* Direct supervision of 35+ associates with regards to daily production to include a high emphasis on shipping and receiving while maintaining excellent performance at the distribution center. * Member of safety committee which duties included insuring a safe, efficient warehouse facility operations by advocating safety measures and training. * Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across all departments in order to implement strategic solutions. * Certified Train the Trainer on Crown Industrial Equipment * Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
* Direct supervision of 35+ associates with regards to daily production to include a high emphasis on shipping and receiving while maintaining excellent performance at the distribution center.
* Member of safety committee which duties included insuring a safe, efficient warehouse facility operations by advocating safety measures and training.
* Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across all departments in order to implement strategic solutions.
* Certified Train the Trainer on Crown Industrial Equipment
* Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
- Distribution Center Supervisor at HomeGoods Distribution Center
- Distribution Warehouse Lead at American Tire Distributors
- Car Yard Manager at Sierra Auction Management
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
• Led the warehouse staff to operate and facilitate the daily work of the Caesarstone distribution center.
• Managed the performance reporting of the distribution center including inventory levels, supply cost control, staff overhead and other expenditures.
• Established daily and weekly distribution goals and objectives.
• Ensured the execution of deliveries throughout the tristate area.
• Supervised a group of up to 12 docks and 10-12 employees for loading and unloading as well as daily shipping and receiving.
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER SUPERVISOR at CEASERSTONE LTD
- ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER/CORPORATE SALES TRAINER at ALTA VISTA GROUP
- CO-OWNER at JULIAN'S TRUCKING COMPANY
- multimedia data entry at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
23236 My duties were to pull and stock car parts in a timely manner and also help out on the put wall by sorting parts into the specific totes that they belong to. I also had to make sure all the trucks got out on time and had all of the car parts that each store needed.
- Napa Distribution Center Supervisor at Napa Distribution Center
- Pet Valu Sales Associate at
- Jiffy Lube Lube Technician at
- Napa Distribution Center Warehouse Associate at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Manages all aspects of the Distribution Center. Responsible for shipping, receiving, and cycle counting of all inventory in the warehouse as well as the cleanliness of the facility.
- Distribution Center Supervisor at C&W Services
- Director of Operations at Brown Distributing Co., Inc
- at Brown Distributing Co., Inc
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Brown Distributing Co., Inc
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business
• Oversee daily operation of Distribution Center Associates and ensure merchandise is properly and efficiently picked to fill store and regional D.C. orders
• Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes such as inventory
• Analyze data to determine the appropriate course of action.
• Responsible ongoing associates training and assignment delegation
• Provide primary input towards performance evaluations of Distribution Associates
• Responsible for hiring, disciplining and terminating employees
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Petco
- Night Shift Warehouse Manager at United Distribution
- Logistical Services-Part-time Shipping and Receiving at University of North Georgia
- Warehouse Worker at Winn-Dixie Warehouse
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administer
Provides Supervision of a 80,000 sq. ft of refrigerated Distribution Center. Supervise 35 floor associates in a Union environment assigning work schedules and work assignments. Responsible for loading of 250 trailers 320,000 cases and 220,000 cases received per week. Familiar with AS 400, RF Warehouse Inventory Management System, Cycle Counts and FIFO System Formats.
- Distribution Center Supervisor at SORRENTO LACTALIS, Inc
- Distribution Lead at American Sales Company
- Trainer/ full case selector at American Sales Company
- Warehouse Associate at M & T Bank
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Regents Diploma
Recently transitioned from Assistant Distribution Center Manager with TCI (Bullet Points Below) to Newly formed partnership company. Relocated and merged two prosperous distribution centers (Carroll Tire and TCI) into a single entity in 2019, NTW National Tire Wholesale. Responsible for overseeing operations at this new facility as coach, captain, and mentor to a sales, logistic, warehouse staff of twenty to thirty full time associates.
- Distribution Center Supervisor at NTW National Tire Wholesale
- Assistant Distribution Center Manager at Michelin Corporation
- General Manager at Monro, Inc
- General Manager at Merchants Tire and Auto
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
Responsibilities * Supervise a warehouse team of 25 material handlers and a shipping office team of 6 clerical associates in fast paced laboratory supply distribution center * Manage cross-functional workforce by utilizing labor models projections * Develop warehouse action plans and implement process improvement initiatives in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 Standard * Ensure associates follow SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and meet performance standards in compliance with company policies and FDA regulations * Monitor and present Key Performance Indicators to Director of Distribution, providing root cause analysis of variances * Maintain performance, attendance, payroll, safety and DOT records for direct reports within company's Good Record Keeping guidelines Accomplishments * Reduced outbound shipping cost by maximizing trailer capacity * Reduced hazardous material discrepancies and frustrated shipments by 90% * Increased material handler throughput through streamlined SOPs * Created Associated Engagement Program to improve associate morale
- Distribution Center Supervisor at VWR International
- Technical Services Support Specialist at VWR International
- Distribution Clerk Dangerous Goods Specialist at VWR International
- Shipping Operations Manager at The Neat Company
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - General Studies - Individualized
• Responsible for
• Resolving and receipt of all problematic and Unscheduled product coming into the distribution center, overseeing a team of 10 - 25 associates.
• Routinely partnering with relevant teams such as Allocators, PO Coordinators and MPAs to devise processing plans for special buys that provide the best overall path for the business as a whole.
• Collaborate on and monitor the communications between my team and the merchants verbally and through email ensuring information, templates, excel spreadsheets and uploaded images are accurate.
• Forecast resource requirements based on daily workload and DC targets as well as ongoing needs of the department keeping our budget inline.
• Instrumental in hiring and training new Trouble associates / temps for all East Coast distribution centers.
• Writing and administration of annual associate appraisals.
• Human Resource components such as counseling's and warnings.
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual inventory of product.
• Ensure the Trouble team is compliant with the DC's aging timeline / SLA of product.
• Led warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies.
• Payroll for department associates.
• Weekly observations of associates focusing on work functions and safe work habits.
- Distribution Center Supervisor at Burlington Stores
- at Constance Inc
29 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
10. Driver Resume
Deliver to Dollar General
Deliver to Dollar General
- Driver at Werner Enterprises
- Distribution Center Supervisor at McLane Company, Inc
- Full Case Trainer at
- at Teammate of the Month
9 months at this Job
- - General Studies