Promotion from Operations Manager to Division Manager
- Division Manager at Acuren
- Operations Manager at Acuren
- Superintendent WRMP Project BP Whiting at Acuren
- NDE Technician at Team Industrial
2 years, 6 months at this Job
OLATHE, KS APRIL 2015-JULY 2018
Regional transit organization providing services to 75 Aldi Stores through in 6 states.
• Oversee day to day operations of 55 trucks and 65 trailers.
• Manage 16 office and 10 dock employees
• Oversee maintenance shop
• Coordinate and execute all needs of the customer of Aldi.
- Division Manager at S&H TRANSPORTATION
- DISPATCHER at ROADRUNNER INTERMODAL SERVICES
- Fleet Manager at INTEGRITY TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
- Operations Manager at SHARP TRANSIT
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Tampa, FL March 2014- Present
Wurth Wood Group, Inc. is a $220 million private wholesale distribution company, with 19 branches and employs 450 associates in the Southeast.
► Executive Division Manager reporting to the President/CEO. Recruited to achieve growth targets in the lowest performing market through the development of the Sales team & organizational culture. Directly
responsible for South division, including hiring and management of 22 associates, resulting in $15 million in annual revenue. Complete responsibility for double-digit Sales growth on yearly basis & profit and loss.
• Grew division's annual sales revenue 76% in 3-year span - $8.5M in 2015 to $15.0M in 2017.
• Increased gross margin from $2.0M to $3.3M - 65% increase in profitability.
• Increased L-customers 150% in 3-year span; optimized customer base to achieve Sales targets.
• Achieved first positive Operating Result of the Division since existence after 18 months.
• Reorganized multiple departments including structure, training, and performance management.
• Orchestrated dynamic Sales "System" - adopted throughout company to drive growth initiatives.
• Implemented administrative procedures to reduce bad dept write off by 33%.
• Conducted LEAN Six-Sigma events to reduce Operations workflow (productivity gain of >50%).
- Division Manager at Wurth Wood Group, Inc
- Branch Manager at Terminix International
- Business Development Manager at Cook's Wholesale Foods
- Sales revenue at Klein Wholesale
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Certified is the lubricants division of NCH Corporation, a global manufacturer of industrial lubricants and other chemical products for heavy industrial equipment and facilities maintenance. Division Manager - Northeastern US 4/2018 - Current As a Division Manager my responsibilities include managing profitability and leading a team of up to 20 sales representatives of various tenure in the Northeast US. * FY 2019 my team of sales reps is up 91% in lubricants sales over last year. * In addition to domestic responsibilities, I have been tasked with assisting global sales teams with implementing sales and management processes internationally. * Directly report to the Group VP for Northeastern US contributing to the most profitable group in the company.
- Division Manager - Northeastern US at Certified Laboratories
- Intermediate Rep Manager at Midwest
- Business Development Manager at Modeled
- Corporate Trainer at
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biological Sciences / Chemistry
- Certification DA / DC Endorsement
As part of the executive team, I manage all aspects of the division. This includes (buy not limited to) sales, marketing, clinic operations, budgeting, personnel, compliance, revenue cycle management, and facilities management. I report directly to the CEO. I supervise clinicians, medical assistants, administrative staff, marketing representatives, and outsourcing companies.
• Systems administrator for BI reporting, EMR, and other IT tools.
• Increased marketing performance by 200% in 2018.
• Reduced cost of goods and implemented a company inventory management system.
• Established business partnerships with local organizations resulting in reduced costs and increased revenue.
- Division Manager at Orthotics and Prosthetics Division
- Revenue Cycle Operations Manager at Orthotics and Prosthetics Division
- Billing Manager at Cobalt Health
- Clinical Administration Manager at St. Mark's Family Medicine
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate's - Executive Medical Assisting
MCASA (Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault); Silver Spring, MD - multiple positions
Division Manager (Promoted from Division Coordinator)
• Provide direction and oversight for MCASA's training and technical assistance (TA) programs, including supervising program coordinators and analysts (Training & Underserved Populations Program Coordinator; Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner/Sexual Assault Response Team [SAFE/SART] Policy Advocate; and Prison Rape Elimination Act [PREA] Coordinator/Analyst). Supervised Prevention/Education Coordinator.
• Ensure compliance with MCASA grant objectives, goals, collection of data, and reporting requirements.
• Produce training and provide TA as needed for Maryland's SAFE programs, SARTs, Rape Crisis Centers (RCCs), and other MCASA members and professionals working with survivors of sexual trauma.
• Train as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Bystander Intervention; Crisis Intervention; Economic Costs of Sexual Assault; Military Sexual Trauma (MST); Neurobiology of Trauma; Professional Ethics & Boundaries; Vicarious Trauma & Self-Care; and responding to numerous underserved populations.
• Coordinate annual one-day training on trauma-informed services for sexual assault survivors for a wide variety of statewide service providers including law enforcement, FNEs, and advocates. Select speaker, acquire site, create and manage registration, and develop program and evaluation.
• Facilitate activities and internal communication regarding program goals among both Sexual Assault Legal Institute (SALI) and Program division staff to coordinate staff and other resources to prevent duplication of efforts among 20-member staff.
• Ensure website and social media, including Facebook and Twitter, are frequently updated with recent news, upcoming training events, and fundraising information.
• Plan and execute all logistics for MCASA's Annual Legislative Reception, attended by members of Maryland's General Assembly and stakeholders from across the state.
• Served on Maryland State Department of Education Working Group to Implement Erin's Law, which requires education on sexual assault prevention and response for K-12. Aided in Erin's Law conference planning and presented on Technology & Media Safety for educators and mental health professionals in attendance.
• Supervise production of annual MCASA Women of Color Network (MWOCN) Conference.
• Continue duties of Division Coordinator, with exception of legal advocacy. Division Coordinator/Legal Advocate
• Utilize case management software to collect and collate data for grant reports.
• Edit and compile grant reports for 13 grants from various writers, entering appropriate data, and filing with appropriate agencies to meet deadlines.
• Research new sources of funding, including grants, foundations, and private donations.
• Assemble, collate, and file agency's grant applications for both new and previous funding sources.
• Create fundraising campaigns throughout the year including Annual Campaign, Giving Tuesday Campaign, monthly membership solicitations, and special occasion/holiday "asks."
• Increase intake of unrestricted donations through charity campaigns, fundraising events, and expanded outreach to community.
• Coordinated the 2015 MCASA Women of Color Network (MWOCN) Conference, exceeding previous attendance record by 45 percent.
• Provided high quality, culturally competent legal advocacy for survivors of sexual assault. RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network); Washington, DC - multiple positions Follow-Up Program Specialist (Transferred from Safe Helpline Manager to Policy Position)
• Created and continuously improved a program to enhance Safe Helpline (SHL) services to include follow-up care for eligible members of the Department of Defense (DoD) community.
• Developed policies and detailed protocols to ensure use of best practices when serving survivors of MST during Follow-Up Support Services (FSS).
• Researched diverse academic journals and scholarly texts to provide rationales for policies, protocols, and best practices on sexual assault crisis intervention follow-up care.
• Utilized case management software to create a database to maintain confidential information for FSS users and provide accurate data on population served. Safe Helpline Manager (Promoted from Safe Helpline Assistant Shift Manager)
• Supervised and mentored staff providing anonymous support to both civilian and military survivors of sexual trauma through online and phone helplines.
• Hired and trained employees to increase staffing to levels necessary for around-the-clock hotline serving members of the military community.
• Ensured adherence to both organization and DoD policies, procedures, and protocols.
• Mentored collegiate-aged staff members in their applications for graduate school, fellowships, and scholarships, vetted personal statements, and wrote letters of recommendation.
• Created schedule and completed payroll for more than 60 staff members.
• Collaborated with departments to facilitate emergency planning, fund raising, and marketing. Safe Helpline Assistant Shift Manager
• Supervised and mentored online hotline staff providing support to both civilian and military survivors of sexual trauma while maintaining compliance with both DoD and company policies and protocols.
• Maintained active communication with other Assistant Shift Managers.
• Provided confidential, direct, compassionate, and accurate support through online and telephone hotlines.
• Coordinated with congressional offices to schedule meetings and provide materials on SAFER Act. University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ - Visiting Assistant Professor
• Researched history and academic best practices to develop and teach three new college courses. University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ - Visiting Assistant Professor
• Created three and taught five different courses.
• Served on departmental curriculum committee.
- Division Manager at MCASA
3 years, 1 month at this Job
The Rooms Division Manager is responsible for Executive Housekeeping and Front Office. Manage the general operation of the Front Office e.g. Reception, Reservations, Bell Valet, Concierge, Switchboard and Night Manager.
- Rooms Division Manager at Mount Snow Ltd
- Executive Housekeeping Manager at Mount Snow LTD
- On Site Supervisor at Jawonio, Inc
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Art History
Held lead administrative positions in two very busy departments at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Brunswick. I was the lead support along with the Department Chair in developing the new Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery established in 2017. In addition to being the Urology manager, I was also the administrator for the Residency, a job I enjoyed immensely. I relocated to the Jersey Shore, and I am seeking a full or part time position in either the medical field or a different field where my managing skills would be an asset.
- Division Manager at Division of Urology
- Program Manager at Department of Otolaryngology
- Program Supervisor at Division of Urology
- Program Supervisor at Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology
11 years, 5 months at this Job
I started our with Serv-pro as a technician in the field I was promoted to crew chief then onto Fire division manager. With in that time I also received my IIRC for FSRT fire and smoke restoration technician, CC carpet cleaning technician, Mold certified, xactimate software certified and several other qualifications. I love the restoration field and helping others in their time of need.
- Fire Division Manager at Serv-pro
- Head Cook at Papa"s Resturaunt
- Shift Manager at Aldi
- Manager at Chess' Pizza
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - General
In my capacity as a rooms division manager, I oversee the front office and housekeeping operation. I am directly involved in the hiring and training process for both areas, as well as room revenue management and budget planning. I ensure the rooms division is properly staffed and well equipped in order to guarantee guest and member satisfaction. My duties also include working closely with the engineering department in order to keep the hotel and public areas in pristine shape and follow-up on any guest/member request or concern. Fisher Island Club offers top of the line amenities to its guests and 500+ members and as the division manager, I ensure the housekeeping and front office team is properly trained to proudly represent the Club and its mission statement to delight guests and members with every service and product we provide. I manage a team of 30 individuals, which comprise of front office and housekeeping supervisors, front office/reservation agents, bellmen and housekeeping staff.
- Rooms Division Manager at Fisher Island Club
- Director of Housekeeping at Fisher Island Club
- Hotel Assistant Manager/Front Office Manager at Fisher Island Club
- Housekeeping Operations Manager at Loews Hotel Miami Beach
1 year at this Job