Serve as the Arena PLM system administrator, trainer, and responsible for Document Control and Change Management for all Prysm products to include design and develop Change Management
specifications, training manuals, and presentations.
• Partner with Engineering, Marketing, Manufacturing Operations and Purchasing teams to ensure necessary hardware, software, and product documentation are staged and released promptly with high quality and facilitate weekly Change Control Board (CCB) meetings.
• Ensure all worldwide users and vendors internally and externally are in compliance with all Arena processes and specifications.
• Provide BOM development and control expertise to the company to meet the unique product requirements of the company and aid in the creation and management of over 100 ECRs monthly.
• Manage the Arena pricing negotiation process and license renewal as well as coordinating firmware and software updates.
• Authorize and administer Arena user access privileges and ramped the Arena user pool from 60 users to over 200 users in less than nine months.
• Serve as a critical member of several global cross-functional teams to improve, enhance, and update PLM tool.
• Successfully reorganized the Prysm Arena PLM system by migrating all BOMs with several thousand components and perform monthly PLM database, BOM, and components pruning.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to track Arena articles such as aging open ECOs, effective ECO, CCB history and status, and implementation.
- SENIOR DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR at PRYSM INC
- SENIOR DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR at CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR
- TEST TECHNICIAN/RMA SPECIALIST/QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR at ARIO DATA NETWORKS, INC
4 years, 5 months at this Job
OEM Document Control Administrator. Release all data to OEM Joining Engineers and Plant Engineers for all commodities built by Gonzalez design group. This includes Industrial Materials, Tool Component Distribution Reports, FTF-Tier 2 Distribution Reports, Component Lists, Tooling Profile sheets, ECL placards, Buy-off book administration and management, Plant Evidence books, Powerpoint training documents, etc.
- Tier 1 Document Control Administrator at Gonzalez Design Group
- PLM Administrator/Librarian at Comau
- Sales/Purchasing Coordinator at Skyway Precision, Inc
- Office Administration Contract Professional at RHK Technologies - Sonic Alert
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Receive and distribute incoming Vendor documentation packages for client projects (Phillips 66, Anadarko and XTO) Transmit and issue engineering documents to client (via Sharefile, Email and FTP site) Maintain documents using EDMS software Project Tools Maintain document distribution list and transmittal logs Assist on other projects as needed Ensure document packages adhere to specifications and meet standards Data book compilation and printing Provide shared knowledge, guidance and assistance to the document control staff
- Document Control Administrator II at AUDUBON ENGINEERING
- Documentation Controller at NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO
- Executive Assistant at MCLAREN SOFTWARE
- Document Control Lead at MCLAREN SOFTWARE
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
Sell Implement and administer document management systems for a national industrial
contractor serving clients in the petroleum and petrochemical, material handling and power generation segments.
• Approve, review, update, identify changes or revision status to various company documents; provide extensive data entry and other document management functions.
• Capture, store, retrieve, share and destroy electronic records and documents; complete work according to standard procedures on assignments from multiple sources.
• Organize and maintain project files; perform clerical typing duties to generate documents; assist in preparing and maintaining up-to-date control records accommodate needs from all employees for document processing.
• Trained and mentored the field document control clerks, timekeepers and clerks.
• Maintained the electronic isometric drawings for construction and specifications for the client projects.
• Assisted QAQC and the fabrication shop to ensure the correct drawings and specifications were used, and proper paperwork was documented for the QAQC turnover package to the client, both in paper and electronic format.
- Document Control Administrator at James & Luther, Inc
- Timekeeping Clerk at James & Luther, Inc
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Legal Secretary - Legal Secretary
I am currently developing and implementing a "Document Control Process" for employee training records, onboarding and ongoing training. As I complete each step I train the department admins. This project falls under Process Engineering & Quality Control. The company is in the process of obtaining their ISO certification.
- Document Control Administrator at Giti Tire USA
- Sales Admin-Salesforce at MaxBotix Inc
- Bookkeeper; Accounts Payable Clerk at Chase Staffing/Lane Construction
- (Seasonal) Admin Assistant Tax Preparer at Chase Staffing/Ryan, Geer and Company
8 months at this Job
- - Project Management Coordinator
• Ensure that all engineering Document and Procedure change requests received via Lotus Notes and other means are reviewed, formatted, routed for approval and complete their cycle prior to being distributed in an expeditious manner
• Make items obsolete as required in QMS and data base systems
• Log changes to Part Routers in QMS and Data bases to communicate to Product Planning
• Obtain data from Lot Control and Nonconforming databases
• Track Approvals and status of change requests, report to internal and off-site locations
• Email Batch Certifications
• Facilitate filing system
• Alert initiators of temporary Work instructions weekly, in advance of pending expiration
• Track AS9100 or ISO 9001 registration and expiration
- Document Control Administrator at Morgan Advanced Material
- Certified Organizational Specialist at ROS
- Staff Administrative Coordinator at ALLIANCE SOURCING NETWORK
- Certified Medical Assistant (Per Diem) at WINSTON STAFFING
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Industrial Design
• Collect, scan and upload documents following set procedures.
• Print and distribute documents as necessary.
• Use SmartSolve Document Management for everyday operations, maintenance and quality control.
• Ensure all technical documents, such as reports, drawings and blueprints, are collected and registered in system.
• Ensure the proper documents are created and signed, that all data is accurate and that documents are stored and backed up and any retention policies are followed.
• Receiving instructions from an email, evaluating the contents against a revision level in a database, and preparing a file for upload into a different database. 1|Page
- Document Control Administrator at ANALOG DEVICE INC
- Consumer Lending Specialist 1 at TECHNOLOGY CREDIT UNION
- Front Desk Receptionist at SILICON VALLEY BANK
- Fine Jewelry Sales Associate-Cashier at SEARS ROEBUCK AND CO
6 months at this Job
* Responsible for preparation, review, approval, distribution, retrieval, and control of all documents and data within Valpak Operations area as well as the control of documents of external origin such as standards, codes, and customer specifications and supplier documents * Collaborates with business partners to obtain approvals for new or existing documents, work instructions, forms and other technical literature * Develops and delivers company-approved training on work instructions, documentation processes and procedures and on use of the SharePoint Site * Creates new libraries, templates to SharePoint libraries as needed/requested * Maintain the Hard Copy Document Control Library materials and check in/check out system * Collaborates with business partners on resolving issues that arise on the SharePoint site and work together to resolve in a timely manner Quality Specialist / Quality Lab Technician * Perform process audits for Press, Warehouse, Collation, and Shipping departments * Investigate product and process problems, analyze to determine root cause * Write work instructions and job aides for the Quality Assurance Lab * Responsible for all calibration and documentation of all measuring equipment at VMC and Largo * Certified and responsible for testing daily physical requirements and documentation to meet the required expectations of the VMC standards in the lab * Support the Engineering Team with new product development
- Document Control Administrator at Valpak
- Supervisor at General Cable Corporation
11 years at this Job
- HS diploma
• Creating, Editing, Converting, Certifying and Accurately Uploading Online of all work instructions as well as maintenance and revision of all company wide policies. Quality Control, Environmental, Health and Safety Documentation and Policies, Core Documentation, Machine Operating Instructions as well as in house policies and procedures.
• Stencil assignment and log maintenance.
• All Executive Change Order Upload
• All Accurate Data entry of Customer Product documentation
• Company wide Drawing, Schematic and Data requests for Digital and hard copy prints.
• Responsible for all organizing, storing and appropriate timely retention of hard copy filing for all policies, procedures and work instructions as well as quality control policies.
• All audits conducted with Document Control, Internal and External with Exemplary Ratings to date.
- Document Control Administrator at KeyTronic EMS, INC
- Data Entry Specialist-WIA/MIS at WorkForce Essentials, Inc
- Public Relations, Human Resources and Service Representative at Staff Partners, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Maintains the project specific SharePoint site including audits and contractor documentation and correspondence. Generates Dot is a regulated project a JS# is populated in ISNetworld, Selects,
• Tasks that are needed for the project that will be performed by contractor and PIC with OQ qualifications. Transmittal contains all necessary recipient and sender data as well a list of the documents, the revisions to the docs, revision date, version control information.
• Reviews and Verifies Safety, Environmental, Regulatory Compliance with Job Specific (DOT, API, ASME, and NACE).
• . Verifies Documents Adherence to Construction Standards and Specifications (Weld Maps, Weld Visual Inspections, Weld Reports, Redline and As-built Drawings, OQ Reports, Material Handling Coating Inspection Report, Material Test Reports
• , Hydrotest, NDE Reports, NDE Certs (Visual Acuity & Certs, R&I Reports. Welder Qualifications.
• Captures, stores, tracks and retrieves project documentation. Develops and maintains a system that authorizes staff at different levels to access appropriate construction documents and administers site access.
• Develops and manages operational procedures relating to construction, circulation, and release to client/subcontractor departments and disposition of records where retention requirements have expired.
• Identifies inconsistencies and needed changes and coordinates with management to revise procedures as needed. SharePoint and project document control procedures. Billing tickets, keeping track of Good Catch/ Good Save entering in data system.
• Assists project staff to use SharePoint, comply with procedures and retrieve documents.
• Verifies timeliness in the handling, processing, and resolution of requests and requirements from the D&D Department which conducts final project closes outs.
• Provides on-site support services to the construction team on specific projects and/or corporate efforts on all refinery projects.
• Project submittals/correspondence and ensuring timeliness in the handling, processing, and resolution of requests, requirements, or corrections on project books.
• Researches and compiles statistical information and related data, produces on special projects, and completes as assigned.
• Conducts regular reviews and spot audits to verify information on all records is accurate and up to date.
• Coordinates with clients, subcontractors and other external organizations.
• Sends and receives documents from external organizations, prepares and edits paperwork for contract.
• Agreements, and ensures all records-management activities adhere to institutional policies and legal regulations. Experience Business Analyst Southern California Edison Company Irwin dale, CA
- Document Control/ Administrator at Andeavor
- goals, financial, sales at
- Verify all Waiver & Release on Progress Payments from the Contractor at Bechtel
- at Fun Bakery
3 years, 7 months at this Job