• Document control specialists are responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity.
• The front desk clerk/receptionist performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
• Assists in creating and maintaining documents throughout the document lifecycle using current processes/systems and suggesting improvements where appropriate.
• Files, copies, scan or reviews all processed documents for accuracy and correctness.
• Indexes scanned documents in a timely manner.
• Purges, shreds and assists in disposal of old documents, as approved by supervisor.
• Confirms with document originators as to the accuracy of documents, up-to-date versions, and other discrepancies and effects required changes to documents, if any, as approved by supervisor.
• Troubleshoots and resolves document control issues and works with different departments towards the resolution of problems at hand.
• Communicates to supervisor regarding the status of projects related to document control management and other areas of responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
• Assists in internal document audits and audits from customers or outside agencies.
• Assists in providing customer requests for information, etc.
• Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
• Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
• Duplicates and distributes materials.
• Maintains office supply inventory.
• Performs related administrative and other responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Make visitor and new employees badges.
• Conference room assistance - booking rooms, set up before meetings, ordering food, return the room to original state after meeting
• Communication proficiency (strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills) Ethical Conduct (dependable and trustworthy) Laser fiche experience
- Document Control Administrator at TN AMERICAS (ORENO) Absolute Consulting
- Communications Specialist III at Federal Drug Administration
- Badge and ID Specialist-EPA at Evironmental Protection Agency
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Broadcast Production
• ISO Audits
• Conduct Internal Audits
• Assist in External Audits
• Maintenance and Review of ISO Procedures
• Maintain uniPoint
• Document Control
• Notify Approvers Pending Document Changes
• Set up Employee Training
• Publish Work Instructions and Standard Operation Policies
• Participate in Correct Action Meetings
• Prepare Reports
- Document Control Administrator at Activar
- Notify Nurse and Management at Medtronic
- Manufacturing & Multiple Line Lead at Apex International
- Massage Therapist & Physical Therapist at Blake Chiropractic
1 month at this Job
- - Commercial Art & Computer Graphic Design
- - Therapy & Sports Medicine
• Development of Standard Procedures and Work Instructions
• Provide training to employees in regards to new SP's, WI's and revisions
• Preparation and Submission of Production Part Approval documentation
• First Article documentation for HVAC
• Control Plan development and creation
• Statistical Process Control check sheet development for production use
• Process Failure Mode and Risk Analysis
• Inventory Management using Plex ERP systems
• Document Control utilizing ISO 9001:2015 specifications and previously TS 16949
• Perform Capability Studies using industrial statistic models
• Internal Audits - System, Quality, Product, Production
• Process Part Submission Warrants for automotive parts
• Administrative Assistant to Quality Manager
• Production Part Approval Process/IMDS Restricted Substance Reporting Coordinator
• Process and Approve/Reject Corrective and Preventive Action Reports
• Cost of Poor Quality Records Management
• Parts Per Million Defect tracking and records management
• Manage documentation and data entry for Non-Conforming Material
• Manage records storage building utilizing ISO 9001:2015 specifications and previously TS 16949
• Inventory reconciliation
• Conflict Mineral Reporting/Proposition 65 Compliance Reporting
• Process Engineering Change Requests
• Process Document Change Requests
- Document Control Administrator at Middletown Tube Works, Inc
- Tenn Merchandising Displays - Quality Control Auditor at Rock
- Lean Core team member at JBM Envelope
- Sales Associate at Ikea
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
-Document Control (creating forms, manuals, and work instructions using Microsoft Office, Excel, InfoPath, Publisher, and PowerPoint) and point of use for all documents per ISO standards for 2 facilities. -Responsible for Corporate DOT account, driver tracking, record keeping and filing quarterly IFTA taxes -Quality record filing
- Corporate Document Control Administrator at US Tower Corporation
- Director at Lincoln Recreation Department
- at Kansas Recreation and Park Association
- Lifeguard, CPR & First Aid Certified at CYSA
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Recreation and Sport Management
• Ensure that company documents are routed, reviewed, approved, controlled and implemented
• Ensure that company records are retained
• Support the transition from a paper-based document and record system to an electronic system
• Maintain and manage multiple projects as well as Electronic Document Management activities
- Document Control Administrator - Contractor at Merritt Staffing
- Administrative Assistant to Chief Risk Officer | Chief Credit Officer at GE Capital
- Account Administrator at Armstrong Shaw Associates
- Operations Manager/Accounting/Technology at Flavin, Blake & Company
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - (A.S.), Accounting and Data Processing
Project development and project management across multiple departments Coordination with subject matter experts, authors, and project team team members for preparation, review, revision, and control of technical documents and Business operations projects documentation Process and manage new projects, project renewals, and bid requests Liaises between departments and Procurement for RFP Preparation Develops, maintains, and updates multi-project reports and provides recommendations for improvements for the department overall project management system used for the development, approval and management of documents developed for Facilities Services, Business Logistics and Transportation, Construction Services, Nutrition Services, HISD Police Departments. Collaborates and communicates with internal and external functions to enhance project success and to ensure the continuous and effective execution of the document procedural process for management and professional staff Created and managed project databases and MDRs. Quality control checks to ensure accurate filing of records for all Projects Technical Writing documentation and projects contract review Provide technical support and assistance for the electronic document management system Trained new employees and detailed all the policies and procedures
- Business Operations Document Control Administrator at Houston Independent School District
- Engineering and Project Document Controller at Saipem America
- Admissions Representative at Professional Careers Institute
- Client Servive Representative at Tax Masters
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Biology
* Responsible for preparation, review, approval, distribution, retrieval, and control of all documents and data within Valpak Operations area as well as the control of documents of external origin such as standards, codes, and customer specifications and supplier documents * Collaborates with business partners to obtain approvals for new or existing documents, work instructions, forms and other technical literature * Develops and delivers company-approved training on work instructions, documentation processes and procedures and on use of the SharePoint Site * Creates new libraries, templates to SharePoint libraries as needed/requested * Maintain the Hard Copy Document Control Library materials and check in/check out system * Collaborates with business partners on resolving issues that arise on the SharePoint site and work together to resolve in a timely manner Quality Specialist / Quality Lab Technician * Perform process audits for Press, Warehouse, Collation, and Shipping departments * Investigate product and process problems, analyze to determine root cause * Write work instructions and job aides for the Quality Assurance Lab * Responsible for all calibration and documentation of all measuring equipment at VMC and Largo * Certified and responsible for testing daily physical requirements and documentation to meet the required expectations of the VMC standards in the lab * Support the Engineering Team with new product development * Member of the Safety Committee
- Document Control Administrator at Valpak
- Supervisor at American Tool & Mold
- Supervisor at General Cable Corporation
11 years at this Job
- HS diploma
I assist engineering, quality, purchasing and manufacturing personnel in creating and processing documents necessary to define product configuration, control manufacturing processes and engineering changes. Improving documents control practices, maintain information systems and meets legal records control requirements. Types of documents: Customer drawings & Manufacturing drawings (Solid Works), Routers, Technical Sheets, Process Control Documents, and all internal documentation. Use ERP using SyteLine software. Responsible for training employees on records management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction and disaster recovery. I assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Document Control Administrator at RBC Sonic Industries
- Documentation Coordinator at Ultimate Staffing Agency
- Document Control / Logistics Coordinator at Matteson Resources Staffing / Meggitt Defense Systems
- Engineering Logistics Specialist II at Raytheon Technical Services Company
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - design
- - Business and Computer Science
• Data entry, processing, and scanning of all project document types using a high volume scanner
• Track expenses to open action correspondence
• Generate, input, and file preventative maintenance work orders
• Ensure all documents are accurately completed in its entirety
• Review and file certificate of analysis
• Review policies and procedures in compliance with Safety Quality & Food
• Packing and shipping of product samples
• Request updated ingredient and package specs
• Evaluate and compare product specs
• Assist Quality Techs in times when performance is low
• Communicate with all staff levels in a professional and effective manner
• Perform quality check for data entered into the system
- Document Control Administrator at Alpha Baking Company
- Sanitation Crew Member at Alpha Baking Company
- Production Worker at Alpha Baking Company
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Managed & controlled master document files, which included ECO's (Engineering Change
Order), ECR's (Engineering Change Request), company procedures, standard operating
procedures, drawings, controlled external documentation and other controlled documents.
• Performed accurate data entry functions in our MRP/ERP for revision changes, BOM changes, labor time associated with W/C's in MOS Routers and the release of all controlled documents.
• Assigned part numbers for all component parts, drawing numbers and misc. documents.
• Assigned Q-Clauses for all of the purchased parts.
• Coordinated required changes with appropriate departments or as need thru CCB (Control Change Board) meeting.
• Assembled the drawing packages for production build.
• On new projects, I would coordinate with Purchasing for ordering parts and with Production to open work orders as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
- DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR at Interface Displays & Controls
- PRODUCTION CONTROL CLERK at Anabolic, Inc
21 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- - Accounting
- High school