Duties: Document Control Clerk/opening mail, researching, batching of mail received. Other duties include indexing of documents into electronic documents. Also data entry as requested.
- Document Control Clerk at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Private Caregiver of Parkinson at
- Seekers Process Service Administrative Assistant/Sub-contractor at
- Mary Kay Consultant Beauty Consultant at Self-Employed
6 years, 6 months at this Job
Administrative/projects assistant /document control clerk
- (Feb 2011- Oct-2013)
Provide Administrative support for the Projects, Control and Execution
Department with emphasis on Documentation
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
• Working directly with the Civil-Engineering Manager
• Complying with API’s HSE Management System,
• Interacting directly with Project Leader(s).
• Prepare Transmittals for all out-going documents.
• Prepare Technical Tenders, Package & Distribute before due date
• Conduct follow-ups on Pending Tender(s).
• Prepare Project Dossier Packages.
• Ensure all project documents are filed according to the projects.
- Document Control Clerk/PROJECT ASSISTANT at API PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD
- RECEPTIONIST at
- PROJECT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at ESPERANTO SYSTEMS COMPANY LIMITED
- Receptionist at ESPERANTO SYSTEMS COMPANY LIMITED
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Supervisory Management
- - Technology
Document control clerk Determine which documents and articles inside the boxes should be transferred or shredded according to retention policy. Coordinate with off-site storage/shredding companies and answer any questions that arises. Put rejected items into shredding bins. Repackage and relabel boxes for transfer. Record box information into computer. General Office adminstration
- Document Control Clerk at Infineon Technologies
- Customer Service Representative at Lowe's
- Medical Receptionist at Meltzer Eye Care Center
1 month at this Job
- None - Emergency medical tech
- High school - Education
- High school or equivalent
• Maintain technical documents to the ISO 17025 Standards.
• Update and maintain accurate test data in the document control database.
• Assess service deliverables for accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Document Control Clerk at Bay Area Compliance Laboratories
- Policy Analyst, Intern at Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Research Assistant at University of Minnesota
- Tax Specialist at State Administration
6 months at this Job
- M.A. in Public Policy - Economics for Policy Analysis and Planning
- B.A. in English - Spoken English
• Established document flow and distribution within the Safety and Quality Control departments
• Collected documentation for electronic storing and filing into database
• Printed, scanned, copied and emailed documents
- Document Control Clerk at Kiewit Infrastructure West Co
- Accounting Clerk - Bet Tzedek at
3 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
- Accounting Certificate
- Associate of Arts degree - Liberal Arts
Maintain Bills of Materials, drawings/blueprints, schematics, test procedures. Work directly with Engineer Planner and Manufacturing Engineers. Position requires extreme accuracy. Update work instructions along with policy and procedures. Process prototypes, control document releases, activate & archive new/old assemblies in Syteline system, update routers, times, vendor, costs, scrap factors, reference designators, family codes and customer information. Process ECN's (Engineer Change Notice), DCR's (Document Change Record), Familiar with Syteline, AGIS & IHS software. Daily use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Engineering Document Control Clerk at Accuspec Electronics
- Custodian/Maintenance at Career Concepts - Northwest Hardwoods
- Customer Service Representative at Blair Corporation
- Buyer Registration/Customer Service at Career Concepts - QCSA/Salvage Direct
4 years, 2 months at this Job
* Serves as a go to person for internal and external requests for mailing / delivery information for business lines * Deliver and collect mail from various departments throughout the bank * Sorts incoming documents and completes pre-scanning quality check for all incoming documents * Scans all documents received within Brokerage Operations and performs post scanning quality control checks for document type, account number and various quality control documentation * Responsible for filing and archiving of document images within Brokerage Operations * Responsible for ordering archived images for department research requests * Delivers all incoming correspondence to the various operations departments. This would include opening and sorting incoming mail according to function, and/or position, and/or addressed individual * Maintains security log of all incoming customer checks and securities certificates
- Document Control Clerk at Fifth Third Bank
- Planogram Team Member at Meijer
- Sandwich Artist at Subway
- Sign Assembler at Graphic Information System Inc
3 years at this Job
Receive all outside process certifications into computer management system and match up hard copies with associated work order travelers. Control all WIP and Finished Goods work orders. Verify outside processing certifications conform to PO requirements while contacting suppliers for corrections when needed. Log completed work orders in spreadsheet and box up for third party document scanning company for retention and traceability.
- Document Control Clerk at Alatus Aerosystems
- Document Control Clerk at KEY SKILLED PERSONNEL
- CHEF, OWNER at SMOKED FUSION CATERING
- Document Control Specialist at CODA AUTOMOTIVE
5 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE
• Performs administrative duties for a supervisor and/or other department/project personnel.
• Performs data entry in various applications such as Maximo for plant maintenance records, work orders and other data entry.
• Compose routine correspondence, perform data entry into project databases, gather data for special studies or investigations, and coordinate activities.
• Interface with internal and external customers on a routine basis; interface with other groups in the resolution of questions or problems that arise.
• Setup and maintain filing system.
• Assembles information, such as status reports, for supervisor or other department/project personnel.
• Order project or department supplies and maintain supply cabinet.
• Prepare routine or preformatted documents, using standard word processing, spreadsheet, or other office software to support work activities.
• Coordinates internal and external meeting arrangements, to include facilities, equipment, video and conference calling services and catering services.
• Prepare notices and agendas, information packets, and meeting minutes.
• Develops written desk guidelines. May instruct others in project/department applicable work processes in clerical, administrative and or document control activities.
• Process one or more document types through a variety of procedural steps in accordance with well-defined procedures and guidelines.
• Perform data entry using document management system to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports.
• Enters data and produces reports using other standard office automation or project/department-specific computer applications.
• Establishes and maintains a filing system and record copies of project or departmental documents.
• Resolves minor software/hardware related computer issues within group. May make recommendations for work process improvements, procedures, and practices.
- Document Control Clerk at Bechtel National, Inc.
- Inventory Administrator at Bechtel National, Inc
- Property Clerk at Bechtel National, Inc
- Bookkeeper at Huerfano County Correctional Center
4 months at this Job
- Some college
Adhered to Project Document Control policies and procedures requirements
● Monitored, prepared reports, printed drawings, PowerPoint, and 3D-vias for Mechanic Engineers (SAP/MES systems)
● Created file folders from manufacturer documentation products (i.e., improvements, repairs or new develop graphics, drawings, manuals, bills of materials, part lists specifications, sealant maps, etc.)
● Appointed as assistant team leader - assigned daily work to team members on all assigned tasks and special projects
● Performed daily file audits also on MES document work order control systems
- Document Control Clerk at JSG
- Policy Administrator at New York Life Insurance
- Mortgage Compliance Analyst at Robert Half
- Loan Document Specialist V / Closer-Funder at Wells Fargo
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration / Cum Laude Graduate