• Document Control Specialist for High Speed Rail and Purple Line Projects
• Responsible for electronic processing of engineering, construction materials utilizing Excel, Word, Access, Bluebeam and SharePoint
• Responsible for general training, helpdesk, and moving data on SharePoint libraries
• Responsible for Maintaining Liability Insurance Compliance on Sub consultants
• Responsible for Maintaining Project Meeting Calendar, correspondence folders and engineering and Quality directories
• Assisting Quality Group with acquiring resumes for all qualified engineers and checkers on project
- Document Control Specialist at STV Inc
- Document Controller at Brinderson LP
- Document Controller at Brinderson LP
- Document Controller at Jacobs Engineering
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - General Education
As a Document Control Specialist I am tasked with receiving, processing, cataloging and referencing Personally Identifiable Materials related to contracts my organization holds with the Office of Personnel Management and the United States Intelligence Community. I have recently played a critical role in the reorganization and cataloging of materials stored at my organization's location, which has lead to a major reduction in reference times.
- Document Control Specialist at Keypoint Government Solutions
- Special Investigator at Office of Personnel
- Fire Control Maintainer / Repairer at U.S. Army
- Fire Control Maintainer / Repairer at
10 months at this Job
and Corpus Christi, Texas
• Office manager and document control specialist for large oil company building storage tanks.
• Audited and controlled all documentation associated with construction process including purchase orders, shipping information, welder certifications, operator qualifications, MTRs, MSDS, Government permits, contracts and many other documents.
• Other duties include, maintaining office equipment, ordering supplies for company, using Sharefile program to upload documentation, coding invoices for payment through accounting department.
- Document Control Specialist at Tulsa Inspection Resources
- Yoga Instructor at
- Interior Paint Consultant at Salt Lake City Valley
- Office Manager at CDR Enterprises
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Counseling
- B.S. - Accounting
- A.S. - Business
Experience dealing with multiple contractors. Responsible for checking out/checking in drawings to contractors and in-house designers to support their project work. Generate drawing numbers and line numbers. Created transmittals for all document requests that had to go out to the contractors.
• Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Access, Outlook & Excel.
• Prepared construction packages for team engineering group for planned work packages for maintenance and turnaround repair work and improvement projects. Reprographic of large volume documents; filing; making books for training classes. Was Document Control Specialist over capital projects. Communicated daily with Vendors, Engineers, Supervisors, and Management for time sensitive incoming and outgoing construction documents, drawings, equipment and etc.
- Document Control Specialist at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors @ Nutrien
- Maintenance/ Production/Shipping & Receiving Callout Clerk at Zachry Industry @ Monsanto Plant
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Handling, scanning, indexing, data entry, reporting and filing of CECEMIA OLIVER documents Document Control Specialist Quality Assurance Store, manage, track company documents (e.g. sensitive Quality Control documents, master copies, SOP's) Inventory Specialist Archive inactive records in accordance with record retention Operation Technician schedule (e.g. standard operation procedures, work instructions Management and forms) Counselor GSK, Oak Hill, NY OBJECTIVE Compounder/Batch Reviewer To work in the position of SEPTEMBER 2015- MARCH 2017 Administrative Assistant in a growing company where exceptional ability to Collected samples of material or product for laboratory testing multi-task, solve problems, work Ensured all GMP's Work Procedures and SOP's are followed effectively in a team, and meet deadlines are required in providing Liquid and powder formulation to make batches outstanding administrative support to supervisors and managers. Diamond Mills Hotel, Saugerties, NY
- Document Control Specialist at GSK
- Front Desk Clerk at
- Operation Lead at VITALS
- Assistant Manager at Stewart Shop
8 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Excellent communication skills; detail oriented; computer literate; and able to learn new tasks quickly. Really enjoyed the Document Control Specialist role.
Bellerophon, Warren, NJ - 2015-2016 (Moved to Delaware)
Document Control Specialist Consultant
• Support Bellerophon in the creation and revision of controlled documents, i.e. SOPs, WI's
• Converting documents from Electronic System to Paper System for document control
• Maintain controlled documents in strict compliance to departmental policies, regulations and standards
• Assure controlled documents were appropriately reviewed and approved prior to implementation
• Interface with other department staff to answer questions regarding documentation prior to implementation
• Authored/Collaborated on Corporate Document Management Procedures and Quality Assurance as needed
• Indexing, filing and scanning of documents
• Enter training data and run reports in UL EDUNEERING ComplianceWire
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Document Control Specialist at Office Management
- Document Control Specialist Consultant at IKARIA
- Receptionist/Bookkeeper/Project Coordinator Consultant at MEDISYS HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS
- Associate Product Manager at IPSEN PHARMACEUTICALS, INC
1 year at this Job
- - Graphic Design/Multimedia Communications
Paramount, California 07/2017-06/2018 A custom dry blending and packaging food service that operated as a co-processor, processor, receiver, re-packer, and shipper of ingredients and finished products. Document Control Specialist I requested, via email, required documentation for all our ingredients from our vendors and our customers. Maintained the documents via computer and kept all documents up to date. Requested and maintained our Certificates of Analysis (COAs) for all incoming ingredients. Maintained our HOLD log, Disposition log, Extended shelf life log, and label approval log. Was cross trained to go in plant and receive incoming ingredients, and take a sample for the lab. Created forms as needed for the Quality Dept. Typed and proof read letters for my supervisor as requested.
- Document Control Specialist at Namar Foods
- Caregiver at
- QA Associate at Hain Celestial Group, Inc
- FAI Document Control Clerk at Impresa Aerospace, LLC
11 months at this Job
- - AIB Food Safety Education
- Certificate of completion - Administrative Assistant and Accounting Clerk
• Performing document revision, distribution, obsolescence, and retention activities.
• Maintained files on a manual document control system, in electronic and hard copy.
• Retrieved and stored historical information at retention archives as requested.
• Assisted in preparing management reports regarding quality activities.
• Helped maintain an effective Quality Management System by developing procedures, work instructions and forms as necessary and assisting with internal audits and corrective/preventative action system. Loan Servicing Specialist 3 (Home Mortgage): July 28, 2017 Wells Fargo Bank. West Des Moines, Iowa
• Monitored items deposited remotely for inconsistencies and suspicious activity
• Obtained approvals for large items and place holds when necessary
• Request CDD and EDD from customers
• Assist with annual reviews for high risk customers
• Cross-train as support for other back office duties Loan Servicing Specialist 3 (Cash Management): January 1, 2014 Wells Fargo Bank. West Des Moines, Iowa
• Worked with customers to prevent default and modify home loans.
• Utilized excellent customer-service focused approach.
• Communicated promptly and courteously regarding loan applicant rejections.
• Counseled individuals on how to get a better credit score in order to secure mortgages in the future.
• Responded promptly to vendors.
- Document Control Specialist at American enterprise Inc
- Junior Accountant/ Logistic officer at Global logistics Services Inc
- Office Assistant at Global logistics Services Inc
- Internship at Ministry of Finance
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate in Procurement
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Management & Accounting
- High School Diploma
• Manages all documents related to project, both hard and soft copies.
• Maintain current registry and tracking of all shop drawings, etc.
• Maintain current RFI and Submittal registry and tracks RFI through closure, communicate any changes or updates.
• Process all submittals and issues into Expedition and Smartbid
• Maintain daily revision updates for the controlled drawings on onsite drawings sticks
• Conduct monthly drawing audits on onsite contractor drawing sticks
• Print drawings from Plotter
• Data Entry
• TOP (Turnover Operating Procedures) Work with Project Team to develop a TOP, compilation and completion schedule to track and ensure timely delivery of Final Project Documentation.
- Document Control Specialist at Document Control (Huntsman, Solvay, Potash)
- Piping Administrator at Southern Design (Jacobs)
- TOP Support Technician (Amgen Rhode Island Project) at TRS (Fluor)
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Reports to the Document Control Lead/Supervisor and the Supervisor of Operations Specialist.
• Provides support to the Construction Planning Team.
• Holds training demonstrations for Project Managers and Field Coordinators for the Construction Planning Library.
• Implement and maintain the Construction Planning file naming structure.
• Upload completed MOU's (Memorandums of Understanding) to SharePoint.
• Ensure changes and revisions are clearly identified
• Knowledgeable of analyzing documentation and pulling metadata
• Create training documents for DeskSite and WorkSite Web
- Document Control Specialist at DB Sterlin Consultants, Inc
- Inventory Control Clerk at Alliance Group Technologies Corporation
- Executive Assistant to EVP, Chief Digital Officer at Jason Best Staffing
- Human Resources & Office Facilities Manager at SQN Associates, LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Human Resources
- Associate - Business