Gastonia, NC Feb. 2014 - Present Burlan is a Manufacturer of Laminate substrates, webbing, and packaging strapping. Burlan has been at the forefront of the packaging and lamination industries for more than 3 decades.
➢ Division Manager Manage and lead the laminate division of Burlan Corporation. My role is to transform the laminate division into a healthy competitor in this market from an R&D, sales, manufacturing, financial, and leadership perspective.
- Division Manager at Burlan Corporation
- Product Manager at Cooley Group, Inc
- Process Engineering & Tooling Manager at Avery Dennison Corporation
- Master-craftsman Pressman / Lead person at Package Products Specialty
5 years, 1 month at this Job
I began my career as a sales representative visiting multi-family communities and knocking doors in residential neighborhoods. Over the years I worked my way into various management positions leading to my current role as a co-division manager overseeing an operation involving over 100 team members.
- Division Manager at
- Licensed Real Esate Agent at
- Instructor in the ESL Department at Missionary Training Center
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Spanish
Niceville, FL., 06/2016 to Present Training Division Manager
- Training Division Manager at US Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal School
- NCOIC, Instructor and Team Leader at US Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal School
- Lead EOD Naval at Special Operations Forces
- at Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit THREE
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminology
2012 to Present In Mr. Davis' time with Bird Electric he has overseen at least 3 transmission projects ranging from 69kv - 138kv and including hot stick work, new, and rebuilds. He has managed up to 20 distribution crews with projects ranging from small underground work, distribution pole change outs and maintenance, new service, and multi-mile re-conductor work. He has moved up within the company from Foreman to General Foreman and currently is the Division Manager. His work ethic and attention to safety and detail keep our operations running smoothly and our work is completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Division Manager at Bird Electric
- Foreman over transmissions supervising his crew at Utility Construction Services
- crew at Quantam Services
7 years, 2 months at this Job
Full Service Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Fabrication General Contractor for Energy related green field and brown field projects.
Provide executive leadership to a $350MM organization and strategically orchestrating a 2-3-year growth plan of sustaining $500MM+ annually. Responsible for all 3 business branch locations with targeted domestic growth opportunities for opening additional branches across the country. Accepted full P&L responsibility for performance and revenue with over 25 direct reports and 1200+ personnel. Spearhead and emphasize execution certainty for success on all projects, including resources, equipment, labor and support. Driving synergies to execute the company vision to expand and grow organically by strategic alliances, joint ventures and viabilities, with potential inorganic growth opportunities. Cultivate and manage relationships as well as motivate teams to ensure the diversity and safety of the company, the personnel, projects and other resources.
• Re-structured the entire Engineering program for greater profit margins and lowers SG&A costs.
• Intimately involved in building key relationships with targeted clients, strategic business alliances, and joint ventures for our two-three-year business plan.
• Organized our business unit sectors with formal structure for all our projects groups to include small capital projects, special projects, EPC projects and capital projects.
• Assessed our Accounts Receivable department and expedited the collections of our 90+ day aging reports to obtain $10MM within the first 120 days of tenure.
- Division Manager at TELLEPSEN INDUSTRIAL
- Sr. Project-Program Manager at DAKOTA ACCESS - MATRIX SERVICE
- Sr. Project Manager at BP - British Petroleum
- at BP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Construction Management
- BS - Business Finance
Roadmaster supplies products and services to the RV and large truck industries and produces chemical cleaning and treatment supplies for the RV and gardening industries and industrial facilities. Roadmaster has several divisions including - RSS, Skyline Manufacturing, and Flow-Chem, and I oversaw them as the division manager for 8 years. At Roadmaster I organized production planning and scheduling, purchasing, maintenance management, product delivery, post production finishing, quality, and plant safety. I was also responsible for customer service, cost control, tumble mold operations, mold fabrication, chemical mixing and bottling, and process analysis and systems design. I have extensive knowledge of operational and mechanical types of rotational molding machines including set up and installation as well as molding compounds and their characteristics. Through this career I gained a strong background focusing on maximizing productivity and cost cutting through effective maintenance management programs.
- Division Manager at Roadmaster Inc
- Maintenance Manager at Smak Plastics
8 years at this Job
Division Manager for a utility services company covering the state of Indiana. Working directly with customer engineers, project managers and upper management. Responsible for project coordination, including bidding, permitting, materials, crew operations, equipment, supervision, quality control and billing. Experienced in working with subcontractors and vendors. Work closely with internal heads to evaluate and implement processes for efficient work flow. Proficient in Microsoft Office. OSHA certified.
- Division Manager at Berry It, Inc.
- Project Foreman at TGRF, Inc.
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology and English Literature
Date Returned to Work: Date Injury Reported: Injury Reported To Whom: Occupation and Type of Work: 10/26/2017 10/26/2017 Glen G. Giresi - Division Manager Foreman Supervisor Gross Wages Wage Period: Rate of Temp. Weeks of Temp. Disability Temporary Disability Paid: Permanent Disability Paid: Compensation: paid: $2,750.00 $ $ $ Employer Furnished Medical Aid: ☐ YES ☒ NO ☐ Demand is hereby made for answers to standard occupational disease interrogatories. [N.J.A.C. 12:235-3.8(f)] ☒ Demand is hereby made for all records of medical treatment, examinations and diagnostic studies. [N.J.A.C. 12:235-3.8 (c)] Are you Medicare eligible or a Medicare beneficiary? ☐ YES ☐ NO Were you eligible for Medicaid benefits at the time of the work injury? ☐ YES ☐ NO Did you become eligible for Medicaid benefits after the work injury? ☐ YES ☐ NO What other facts are there that you believe important: Summary of Changes (Complete only if filing an Amended pleading): Petitioner therefore requests that the division of Workers' Compensation determine the amount of compensation due Petitioner from said Respondent, pursuant to R.S. 34:15-7 et seq., and that Petitioner may be awarded Petitioner's costs in this proceeding, and such other or further relief as may be proper. Petitioner STATE OF NEW JERSEY COUNTY OF Subscribed and sworn or affirmed to before me this day of January, 2018. Please be advised that information collected from the filing of this claim petition may be used by the Division of Workers' Compensation for record keeping, record access/distribution, and case scheduling purposes. Petitions filed with the Division are public documents and may be inspected and copied except where prohibited by Section 34:15-128 of the Workers' Compensation Statute. The Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. §552a, the Social Security Act, 42 U.S.C. § 405, and N.J.S.A. 34:15-1 et seq. authorize the Division of Workers' Compensation to request that the Petitioner supply the Division with his or her Social Security Number for record keeping purposes and cross-matches with the Social Security Administration, Workforce New Jersey, Temporary Disability Insurance and any other proper public purpose. State of New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development Case No.: Division of Workers' Compensation EMPLOYEE CLAIM PETITION PO Box 381 Trenton, New Jersey 08625-0381 SUPPLEMENTAL PAGE Vicinage: WC-365 8/26/2015 GUARDIAN OR REPRESENTATIVE NAME: ADDRESS: RELATIONSHIP TO PETITIONER: ADDITIONAL CARRIERS NAME: ADDRESS: CARRIER CLAIM NUMBER: PERIOD OF COVERAGE: PERIOD OF COVERATE: FROM: TO: FROM: TO: NAME: ADDRESS: CARRIER CLAIM NUMBER: PERIOD OF COVERATE: FROM: TO: FROM: TO: INDIVIDUAL CORPORATE OFFICERS/PARTNERS/LLC MEMBERS NAME: ADDRESS: NAME: ADDRESS:
- Division Manager at Date Stopped Work
1 month at this Job
• As a Division Manager at Waffle House I manage multiple restaurants, each with a manager and a staff of about 20-30 hourly associates. Some of the major job responsibilities and tasks that could benefit the organization include:
• Unit Oversight: review staffing estimates, inspect units for maintenance needs, oversee and manage managers to ensure they analyze and forecast staffing needs and are posting associate work schedules. Manage payroll, establishing wage rates and calculating bonuses. Observe and evaluate overall unit and manager production and performance, inspect for safety needs, and talk with customers about service quality.
• Recruiting, Hiring, Training, and Developing Managers: Interview and evaluate candidate qualifications, make decisions to fill management and associate slots. Conduct training sessions with managers, and conduct development meetings with managers to identify strengths and development needs. Give oral and written direction to change undesirable behaviors, and recognize and reward good behavior, motivate and inspire managers to perform at higher levels.
• Tracking and Control: Perform financial bookkeeping duties, review sales, food, operating, and payroll costs. Conduct audits, analyze payroll reports, evaluate budget goals, and assess wage rates. Handle emergencies such as robberies, ensure proper reporting, evaluate safety and security practices and conduct training when necessary.
• Administrative Duties: Review messages, plan and revise itinerary, travel and complete/ review expense reports. Know Federal Regulations and corporate policies regarding compensation, sexual harassment and discrimination. Investigate legal allegations by customers, associates, and managers. 2257 Commonwealth Dr #E Charlottesville, VA 22901 (703)608-4114 [email protected]
- DIVISION MANAGER at WAFFLE HOUSE
- CORPORATE TRAINER | STARTEK at GRUBHUB AND ENVISION
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - PSYCHOLOGY
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology - Psychology
A top three provider of payment technology and software solutions serving 300,000 U.S. customers through 11,000 employees worldwide. Division Manager December 2016 - Present
• Responsible for leading sales growth and operational effectiveness within the North Central region, consisting of more than $240M of incremental processing growth annually, 3,500 customers and a team of 20 sales managers and account executives.
• Create a performance based culture delivering on service values, while solving client's business issues.
• Management of strategic partnerships such as Banks, Associations, Resellers, CPAs, POS Dealers, and built association with MN Society of CPA's.
• Instill a collaborative environment promoting cross functional selling in support of growth initiatives. Key Accomplishments
➢ Responsible for incremental net margin growth of $1.86 million and my team adding over 530 new customers.
➢ Expanded sales and management team by 34% and reallocated resources for better market coverage. Explore Information Services Privately-held provider of risk management information to insurance companies, government agencies and commercial fleets.
- Division Manager at Heartland Payment Systems, a Global Payments Company
- Interim Director of Sales at Explore Information Services
- Regional Sales Manager at North Central U.S
- Managing Director at Kforce
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Marketing and Speech Communications