I am a distribution specialist, also known as a picker. I pick items for store-orders, box them up and place the boxes on a pallet to get shipped to their destination. Walking several miles a day inside the warehouse is required, as well as being able to lift up to 75lbs. An hourly rate is also required, which I always succeed.
- Distribution Specialist at Gander Outdoor/Camping World
- Cashier at McClure Oil Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Walgreens
- Picker at Amazon Fulfillment Center IND 1
1 month at this Job
- High school diploma
For the first 3 years I was in housekeeping. This included sanitizing and disinfecting patient rooms and patient care areas. For the last 2 years I have been a distribution specialist, since then I have moved up to distribution specialist II. I have completed 3 full major projects this included reorganizing and reshelving. While doing that I have saved Department's money and product from expiring and rotation. Implementing a color code in various areas for easy to identify products. I have also managed inventory stocking shelves and budget control. I have made presentations been an active member in the sustainability committee for open options to help save money and make things cleaner.
- Distribution Specialist at Intermountain Healthcare
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
warehouse associate with extensive experience in material handling, inspections and shipping and receiving. Hardworking Warehouse Worker with 5+ years experience in a warehouse fulfillment and distribution environment.
•Manufacturing and warehouse procedures
•Shipping and receiving
•Safety Orientation training
•Familiar with RF systems
•Packing and scanning orders Experience Distribution Specialist key member of global distribution operations team that coordinated shipments across 7 countries. Pick orders with forklift and consolidate orders ready for shipping. Load orders onto trailers. Support other warehouse duties include putaway of products, replenishment of stock, unloading of trailers and loading trailers.Transported goods from racks, shelves and trailers. Loaded products weighing up to 2500 pounds onto trailers for delivery. Operated powered lift trucks, cherry picker, stand-up pallet jacks and forklifts safely and with a 0% incident rate. Picked, packed and loaded products for shipping. Conducted monthly, quarterly and yearly inventories of warehouse stock. Transported goods from racks, shelves and load & unload trailers. Highly trained Yard jokey driver.
- Distribution Specialist at Starbucks Roasting Plant
- Palletizer at Diamond Pet Food Processors of South Carolina
- Receiving Clerk/Material Handler at XPO Logistics/Trane
- Owner Operator/Independent Contractor at Sunco Carriers
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - Class B
- Certification - Class A
- Diploma - General studies
Served as a mail and package distribution specialist within the company. It was my pleasure to make sure that the customer's packages were distributed to the correct mailing pallets to guarantee accurate and timely mailing of the customer's purchased items. Experienced in problem solve policies and procedures, enforcing safety practices in all departments, sorting packages on both large and small scales, trained associates in the problem solve unit, properly using wrapping poles to securely wrap pallets to meet safety measures and maintain the integrity of the customer's purchases.
- Mail Distribution Specialist at Amazon.com. Incorporated
- Administrative and Clerical Clerk (Internship) at Mid Atlantic States Career & Education Center
- Data Entry Clerk at Tri-Star Fulfillment Services
- Receiving & Data Entry Clerk at J & J Staffing Resources
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Medical Billing and Insurance Coding - Medical Billing and Insurance Coding
September 2017 - January 2018 Make sure stations were cleaned, washed dishes, sweep and mop, taking out trash and preparing food. Thiel College Post Office, Greenville, Pennsylvania | Distribution Specialist August 2018 - December 2018 Helped students find their mail, put mail in mailboxes, delivered mail to other departments and also received mail up.
- Distribution Specialist at Thiel College Post Office
- Team Member at Taco Bell
- Amalie Arena, Tampa, Florida - Parking Attendant at Mcdonalds
4 months at this Job
- - Business Sports Management
Lehigh Valley Hospital Bethlehem, PA5/2008 - present Supply Distribution Specialist
• Handle inventory, including distribution of supplies, and time sensitive materials
• Track supplies, enter data, assess the supply needs of individual hospital units
• Interact and communicate with a variety of operational areas to provide a high level of service
• Train new employees on all aspects of the department
- Supply Distribution Specialist at Lehigh Valley Health Network
- at Geiger Beverage Allentown PA
- Sales Associate at Bonton
- Sales Associate/Photographer at Sharpshooter Imaging Ocean City
at this Job
- Associate in Science - Biological Science
As a laborer at Henry Wurst, I was loading machines with paper, operating machines and taking more responsibilities. Then I was then promoted to Distribution specialist doing invoices and other admin duties.
- DISTRIBUTION SPECIALIST/LABOR at henry Wurst
- CASHIER/LABOR at HENRY WURST PRINTING
- Admin Clerk at MANY JOBS
- RECEPTIONIST/DOCTORS ASSISTANT at ROSIN MEDICAL CENTER
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - complete and partial dentures
• Train new staff on daily procedures using warehouse data management tools.
• Ensure receiving and inventory accuracy levels meet company standards.
• Control LTL shipments, truckload shipments and eight shuttle trucks servicing the state of Florida.
• Manage and organize all files with accuracy in accord with SOX compliance and company requirements.
• Cut operational costs by reducing overtime and shrinkage, leveraging optimal vendors, and applying strategic ordering.
• Effectively communicate and maintain a positive relationship with 26 service centers and their customers.
- Distribution Specialist at Dal-Tile RDC - Distribution Support
- Warehouse Supervisor at Dal-Tile RDC
- Operations Coordinator at Mohawk Industries
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) Storage/yard management Vehicle preparation Receipt & dispatch at Plants, – Ports & Railheads and/or – Distribution center
- Distribution Specialist at Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics
- Team Lead at Assemblers Incorporated
- Asst. Head Cook at Olive Garden
- Store Manager at Batteries Plus Bulbs
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- AA - Graphic Art
Warehouse medical distribution -Handle company equipment and merchandise -Distribution of medical supplies to companies across the state and nation (including inter mountain healthcare).
- Distribution Specialist at McKesson
- Sutter Physician Services at See
- CNA, Copper View at See
- Customer Service at Kroger CS
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma