Serve as the Arena PLM system administrator, trainer, and responsible for Document Control and Change Management for all Prysm products to include design and develop Change Management
specifications, training manuals, and presentations.
• Partner with Engineering, Marketing, Manufacturing Operations and Purchasing teams to ensure necessary hardware, software, and product documentation are staged and released promptly with high quality and facilitate weekly Change Control Board (CCB) meetings.
• Ensure all worldwide users and vendors internally and externally are in compliance with all Arena processes and specifications.
• Provide BOM development and control expertise to the company to meet the unique product requirements of the company and aid in the creation and management of over 100 ECRs monthly.
• Manage the Arena pricing negotiation process and license renewal as well as coordinating firmware and software updates.
• Authorize and administer Arena user access privileges and ramped the Arena user pool from 60 users to over 200 users in less than nine months.
• Serve as a critical member of several global cross-functional teams to improve, enhance, and update PLM tool.
• Successfully reorganized the Prysm Arena PLM system by migrating all BOMs with several thousand components and perform monthly PLM database, BOM, and components pruning.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to track Arena articles such as aging open ECOs, effective ECO, CCB history and status, and implementation.
- SENIOR DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR at PRYSM INC
- Arena PLM Advancer Users Training and Administrator Training at Electronics Technology, Fremont Union Vocational Education Institute
- SENIOR DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR at CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR
- TEST TECHNICIAN/RMA SPECIALIST/QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR at ARIO DATA NETWORKS, INC
4 years, 5 months at this Job
• Wrote and updated Work Instructions, Guidelines, Forms, Service Bulletins, and Process Specs
• Reviewed, edited, and proofread materials written by others for clarity, consistency, and style
• Created and updated AS9100 processes, procedures, audits, and training material
• Responsible for the document control of all documents within the Document Management System; Procedures, Work Instructions, Guidelines, Process Specs, Logs and Forms
• Maintained the Quality Systems Index, the master list of controlled documents, which lists document number, title, current revision, revision date, owner, AS9100 clauses, and FAA requirements
• Initiated and controlled the document review and release cycle, ensuring that all proposed changes were reviewed and approved by qualified personnel to assess any impact on other processes or documents
• Identified records for relocation to our secure off-site records storage facility and managed the retention, retrieval, and destruction of all stored records
• Communicated document change status to the facility and site leadership team
• Corresponded with the FAA to obtain authorization to change key documents
• Responsible for the issuance and control of quality stamps, updating the stamp log, and conducting annual stamp audits
• Maintained the AS9100 internal audit schedule
• Collected data to generate weekly and monthly reports, charts, and graphs for upper management
• Website Administer for the Tucson Interior Systems Intranet
• Created and maintained department Organizational Charts, PTO Matrix, and Office Layout Plan
• Transmitted documents and data to Airbus and Boeing using security controlled web based tools
• Provided afterhours and weekend support to ensure tech data deliverables are met
- Document Control Administrator at Rockwell Collins
- Document Control Coordinator at Spectra Physics
- Document Control Coordinator ~~~~~~~~~~~ on Next Page at Spectra Physics
- Designer Developer (Doc Control / Technical Writer) at 3M Corporation
11 years, 3 months at this Job
• Perform internal audits against SOPs, ISO 13485:2016, 21 CFR Part 11 and 820
• Participate in customer and regulatory audits for compliance to regulatory standards
• Facilitated transition from ISO 13485:2003 to ISO 13485:2016
• Support interdepartmental teams from a regulatory compliance and risk-based perspective
• System Administrator for uniPoint Quality Management Software
• Process change orders, CAPAs, document reviews, document approval and document release
• Review and approve engineering change orders
• Manage Corrective and Preventive Management System and generate metrics for overall efficiency
• Manage onsite equipment including calibration, maintenance and onboarding
• Manage training program and designed training documentation structure for production operations
• Familiarity with MDD and MDSAP
• Draft standard operating procedures and work instructions for quality system processes
• Generate user requirements for the transition and implementation of JDEdwards ERP system
• Perform validation testing for JDEdwards ERP implementation
- Document Control Administrator at Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Tustin, Inc
- Quality Assurance Technician at White Labs Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
• Responded to customer inquiries regarding document location and progress
• Executed quality control checks for process server communication to clients
• Coordinated document distribution to attorneys, paralegals, and team managers
• Trained new personnel on administrative tasks and electronic document tracking
- Paralegal Assistant/ Document Control Administrator at Anselmo Lindberg & Associates
- Assistant Manager at Advance Auto Parts and Batteries
11 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Intellectual Property Legal Writing
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Philosophy
• Process, distribute, and maintain controlled documentation using a document control system.
• Process project documents including but not limited to, assigning file codes, scanning documents and completing the applicable metadata into the applicable document repository, routing and distribution, hard copy document filing and fulfillment of document retrieval requests.
• Process and maintain project documents and update master copies of drawings/specifications logs/binders and implement document control procedures.
• Collect, maintain and distribute documents necessary to define product configuration and control technical processes that insure conformance to customer requirements.
• Maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center.
• Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control technical or manufacturing processes.
• Ensure timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
• Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
• Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
• Performs job in accordance with document control practices.
- Document Control Administrator at American Systems
at this Job
- Some college
•Supported and performed laboratory experiments
•Assembled and installed new test equipment o Troubleshot as needed o Assisted engineers with equipment improvements
•Hands on prototyping of concepts and devices o 3D printing of conceptual prototypes o 3D CAD modeling
•Setup and Maintained Chemical Inventory
•Updated Manufacturing Documents or Engineering drawings
•Created Testing Methods Documentation Control Administrator
•Processed Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) o Assigned documentation numbers (for parts, ECOs, protocols, etc.) o Reviewed all ECO proposals and check for corrections o Created final “clean” documentation o Updated electronic and approved copy records o Notified personnel of changes
•Maintained files and records so that they remain up to date and easily accessible o Organized all released documents, training records, and other documentation in the designated filling cabinets or drawers. o Made labels for file folders and binders to organize various types of files.
• Maintained electronic data on the server for Documentation Control Directories
- Document Control Administrator/Engineering Technician at Valentx
- Laboratory Technician at AminoAcids.com
- Endangered Species Monitor at St. Louis River Alliance
- Botanist - Student Assistant at Lake Superior Research Institute
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
maintained policies, procedures, work instructions and checksheets. * Creating documents, and maintaining the correct revision level on all documents as well as a master list. Preparing for audits to ensure all employees are aware and using the current revised documents. Monitored production time, this includes reading the engineer drawings and determining where to cut cost and save time. * Assist the Plant Manager in Administrative duties, creating spread sheet, special projects. * Organize the annual inventory, cycle count, data inventory of inventory tickets, team leader in the counting process. * Assembly, electrical wiring of control units, stripping and crimping wires using hand tools, sodering and reading blue prints provided by the Engineering Department.
- ISO Document Control Administrator at Toshiba International Corporation
- Bank Teller Part Time at Washington Mutual Financial Center
21 years at this Job
DATES: 8/2017 - 3/2019 Responsibilities:
• Coordinated with SNC Lavalin's Document Control Manager to ensure the Project has the current drawing revision. By keeping drawings up to date, we reduce confusion and control cost of rework in the field.
• Proficient in using PDM, an internet based database used to track current and old revisions of project drawings.
• Organized a room full of new employees and prepared them for Safety Orientation. Each employee was issued a badge for controlled access to site.
• Maintained and updated database and hardcopy of personnel information.
• Created and updated spreadsheets for training logs and vehicle passes of current and past employees.
• Generated and distributed contractor specific daily reports based on access control logs.
• Prepared weekly reports on status of drawings in ProLogic. The report was used by the Engineering Manager and Project Management staff to track drawing changes.
• Prepared Conference Room for monthly Management Review Meeting by posting charts on the wall from each discipline showing the status of progress.
• Responsible for catering large and small events involving Corporate Executives and Community Leaders.
• Responsible for putting together short notice, high priority reports for distribution to Senior Management.
- Document Control Administrator at RCM Technologies; Bridgeport Harbor Station Unit 5 - $800mm Power Plant
- Quality Assurance Internal Auditor at Harco-Semco LLC
- Data and Document Control Administration at Data and Document Control Administration
- at Sikorsky A/C
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business
- Associates Degree - Secretarial Science
I have Document Control experience (4 years) in an Automotive Industry, ten and a half years in the Biochemical, Antibiotic Chemical Industries. I am proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; I am also eager to learn any other programs. During my time in Document Control, I have created and maintained various spreadsheets for tracking purposes, proofreading, editing, revising all SOP documents, Job Instructions, etc., as well as teaching myself programs. I have worked with various Document Management Systems, reformatted and transferred documents from one system to another, maintained revision history, adhered to all policies and procedures, record retention. Completed yearly cGMP course, among many other requirements. I have received recognition awards and yearly bonuses for my job performance. I take pride in my work for the quality that is essential for this position.
- Document Control Administrator/Quality Assurance at VWR Chemicals
- Residential Direct Care Aide at Opportunities Unlimited
- Administrative Professional/Document Control Specialist/ EH&S at Dow Chemical
- Administrative Assistant at Treibacher Schleifmittel
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - general studies
* Store, manage and track company documents. * Control the retrieval of documents. * Receive and process requests of information. * Help project managers develop and maintain documents such as drawings, specifications, approvals and related items. * Assist with file migrations and audits. * Perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Document Control Administrator at HITCHINER Manufacturing
- Administrative Assistant at ANTIOCH UNIVERSITY
- HR Manager at ALN SUC
- HR Attorney at Acciones y Servicios de Telemarketing SL
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Laws
- Bachelor's - Laws
- Bachelor's - Foreign Languages