January 2019-present - Distribution Manager: Responsibilities include organizing shipments of freight, coordinating our company’s drivers, vehicles, loads and routes, operating IT systems, developing and confirming schedules, preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies, liaising with and managing staff and shifts, monitoring inventory and ensuring health and safety standards are met. September 2018-January 2019 – Dispatcher/Warehouse Associate: Responsibilities include dispatching our company’s drivers throughout the day/evening as they are on their daily routes, picking up and occasionally delivering freight, sorting freight and assigning it to drivers. January 2017-September 2018 - Delivery Associate: Responsibilities included same-day & next-day delivery of parcels and documents for DDS clients, loading, unloading, and operating the delivery vehicle, adhering to strict customer delivery times, delivering wide varieties of items to different addresses and through different routes, and staying in constant communication with Dispatch/Office regarding delivered and undelivered packages/items.
- Distribution Manager at Delivery & Distribution Distributions LLC
- Sales Associate, Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens
- Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher at Mack Companies
- Sales/Leasing Consultant at WORLD HYUNDAI
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- certificate - Pharmacology
- - Business Management, Sociology
Corporate Catering Distribution Manager Coordinate-and-drive customer service team Engage with Eatclub customers and create a lasting relationships Help maintain a positive and healthy work environment and job force Motivate team and help lead to individual and team goals
- Distribution Manager at EAT Club
- Assistant General Manager at China Live
- Store Manager at SUIT SUPPLY
- Assistant Manager at Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Qualified Receiving and Distribution manager. Receiving and distribution manager in Durham, NC supporting hurricane relief efforts.
- Recieving and Distribution Manager at Homeland Security Division
- Logistics Manager at The Go-Connection
- Maintenance Lead at Kennesaw State University
- Logistics Specialist at FEMA
1 month at this Job
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management AAS - Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Certificate - Logistics
• Responsible for daily operation of 1.3 million sq. ft Distribution Center
• Trains and evaluates over 100 Union personnel in Selection, Loading, and Pallet Building
• Replenishes inventory when shipments are received
• Reorganizes sales floor to meet seasonal or company demands
• Determines Staff promotions and demotions, and termination of employees when necessary
• Reports to Regional Manager regarding all warehouse and staff issues
- Distribution Manager at Stop and Shop Distribution Center
- Operations Manager at Humphreys Building Supply
- Boiler Technician at US Navy
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Management Training Schools
- High School Diploma
Distribution manager supporting 30 outside field drivers. Department manager of central Texas delivery process of over 3,500,000. pieces per year. Supervise 30 route drivers and one route coordinator. Fleet maintenance and distribution. Over 2100 distribution points in the region. Over 75,000 pieces delivered safely each week. Manage department P&L and budget. Field work with over 2100 retailers. Manage all major accounts including Whole Foods, Walmart's, HEB's, Randalls, and 7-11's. Merchandiser of all convenience stores and major accounts. l Parts Sales Manager l Hub Driver l at AutoZone
- Distribution Manager at Greensheet Media
- Inside Sales Manager / Hub Driver at Auto Zone
- National Sales Manager at Hi-Rise Balloons
- l Sales Coordinator l Customer Service Manager l Distribution Manager l Marketing Manager at Auto Trader
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Biology
2018 to present
• Plan and optimize shipments from seven MU's nationwide into loads using Oracle and Ultraship Transportation Management System.
• Plan and optimize freight valued at $500,000 daily.
• Provide visibility to management and the customer by tracking, process over-sight, auditing, researching and troubleshooting operational issues or functions
• Tracked all outgoing shipments and reported results daily to Distribution Manager.
• Communicated carrier load requirements for outgoing shipments and scheduled all pickups for east and west coast distribution centers.
• Reexamined fleet usage and asset efficiency to save the customer money and generate more
• Successfully implemented an LTL and TL consolidation program with select carriers, cubing out trailers at a discounted rate which saved the company well over $20k in freight costs.
• Intervened as customer advocate on any issues between customer and carrier through proactive interaction with both parties
- Distribution Manager at Omnimax International
- at Raiser Technologies
- DSD Planner II at Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Distribution Route Specialist - FASETS at Coca Cola Enterprises
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Supply Chain Management
Responsible for all areas of Distribution, including but not limited to: product receipt, returns, replenishment, order selection, order processing, packaging and shipping.
• Management of six supervisors and over 160 hourly associates - delegation and assignment of duties to supervisors, team leads, and associates.
• Responsible for inventory value of over 40 million dollars and 120k sku's.
• Continuous Improvement initiatives leading to 7% increase in order selection productivity and 10% decrease to departmental overtime requirements.
• Work stream leader for setup, development and expansion of newly automated 90k sqft Distribution Center.
• Personnel responsibilities include: employee hiring, performance evaluations, attendance, career development, disciplinary action and dismissals.
• Administration of introductory and annual appraisal programs in conjunction with company standards.
• Management of departmental budgets, freight cost, DC supplies, operational costs, etc.
• Work closely with company executives and high profile account representatives when needed: priority service requests, customer concerns, production opportunities, etc. ASSISTANT DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
• Assisted Manager with general day to day operations.
• Establishing and sustaining standard operational procedures for all activities within the Distribution facility.
• Management focus on meeting all service commitments.
• Assisted with regular reporting to senior and executive staff.
• Participate in planning of personnel safety and disaster recovery activities.
• Ensure performance of general building maintenance to meet all OSHA standards and expectations. 1|P A G E DISTRIBUTION SUPERVISOR / INVENTORY ANALYST (Two-year position which required relocation to Salt Lake City, Utah)
• Inventory, product and supply management.
• Training and cross-training of all distribution employees.
• Development of location specific training manuals.
• Supervisory responsibilities of 10 employees. PROJECT LEAD / GENERAL WAREHOUSE
• Warehouse reorganization and set-up for Salt Lake City, UT Location.
• Special projects lead.
• Assisted in development of company wide distribution training manual.
• Training and cross-training of all distribution departments including: Purchasing, receiving (stock and special orders), inventory replenishment, order selection, order processing, packaging, shipping, and returns.
- DISTRIBUTION MANAGER at ABB Optical Group
- STOCK HANDLER / SYSTEMS TRAINER at YANKEE CANDLE CO
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Sports Management
- Associates Degree in Sports Management - Sports Management
Ran a dedicated route every week from Albany to Boston, NYC, NJ, MD, and North Carolina. Promoted to Transportation / Distribution Manager
- Distribution Manager / Transportation at LONG ISLAND PIPE SUPPLY
10 years, 8 months at this Job
Distribution Manager - Airgas USA Northern California and Nevada, Sacramento, CA February 2007 to March 2018 · Comprehensive management of regional distribution, equipment maintenance, vendor relations, and driving staff · Driving staff achieved and maintained a rate of less than 0.3 accidents per million miles for city route- and tractor trailer fleet operating throughout northern California and Nevada · Managed fleet maintenance program for 27 power units and 15 trailers including services for on-site fueling, tire repair, OEM- and warranty repairs and general/preventative maintenance · Implemented and monitored associate training of truck electronic systems (GPS-, PeopleNet hours of service and payroll systems) · Fostered relationships between distribution and other operating groups within Regional Production Facility and with company branch managers · Authored more than 2,000 safety meeting briefs to present during daily safety meetings · Ensured 100% compliance with regulatory agencies (DOT, OSHA, NFPA, state, county and industry), company best practices, documentation accuracy and drivers’ technical continuing education and DOT recertifications · Regularly absorbed unplanned and unbudgeted logistical assignments and sales opportunities Operations Manager - Ferrellgas LLC, Sacramento, CA · Responsible for achieving outstanding performance ratings for employee training, safety compliance, capital projects, equipment utilization and customer service · Improved company propane distribution and operational safety throughout N. California and Nevada by conducting in-depth technical and safety audits and mentoring branch managers · Ensured 100% compliance with regulatory agencies (DOT, OSHA, NFPA and industry) as well as company best practices Terminal Manager, Division Manager - Fluid Transport, Inc, Los Angeles, CA · Responsible for 24/7 distribution of bulk liquid food products to manufacturers throughout southern California, western states and Mexico · Driving staff achieved 0.0 accidents for 10 years with 27 tractor trailer fleet (24/7) while providing unparalleled service to end-users throughout five western states and Mexico · Strengthened company's results by launching truck-based software to capture delivery data, equipment performance and driver safety · Streamlined freight billing with captured delivery data, increasing accuracy and reducing invoice generation by up to 10 days · Consistently attained excellent mechanical- and sanitary readiness of fleet and CIP system · Developed and introduced an employee mentoring program, including video resulting in complete and uniform training in a shortened period of time Education Bachelor of Arts St. Bonaventure University Additional Skills _______ · Smith Safe® Driving Instructor · SAP · PeopleNet® Electronic Driver Logs · Zonar® Systems Ground Traffic Control · Kronos® Timekeeping · Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint · Various other user interface systems
- Distribution Manager at Airgas USA Northern California and Nevada
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Managed delivery and setup of merchandise in customers' homes and responsible for receiving, storage, inventory and distribution of over 1.2 million dollars of product.
• Responsible for daily logs and maintenance on trucks, scheduling of all routes (local/interstate) for all contractors, billing for customers and payroll for all employees in the distribution department.
• Help troubleshoot and fix any customer service issues, oversee service techs, manage 10-15 employees on a daily basis to provide the best delivery/customer service experience possible.
• In 2 years, I have increased the distribution department's revenue by $450,000 and turned the margin of profit from -13% to +38%
- Distribution Manager at Berger Distribution
- Mechanical/Electrical Technician at BAE Systems
- Delivery Driver Supervisor at Sofa Express
- Assistant Supervisor of Distribution at Ashley Furniture
4 years, 2 months at this Job