As a Document Control Coordinator I assure content accuracy of new and changes to existing test methods, material specifications, training guides, and forms for quality manufacturing and testing of product and market availability. I format SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures) within the DMS and assures accuracy of the SOP summary of changes. I coordinate and updates files as changes, deletions, and new SOPs are issued. I assures correctness and completeness of product test methods, material specifications, training guides, and forms for the laboratories and production to comply with procedures, policies, regulations, and the manufacture of quality products, as well as assures completeness of SOP summary of changes, properties, and format. I maintain and publish master listing of the following: Analytical Procedures, Standard Methods of Analysis, Material Specifications, and Controlled Forms and maintain all aspects of SOP numbering, routing, and reporting through DMS. Maintains accurate and complete documents. Performs other duties relating to QA Documentation or special projects as assigned by management for increased productivity within department. Creates and maintains database tracking systems throughout the QA Documentation department. I perform batch record or SOP drafting and assure accuracy of content. I assist in creation logbooks as requested.
- Document Control Coordinator at Conperio, Inc
- Medical Records Technician at KSH Solutions, Inc
- General Duty Corpsman at United States Navy
- Instructor at United States Navy
4 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Applied Technology - Applied Technology
TOTO is the world's leading plumbing products manufacturer. They offer a complete line of commercial and decorative plumbing fixtures and fittings, faucets, accessories, shower and flush valves, as well as lavatories, toilets,
Air Baths and urinals.
• Implement and maintain the Engineering Change Control and Document Control programs.
• Create and maintain database of Engineering Drawings, BOM's, and all other technical documents.
• Manage development and continuous improvement of Document Management programs (change control, document control, and records management).
• Review for completeness and accuracy all Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
• Provide training and support for the use of the document control system including the creation and maintenance of Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Write all procedures pertaining to Document Control practices in accordance with ISO 9001 standards
• Initiate ECO's as required to reflect design changes or to update company documents to current specifications or operating policies
• Manage day to day operation of Document Control and special projects
• Supervise Draftsmen in their day to day duties
• Update the company website with all current documentation
• Administrator (Super User) of Solidworks PDM document management system
• User installations and training on PDM system
• Configure all document/drawing workflows in PDM
• Setup all users and group permissions in PDM
• Troubleshooting of employee PDM user problems
• Coordinate the creation of Revit/BIM models for all products REASON FOR LEAVING: Resigned 1 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CONTINUED
- SR. DOCUMENT CONTROL COORDINATOR at Toto USA
- PROJECT COORDINATOR at Layne Christensen Company
- DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST at Biosense Webster
- DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR II at MultiLink Technology Corporation
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
T-L Irrigation Co. manufactures and services linear and pivot irrigation systems, both domestically and internationally.
• Serviceman: Responsible for building and maintaining irrigation systems, as well as diagnose and repair performance issues with the systems. After 6 months was moved in to the engineering department as the drafter.
• Drafter: Experienced in AutoCAD and Inventor software, responsible for creating, maintaining and revising many documents and files including: ◦ Production prints for our plant manufacturing and shipping ◦ Installation and Operation manuals, Design Guides, Wiring Diagrams ◦ Forms, Procedures and Work Instructions per our ISO standard. ◦ Programmed files for TruTops Laser for increased production speed and quality. ◦ Maintaining the digital Vault that stores all documentation and revision history of documents. ◦ Creating GPS navigation paths for more advanced system to optimize irrigation areas After 3 months as Drafter was asked to also take on Document Control Coordinator duties.
• ISO Document Control Coordinator: Responsible for writing up and logging any Corrective Action or Non-Conforming Product reports, as well as performing bi-annual plant-wide updates to all controlled documents. Also created and maintained maintenance schedules for all plant equipment, as well as maintained plant utility maps.
- Serviceman/Drafter/ISO Document Control Coordinator at T-L Irrigation Company
- Instrument Operator / CAD Tech at Aztec Consultants
- Manager at Crimson and Gold Tavern
- Bartender/Server/Host/DJ/Expo/Cook at Champps Americana
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Project Management
Responsible for managing company documents and records while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity to safeguard corporate and customer information − Administer and improve processes/procedures in storing, updating, and distributing documents and records in company's Secure Document Transfer System (DTS). Provide DTS user support & training − Responsible for managing Supply Chain Receivers and records to provide product traceability − Provide an interface to other departments for Document Control issues, which include process and policy enhancements and developing recommendations for improvements − Support compliance with all applicable contract and (ITAR/EAR) regulatory requirements pertaining to records and document management − Perform internal operational audits to identify improvement opportunities and ensure compliance
- Document Control Coordinator at Sargent Aerospace & Defense
- Loan Processor Coordinator / Quality Control at VIP Mortgage Inc
- Lead /GoArmyEd Coordinator at Central Texas College
- Escrow Assistant at American Heritage Title /Stewart Title
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
- Associate's Degree - Business Administration
Boston, MA) Construction Phase Services, July 2018-August 2018 Document Control Coordinator reporting to the Project Manager to assist with the completion of the $8 million construction project. Construction Phase Services included meeting regularly with the MBTA Project Manager and Project Engineers as well as document control routing of RFIs and Submittals to discipline leads. Responsible for writing weekly construction meeting minutes and documenting construction updates of several site visits. Additional Skills and involvement Proficient in - AutoCad, Civil3D 2018, ProjectWise, and Microsoft Office Suite Involvement - Treasurer of UNH Men and Women's Rowing and Member of the UNH Student Chapter of ASCE Established a yearly budget for both teams, kept track of expenses and income, and coordinated fundraisers for both teams including the team's work weekends, known as Rent-A-Rower, that raises almost 50% of the team's income
- Document Control Coordinator at MASSDOT HIGHWAY DIVISION
- Project Engineer at MASSDOT HIGHWAY DIVISION
- Project Engineer at MASSDOT HIGHWAY DIVISION
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering - Structures
Plans, organizes, and implements systems for efficient document processing of all communications, contractor documents, design documents, construction documents or other internal or external documents. Have knowledge of both the work processes of document control and also the use of electronic systems used to manage documentation. Coordinates the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team, or other functional groups. Manage required construction project documentation in a SharePoint based environment.
- Document Control Coordinator at Parsons Corporation
- Document Control Coordinator at SeaSpine Orthopedics Corporation
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator at SeaSpine Orthopedics Corporation
- Field Inventory Control Specialist (Temporary Position) at SeaSpine Orthopedics Corporation
4 months at this Job
- BSBA - Business Management
· Organized monthly training webinars and performed onsite training for Torcon Employees and subcontractors to integrate new and existing filesharing database platforms and construction software. · Performed routine audits of Torcon databases to ensure compliance with corporate filing, record retention and digital document control procedures to maintain organization, promote consistency and improve efficiency of Torcon. · Acted as the main contact for troubleshooting web and app-based database platforms on all company projects for Torcon Employees, Subcontractors and Database Representatives. · Regularly maintained up to 10 online project libraries across Sharefile, Bim 360 Field and Bim 360 Build to ensure that the most up-to-date versions of drawings, RFIs, Submittals and Sketches are made available to project teams. · Oversaw the startup of thirty-five projects across BIM 360, Sharefile and Prolog, including preparing the Rider-B, uploading and creating checklists for Safety and Commissioning Evaluations, building the project library and adding the members of the project team.
- Document Control Coordinator at Torcon
- Office Coordinator at Hoboken Brownstone Company
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Environmental Planning and Design - Environmental and Biological Science
• Track all routing and approvals stages.
• Ensure new documents and records are consistent with company procedures.
• Reviews documentation for accuracy, completeness and consistency in content, format, files and approvals.
• Responsible for creating and updating training profiles.
• Update calibration record for new or recalibrated equipment.
• Cross trained to assist front desk support, incoming inspection (Quality Control Inspector), and final lot release (DHR Reviewer/QA Inspector) departments.
• Experience with Agile, Oracle, and Prosperity Training System. QA Inspector/DHR Reviewer
• Review labels for accuracy and precision.
• Review of Device History Records to perform release of sub-assemblies and finish goods.
• Trend in-process manufacturing data.
• Implement and maintain quality system accordance to applicable regulatory requirements.
• Initiate and participate in resolution of non-conforming materials.
• Responsible for final product release sign-off.
• Perform BI (Biological Indicator) read to evaluate the effectiveness of sterilization processes. Quality Control Inspector
• Inspect incoming, in-process, finished parts and materials for conformance to quality control standards.
• Perform 100% inspections on first articles and final inspections.
• Experience with hand measuring tools such as calipers, and dial indicator.
- Document Control Coordinator at Conformis, Inc.
- Esthetic Student at Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy
- QC Manufacturing Analyst I at Enzymatics
- QC Inspector at Microline Surgical
4 years at this Job
- Diploma - Esthetics (600 Hours Program)
- Completed 22 credits toward AS - Biotechnology
Assistant to superintendent responsible for document control packages, time keeping, and payroll preparation. Manage large volumes of documentation requirements multiple General Foremen along with coordinating logistics of tools and materials to multiple areas and crews. Daily updates to spreadsheets based on productivity and monitor hours for payroll submission. Multitasking and being highly focused in a very fast paced environment is essential.
- Document Control Coordinator at Turner Industries
- General assistant / Laborer at CAJUN CONSTRUCTORS
- Dispatcher at Dunham Price
- After-Hours Dispatch / Driver at First Choice Couriers
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Basics
• Administrator for ETQ Training System
• Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
• Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
• Operate data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
• Prepare and record changes to official documents and confirm changes with legal and compliance management staff.
• Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
• Submit product samples for micro testing.
• Print and distribute Mater Batch Records for all manufactured products
• Maintain paper filing system
- Document Control Coordinator at MEDLINE INDUSTRIES
- Facility Administrator at MEDLINE INDUSTRIES
- Owner/Operator at SHEAR HARMONY HAIR SALON
- Manager at Four Star Beauty
10 months at this Job
- License - Barber/Cosmotology
- High School Diploma
- - Marketing