File each document in an attorney packet into the appropriate file folder. Alert supervisors to issues that may have arose in an attorney packet. Make suggestions to management to help streamline the process. Assist in training new employees on the daily processes of a document analyst.
- Document Analyst at American Arbitration Association
- Motor Vehicle Representative/Back-up Supervisor at Niagara County
- Motor Vehicle Representative II at Niagara County
- Customer Service/Sales and Mortgage Servicing- HELOC at Bank Of America
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Loan Document Analyst (Accounting Processing)
• Verified loan data from mortgage loan documents to minimize risk or penalty to ensure timeliness of all tax and insurance bills
• Validated proper set up of tax records and insurance record for newly acquired loans
• Communicated with mortgage loan department and VI Tax Accessors Office as part of tax-related research
• Determine if taxes and insurance were paid correctly at closing
• Communicate discrepancies to the appropriate mortgage closers for correction
• Verify tax payments on escrowed loans based on Settlement Sheet
• Reviewed reports to identify and resolve issues with missing legal descriptions, discrepancies or duplicate tax IDs
• Maintained and set-up new tax payees
• Load MSP with current tax data including parcels, due dates and payment amounts
• Review insurance policies to determine if property has adequate insurance coverage for homeowners, flood, wind and earthquake protection
• Review the appraisal to determine the land value and updates the MSP system
• Monitor insurance due days for both escrowed and non-escrowed loans to ensure that all payments are made
• Liaison with the insurance companies providing a monthly listing of all serviced mortgages
• Ensured timely disbursement of real estate and tax payment
• Processed suspense items and prepare journal entries relating to Construction Loan interest payments
• Post Interest Payments and pay-offs, new interest payments and construction loan conversions
• Reconcile daily transactions to ensure Builders Block subsidiary coincides with the General Ledger and coordinate postings with the Mortgage Loans Department
• Processed mortgage escrow analysis in accordance with RESPA guidelines
• Perform initial escrow analysis statement review in accordance with RESPA guidelines
• Research and document escrow analysis differences by reviewing settlement sheet, payment history and previous tax and insurance disbursements
• Process various modifications to determine escrow balance changes
• Provide customers with written correspondence explaining escrow deficiencies
• Post deficiency payments and make appropriate payment adjustments based on escrow shortages or overages
• Review escrow accounts to ensure collection is sufficient for outstanding tax and insurance bills
• Ensure escrow analysis is completed annually on each loan per RESPA guidelines Oversaw the Collateral File room, including fulfilment of requests from lending units, auditors and regulators, in addition to third party account verification requests.
• Prepare document releases for all paid in full mortgage Loans
• Performed administrative and office support activities, including fielding telephone calls, word processing, filing, and faxing
• Created excel spreadsheets, documents, internal reports using Microsoft Excel and Word applications, Internet and Intranet
- Loan Document Analyst at Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
- Service Representative at JP Morgan Chase/FirstBank
- Service Representative at The Bank of Nova Scotia
- Data Entry Operating at Certifications
8 years, 6 months at this Job
• Assisted the driver operations team in document checking, form completion, photo and MS Excel spreadsheet QA.
• Reviewed electronic Document Control submissions for accuracy and integrity.
• Routed documents for approval, and performed final release and distribution of effective documents.
• Maintained hard copy system of distribution and retrieval in Production work areas.
• Maintained hard copy training record systems.
• Provided administrative support related to documentation and training system requirements.
• Participated in department decision making in relation to updating procedures and improving departmental processes.
• Informed management in a timely manner of compliance problems and project schedule delays.
• Performed other related duties and responsibilities to support Document Control and Quality as defined by management.
- Document Analyst at TargetCW - Uber Washington, DC
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Reema Consulting
- Junior Analyst/Acquisition Support at SMSI/SAE
- Administrative Assistant at GAP SOLUTIONS INC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications in Communications - Communications
Temp) Organize and file company Federal DOT documents. Confer with marketing executives, human resource reps, consultants, and management staff to design and implement goals through documents. Create forms and advertisements. Analyze and revise rough copies of company forms. Edit and proofread documents for grammar, correct spelling, and clarity. Arrange and format company forms. Create understandable, persuasive copy. Interview staff members and consumers regarding existing documents. Improve upon, modify, and enhance company literature. Maintain proper records. Provide backup copies of documents. Craft declarations, affidavits, answers to complaints and supplemental releases. Coordinate disclosure of information with outside agencies and ensure that responses are legally sufficient and timely. Perform evaluations and document audits. Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames or submissions. Effectively follow the company's standard operating procedures in submissions of documents. Organize and shadow new hire orientation.
- DOCUMENT ANALYST at Chaney Enterprises
- DISPATCHER at Transportation Shop
- Retail Sales Support/Administrative Assistant at VERIZON WIRELESS
- INTERN at WILDE LIFE RESCUE AND REHABILITATION CENTER
4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources - Human Resources
- Bachelors of Science - Science & Agriculture
• Leading and assisting the integration and implementation of docuPAD service solution to the Sales Process of dealer day to day operations while maintaining internal applications/software and all development related to proper document and procedures according to state law and regulations in reference to E-contracting.
• Balance and maintain all levels of support in connection to docuPAD, dealer website and client portal issues through interactive CRM (Ignite/eLead).
• Provide 100% customer/client satisfaction through services related to finalizing all deals within the F&I process.
• Scan and identify necessary documents and client information. Coordinating workflow with the document analyst manager to ensure organizational needs are met in a timely fashion.
• Resolve every day issues by researching documentation; troubleshooting hardware, software and guiding clients and TEAM members through corrective steps within solution expectancies.
• Provide immediate response to customers and dealer employees with software related or internal equipment/computer hardware issues.
• Perform daily follow-up/callbacks to employees and customers to ensure that all issues were resolved or escalated.
• Assist with the managing of all IT related inquires and or issues through email/phone calls.
• 90% CSI index with over 80k monthly F&I generated revenue.
- Finance Manager and Document Analyst, Sheehy INFINITI at CRM (Ignite/eLead)
- Service Analyst/Help Desk at Lucky's Landscaping, LLC
- Business Development/IT Support at Lucky's Landscaping, LLC
- Business Development Manager at Lucky's Landscaping, LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Maintain on a tedious base files within our document control system Monitor quality control plans to identify improvements. Work with management to prioritize business and information needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Document Analyst at Endocyte
- Visual Specialist at Lane Bryant
- Secruity Detail at G4S Secure Solution USA
- Senior Vacation Specialist at Bluegreen Vacations
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Analyze mortgage documents in the closing process to ensure that every document is correctly signed and dated. Also analyze clients closing documents to make sure all documents that are needed were sent in, wet signatures are on necessary documents and all loan numbers match. Familiar with FHA, conventional loans, refinances, first time buys, servicing loans, and payoffs. Process checks for mortgage payments in a timely fashion, process colleteral, and reach out to clients if any additional documents are needed. Also communicated with closing agency’s.
- Document Analyst at Quicken Loans / Rock Financial
- Customer Service at American Laser Skincare
- Customer Service Agent at Delta Airlines
- Supervisor/Sales Associate/ Shipping and Receiving at Super Kmart
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
- In progress - Business
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER - Admin Department Company: PELT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC.
• Monitoring the incoming and outgoing data.
• Import all Images and data to Server and Assign to Production Supervisors
• Exporting Finished data and send to Client.
• Operates the variety programs.
• Analyze the received data and encode the gathered details to the certain system.
• Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete.
• Process necessary information, and a variety of other forms of documents by resolving inconsistencies.
• Verifying, correcting, deleting unnecessary data, or combining information from several sources before entering into a web based system.
• Proofreading the data and for errors using standard data entry procedures.
• Checking completed work or duplicate information before submitting the final file to the Client.
• Submit reports to the Managers in Charge through internal Mails.
• Also handles requisition of necessary office supplies needed by the Team.
• Filing variety of documents.
- DOCUMENT ANALYST - Production Department at Production Department
- Cashier at UNIWIDE WAREHOUSE CORP
- Receptionist/Accounting Clerk at AQUAMARINE INTERNATIONAL CORP
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in COMMERCE - Banking & Finance
Preparation of documents for scanning. Indexing and data entry of of classified documents. Verify and Quality assurance of documents.
- Document Analyst at Wits Solutions
- Seasonal Tax Examiner at US TREASURY
- Document Processor at Randstad Professionals
- Chargeback Investigator at Spherion
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Work with clients on the phone to gather information and/or resolve issues pertinent to their case;
• Accurately input and manage client information into our database;
• Review client records and documents;
• Scan documents into our database;
• Check client documents for accuracy;
• Maintain case management files; and
• Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and solid written and oral communication skills.
- Document Analyst at Citizens Disability
- Administrative Assistant at Acme Bookbinding
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Design & Visual Communications