Responsibilities Store to store Merchandising and order processing. Distribution Supervisor over see all drivers to abide by DOT regulations and meet company standards.
- Distribution Supervisor at Coca Cola
- Waste Water Plant Manager at Rembrandt
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - HVAC Program
• Distribution Supervisor- 26 drivers that Report to me, Process Returns on a Daily Basis, Create Route for Delivery, Prepare invoices for next Delivery Day.
• Day Warehouse - Filled Orders for Will Call, Replenishing of Product, Built pallets for Special Customers
• Overnights - Filled Orders, Loaded Trucks, Pulled Full Pallets with Bendi, pulled Product with the use of an order Selector
- Distribution Supervisor at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits
- at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits
- Team Leader at Diversified Distributions Systems, Inc
- Back-Up Supervisor at Walling Distributing Company
7 years at this Job
DISTRIBUTION SUPERVISOR TEASDALE LATIN FOODS 2018-CURRENT Responsibilities of setting up work schedules for canning/labeling lines, raw product lines, enforcing SOP's for employees, working with union stewards for application of disciplinary actions, scheduling employee daily tasks, shipping finished labeled products, enforcing OSHA regulations, working with maintenance on troubleshooting broken equipment on lines, keeping workforce costs down, and meeting with upper management on making lines more productive, employees safe, and getting shift more profitable by narrowing bottle necks that cause downtime. Doing all paperwork through Deacom program systems,ERP systems, ADP, and sending daily reports to HR, Production Planning Team, and Upper Management Teams.
- Distribution Supervisor at Teasdale Foods
- Team Leader Truflex LLC at Truflex LLC
- Maintenance Technician at Crab Orchard National Wildlife
- CARPENTER/ CONCRETE FINISHER PACOT CUSTOM HOMES at
9 months at this Job
- None - Business
- High school - Chemistry/Criminology
- CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• Manage 40+ associates daily
• Engage with each associate to ensure that they meet their goal pace for the day
• Confident in coaching associates behavior to improve their efficiency
• Coordinate with stores to eliminate damage to merchandise due to improper loading/handling
• TJX Campus Ambassador answering questions about company culture and day to day challenges at career fairs
• Advanced from Associate Distribution Supervisor to Distribution Supervisor in 8 weeks
• Partner with peer supervisors to meet the daily production goal to achieve overall weekly merchandise needs per store
- Distribution Supervisor at The TJX Companies
- Marketing Intern at Bridges Tsavorite
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Management
Office duties included working within Excel spreadsheet for distribution of all products making sure all products got to their proper distribution point, payroll for contractors and employees, billing of customers for the business and resolving any issues concerning billing. Supervision of contractors, resolve issues with our distribution points, increase sales of our customer products, repair equipment, reconcile and account for weekly receipts and reports to customers. Delivered many products prior to and after becoming supervisor. Very familiar with Jacksonville and surrounding areas. Warehouse duties included driving of forklift, loading and unloading trucks, driving 26ft box truck to pick up or delivery products.
- Distribution Supervisor at Publication Distribution Services, Rob Conwell, 904-238-5925 Ralph Nicewonger 407-960-9149
27 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Distribution Supervisor § Manage drivers to give best customer service. § Control day to day labor costs by overseeing the execution of the night work as well preparing the next days' work. Including, but not limited to, setting up drivers' schedule based on hours available, sign-out sheets for reloads, placing reloads together to be issued in the morning and laying out all work so opening Supervisor can utilize time to get drivers out on time and handle any issues that may occur. § Enforce all Company policies when dealing with the Collective Bargaining labor force. § Work daily on Telematics programs such as Outlet Variances, Gap Times, Hard Braking and all related programs. § Work closely with Distribution Warehouse on getting trucks out on time, by doing checkouts and check-ins. § Communicate with the warehouse on all reships and reschedules to avoid excess work and speed up the process of loading up trucks. As well as informing warehouse on the best vehicles to use at particular accounts. § Stay in contact with accounts on any changes to scheduling and keeping our company on a good standing with accounts by hearing of any concerns and problems that they incur. § Pulling reports from Access Database weekly/Scorecards. Developed process of end of shift e-mails by outgoing supervisors to pass along important and information vital to incoming supervisors at start of shift. Process had not been done prior. Work closely and directly with the Dispatching department on when to add or subtract manpower on a daily basis to control the labor force cost and to best utilize the scheduled manpower. Using past dispatching experience and knowledge of accounts served to make the determination of succeeding at the ultimate goal of providing the best Customer Service available at controllable and minimal labor costs. Suggested and brought to fruition the changing of shifts start times at shift bid times to best utilize the drivers to avoid as much Overtime as possible. Started more night drivers earlier to cover day reloads until night work was available and placed more on 4 X 10's to limit the OT possibilities. Extract information from SAP to develop Reports and provide information to mangers to allow the formation and development of programs to improve and monitor the performance of the department. Used Excel and Word to help develop the reports and gain answers the management team needed to improve and make the department run more efficiently and cost effective.
- Distribution Supervisor at Reyes Holdings LLC
- Distribution Supervisor at Reyes Holdings LLC
- Warehouse Supervisor at Coca-Cola, Coca Cola
- Distribution Supervisor at Coca-Cola, Coca Cola
6 months at this Job
- Field of Study - Business Administration
- Field of Study - Business Administration
Distribution Supervisor, customer service, phones, invoices, data entry, Excel, Quick Books, Microsoft word, Power point, scheduling, administrative office work but not limited too.
- Distribution Supervisor, Customer Service at Executive HR Group
- Receptionist at ATM Detailing
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Psychology, Communications
- - Early Childhood Education
Managed home delivery team of six employees and 70 contractors to distribute a seven-day newspaper, and eight other weekly publications. Delivery and service drove our operation.
• Continued to manage home delivery district while taking on the role of distribution supervisor.
• Directly managed contractor force for Wicomico Weekly, and indirectly supplied operations support for eight other weekly publications.
• Work Assignments: strategically created and managed workflow for 6 employees. Department sustained one of best down route numbers in company and addressed high profile complaints in timely manor
• Materials Management: purchased monthly supply orders within budget while maintaining necessary inventory levels. Slashed non-daily supplies by 35 % with different product.
• Payroll: Completed all activities related to weekly payroll and compensation for as many as 15 employees and 75 contractors using KRONOS and uploading excel files. Two separate occasions revamp warehouse schedule to accomplish work with PT rather than FT employee. Saved payroll without impact to operation
• Guided projects and initiatives to completion. One of the first in the company to implement routesmart, a mapping and delivery software. Later, the first in company to harness the power of routesmart for non-daily delivery
• Led the daily circulation operations in the absence of the circulation director.
- Distribution Supervisor at The Daily Times
- SELF-EMPLOYED at SELF-EMPLOYED
- District Sales Manager at The Daily Times
- Distribution Specialist at The Daily Times
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - BS, Christian Ministries
Supervised 5 personnel in daily water section functions of posting receipts, storage, ordering, issuing, analyzing inventory records, and reports of discrepancies, short shipment, turn-in, packing, crating, and accounting of supplies.
• Planned, coordinated, and executed the daily logistical support for the organization warehouse and controlled retention levels
• Maintained a warehouse consisting of over 2400 lines of Class IX repair parts valued in excess of $11M
• Conducted statistical analysis and made recommendations of inventory levels and maintained records on the storage, receipt and issue of supplies Water Treatment Supervisor Maintained Left Behind Equipment (LBE) valued at over $3M; responsible for an organizational hand receipt of $5M
• Advised the traveling commander in the development and execution of a redistribution plan for incoming equipment and LBE equipment
• Processed over $2M of excess and unserviceable equipment that was regenerated back into supply system Personnel Manager Tracked, maintained, and handled staff equipment to ensure vehicles, supplies and personnel were ready for immediate travel
• Oversaw the workload of 7 sections was carried out daily while overseas and stateside
• Prepared reports on shortages, retention levels, inventory outcomes, accountability of supplies, and verification of shipments for all logistical matters Water Treatment Specialist Managed an organization of 52 personnel to support the water department with direct responsibility of equipment including vehicles, reverse osmosis purifying, tools, hazardous materials, parts, and supplies.
• Set up numerous water points to purify over 100K gallons of non-potable water to potable in order to support a division sized element
• Coordinated and controlled the accountability of over $2M worth of equipment at stateside overseas locations ensuring strict adherence to regulatory procedures and guidance
• Maintained accountability of $1.5M worth of sensitive communication equipment; ensured 100% accountability at the component level with 0 loss
• Supervised the supply and distribution process of over 100K gallons worth of excess automation equipment maintaining strict accountability and detailed adjustments to distribution records
- Distribution Supervisor at UNITED STATES ARMY
5 years at this Job
- Emergency Medical Service - In pursuit
American Greetings Corporation is a manufacturer of innovative social expression helping consumers honor people and moments in life. American Greetings acquired CPS Corporation in 2002 complementing Plus Mark, its seasonal wrap and boxed greeting card unit. American Greetings Corporation has approximately 27,500 employees and an annual revenue of $1.8B.
Distribution Supervisor, 2016 to 2018
• Coached staff to fill orders to 100% accuracy and quality
• Managed staffing to finish 8% under budget and achieve 100% of shipping goals
• Provided leadership to the associates helping them understand their role in success at work and home
- Distribution Supervisor at AMERICAN GREETINGS CORPORATION
- Supervisor of Production Control/Bill at Item Master Data, Bill of Material Specialists, and Purchasing
- Supervisor Finished Goods Inventory Control at Bill of Materials
- Supervisor Production Control at
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Business Management - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management - Organizational Management