o Provides leadership to drive, execute and track delivery of programs supporting the inclusion and diversity strategy. o Leads the Supplier Diversity initiatives and works closely with internal and external partners to connect buyers with diverse owned businesses as well as providing training opportunities for new and prospective vendors. o Responsible for coordination of the I&D Development Programs for individual contributors and high potential diverse managers of people o Builds relationships with current and prospective diverse partner organizations, managing associated programs to drive associate and customer engagement, efficiency, track and increase return on investment. Inclusion & Diversity Manager
- Inclusion & Diversity Manager at JCPENNEY
- Planning Manager at JCPENNEY ECOMMERCE
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- Masters of Business Administration - strategies to maximize profitability
• Developed, launched and manages educational and skill building programs designed to build the capacity of diverse business owners; developed and launched Verizon's 1st 12-month Executive Diverse Supplier Mentoring Program; launched Verizon's 1st diverse supplier webinar series program.
• Develop and deliver sourcing strategies to identify, retain and grow the pool of diverse suppliers in various sourcing commodity areas; Measure progress via providing sourcing partners with monthly gap-analysis reports on diverse supplier utilization, inclusive of action plans when required.
• Support sales and business development teams in providing boilerplate and customized RFP responses and identifying potential diverse suppliers to meet needs of projected sales pipeline; serve as subject matter expert by reviewing and interpreting contract and RFP language as it relates to small business and diverse supplier utilization regulations and/or requirements; Develop and drive supplier diversity contract negotiations within various sourcing categories.
• Engage in impactful marketplace advocacy and ambassadorship to promote a more inclusive supply chain and highlight Verizon's supplier diversity program; currently serving as relationship manager for the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce; served on several panels at various marketplace events.
• Interface with cross-functional groups enterprise-wide to drive the supplier diversity initiatives to direct, establish, build, maintain, and plan the overall policies, goals, and objectives for the corporate supplier diversity program.
• Supports large non-diverse primes by assisting them with the vetting and identifying diverse suppliers to support their large Verizon projects.
• As a member of Verizon's diversity and inclusion team, I routinely support the execution of D&I ERG events, trainings, cross-functional teams identifying Supplier Diversity and Workforce commonalities.
- Diverse Supplier Diversity Manager at Verizon
- Program Manager, Supplier Diversity US Lead at Accenture LLP
- Small Business Liaison Officer at Accenture Federal Services (AFS), Incorporated
- Contract Specialist at Accenture Federal Services
3 years at this Job
- M.S. - Management Information Systems
- B.S. - Business Management
Rebuilding Inclusion & Diversity strategy to positively impact cultural competency, diversity hiring, and improve year-over-year Business results. * Revamped external partnerships to increase yield on diversity recruitment efforts, offer professional development opportunities, and enhance employee recognition and retention * Reduced budget spend by 35% for flagship partnership while delivering expanded brand presence, ERG participation, and long term engagement strategy * Partnered with Marketing/Graphic Design Department to create new ERG and Talent Acquisition recruiting collateral, messaging, and internal/external communications * Restructured ERG strategic plans to produce standardized goals and business impact, as well as, oversee ERG Traditional and Peer Mentoring Programs for over 160 participants * Launched new Disability ERG and implementing quarterly Inclusion & Diversity workshop series to impact cultural competency and change management initiatives * Created and implemented Diversity Recruiting Toolkit for HR Team and Business * Key Advisor to Talent Acquisition Team for all diversity recruiting efforts and managing all national diversity conferences/events/sponsorships/partnerships * Building a Military Task Force for recruitment and retention of Veterans across the US * Business Partner to Supplier Diversity, Community Relations, and Communications * Representing company at external speaking engagements, panels, awards, etc
- Inclusion & Diversity Manager at W.W. Grainger
- Diversity Resourcing Manager at BP America, Inc
- Staffing Manager at Citibank/Citigroup
- Recruiting Manager at San Diego National Bank
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Promote and support supplier diversity program and goals.
• Evaluate diverse suppliers' procurement opportunities.
• Identify qualified diverse suppliers through commodity and value analysis.
• Support Sourcing leads in their efforts to develop category strategies and plans aligned to business objectives.
• Interface regularly with sourcing executives and their teams to understand Global Supplier Services' current vendor.
• Partner with Sourcing to identify and support supplier diversity requirements for RFP's.
• Identifying and prequalifying diverse suppliers for upcoming bid and matchmaking opportunities.
• Support Global Supplier Diversity activities at events and conferences.
• Maintain an understanding of supplier diversity market intelligence and internal metrics.
• Develop processes and governance in partnership with sourcing and internal partners that ensure maximizing opportunities for diverse suppliers.
- Supplier Diversity Manager at JPMorgan Chase
- at JPMorgan Chase
- Business & Reporting Analyst at JPMorgan Chase
- Internship for Masters of Arts, Counseling at Resource Center of Somerset, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Implements a national program of work to improve the organizational cultural sensitivity/diversity awareness and skill development workforce; conducts Management Directives 715, and works with senior leadership to identify and eliminate barriers to positive work environment; designs strategic plans to increase active participation rates in Federal Public Programs and the Civil Rights Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO-Title VII) with specialized experiences utilizing advanced workforce management principles, concepts and practices. Leads a wide range of advanced staffing concepts and practices that provide technical guidance on implementing and administering external recruitment programs; designing and planning policy for a future workforce that is responsive to changes in mission and business practices; identifying and proposing solutions to workforce shaping problems and issues that are broad, important and severe and for which previous studies and established techniques are frequently inadequate; advising staff and leadership on the accepted principles and rules of judgment in analyzing contentious and complex affirmative employment, recruitment and workforce shaping changes. Conducts briefings, participates in conferences and meetings, and presenting information to employees, managers, and executives regarding EEO organizational design topics.
- National Diversity Manager at U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Associate Chief Diversity Officer at U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Alternate Dispute Manager at U.S. Department of Defense
- Associate Director Diversity & Inclusion at U.S. Department of Defense
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Arts - Public Policy
- Bachelor of Arts - project management, financial management
• Serves as primary point of contact and corporate representative to external partners and communities, responsible for driving all inclusion and diversity efforts in California.
• Maintain database of certified small businesses that have expressed a desire and willingness to work with the company as a contractor or partner.
• Establish relationships with diverse business constituencies ensuring the company's awareness and empathy for our community partners is experienced through our support.
• Establish, build, and maintain relationships with elected officials, and staffs to mitigate any political dissention that may occur, providing learning opportunities for the constituents they serve.
• Identify and create opportunities to engage under-represented workforces on projects spearheaded by Balfour Beatty.
• Provide strategic analysis of the external environment, including political and community issues, that could adversely impact our ability to deliver projects to the client.
• Manages overall organization communication around diversity, supplier diversity, and small business inclusion, implementation and progress.
• Provide expert analysis, and serve on panels and boards related to the transportation infrastructure construction industry.
- Inclusion and Diversity Manager at GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS & EXTERNAL RELATIONS
- Personnel Analyst II at Los Angeles Police Department
- Policy Analyst & Human Resources Rep at City of Los Angeles, Office of the Mayor
- Los Angeles World Airports, Personnel Analyst at City of Los Angeles, Office of the Mayor
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
First Talent Manager at DCRI, bringing vision and strategic development resulting in re-engineered full-cycle recruiting processes
and tools to ensure best practice, consistency, and compliance.
• Created, developed and implemented channel management and staffing plans to build and maintain active candidate pipelines for hard-to-fill, high volume, and critical positions.
• Envisioned, designed and physically built DCRI 'Welcome Center' to advance the on-boarding process and provide an excellent candidate experience at all phases of the hiring process.
• Established Agency Management program to track key elements of 150+ highly technical contingent labor force. Track financial spend, address contractor employee relations issues, performance management and ensure hiring manager customer satisfaction.
• Shaped diversity-hiring plan and introduced Implicit Bias training for hiring managers. Orchestrated resource groups for LBGTQ, women, and the mature workforce. Lead Diversity Specialist in the execution of diversity events. Member of the Duke University School of Medicine Inclusion Council.
• Produced a new Recruitment Enablement guide for hiring managers and recruiting team. Delivered new recruitment collateral, and updated DCRI Career site.
• Direct a high performing team of recruiters and effectively communicate business strategy and goals. Challenge and motivate team to achieve goals and respond effectively to changing priorities.
• Guide and coach hiring managers in personnel strategies, compensation methodologies, and job description development.
• Implemented cost analysis to eliminated redundancy and spend to increase ROI on investments.
• Develop and maintain networking relationships with community organizations, colleges and universities, alumni organizations, industry organizations, employees and colleagues contacts to help identify and source qualified talents.
• Responsible for applicant tracking system tools and report analysis on recruitment performance metrics.
• Manage the new DCRI Hiring Review Process and advise executive team on weekly activities.
- HR Manager III, (Talent Acquisition & Diversity Manager) at Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI), Duke University
- Human Resources / Human Resource Specialist at
- Senior Marketing Project Manager at International Business Machines
- at International Business Machines
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Textiles
Responsible for the Global Supplier Relationship Management and Performance of our high risk providers including establishing ongoing monitoring and tracking of performance/anticipation of future risk/mitigation of supplier risk including cybersecurity risk monitoring. Responsible for the Supplier Diversity program.
Responsible for the Global Supplier Relationship Management and Performance of our high risk providers including establishing ongoing monitoring and tracking of performance/anticipation of future risk/mitigation of supplier risk including cybersecurity risk monitoring.
Responsible for the Supplier Diversity program.
- Global Supplier Relationship Management, Performance, and Diversity Manager at Pitney Bowes
- Manager, Global Business Process Outsourcing/Strategic Sourcing/Category Management at PITNEY BOWES INC
- Adjunct Faculty, Online School of Business at APOLLO GROUP - UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
- Manager, Technology Planning at PITNEY BOWES INC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
9. Sr. SCM Manager Procurement/Subcontracts - Regional Supplier Relations and Diversity Manager Resume
Responsible for the over all Procurement and Subcontracts for a major oil and gas project. I define and implement performance metrics for measurement (KPI's), and evaluation of all P2P supply chain factors. I restructure and implement all area's of supply chain that supports business strategies adapting to the ever changing market conditions for cost reductions. Participate in the coordination of engineering phases of project(s), ensure orderly and timely transitions in material and production flow for mobilization and demobilization. Document and manage physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, and position responsibilities. Review and update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing policies, standards, regulations, and processes.
- Sr. SCM Manager Procurement/Subcontracts - Regional Supplier Relations and Diversity Manager at SUBSEA 7
- Sr. Projects Procurement Manager North America at Technip
- Materials/Expediting Manager at
- Lead Sr./PPM at CB&I ENGINEERING
3 years at this Job
- Some college
• First diversity manager for 300+ attorney law firm.
• Lead 10 partner steering committee to develop diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
• Develop and implement firm-wide, four module inclusion education platform.
• Support career development of underrepresented attorneys by developing policies such as affinity bar membership, skill development programs, and creative career development programming.
• Draft persuasive responses to client requests for diversity information.
• Liaise with clients and community partners on joint inclusion initiatives.
• Develop ERG blueprint and empower employee resource groups.
• Manage nearly one-half million dollar budget.
- MANAGER, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION at LOWENSTEIN SANDLER
- Challenging the Woman as Victim Paradigm at Jersey Law Journal
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF ENFORCEMENT at NCAA
- SOLO PRACTITIONER at
11 months at this Job
- Master Certificate - HR management
- Master of Laws - international human rights
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Science - public policy