Landman & Division of Interest - Mineral Ownership, Net Revenue, and Working Interest
Analysis; Analyzed Leases; Held by Production & Well Analysis; Curative
Response Division Order Analyst
MD America Energy, LLC, Fort Worth, TX November 2015 to Present
• Calculated Mineral Interest, NRI, ORRI, NPRI, & WI
• Analyzed Leases
• Interpreted Title Opinions
• Identified, Researched, and Solved Curative Issues
• Transferred Mineral Ownerships
• Fielded Owner Inquiries
• Bluetick Land Management System, WolfePak Oil & Gas Software Proficient, & Microsoft Word, Access & Excel, Acrobat
• General Division of Interest & Land Problem Solver Division Order Analyst XTO Energy, Inc., Fort Worth, TX May 26 to September 10, 2015
• Calculated Mineral Interest, NRI, WI, ORRI
• Interpreted Title Opinions
• Identified, researched, and solved curative issues
• Transferred Mineral Ownerships Explanation: Industry downturn led to the sudden elimination of my position
- Division Order Analyst at MD America Energy, LLC
- at Petroleum Landman
- at Petroleum Landman
- at Riverbend Land Research
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Sciences
- - chemistry, physics, & biology
Review West Virginia chains of title, analyzing both Division Order and Drilling Title Opinions, working with land group and well manager to make decisions on closing the gaps in title. Meeting deadlines of completing title review and well setup in Enertia within a few months of First Sales. Cradle to grave responsibilities of putting wells to revenue based on title going back to 1865. Further maintenance includes updating ownership decks based on the valid leasehold interest from Excalibur and current deductions. 118 wells setup and maintained.
• Compile reviewed chains of title and interest calculations on a spreadsheet then upload into Land System to create DOI for revenue payment
• Setup then maintain Non-Operated and Outside-Operated wells in which Antero has Working, Override, and/or Royalty Interest
• Approve ADH's based on intestate succession
• Review and handle Letter-In-Lieu sent by other operators.
• Speak with minerals owners about their royalty interest, lease obligations, curative requirements, and transfers or title.
- Division Order Analyst at Antero Resources
- Division Order Analyst at Noble Energy
- Gas Marketing Accountant at EnCana Oil and Gas
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Global Energy Management
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Maintenance for Bakken including BA setups, transfers, and suspense in Tobin OBO well setups and property setups Resolved owner relations issues Worked in SAP for division order accounting functions
- Advanced Division Order Analyst at Marathon Oil
- Contract Division Order Analyst at CGI
- Division Order Analyst at Southwestern Energy
- Assistant Manager at Enterprise Holdings
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BS - Finance
Interpret gas and oil deeds and leases along with plat maps to allocate interests from grantors to grantees. Research gas and oil well information in order to connect wells to leases. Transfer interests according to Wills and Trusts.
- Division Order Analyst at Diversified Gas and Oil Plc
- Administrator at Samsa Meats
- Front Desk Receptionist at H&R Block
- Customer Service at Best Buy
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminology and Justice Studies
- Associate Degree - Sociology
Fayetteville & Appalachian Assets
• Transferring interest via Tobin Enterprise Land as well updating JIB decks & owner numbers using Oracle and SharePoint
• Contacting Royalty Owners and revolving complex maintenance issues
• In-house preparation of all of Southwestern Energy's Fayetteville assets for divestiture (Worth $2 billion with ZERO land defects out of over 4,300 highly valued wells).
• Correcting working interest, acreage and mineral interest discrepancies per JIB Deck/Division Orders/Title Opinions of highly valued Fayetteville wells
- Senior Division Order Analyst at Southwestern Energy
- Lease Analyst at Cinco Energy- Carrizo Oil and Gas
- Landman/Title Abstractor - Permian/Eagle Ford Basin at Acadian Land Service - Aspect Energy
- DJ Basin at Cinco Energy- Noble Energy, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Petroleum Land Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Procure, analyze, and interpret title opinions
• Verify operated and non-op WI/RI/ORRI/NPRI
• Set up JIB/NRI decks for new wells in a heavily operated area including cross laterals
• Cure title
• Process new leases
• Real property transfers
• Issue and process Division Orders/Transfer Orders
- Division Order Analyst at COVEY PARK ENERGY
- Division Order Analyst at EnCana Corporation
- Senior Division Order Analyst at MATADOR RESOURCES COMPANY
- Division Order Analyst III at DENBURY RESOURCES
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - PSYCHOLOGY
Review incoming documents from operators and royalty owners. ◊ Review documents to determine title transfer. ◊ Create revenue decks. ◊ Issue division orders to royalty owners. ◊ Oversee multiple counties in Texas and North Dakota. ◊ Review title opinions and paysheets to set up ownership. ◊ Work in PLADS, Citrix and SAP software.
- Senior Division Order Analyst at Energy Transfer Partners, LP
- at McClure Oil Company, Inc
- Lease Analyst at Land Tech
- Accounting Specialist at Dawson Geophysical
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Jurisprudence - Land Management
- - Professional Land Management Program
- Associates in Paralegal - Paralegal
• Preparation of Division and Transfer Orders
• Examination and Analysis of Title Opinions
• Calculation of interests and maintenance of Division of Interest Decks
• Interest Owner Relations
• Payment of Bonus Consideration, Shut-ins, and Damages for Leases
• Preparation of Joint Operating Agreements and Exhibits
• Recording Legal Documents
• Correspondence, filing, scanning, copying as needed Microsoft Word, Excel, Enertia Accounting
- Division Order Analyst at CHOLLA PETROLEUM, INC
- Division Order and Lease Analyst, West Texas and New Mexico at CROWNQUEST OPERATING, LLC
- LAND CONSULTANT at T. Verne Dyer Oil Investments
- Land Technician, Permian Basin at Fina Oil and Chemical
3 years at this Job
- Some College - Business Administration
Review, analyze and interpret title documents, Division Order Title Opinions, Leases,
Ratifications, Assignments, Joint Operating Agreements, Deeds, Farmouts/Farm-Ins,
Curative documents, Probate Documents and Marketing Arrangements to prepare
Division of Interest Spreadsheets with burden relationships if necessary.
• Calculate company operated GWI/NWI, BPO/APO interests for new well setups.
• Research and review leases in DOCVUE imaged files identifying provisions that affect proper payment to owners.
• Coordinate with Landman regarding owners that should be placed in suspense pending receipt of title curative and work with landman to resolve title curative issues.
• Set up Division of Interest Pay Deck in a timely manner to ensure timely and accurate payments per lease terms and applicable state statutes for wells, units & federal units.
• Prepare and mail Division Orders for all new well set-ups and revised well set-ups due to payout, acquisition or divestiture.
• Work closely with Revenue Accounting regarding reversals/rebooks, revenue received from purchaser of production and owner inquiries regarding payments
• Process ownership changes of all types per receipt and review of recorded Assignments, Deeds, Conveyances, Probate documents pursuant to applicable state law where interest is located.
• Process Intestate succession changes of ownership in accordance with the Laws of Descent and Distribution of the state where the interest is located.
• Prepare and mail Transfer/Division Orders for all changes of ownership
• Review suspense for owners in all properties in my area quarterly and resolve suspense issues by obtaining necessary documentation to release.
• Research and respond to owner inquiries in a timely manner relative to interest calculation, payments, documents required to transfer interest, etc.
• Ensure that owner's name, address change and Tax Id information is updated in a timely manner.
• Notify Joint Interest Billing and Landman of Working Interest changes for JIB deck and AFE purposes.
• Review and Verify company GWI/NWI, Overriding Royalty or Royalty Interest to process Outside Division Orders and set up DOI accordingly.
• Prepare and finalize documents for filing and scanning into DOCVUE.
• Responsible for review and reporting of all company Unclaimed Property by each States' laws and due date in NAUPA format after suspense review and receipt of returned Due Diligence letters.
• Work with Legal Department to provide information relating to litigation, demands, ownership disputes, etc.
• Work and coordinate with landman and various other departments for company acquisitions and divestitures and update company DOI accordingly.
• Responsible for all Division Order internal and external Audit regarding SOX compliance and researching and compiling data as requested.
• Wrote internal and external Audit procedures for Division Order processes for assets located in the State of Texas.
• Use various State websites and Drilling Info to obtain title information.
• Train new Division Order personnel and mentor/advise all Division Order co-workers.
• Special Projects related to Division Order work in my area.
- SR. DIVISION ORDER ANALYST at ENERGEN RESOURCES CORPORATION
- Title I Math Paraprofessional at ST. TAMMANY PARISH SCHOOL BOARD
- Substitute Teacher & Leap Remediation Aid at
- at TEXACO EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION INC
15 years, 3 months at this Job
* Build and maintain divisions of interest (DOIs) in SAP through extensive analysis and interpretation of the provision of Leases, Division Orders, Contracts, Deeds, Probate documents, Title Opinions to determine ownerships * Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with various departments: Land, Accounting, Marketing, Legal as well as owners, operators and outside legal firms * Trained and mentored new DO Professionals and Associates * Oversee and monitor Associates workloads and schedules * Participate in performance evaluation of project team members * Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects * Chaired the DO Processes and Procedures committee, coordinating efforts of the New Well and Maintenance teams. * Core team participant for developing and training for Devon's document imaging project * Core team participant on project to develop Excel macro enabling spreadsheet for automatic conversion of DOIs from spreadsheet format into format compatible for loading into SAP, tested spreadsheet and trained users.
- Sr. Staff Division Order Analyst at Devon Energy Production Company
- Division Order Analyst at IBM
- at Architectural Elements, LLC
- Homemaker at
10 years, 9 months at this Job