Supervised a team of 20 personnel and provided daily work schedules, job proficiency training, administrative management, personal coaching, and performance evaluations. Conducts customer analysis, prepares high-level customer briefings, and manages project teams. Developed statistical information and prepared reports to address potential problems related to supply and logistics operations. Prepares graphs, reports, and charts and presented to management displaying the optimization of available resources at quarterly training meetings for years Planned, organized, and developed, daily, weekly, monthly, and annual training/operating schedules.
• Plans and coordinates the day-to-day activities of hourly team members to complete the daily workload and be able to achieve and exceed performance objectives.
• Trains, motivates, coaches and develops hourly team members, including providing frequent and constructive feedback, recognizing good performance, and coaching for improvement.
• Improved Receiving department LOS dramatically through processing all inbound freight within the order of receipt.
• Utilized Manhattan Warehouse management systems to monitor inventory in the distribution center.
• Ensured a safe work environment by promoting safe behaviors, safety awareness, and personal accountability, and by identifying and addressing potential hazards.
• Maintained responsibility for the overall planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and delivery of all projects prioritized in alignment with client expectations and business needs. Key Achievements
• Consistently maintained a 98% or higher fill rate on shift resulting in improved service and replenishment to stores
• Improved overall quality and presentation of outbound loads through sound logistics practices.
• Implemented continuous improvement initiatives in warehouse processes that improved quality and reduce costs by $340,000.
• Drastically decreased trailer detention fees by receiving freight within the allotted 48-hour processing window.
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER SUPERVISOR at Tractor Supply Company Distribution
- LIABILITY CLAIMS ADJUSTER at GEICO
- SHIPPING & RECEIVING SUPERVISOR at ACADEMY SPORTS & OUTDOORS DISTRIBUTION
- LOSS PREVENTION ASSOCIATE at ACADEMY SPORTS & OUTDOORS DISTRIBUTION
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Business Administration/ Marketing and Management
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE - Business Administration
90015 As a Distribution Center supervisor I constantly have to be ensuring the timely distribution of various products and goods to national destinations. Adept at interrupting and executing complex instructions. I have learned to specialize in establishing durable client relationships. Manage a 300,000 square foot distribution center employing over 60 workers. Supervise a team of 4 group leaders and 45 associates. Directed the work of over 20 independent contractors. Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate associates. I have learned to met multiple logistic requirements and deadlines, Create financial forecasts; achieved recognition to advance to distribution manager. Analyze developments in the business and provided feedback to management on company progress. Monitor equipment depreciation to chart necessary technology developments and additional services. Work independently and proactively to develop documents on required works in process. Develop employee production incentive programs to increase productivity. Ensure the implementation of state and federal safety guidelines. Analyze warehouse processes and prepared efficiency reports. Prepare quarterly performance evaluations. Implemented and maintained database of all inventory and identified inaccuracies. Maintain database of stored products and available resources. Hold monthly team meetings. Manage all warehouse duties including the loading and unloading of materials. Monitor volume of work and ensured proper staffing as well as deal with employee issues ranging from time off requests to scheduling change settings.
- CURACAO DISTRIBUTION CENTER SUPERVISOR at CURACAO
- CURACAO DISTRIBUTION CENTER GROUP LEADER at CURACAO
- Freight Auditor / Receiving Clerk at CURACAO
- Picker/Packager at WHATEVER IT TAKES TRANSMISSIONS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Automotive Technology
Control Inventory and movement of all materials in and from Distribution Center for both Tropitone locations (California and Florida)
- Distribution Center Supervisor/Lead at Tropitone Furniture
- Distribution Supervisor at Fashionnova
- Manager/Supervisor at NOV-WILSON
- Warehouse Supervisor at VITAS HME SOLUTIONS
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Managed Distribution Center transfer operation to ensure efficient, timely and claims free handling
• Worked and executed inbound planning for efficient delivery in city operations
- Distribution Center Supervisor at ArcBest Corporation
- Account Manager at ArcBest Corporation
- Operations Supervisor at ArcBest Corporation
- Management Trainee at ArcBest Corporation
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
Supervises warehouse associates with regard to daily production performance within the Distribution Center's Departments (receiving, lay-up, selection, shipping, etc.) Meet or exceed volume and department productivity goals. Ensure safe, efficient warehouse facility operations by advocating safety training & accident preparedness. Have the ability to analyse and make staffing adjustments to respond to work flow. Adhere to proper work methods and safety & union standards. Regulates the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center to avoid delays and maintains the highest possible efficiency. Develops and motivates warehouse associates, resolves associate relations issues and provides a positive work atmosphere. Conducts performance appraisals and monitors progress of associates. Establish and maintain collaborate relationship across all levels of departments in order to implement strategic solutions. Foster and reinforce a positive, collaborative environment that respects and values diversity.
- Distribution Center Supervisor at TJX
- Account Manager / Donor Recruitment at American Red Cross
- Daily Team Supervisor Call Center Performance at American Red Cross
- Northern California Supervisor at American Red Cross
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - American Red Cross Management Program
- Bachelors - Business Management
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
I am an adaptable, professional with significant experience leading and organizing production teams. Seeking a challenging position as a Manufacturing Production / Distribution Center Supervisor and Warehouse Supervisor. I have a diversified experience in manufacturing operations with the ability to adapt to changing business situations and identify and solve problems. I've Utilized JIT work order release to build schedules, and increased team moral by using "Zenger Miller" front line management concept. Experienced with Microsoft office including; Word, Excel, Access. Also experienced with; AS400, Kronos, Lean Procedure, Inventory Control, ISO Policy and Procedure and Safety policy and Enforcement. Spreadshirt Inc. Las Vegas, NV. 2017-Present Creative Platform for Custom T-Shirt Designer. Fulfillment Supervisor Manage staff by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Maintain a safe and clean work environment, educating and directing staff and maintain compliance with established policies and procedures. Resolve personal issues by analyzing data, investigation, identifying their optimal level of personal growth. Coaching and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures. Maintain quality by establishing and enforcing organizational standards. Monitor personnel and resources, establish priorities, monitor progress, resolve problems issues and ensure the operation of all equipment.
- Distribution Center Supervisor and Warehouse Supervisor at ISO Policy and Procedure and Safety policy and Enforcement
- Manager at Dee's House Of New Beginnings
- Warehouse Supervisor at Masterbrand Cabinets Corporation
- Production Supervisor at Capital Cabinet Corporation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business
- Customer Order Fulfillment
● Support the value stream within the Supplier to Customer process flow of a multi-shift, high volume order fulfillment distribution center by supervising the daily operations of my department.
● Monitor and enhance employees' individual performance through clearly defined expectations, training, coaching and standard work to achieve required results with regard to safety, quality, productivity and attendance, processes and championship team values.
● Drive employee initiatives to create and promote an environment where employees are involved, empowered, and committed to the success of the DC team.
•Responsible for all aspects of performance management (recruit, retain, and manage) for a team of 20-30 employees with an emphasis on their development, success, and building a community environment which includes the day-to-day scheduling, staffing, material management, compliance, training and auditing activities.
● Ensuring compliance with company policies/procedures, including but not limited to Grainger, OSHA, DOT, ISO9001:2008 and EPA regulations.
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Grainger, Inc
- Production Supervisor - Paint Dept at General Motors, Inc
- Operations Manager at Sefar, Inc
- Operations Manager at J & A Industries, Inc
3 years at this Job
• Oversee training of staff preparing to institute new warehouse management system
• Conduct performance evaluations; recommend improvements and establish team goals
• Direct work of staff engaged in receiving and distribution of supplies used by member hospitals
• Implement and oversee records from staff, ensuring accuracy and complete documentation
• Aid in inventory control, achieving ideal corporate turnover and service levels
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Corporate Distribution Logistics, Johns Hopkins Health Systems
- Team Lead/Student Account Analyst/Admissions Specialist at Laureate Education, Inc
- Enrollment Counselor/ Academic Advisor at Apollo Group, Inc
- Regional Manager at Seasonal Retail Service, Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art in Communications - Communications
Overseen the day to day operation of the facility. I also supervised tasks associated with the receipt, storage, and shipment of product while meeting productivity, quality, safety, behavioral and attendance expectations. I effectively and efficiently used established procedures, tools, equipment, and technologies to complete transactions related to inbound and outbound processes with a distribution center. Furthermore, I safely performed assigned warehouse functions utilizing established processes, procedures and tools while meeting performance expectations for productivity, quality, safety and attendance. Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc. Complies with Grainger policies, guidelines and procedures as well as state and federal regulations, OSHA and Hazardous Material requirements in the storage, handling and movement of product. Extreme Pizza Corporation, Modesto, CA Delivery Driver/Assistant Manager 11/07-03/2011 As an Assistant Manager at Extreme Pizza I was responsible for opening and closing the register. I managed daily and weekly inventory, controlling labor and ensuring the opening and closing of the store following all safety procedures. I also delivered to customer to their homes and place of business. I would collect money and coupons from customers and signature with required verification of ID from credit card / charge-account customers. I also promoted the company by conducting public relations as well displaying logo on my car roof. I also prepared pizzas and conducted customer service duties. I also washed dishes, operate pizza oven, assemble pizza boxes, sweeps floors, perform closing tasks to company standards and waits on customers. I was also expected to perform multiple duties at any given time. I have a California driver's license that is required for the above job.
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Grainger
- Office Assistant at New Dimensions Foster Family Agency, Inc
- Computer Tech at Johansen High School Regional Occupational Program
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- AA - Psychology
- High School Diploma
Support team leads and direct reports quickly to solve issues within the distribution center, supervise 100 employees. Participates in picking and packing orders. High priority on coaching and training new in-coming employees in receiving department.
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER SUPERVISOR at FASHION NOVE
- OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR 2 at KANEISABLE WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS
- DOCK SUPERVISOR - UNION SETTING at YRC FRIEGHT
- OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR - RMA at GEODIS LOGISTICS
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Project Management Administration