Auditor January 2017 - present. As an Auditor/Assignment Coordinator/Document Analyst I am responsible for the day to day support functions pertaining to assigning work to the Audit Team, loan processing, loss mitigation alternative reviews and delivery of documents for the Customer Resolution Support, Recovery and Default Management departments. Daily task include the following: · Coordinating reports that allocates daily work assignments to the Audit Team. · Intermediate personal skills utilizing Microsoft Office/Windows based applications including Word, Outlook, Excel, Compass, Fiserv, Customer Resolution Workstation & ACES. · Advanced decision making and problem solving abilities. · Calculate and verify income, verify proof of receipt and quality control file to completion. · Accurately review documents for specific date and approved standards – special attention to detail. · The ability to think independently to develop processes to reach maximum efficiencies. · Flexible and adaptable to changes in business environment and responsibilities. · Auditing Underwriters to ensure quality control and compliance of Underwriting Guidelines. · Review, analyze and check for correct income documents in Compass. · Reviews income, Profit & Loss Statements, Tax Transcripts, SSI along with other benefits and other documents as needed in order to verify the income underwriter has utilized is correct. Default Document Analyst July 2016 - January 2017 As a Default Document Analyst Ibam responsible for by he initial auditing of default related documents submitted by foreclosure counsel which may be filed with the court or recorded in the city/ county in which the property resides. Daily task include.: Audit, analyze, compile supporting documentation and submit foreclosure documents for signature by a Com any Officer . Record & maintain pertinent information in the vendor management, LA on servicing and other applicable software systems. Follow up on missing or erroneous documents to maintain high level of accuracy and compliance with court timelines and company policies. Other duties as assigned.
- Auditor/Assignment Coordinator/Document Analyst at Computershare
- Default Services Property Preservation Specialist at Ditech formerly known as Greentree Credit Solutions, Default Services Department
- REO Data Specialist at Ditech Default Services Department
- Baker/Trainer at The Phoenician Resort
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Patisserie and Baking
- Associate - Culinary Arts
Insurance Verification: using Asana, CIS+, Nextiva Fax, the Internet, OneNotes, and customer
service skills to monitor insurance coverage for the customers of our financial institute clients
(banks and credit unions). Using the internet to pull/print proof of insurance or calling agents
● Document Analyst: using Asana, CIS+, OneNotes; index and/or match insurance to the customers of our financial clients
- Insurance Verifier/Document Analyst at The Assurance Group
- Vendor Accounts Payable and Local Accounts Payable Specialist at Media Solutions/Division of Anderson Companies
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Media Solutions/Division of Anderson Companies
- Senior Distribution Manager at Media Solutions/Division of Anderson Companies
4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Computer - Programming
• Transitioning Quality Management Systems documents to update compliance with 21 CFR 11.
• Updating Quality Management System documents for compliance with ISO 13485, 2016.
• Coordinate with Document Control Team document change activities from FlexQ Legacy to FlexQ Medical electronic document management system document updates.
• Electronic Document Management System change from Flex Q Legacy to FlexQ Medical.
• Training employees on specific relevant details for FlexQ Medical EDMS.
- Document Analyst at Flex
- Health and Safety and ISO Coordinator at EXCO Extrusion Dies
- Regulatory and Quality Assurance Associate at Primal Health
- Medical Device Coordinator at Nephron Pharmaceuticals
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
1200 New Jersey Ave. S.E. Washington, DC
Department of Transportation
Supervisor: Margaret Abbew 202-366-2280
• Logging and retrieving incoming mail via FedEx, USPS, and UPS
• Mailing complaint forms to consumers regarding the NHTSA regulations
• Communicating effectively with Manufacturers on a quarterly basis pertaining to accident reports
• Tracking incoming correspondence from Manufacture's
• Redacting PII from consumer request letters
• Performing Quality Control
- Document Analyst at BLF Technologies
- Production Control Clerk at Proxy Personnel
- Project Team Lead at USIS-Labat Anderson
- Document Analyst at
5 years at this Job
- Certificate - Paralegal
Responsible for analyzing incoming documents and assigning the appropriate document sub-type, reviewing each document and adding pertinent information, re-indexing and appropriately routing documents that have been assigned improper document type and setting priority activities to claim handlers as appropriate upon receipt and review of documents.
- Document Analyst at Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
- Juvenile Detention Specialist at Ingham County Youth Center
- Document Specialist at Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
- at AIDS WALK-Lansing/East Lansing
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Analyze mortgage documents in the closing process to ensure that every document is correctly signed and dated. Also analyze clients closing documents to make sure all documents that are needed were sent in, wet signatures are on necessary documents and all loan numbers match. Familiar with FHA, conventional loans, refinances, first time buys, servicing loans, and payoffs. Process checks for mortgage payments in a timely fashion, process colleteral, and reach out to clients if any additional documents are needed. Also communicated with closing agency’s.
- Document Analyst at Quicken Loans / Rock Financial
- Customer Service Representative at American Laser Skincare
- Customer Service Agent at Delta Airlines
- Supervisor/Cashier/ Sales Associate at Super Kmart
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
- In progress - Business
• Responsible for analyzing, indexing, and naming No Fault Auto Insurance claims documents received from parties, reporting on discrepancies in filing habits and assisting conciliators with resolving indexing discrepancies.
• Review uploaded documents received by parties; names and enters document records, logs, reports and correspondence into an electronic case management system.
- Document Analyst at American Arbitration Association
- Human Resources Assistant/Payroll Specialist at Endeavor Health Services
- Administrative HR Assistant/Payroll Specialist at Wendt Corporation
11 months at this Job
- - Human Resources Management
- Certificate - Paralegal studies
- Practical Nursing Certificate - Nursing
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER - Admin Department
Company: PELT INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC.
• Monitoring the incoming and outgoing data.
• Import all Images and data to Server and Assign to Production Supervisors
• Exporting Finished data and send to Client.
• Operates the variety programs.
• Analyze the received data and encode the gathered details to the certain system.
• Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete.
• Process necessary information, and a variety of other forms of documents by resolving inconsistencies.
• Verifying, correcting, deleting unnecessary data, or combining information from several sources before entering into a web based system.
• Proofreading the data and for errors using standard data entry procedures.
• Checking completed work or duplicate information before submitting the final file to the Client.
• Submit reports to the Managers in Charge through internal Mails.
• Also handles requisition of necessary office supplies needed by the Team.
• Filing variety of documents.
- DOCUMENT ANALYST - Production Department at Production Department
- Cashier at UNIWIDE WAREHOUSE CORP
- Receptionist/Accounting Clerk at AQUAMARINE INTERNATIONAL CORP
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in COMMERCE - Banking & Finance
United States Department of Transportation
• Review, redact, and validate records that contain personal identifiable information from various programs, including Adobe, MS Excel, and MS Access.
• Perform data entry and quality control on electronic records.
• Assist with administrative functions such as mailing handling and tracking.
• Maintain a daily activity log to track work completed.
- Document analyst at Cyberbahn Federal Solution LLC
- Special Police Officer, Centterra at United States Holocaust Museum
- Dispatcher/ Campus Police Officer at Howard University
- Clerical/ Administrative Assistant at DC Sentencing Coding Commission
3 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Applied Science /Legal Assistant
• Team Lead-Responsible for the oversight and management of a team 10-15 employees, train new staff with the process of legal documents, create tracking system to monitor transactions distributing and assigning workload.
• Development of new procedures to ensure quality control, fastest process to accomplish task and reduced expenses by improving management accountability.
• Research legal documents to comply with regulations. Create reports and response to clients needs.
• Oversee special projects to accomplish client’s deadlines by leading teamwork.
• Developed excellent communication and problem solving skills by working with customers service.
- Document Analyst at Deutsche Bank
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern at Casa de la Familia
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern at La Familia Counseling Service
18 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Counseling Psychology Specialization in Marriage and Family Therapy