- Dock supervisor at ABM aviation Boston
- Operations Supervisor / sanitation supervisor at Sky Chefs Inc.
- Epa Supervisor at Gategourmet
- Process Control Technician at Process Control
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
Delivery driver / furniture installer dock supervisor forklift experience
- Delivery/installer/ dock supervisor at Design source interiors
- Mover/ Foreman at Elite Moving Company
- Operator/Plater at Nico Products, Inc
- Dock Worker at Macy's
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- General Education Development
I was a dock supervisor overseeing twenty plus associates. Also was in the role of operations manager overseeing fifty plus associates.
- Dock Supervisor at Southeastern Freight Lines
- Dock Supervisor at
13 years at this Job
- Associate - Real estate
Dock supervisor in charge of unloading freight, check bills of landing, inspect freight, supervise dock operations, yard switcher,
- Dock Supervisor at Space Shipping
- Driver/router at Pride Express
- Freight pick up and deliveries driver in Tri at Crystal Motor Express
- Freight pick up delivery driver in NJ and dock work at Yellow Freight
2 months at this Job
- Certification - Supply Chain Management (Supply Chain Principals, Warehouse Management, Transportation, Customer Service
Los Angeles Times Brandt Brothers Carrier Dock Supervisor * Organize routes manifest for drivers * Assign loaders dock areas to assist on * Keep work environment clean and safe * Secure pallets * Truck inventory * Fill up DEF on Trucks * Note trucks deperature time and arrival times Currently Training for Manager * Assign routes * Cover routes (sometimes we're short drivers) * On call for emergency support (trucks need to be towed , drivers can’t find the destination etc..)
- Dock Supervisor / Checker / Loader at Los Angeles Times
4 years, 5 months at this Job
* Forklift operator,
• Ability to read and understand truckload manifest.
• Unload and load shipments to proper destinations in a timely manner. * Dock Supervisor,
• Ability of critical thinking.
• Time and prioritizing management skills.
• Leadership skills.
- SVC - Dock Supervisor at Old Dominion Freight Line
- Material handler at Wayne Industries
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Responsibilities Dock Supervisor YRC Freight 2013-present Managing up to a hundred employees throughout the day. Using DPT to make sure all employees are productive at all times. Making sure the employees are working safely and enforcing discipline if they are not. Coaching new employees on how to cross load their shipments correctly. Making sure new employees know how to navigate through ADC. Using ADC to move trailers in and out of doors. Making sure expedited shipments are loaded and cut on time. Researching unknown shipments and loading the shipments to the proper destination. Operation Trainee YRC Freight 2013-present Making numerous bill runs to bring bills to the dock supervisors. Using the dock productivity tool to activate the starts for the upcoming shifts. Making adjustments throughout the day for employees that take overtime. Posting any overtime adjustments for the facility. Checking Microsoft outlook to respond to customer emails about their shipments. Answering the phones to assist customers with locating their shipments by using the systems Mainframe. Skills Used Leadership Intrapersonal skills
- Dock Supervisor at YRC Freight
- Corporate Event Staff at Windy City Field
- Delivery Specialist at O'reilly Auto Part
at this Job
- Master's - Project management
- Bachelor of Science - Business
8055 Old Granger Rd Garfield Heights OH 4412 (2017-Current)
• Manage multiple accounts, phone lines, and provide quotes daily
• Schedule appointments, provide customer resolution and assist OS&D
• Track shipments, assist dock supervisor with driver documentation
- Track shipments, assist dock supervisor at Old Dominion Freight Line
- at Old Dominion Freight Line
- at Colonial Property Group
- at Millennium School of Real Estate
2 years at this Job
- - Real Estate
Orchestrate up to 15 dock personnel and two inventory control specialists in an effort to complete dozens of shipments over 14 dock bays. Perpetually observe 2nd and 3rd shift dock employees leading to a drastic reduction in errors while confirming SOPs are followed on the docks and among inventory control personnel. Monitor and collaborate with bedding, fiber and foam block production departments ensuring sales orders are completed and adapting production methods to manifest shipments in a timely manner. Continuously look for opportunities to improve efficiency with regards to production and loading procedures, reducing costs and risk of damaging product or injuring personnel. Adapt to manage and facilitate production in multiple departments during extended and short-term supervisor absences. Use downtime to direct personnel in completing general plant maintenance projects. Key Accomplishments: ▪ Successfully cross-trained 2nd shift dock personnel in three positions to eliminate operational bottlenecks. ▪ Manage 2nd shift dock personnel and implemented procedures that led to a 95%+ reduction in shipping errors during the shift, including one year without errors. ▪ Develop new and optimize existing SOPs and create a training manual for inventory control specialists to standardize loading procedures on the docks and reduce inventory processing errors. ▪ Oversee plant-wide operations in the absence of the superintendent.
- Dock Supervisor at Carpenter Company
- Account Executive at Jordan Automotive Group
- Customer Service Specialist-Rewrite at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Club Manager at iClub Fit 24
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in General Studies - Business Administration, Human Services, Chemistry
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
Kearny, New Jersey & Jacob Javits Convention Center, NYC 2013 - present
Freight & Dock Supervisor
• Manage and operate/assist with company's marshalling office and TSS System at the Jacob Javits Center
• Handle the efficient transition of inbound and outbound exhibitor freight and product arriving via RFS from distribution centers, advanced freight warehouses and/or tradeshows.
• Work in conjunction with production team and responsible for supervision of assigned Teamsters to ensure freight reaches its assigned place on the exposition floor prior to exhibitor's arrival, ensuring timely buildup and layout of their booth.
• Manifest outbound trailers that are used to shuttle exhibitor freight out of the venue, beginning the process of transporting exhibitor product and freight to the next show site destination.
• Analyze floor plan of assigned hall to determine efficient rotation of trucks in efforts to move freight in from front of the building to back
• Complete and ensure accuracy of all inbound bill of ladings, essential to billing department and overall show and department revenue
• Speak to exhibitors and show management personnel when questions arise pertaining to the status of their goods and products.
- Freight & Dock Supervisor at FREEMAN DECORATING COMPANY
- Account Manager, Transportation Services at LESCHACO
- General Manager, Air Freight at DAMCO USA INC
- Account Manager at ALITALIA AIRLINES
6 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION