Distribution manager is to organise the storage and distribution of goods. i was ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. i was also involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods. Understanding the whole supply chain is important so that i can coordinate it effectively and liaise with suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Distribution Manager at Ontime Distribution Inc
7 months at this Job
- High school - Mathematics
distribution/manager shipping and receiving pick and pack take inventory pick orders and put together for stores BILINGUAL/SPANISH-ENGLISH.
- Distribution Manager at Baked By Melissa
- at LIK
- at ABS
- at Temco Company
4 years, 11 months at this Job
I worked as the sole distribution manager for marsh homestead country antiques, a small candle making company located around Douglas, Massachusetts.
- Distribution Manager at Marsh Homestead Country Antiques
- Junior Counselor at Trails For Youth
5 months at this Job
- Some high school
January 15, 2018 - November 15,2018 Job Specifications: - Responsible for planning and managing the movement of products from Finished Goods Central Warehouse to Branch Warehouses all the way to various distribution channels. The Distribution Manager is tasked to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of procedures in various phases of the supply chain by implementing process improvements and also responsible for the monitoring and management of inventory level, delivery lead time and transportation cost. The Distribution Manager also participates in policy development and strategic decision-making to help the distribution operation meet the business objectives. Mighty Corporation 9110 La Campana, Corner Trabajo Street, Brgy. Olympia, Makati City
- Distribution Manager at Reddimart Multi-Resources Inc
- Sales and Administrative Supervisor at
- Marketing and Sales Assistant at
- Warehouse Inventory Assistant at H&Y Marketing Philippines Inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy - Accountancy
- - Powerpoint and Accounting System
-Responsible for day-to-day operations & personnel management of five warehouse locations across three states. -Developed and implemented improvements which reduced customer facing errors. -Influenced a continual reduction in payroll over the course of six years as distribution manager. -Managed a successful post-acquisition warehouse move from San Diego to Phoenix. -Increased donations to SmartPractice annual charity golf tournament. -Active member of internal committees including: Safety, Managers’ Square Table, Recycling and SmartHearts.
- Distribution Manager at SmartPractice
- Owner at J & A Floor Restoration
- Logistics Manager at Porcher
- Order Processing Supervisor at Avnet Inc
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Business
- Certificate - Recycling and SmartHearts
- AA - payroll over the course of six years as distribution
Goal-oriented Manager with the desire to utilize his work and educational experiences in the fields of: Distribution, Logistics, Production, Inventory and Warehousing. The ideal opportunity includes career development with increasing responsibility, growth, and daily interaction with associates, customers, and internal stakeholders.
11/15-Present Daniele Inc. Mapleville, RI Distribution Manager
• Manage a staff of 30 hourly associates and 5 Supervisors.
• Along with the CFO develop a P&L and budgetary goals specific to the distribution operation.
• Receive 800K to 900K pounds of fresh product weekly.
• Ship approximately $3.5M to $5M of sales each week.
• Oversight of 3 Shipment Brokerage firms who handle deliveries
• Oversee all Exporting of product to customers around the globe.
• Manage the invoicing of all shipments while reviewing the Cost Per Pallet / Pound on a regular basis.
• Implementation of robotic warehouse equipment. Automation used in both the warehouse storage as well as order selection.
- Distribution Manager at Daniele Inc
- Warehouse Manager at Reinhart Foodservice
- Warehouse Manager at Carla's Pasta
- Project Manager at Aspen Distribution
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
• Promoted to Distribution manager from driver
• Responsible for successful distribution across all of the Midwest
• Daily responsibilities include - Take a pallet count of all courier deliveries - Dispatch and help load all courier - Handle any delivery issues that may arise - Respond to cases in system in a timely manner - Set up all freight and LTL shipments to and from facility - Use forklift to load/unload freight from trucks - Make sure purchase orders are made for all invoices/bills - General office work (answer phones, emails, printers etc) - Upkeep of warehouse and parking lot - Manage all employee drivers and distribution associates - Make sure schedules and payroll are completed and submitted - Attend and participate in companywide meetings
• Position in distribution but cross trained in receiving and production.
- Distribution Manager at The Fruit Guys
- Distribution Coordinator at The Fruit Guys
- Courier at Green Light Express
- Stocker at Jewel Food Store
2 years at this Job
- - History
I was hired as the store manager and after 2 months I was promoted to Distribution manager. I had 5 employees that worked for me, and reported to me on a daily basis. I was in charge of making sure every order that needed to be delivered was done so in an effective and efficient manner.
- Distribution Manager at DJB GAS SERVICES
- Depot Manager at NuCO2
- Warehouse Manager at Bevco2
11 months at this Job
- High school Diploma - All
I was offered the position of Distribution Manager due to my work ethic and previous managerial experience. My duties included ensuring the packing and shipping of all the company's orders in the most timely manner possible -- a very fast-paced environment requiring me to be on my feet for 8-10 hours a day -- building and maintaining SOPs, as well as keeping inventory manually and digitally.
- Distribution Manager at CW Hemp
- Shift Manager at Extreme Pizza
- Care Specialist at Realm of Caring Foundation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - General Studies
Seattle, WA Oversee logistics organization, providing services and solutions to both internal and external customers, for global manufacturer of innovative consumer products. DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (2017 to Present) Receive and record in-bound materials and product, audit and maintain inventory for accuracy, and coordinate out-bound shipments, assuring on time performance. Facilitate relationships with outsourced logistics service providers, driving operational excellence, continuous improvement, and cost optimization. Establish and implement customer compliance guidelines, as well as shipping and routing instructions. Supervise the exchange of data between internal ERP (enterprise resource planning) system and individual third-party partner warehouse management systems, ensuring accurate and timely information. ♦ Do you have any measurable accomplishments that we can list here? Anything with figures would be best (#, $, % or time). Anything you improved, reduced, made more efficient, etc. that benefited the company directly? Interim team lead for 4 months with 7 direct reports, Assisted negotiations of Ocean Contracts, Assisted in 3PL warehouse relocation team,
- DISTRIBUTION MANAGER at Pacific Market International
- CONTRACT SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST at The Boeing Company
- Planned, monitored, and coordinated inventory, basis sales demands at Pacific Market International
2 years at this Job