VALARIS (AKA- ENSCO-ROWAN) DRILLING OIL SERVICES
• Worked with the Technical Librarian and Document Control Coordinator on database management, scanning project documentation, and archival/retention of project work.
• Liaised with the Technical Librarian, Document Control Coordinator, and Technical Documents Manager to integrate information from the Pride Database to the Ensco/Meridian Database.
• Participated in the company warehouse closeout/data inventory project for the department.
• Imported and transferred metadata, engineering documents, drawings, and CAD drawings from the Pride database to the Ensco/Meridian database.
- Document Control Coordinator at DOCUMENT CONTROL AND TECHNICAL LIBRARY
- CASE MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR at ALAMO ENVIROMENTAL SERVICES
- HUCKLEYE HEALTH SERVICES at BUSINESS ANYALST
- DOCUMENT CONTROLLER /INFORMATION MANAGER at PETROLINK SERVICES
7 months at this Job
- Associate Science
- - Business Administration
My role as a document control coordinator includes editing word documents as a draft form and editing documents in Adobe Acrobat DC as final. This is a time-sensitive and very detailed process. These documents are made effective for big brand customers such as P&G, Clorox, Unilever, Henkel, and many others. These documents must be correct in all aspects since they are audited by the FDA. This includes grammar, dates, format, pagination, and appropriate watermarks.
- Document Control Coordinator at Kleen Test Products
- E-Commerce Clerk at Specialty plant
- Auditor at Serigraph Inc.
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Science of Criminal Justice - Human Services
- High school or equivalent
Newark, NJ Document Control Coordinator
• Coordinate, process, and distribute all project documents using Electronic Content Management System (ECMS) for a high profile fast-paced federally mandated Design-Build project
• Daily administrative support to the project team and liaise with all team members to expeditesubmittals and RFIs
• Perform ongoing quality check of all incoming and outgoing documents
• Maintain current record of contract files and Federal Railroad Administration regulatory documents
• Respond to Open Public Records Act (OPRA) Requests as necessary
• Answer questions and assist users with ECMS problems and concerns
• Attend weekly team meetings to report on and discuss Document Control progress and procedures
Document Control Coordinator
- Document Control Coordinator at New Jersey Transit Corporation/Envision Consultants
- Project Administrator/Document Control at WSP/YU & Associates
- Assistant Office Engineer/Document Control at Greenman-Pedersen, Inc
- Contract Management Specialist at MCSS, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
- Certificate - Construction Management
supporting Shintech, Inc. (previously contracted under Austin Industrial)
Document Control Coordinator for the Instrumentation/Electrical. HVAC, Mechanical and Environmental
Departments supporting Shintech and Excel supervision in processing daily work activities and regulatory
compliance. Duties include:
• Manage ISO documents for I/E group for regulatory compliance.
• Review/audit daily planned maintenance work orders for correct input.
• Generate monthly reports for multiple departments.
• Track/manage equipment calibration logs for regulatory compliance.
• Track/manage refrigerants for HVAC group for regulatory compliance.
• Organize/maintain equipment files for I/E group.
• Prepare purchase requisitions, secure purchase orders, vendor coordination, etc.
• Manage/distribute monthly call list for plant maintenance support.
• Enter audits/safety findings for Safety department.
• Manage preventative maintenance HVAC compliance.
• Timekeeping and department assistance for various other departments.
- Document Control Coordinator for the Instrumentation/Electrical at EXCEL Maintenance and Construction
- On-Site Office Manager at Austin Industrial Maintenance and Construction
- Assistant to Risk Manager, Accountant, Designated Employee Representative at D.D. Cook & Associates, Inc
5 years at this Job
Document Control Coordinator December 2011 – September 2019 Operations Support Administrator May 2010 – December 2011, Kennesaw, GA
• Control, issue, edit and maintain Quality documents, policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Assist with the preparation and maintenance of personnel certifications and qualification records for nuclear plant outages.
• Provide quality control reviews for shipping and receiving equipment, purchase orders and travelers.
• Facilitate monthly safety walks to make sure our building is safe for employees and visitors and meets safety regulations.
• Regularly update Key Performance Indicator (KPI) boards with Quality Assurance metrics for staff viewings and meetings.
• Assisted the Manager of QA with reorganizing the Document Control/Quality Assurance area to provide easier and more efficient access for employees.
• Create and maintain logs and files of employee and customer acknowledgment receipt letters, permanent training records (PTRs), corrective action reports (CARs) and non-conformance reports (NCRs).
• Update and maintain additional, vital company documents including distribution logs, patent letters and employee evacuation checklists.
• Duplicate and test software for internal and external distribution, including customers and field employees.
• Process, complete and distribute engineering change orders (ECOs) to initiate design changes and modifications to company products and equipment.
• Create and provide software license codes for internal and external requesters.
• Provide support, hospitality and requested documentation for recurring company audits.
• Update the company website with appropriate documents as needed such as User Manuals, Customer Service Bulletins, Engineering Reports, Quality Assurance Manuals and more.
• Conducted pre-hiring telephone interviews.
• Submitted weekly timesheets to Human Resources for management approval and on-time payment to employees.
• Prepared hiring letters for distribution to appropriate technicians, engineers and supervisors.
• Obtained and submitted necessary documentation to guarantee Labor Market Opinions (LMOs) were received on time for employees working in Canada.
• Ensured employees and utilities had the proper certifications and paperwork in time for Fall and Spring outages.
Document Control Coordinator
December 2011 – September 2019
Operations Support Administrator
May 2010 – December 2011, Kennesaw, GA
- Document Control Coordinator / Operations Support Administrator at CRANE Nuclear
- Customer Service Associate, Disease Management at Health Management Corporation (through Kelly Services Staffing Agency)
- Executive Assistant at The Pepsi Bottling Group
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
- Bachelor's - African American Studies
Responsible to maintain an effective filing and archiving system for paper and electronic documents. Ensuring that all documentation is accurate and distributed to relevant parties. Maintain a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated, logs activity and generates status reports. Checks documents are accurate for submission, including version control to maintain compliance. Responsible for gathering required document information and signatures by following up. Prepares, dispatches and files project correspondence in paper and electronic format. Provide the status of projects and advise of any issues in a timely manner. Responsible to maintain hard copies and distribute controlled copies of information. Scan, image, upload and archive documents adhering to the lifecycle and retention schedule. Analyze existing documents based upon function dataflow and processing Requests for Information (RFI) to create or revise electronic templates. Responsible technical editor to format art for projects while adhering to internal procedures, style and document standards. Updates procedures and provides training on methods in accessing the system.
• Hired in 1996 as an Office Manager for various clerical duties: proficient in Microsoft Office, including word and excel, accurate data entry, utilizing office equipment such as copiers, printers, 10-key, scanners, multi phone lines with providing excellent internal staff and client support. Advanced to Inventory Control, then Project/Sales Support. Cross trained in Quality Control, Assurance, Compliance, and Document Design Analysis. Continued to Documentation Coordinator and Office Administrator providing Sales & Project Support by maintaining multiple accounts, cross-trained in all departments for new employee training and back up.
Responsible to maintain an effective filing and archiving system for paper and electronic documents.
Ensuring that all documentation is accurate and distributed to relevant parties.
Maintain a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated, logs activity and generates status reports.
Checks documents are accurate for submission, including version control to maintain compliance.
Responsible for gathering required document information and signatures by following up.
Prepares, dispatches and files project correspondence in paper and electronic format.
Provide the status of projects and advise of any issues in a timely manner.
Responsible to maintain hard copies and distribute controlled copies of information.
Scan, image, upload and archive documents adhering to the lifecycle and retention schedule.
Analyze existing documents based upon function dataflow and processing Requests for Information (RFI) to create or revise electronic templates.
Responsible technical editor to format art for projects while adhering to internal procedures, style and document standards.
Updates procedures and provides training on methods in accessing the system.
- Project Document Control Coordinator, Analyst at Premiere Resource
23 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
* Store, manage, and track company, area, and project quality documents. * Facilitate review, approval, and controlled distributions of quality documents in accordance with established procedures. Maintain quality related training plans. * Develops and/or coordinates the development of the activity-specific work instructions for special processes in accordance with applicable codes, standards and specification requirements as well as acceptance criteria for the affected items. * Coordinate the activities of Document Control, including distribution and auditing controlled documents, maintenance of electronic department directories, tracking and reporting on document review progress. * Manages archival activities for controlled documents and validation files. Work with subject matter experts on technical subjects in a positive, collaborative manner to prepare controlled documents which conform to defined format. * Review and proofread documents for consistency of document format and system concerns. Use department databases to track, manage and control issued documents. Assign lot numbers, material part numbers, and various other document tracking numbers. * Perform audits of company areas and processes to confirm compliance with controlled procedures.
- Document Control Coordinator at JB HENDERSON CONSTRUCTION
- Operations Coordinator at INTERIOR LOGIC GROUP PROPERTY SERVICE
- Sales Support Specialist/Business Administrator at ELECTRICAL RELIABILITY SERVICES, INC
- Sales Support at LECTROSONICS, INC
4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Associate of Applied Science / Drafting and Design
• Inspects completed quality control checklist, forms and other documents to verify quality control checks conform to the prescribed standards of Canon Virginia Inc.
• Reviews and adjusts material plan regularly to reflect changes in system parameters and TMD departmental objectives.
• Maintains documentation to ensure compliance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintains control and confidentiality of proprietary documents and information through the database Proquis.
• Assisting with liaising with Engineering, R&D, Customer, Production, Master Scheduler, and Shipping on adjustments and requirements on pre-pilot, pilot, and new product release.
• Informs Management on any changes, such as part problems, inspection criterion, or improvements to processes.
• Assists with the development of strategies to address weaknesses within department processes and recommends sustainable countermeasures.
• Knows and complies with ISO requirements for designated work area(s).
• Collaborates with Engineers, Supervisors, and Managers to establish work standards, product criteria, and work instructions.
• Familiarity with production schedules to ascertain product quantities, specifications and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
• Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
• Responsible for document security, for assigning access, and for removing and destroying obsolete documents.
• Responsible for the creation, editing, review, approval, and issuance of controlled documents.
- Document Control Coordinator at Canon Virginia Inc
- Broker at JRC Solutions
- Office Associate at Community Service Board Newport News-Hampton
- Executive Assistant at
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Project Management
- B.B.A. - Business Administration
• Ensuring GxP-regulated documents are filed systematically and are easily retrievable
• Participating in and assisting with inspection readiness activities
• Reviewing controlled documents submitted through the document change control process for the format, style, and completeness
• Supporting QA by providing administrative support
• Process distribute and maintain controlled documents
• Archiving, and scheduling off-site pickup and storage of records
• Manifesting documents and records
• Performing quality control review of documents
• Track QADC Metrics in spreadsheets maintained in Smartsheet
• Scanning documents and records
• Work with other GxP departments to meet project goals
• Performing data-entry, and reconciling legacy and active files
- Temp - Document Control Coordinator at Neurocrine Bioscience
- Teacher Volunteer at San Diego Tamil Palli
- Document Control Specialist at Neurocrine Biosciences
- Public Relations Officer at Devaki Hospital Ltd
11 months at this Job
- BS - Biochemistry
- - Apple Technology
Help engineers and designers as and when necessary for document control, drawing revision and revising other engineering information. Make corrections using Auto-Cad to fabrication drawings to "as-built" status, per QC redlines. Engineering data entry as needed. Create operation and maintenance manuals for completed projects per customer specifications. Scan and retain documentation and distribute accordingly. Accurately maintain records, files and reports. Communicate with customers verbally and in writing.
Help engineers and designers as and when necessary for document control, drawing revision and revising other engineering information.
Make corrections using Auto-Cad to fabrication drawings to "as-built" status, per QC redlines.
Engineering data entry as needed.
Create operation and maintenance manuals for completed projects per customer specifications.
Scan and retain documentation and distribute accordingly.
Accurately maintain records, files and reports.
Communicate with customers verbally and in writing.
- Document Control Coordinator at MYERS POWER PRODUCTS
- Instructional Aid Bilingual at Ontario Montclair School District
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration