execution of deliveries throughout the tristate area.
• Supervised a group of up to 12 docks and 10-12 employees for loading and unloading as well as daily shipping and receiving.
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER SUPERVISOR at CEASERSTONE LTD
- ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER/CORPORATE SALES TRAINER at ALTA VISTA GROUP
- CO-OWNER at JULIAN'S TRUCKING COMPANY
- multimedia data entry at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
§ Presently supervise and monitor a 250,000 square foot distribution center that services sixty local and out of state locations with a team of 60 associates from over 4 departments. § Ensure all stocks are pulled and loaded into the dedicated LTL carriers with accompanying and necessary documents, in conjunction with delivery schedules maintaining a minimum accuracy rate of 99%. § Coordinate manpower requirements by increasing or decreasing personnel and overtime to meet changing conditions. § Implements new SOP’s that reduced receiving time by 80%, increased inventory put-away by over 30% and reduced errors in MHE bulk drops by over 50%.
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Fleetpride
- Logistics Manager at ROYAL GOURMET
- Logistics Supervisor at Aspen Brand
- Warehouse Manager at ADVANCED DIABETIC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Management
- Bachelor's - Digital Media
• Staffed, cross-trained, evaluated and developed team members in different areas of the distribution center.
• Schedule team members to effectively meet the demands of the facility through best practices.
• Perform daily audits on team members to ensure quality and accuracy.
• Held daily meeting with team members to improve safety throughout the distribution center.
• Coach and counsel employees for not following company policies and procedures.
• Perform daily Observation on employees to advise proper coaching and areas where employees need to improve.
• Experience with EXE Warehouse management systems
• Managed and audited team members timekeeping through ADP Advantage System.
• Audited Inventory levels and BD & L (breakage, damage, and loss) daily before end of shift
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Auto Plus Pep Boys Distribution Center San Bernardino
- Warehouse Supervisor at Big 5 Distribution Center Riverside
- Forklift Operator at General Warehouse men
- Package Handler at FedEx Ground
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - progress
- High School Diploma
North America's leading distributor of uniforms and equipment to the public safety market. Carries over 1700 different public safety related merchandise.
• Provide direction and guidance to associates to assure daily productivity and quality standards are achieved. Establish work procedures and processes both standards and strategic directives. Conduct continual evaluation of processes and procedures and execute new methods to improve area operations and efficiency.
• Hire, train and evaluate performance of associates. Address all disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy. Assure necessary manpower is scheduled appropriately to achieve all operational goals.
• Assure associates are properly trained and coached to efficiently and effectively perform in cross functional areas of the operation and that they have the appropriate tools and resources to perform tasks assigned. Provide efficient and productive communication within the warehouse as well as with other departments.
• Examine work for accuracy, neatness and compliance to policy and procedure. Provide statistical and performance feedback on a regular basis to each team member to maximize performance. Troubleshoot issues as they arise and implement efficient and effective resolution. Maintain necessary spreadsheets to track business metrics to include daily recaps.
• Performed time-keeping functions within ADP to include monitoring and validating time cards, monitoring and validating attendance exceptions and entering scheduling changes. Ongoing monitoring of employee safety and conformance to all safety guidelines. Responsible for managing any safety and security issues that arise in the warehouse.
• Flex personal shift as needed to meet business needs to include changing to an earlier or later shift start time based on the changing needs of the Distribution Center to include week day and weekend schedule.
- Outbound Distribution Center Supervisor at GALLS. LLC
- Production Supervisor at AYRSHIRE ELECTRONICS
- Manufacturing Coach at CREATION TECHNOLOGIES
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor - Service Bureau Departments at CPI Card Group of Nevada
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management
- - Business Sciences
• Support the Distribution Center in assessing the quality control procedures of the printed material for Members and Providers
• Oversee and document the process of incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis
• Maintain strict adherence to all departmental procedures in order to avoid potential HIPAA violations
• Continuously work closely with the team to add to the process knowledge and documentation in place
• Work with Facilities Management to coordinate jobs being completed by contractors
• Set priorities for daily outbound print production to meet the business needs and comply with established regulatory time frames
• Hold regularly scheduled staff meetings that are well planned and provide opportunity for information sharing and problem-solving
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Fidelis Care
- Collections Specialist at T.S.I
- Distribution Supervisor at Kaleida Health
- District Manager at Community Papers of WNY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
* Develop and document departmental policy and procedures * Leads and oversees the day to day activities of a certain department within the Distribution Center. * Supervises 13 employees, so that the department functions are carried out in an efficient and timely matter. * Key operator for a variety major office equipment including; postage machine, Kodak scanner, address printer and inserter machine. * Manages the performance reporting of the distribution center including inventory levels, supply cost control, staff overhead and other expenditures. * Establishes daily and weekly distribution goals and objectives and ensures the execution. * In charge of implementing programs that will ensure the smooth workings of the department. * Ensures employee compliance to protocols and standards * Supervises inbound deliveries to ensure accuracy * Audit and maintain all print jobs prior to mailing * Approver with system for company (internal) requests from our department * Confirms the inventory is clearly identified and readily accessible * Ensures products for delivery are routed to the appropriate clients * Maintains a clean and safe working environment * Fosters a high degree of morale among team members * Trains veteran employees to ensure that their skills are at par with the newest methods, standards and regulations. * Receive, store and handle products effectively in the distribution center. * Manage inventory control system based on company policies * Supervise all the activities in the distribution center as per standards operating policies * Follow company procedures and safety policies at all times * Maintains and orders office supplies along with Distribution Center supplies through the eProcurement system. * Provide assistance to team members and conduct trainings as needed. * Monitor team performance and provide feedback for improvements. * Identify appropriate resources, perform daily workload assignments, and make staffing adjustments. * Develop continuous improvement initiatives to ensure quality, productivity and safety. * Write and administer annual Associate performance evaluations. Conduct regular career development and performance conversations * Maintain and approve team's hours (scheduled, requested PTO) through WorkDay system
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Fidelis Care New York
- Team Lead at Distribution Center
- Distribution Associate at Distribution Center
- File Room Associate at Distribution Center
4 years at this Job