Setup new wells and pay decks based on division order title opinions or prepared pay decks provided
by operators for more than 1000 active wells and over 6000 active owners.
• Review of title opinions, transfer deeds/assignments, and estate documents to determine mineral ownership for all working, royalty and overriding interests. Prepare and distribute division orders to mineral interest owners for review and signature. Transfer and/or suspend/release accordingly.
• Service incoming inquiries regarding owner relations.
• Setup and maintain mineral interest owners' contact and payment information (with tax id)
• Process 1099 owner notices and IRS reporting; Forced pooling reporting to the Oklahoma Corporation Commission; and Escheat due diligence and reporting per state schedule and requirements.
• Prior to senior role after acquisition and merger in 2014, I maintained the division order department as the sole division order analyst for five years.
- Division Order Analyst at ENERGY TRANSFER, LP
- Member of DalWorth and NADOA at ENERGY TRANSFER, LP
- Clerical/Admin & Accounting at ENERGY TRANSFER, LP
- Post Close Auditor at ACCREDITED HOME LENDERS
8 years at this Job
• Analyst for 8 small O&G companies, setup and maintain their Revenue & JIB Decks for Operated & Non-Operated wells. Setup Estimated Decks.
• Setup wells in Well master, AFE setups, and owner setups.
• Maintain revenue owner information, take direction from the companies creating & and expiring decks.
• Maintain spreadsheets containing ownership changes resulting from transfers of ownership, death and address changes to ensure that oil and gas revenues are paid accurately.
• Assist in Revenue closes.
• Track incoming executed Division Orders and update owner information.
- DIVISION ORDER ANALYST/ REVENUE ACCOUNTANT at TRINITY PETROLEUM MANAGMENT
- DIVISION ORDER ANALYST at SYNERGY RESOURCES
- DIVISION ORDER ANALYST at ANTERO RESOURCES
- DIVISION ORDER ANALYST at KODIAK OIL & GAS
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - BUSINESS MARKETING
• Responsible for creating, reviewing and approving high volume of division orders, transfers of interest in PRA/Enertia. Maintain royalty disbursement.
• Clearly and effectively work closely with PRA to ensure timely deadlines are met.
• Interpret DOTO calculations. Capable of calculating complex Net Revenue and Working Interests including APO/BPO.
• Analyze estate documents, assignments, conveyances and deeds used in ownership transfers.
• Providing Land Manager and Finance with data requested on a timely basis.
• Responding to phone calls, emails and mail from external and internal customers, serving as an owner relations liaison.
• Communicate with operators and outside legal firms to obtain ownership information and resolve ownership disputes.
• Create, organize and maintain division order and transfer files.
• Facilitate monthly meetings with Land Dept on outstanding issues and discuss resolutions.
• Manage and maintain suspense report to place parties into pay status in a timely manner.
• Maintain all backup documentation through organized file procedures.
- Division Order Analyst/Owner Relations at Lewis Energy Group
- Executive Assistant at OnBoard Software / MTC Technologies
- General Manager Hondo Quick Lube at
- Administrative Assistant at MDN Architects
10 years at this Job
- High school - General Studies
Analyzed oil and gas title documents, deeds, conveyances, probate, and trust documents. Maintained revenue and billing divisions of interest. Interacted with revenue and JIB accounting groups. Updated Division of Interest software application system to reflect ownership changes
- Division Order Analyst at J-W Energy
- Division Order Analyst at Eland Energy
- Franchise Coordinator at Accor North America
- Contract Assistant at Thos Y. Pickett & Company
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Fayetteville & Appalachian & Assets
• Transferring interest via Tobin Enterprise Land as well updating JIB decks & owner numbers using Oracle and SharePoint.
• Contacting Royalty Owners and revolving complex maintenance issues
• In-house preparation of all of Southwestern Energy's Fayetteville assets for divestiture (Worth $2 billion with ZERO land defects out of over 4,300 highly valued wells).
• Correcting working interest, acreage and mineral interest discrepancies per JIB Deck/Division Orders/Title Opinions of highly valued Fayetteville wells.
- Senior Division Order Analyst at Southwestern Energy/Dudley Land Co
- Lease Analyst at Cinco Energy Services - Carrizo Oil and Gas
- Landman/Title Abstractor - Permian/Eagle Ford Basin at Acadian Land Service - Aspect Energy
- DJ Basin at Cinco Energy Services - Noble Energy
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Petroleum Land Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Preparation of Division and Transfer Orders
• Examination and Analysis of Title Opinions
• Calculation of interests and maintenance of Division of Interest Decks
• Interest Owner Relations
• Payment of Bonus Consideration, Shut-ins, and Damages for Leases
• Preparation of Joint Operating Agreements and Exhibits
• Recording Legal Documents
• Correspondence, filing, scanning, copying as needed Microsoft Word, Excel, Enertia Accounting
- Division Order Analyst at CHOLLA PETROLEUM, INC
- Division Order and Lease Analyst, West Texas and New Mexico at CROWNQUEST OPERATING, LLC
- LAND CONSULTANT at T. Verne Dyer Oil Investments
- Land Technician, Permian Basin at Fina Oil and Chemical
3 years at this Job
Contract employment in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Division Order Analyst at Holland Services
- Associate Attorney at SharpCounsel Law
- Underwriting Counsel at Stewart Title of Oklahoma, Inc
- Associate Attorney at Blaney Tweedy & Tipton, PLLC
2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- B.A. in Spanish & Latin American Studies - Spanish & Latin American Studies
Analyze title information received from title attorney for oil and gas properties Prepare billing and revenue decks based on title information, JOA's and other agreements Prepare division orders based on revenue decks Maintain ownership records for interest owners in oil and gas properties Work with Accounting Department to ensure proper and timely payment of revenue proceeds Respond to telephone and written inquiries from interest owner Monitor acquisition of lease by contract landmen, pay lease bonuses and record lease in appropriate county or parish Report status of leases to Land Manager Assist other Land Department personnel with special projects
- Division Order Analyst at Winwell, L.L.C
- Division Order Analyst at Will-Drill Resources, Inc
- Crude Accountant at EOTT Energy Corp
18 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Accounting - Accounting
Texas Area Handling Bakken Shale OGL; division orders; title opinions; AFF; DOTO; Certificates Working with SAP/PRA Accounting for Working Interest and Royalty Interest Transfers Reviewing Title Opinions, Lease and Assignments to determine Royalties and Working Interest Calculating Net Revenue Interest Through Mineral Interest and Acreage determination Reviewing DSUs; Designated Spacing Units for North Dakota Leases
- Division Order Analyst at Hess Corporation
- Lease Analyst at Range Resources; Holland Services Land
- Division Order Analyst at Marubeni America Corporation; Opportune LLP Land Services: Hess Corp
- Land Assistant - OXY and Canam Energy at Oxy
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Researching and process ownership transfers of interest in Enertia ranging from simple to medium complexity
• Analyze title opinions, leases, deeds, assignments, probate, title documents, etc., to determine ownership
• Release or suspend ownership interests as required
• Setting up new non-op wells and setting up new owner BA numbers
• Handle ownership calls and correspondence related to transfer request, address changes, etc.
• Void stale dated and/or returned checks, update owner suspense code as needed based on returned checks
• Set up and maintain oil and gas leases, land contracts and other legal documents ensuring accurate representation of ownership, provisions, and obligations
• OK/TX monthly expiration and obligation calendars, making the recommended updates to lease data, cleaning up legacy lease data
- Division Order Analyst (Contract) - Land Administration at ENCINO ENERGY INC
- Lease Analyst (Contract) at EOG RESOURCES
- Lease Analyst (Contract) - TX, OK at CHENIERE ENERGY
- Division Order Analyst - TX, OK, MS at SANCHEZ OIL & GAS CORP
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration