• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important planning, and strategy decisions.
• Maintain positive relationships with customers and prospective customers within the assigned area.
• Ensure that teams follow company policies and procedures at all times.
• Develop, add to and close existing pipelines for new business.
• Develop relationships and maintain contact with Key decision makers.
• Listen to feedback and assist with resolution of customer issues to build a more solid relationship.
• Proven management and teamwork skills.
- District Sales Manager at District Sales Manager Alpha Baking Co
- Delivery Driver at KSI
- Merchandiser / Sales at Imperial Beverage
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
District Sales Manager of Florida and Atlanta
- District Sales Manager at Exclusive Beauty Supplies
- District Sales Manager at TruStar Salon Services
- Executive Sales Manager at Exotique Salon Essentials (Matrix)
- Sales Manager at Ebel International
1 year at this Job
- B.A - Communications
District Sales Manager, charged with training, coordinating, and managing Verizon retail stores in my district, boasting some of the highest net promoter scores the company has seen to date.
- District Sales Manager at Verizon/Vspark, Authorized Retailer
- Sales Consultant/Accounting Clerk at URSE AUTOMOTIVE
- Home Supervisor/Clinical Supervisor/Case Manager at RESCARE, INC
- Administrative Assistant at CITY OF FAIRMONT
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Care Studies
- - Liberal Studies
District Sales Manager for Filters & Heavy Duty Parts
- District Sales Manager at Genuine Parts Company/NAPA Auto Parts
- Outside Sales Representative at Caroline Implement
- Equipment Operator/Bakery Line Operator/Team Leader at Nestle Pizza Company Inc
- Outside Sales Representative at Witco Systems Inc
1 year at this Job
- - Industrial engineering
- - Sales Training
Held many positions within the Company in 15 years Store Manager Senior Store Manager Store Opening Coordinator District Sales Manager - West Coast Field Operations Manager District Sales Manager - Texas
- District Sales Manager at Haggar Clothing Co
- Associate at Haggar Clothing Co
- Assist Store Manager at
- Bulkstore Supervisor at Benchmark Building Supplies
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Communication Design
- Higher School certificate
Oversee sales operation / develop and build sales / Control inventory and expenses / training and development of relationships between sales reps and store managers / manage operations for South Texas. Numerous awards, and accomplishments, including District Sales Manager of the year.
- District Sales Manager at Snyderslance
- Retail Management at
15 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Ministry / Business
- Cuero, TX - Business / Ministry
District sales manager. Ideveloped the first independent million dollar distributor in company history. It sales manager for gatelinx corporation Tennis Pro for 20 years. Owned and operated a faming construction buisness.
- District sales manager at Tue Vue
- District Sales Manager at tue vue
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - bs marketing management
- Bachelor's - BS marketing management
As a District Sales Manager my responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Hiring and developing full time staff for each sales team
● Building strong relationships with hundreds of customers within the Carolinas
● Organizing the distribution of a vast portfolio of consumable products
● Training the sales force how to effectively sell products using effective communication skills
● Developing strong organizational and teamwork skills among diverse personnel
● Conducting business with a diverse population of customers from convenience stores to grocery stores to chain stores
- District Sales Manager at Choice USA Beverage, Inc
- Dock Supervisor at FedEx Ground
- Service Assistant at Eckerd
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Currently overseeing a District of 16 stores in the Icing division of Claire’s stores inc through out NJ, PA & MD. Responsible for recruiting, on boarding, training, and development of a team of 16 Store Managers, as well as their direct reports, maintaining presentation, operational, loss prevention policies and standards, and achieving company sales goals and objectives. Starting in Claire’s as an Assistant Store Manager in 2008 I became a Store Manager in 2009, later moving to a top volume store in 2010 and joining the DM Training program in 2011. After two years of “acting DM” assignments I was promoted to District Sales Manager in 2014 overseeing our Icing Flagship Disrtrict in NYC&NJ. In 2015 transitioning to run a group of Claire’s, Icing and Claire’s concessions stores in Central NJ. In 2016 I joined the DSM Trainers program and had the added responsibility of training new DSMs. In 2017 I joined the Regional Sales Manager development program and in 2017 acted as a regional sales manager for 6 months overseeing 65 stores with in 5 districts with in NY, NJ & PA. Through out my tenure at Claire’s I have been a member of many special projects including, traveling to our home office to help plan future Plan-o-grams, launching our new on boarding / HR application and POS systems, as well as many projects such as creating our Multi-Store Manager training program and Concession Visual Merchandise Training program and updating our District Sales Manager training program.
- District Sales Manager at Claire's and Icing
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As the District Sales Manager for Medtronic endoVenous my responsibilities include, managing a team of 9 Territory Managers and 3 Clinical Specialists covering all or parts of 12 states. We are responsible for developing new vein practices and growing existing practices through capital sales and disposable product sales. 70% of all procedures in the Midwest District are hospital based.
• President's Club FY '18 (2 Year Recognition)
• #1 District, winning Top Plan Maker in FY18 (District Manager of the Year)
• District Manager of the Quarter Q4 FY18
• Nominated and successfully completed Elevate Senior Leadership Development Program, FY17
• CLIMB Coach, FY19
• Achieved quota in FY15 (partial FY), FY16, FY17, FY18, and 1HFY19.
• District ASP 34% higher than the national average in FY17
• District Manager of the Quarter Q2 FY16
• Successfully launched 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) to improve productivity and accountability amongst the team in November 2016. 4DX launched nationally in June of 2018.
• 1st Medtronic mid-level manager to transition and integrate into a legacy Covidien BU, post- acquisition
• Appointed to the endoVenous Employee Engagement Team to improve employee engagement across the endoVenous Global Organization
• Advisor to the endoVenous Clinical Specialist organization and Clinical Advisory Board Leader
- endoVenous District Sales Manager at Medtronic
- Serving as advisor at Medtronic's ADN Executive Leadership Team
- Principal Coronary Sales Representative at Medtronic
- Chairman at Medtronic EXCEL ERG
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing