A self-motivated professional possessing over 15-years of experience providing invaluable and comprehensive administrative project management support to diverse teams; displays the highest degree of integrity which is supported by a flawless record of loyalty and confidentiality. Skills developed in the areas of schedule and document management, project organization, basic QA/QC processes, customer service coupled with strong communication skills both written and oral. Able to obtain government security clearance.
Design Document Control Manager
FAM Construction - Transform I-66 OTB P3 Project Fairfax, Virginia 2017-Present
• Manages the document control department to ensure that processes comply with internal procedures and regulatory requirements. Implements and directs documentation procedures in storing, updating, and distributing engineering documents, including blueprints, mechanical drawings, specification sheets, etc.
• Manage the creation of Document Control standards, guidelines and procedures
• Interface daily with management team regarding compliance to quality and document control procedures and process improvement
• Responsible for formal and informal training of internal departments and external consultants
• Conduct Q/C checks of engineering hard copy and soft copy documents for data accuracy,
• Manage, archive and version control in accordance with the organizational retention standards
• Ensure sensitive, contractual records are quality controlled based on compliance requirements, information management best practices and company SOPs
• Maintain and update project electronic record management system utilizing metadata associated with the official electronic submittal of deliverables via workflows to Express Mobility Partners and Virginia Department of Transportation
• Coordinate delivery of official submittals directly to the clients for internal distribution and records
• Daily update Document Control project submittal log with new items in addition to status and follow up of outstanding items, RFI's, submittal responses, letters and other project information
• Responsible for hiring, training and managing daily tasks of project Document Control Specialists
- Design Document Control Manager at FAM Construction
- Business Operations Analyst at Home Depot
- at CH2M HILL/Lockwood Greene
- Vendor Relations Liaison (Corporate Risk Management) at
2 years at this Job
- Master - Cosmetology License
Responsible for processing all documents to and from the design builder and other agencies. Ensure that all documents are logged into the electronic records management system and are filed appropriately. Coordinate with PCM team members to ensure timely responses to submittals, RFIs, Non Conformance Reports, Change Notices, Task Orders and letters from the design builder. Assist the team in retrieving documents electronically or hard copies. Assign filing codes to hard copy and electronic copies of documents, and maintain the filing code structure. Responsible for training document control associates. Responsible for developing the document control procedures as well as the desktop processes for the document control functions.
- Document Control Manager at California High Speed Rail Authority
- Document Control Manager at DART Light Rail Buildout
- Document Control Manager at DART Light Rail Buildout
- at DART Light Rail Buildout
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Accounting - Accounting
- - Accounting
City Point Partners is a construction support services firm serving the engineering and construction industries.
• Create and maintain construction data bases for large scale construction projects.
• MS Sharepoint Administrator and site builder for multiple project sites.
• Organize project files, including drawings, specifications, schedules, reports, etc.
• Communicate to project staff most current project documents.
• Create Document Control Policies and Procedures.
• Manage network files through remote VPN access
• Manage project office, including IT/ Network equipment.
• Assist with Marketing and Public Outreach projects
- Document Control Manager at City Point Partners, LLC
- Office Coordinator at Five Start Quality Care
- Office Services Coordinator at Suffolk Construction
7 years at this Job
Document Control Manager responsible for overseeing document control measures company-wide for both Maryland and Florida offices, as well associated Electrical and Life Safety Contractor company. Oversees site document control and how information gets to the field. Oversees internal office document control and APMs on document management. Assists in the implementation of Sage 300 and improving document efficiency. Responsible for assisting the Project Manager in the planning, management, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects. Coordinates all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications that include, but not limited to: Assisting the Project Manager and Superintendents with general project administration, processing subcontracts and assisting with construction billings. Point of contact for document management and coordination. Prepares and forwards submittal documentation. Confirms submittal compliance with plans/specifications. Drafts RFIs, Change Orders and Purchase Orders. Solicits pricing and quotes from subcontractors and suppliers. Aids in close out of project by assembling manuals and other warranties for turnover to owner and preparation of final payment documents for subcontractors.
- Assistant Project Manager / Document Control Manager at
- Office Engineer/Field Document Manager at Gannett Fleming, Inc
- Program Management Office (PMO) Project Coordinator at URS Corporation
- Construction Administrator at Grimm + Parker Architects
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
• Maintain project documentation files consisting of technical data, engineering and supplier drawings, technical specifications, purchase orders and other project-required documents.
• Establish elaborate file structure for archiving project documents.
• Update and maintain project document control record keeping system in ProjectWise.
• Prepare transmittals and distributes data as required.
• Interfaces with reproduction department for required reproduction associated with copy and distribution requirements per project procedures.
• Compile Excel Spreadsheets or proof other spreadsheets for errors.
• Develops procedures for processing of project documentation.
• Manage tracking systems and logs of documentation to insure timely responses are generated by personnel in remote locations.
- Document Control Manager at Stantec Inc.,
- Document Control/SharePoint Administrator at KAP Services, Delek Refinery
- POL Expert Trainer/Document and IM Management at Sasol US
- Document Control Coordinator at Valero Houston Refinery
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Project Management
Manage a group of 4-5 professionals responsible for reviewing, organizing, and storing engineering, product and regulatory documents in the corporate documentation database (Agile) including BOM, supplier quality, internal and external audits, and CAPAs. Manage item master data in Oracle (ERP) including BOMs and routers. System Administrator for Agile, OPLA and corporate complaint database (TrackWise). Administrator responsibilities include configuration, implementing new functionality and modules, reporting, dashboards, upgrades, testing, and validation. Represent the company for document control and training processes in agency audits. Produce training material including videos and conduct classroom and remote training sessions. Manage the document change process through Change Control Board (CCB) which includes implementation at multiple manufacturing sites.
• Implemented Agile (Oracle) quality, documents, parts, BOMs, approved manufacturer list (AML), approved supplier list (ASL), integration to ERP (Oracle), Product Data Hub (Oracle) and shop floor integration with biometrics to check training completion against production workers.
• Implemented TrackWise complaint, audit, and CAPA including configuration, validation, documentation, and training.
• Implemented MasterControl documents, training, SolidWorks CAD connector, data migration (over one million records), validation, documentation, and training.
• Created custom reports and delivery method whereby a single report would deliver individualized targeted data to a large group of individuals in an automated fashion.
• Assisted with the integration of quality management system SOPs from a corporate merger.
• Chair Change Control Board (CCB)
- Document Control Manager at ICU MEDICAL INC
- Senior Document Control Coordinator at Siemens Corporation, Medical Diagnostics Division
12 years at this Job
Assisted in the development and implementation of document control systems and processes for the Document Management Plan which ensures industry and client standards are met ❖ Leverage relationships with Discipline and Quality Managers to foster compliance and process improvement as needed ❖ Responsible for formal and informal training of internal and external departments ❖ Reviews documents to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to submitting deliverables to the client and various teams ❖ Oversees the controlled processing, release and archiving of documents ❖ Maintains eDMS and various project logs/trackers for submittals, RFI's, variances etc. where documents are retained and accessible to users company wide
- Design Document Control Manager at FAM Construction
- Business Operations Analyst at Home Renovation Services
- Document Control Specialist at CH2M HILL Engineers
- Vendor Relations Liaison (Corporate Risk Management) at MicroBilt
2 years at this Job
Main responsibilities are to follow the FDA requirements to ensure the companies records within the federal law requirements and processes from a Quality Assurance Document Control perspective. ◦ Maintain the Activated and deactivated Master Packaging Records ◦ Issuance of expiration dates for packaging batch records ◦ Review and Issuance of packaging batch records for packaging lines for 3 packaging buildings ◦ Organize the releases for the Bulk and Finished Product for shipping per the results of the Certificate of Assurance and Certificate of Conformances. ◦ Organize and Blocked and unblocked records per any open and closed investigations ◦ Organize the review and sign off to close out the all manufacturing and packaging batch records in a timely manner of completion. ◦ Organize and maintain the companies batch records and other filing records for 5 to ten years of a timeline to be destroyed.
- Quality Assurance Document Control Manager at Contract Pharmacal Corp
- Production Planner/Inventory Control Coordinator Manager at BIO-BOTANICA/NATURES ANSWER
- Supply Chain Co-Packer Coordinator Manager at EIGHT IN ONE PET PRODUCTS CO
- Supply Chain Co-Packer Coordinator Manager at TWIN LABORATORIES INC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - charge of the Cub Scout Pack
- - Cultural Arts Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- - Student Government
- AS degree - Business Administration
Maintain flange and weld tracking log Ensure on time document report for QA/QC Build and track package Review all QA/QC documentation before final turnover to client Transmit of signed packages Maintain and update foreman package
- Document Control Manager at Repcon
- Instructor at TESOL
- Document Control Clerk at Turner Industries Group
- Marketing Coordinator at TESOL
3 months at this Job
Responsible for the training and development of all 500-600 employees. Current position includes developing and maintaining up-to-date training material per Osha, state/local, corporate and facility requirements and ensuring that employees are trained annually on time on all required material. This training includes New Hire Orientations, Safety, Osha, ISO Certifications, Continuous Improvement, Leadership Development, Mentor Development Program, Quality Assurance, Internal Auditor, Maintenance and all job specific and departmental training within the facility. Document Control Manager responsibilities include ensuring that all documentation is reviewed annually and standardized to ISO requirements and easily accessible for all employees. Project manager for several implementations for CSS, SharePoint, Cornerstone LMS, Compliance Suite Software, MSDS Online and MicroMain PM Software.
- Training & Development, Document Control Manager at Cardinal Glass Industries, Inc.
- Assistant Manager at Walmart
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some high school