- Responsible for monitoring the SMS reports sent by the vessels under ISM. - Checks the crew and vessel requirements in accordance with the client prior sending them to the project. - Provide competent document controlling and management skills and ensures that policies and procedures are consistent. - Responsible for maintaining records of the SMS and ensures that the up to date manuals are being used in the vessels and Marine Section. DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
- DOCUMENT CONTROLLER at ARCHIRODON CONSTRUCTION (OVERSEAS) CO. S. A
- at SAUDI ARCHIRODON LTD./SEMARCO LLP
- WORKSHOP CLERK / OFFICE CLERK at SAUDI ARCHIRODON LTD./SEMARCO LLP
- CARGO PROCESSOR at STEEL ASIA MANUFACTURING CORPORATION
3 months at this Job
recruitment and translation/interpretation. / Office Manager Experience 2018-01- Document Controller and Office present Manager - Performs office management functions, including scheduling and organization of local and external meetings, preparation of agendas, organization of local and international travels, raising purchase requests and following up;
- Document Controller at ContourGlobal Hydro Casade cjsc
1 year at this Job
- Diploma in English Language and Practical - Psychology
- Contract Position * Lead Document Controller in the movement of 2 rigs from the US to Kuwait working directly with vendors and internal personnel managing all documentation to submit to client as outlined in contract. * Ensuring import movement documents are met and rig equipment maintenance specifications, such as; COC's, COO's, FAT's, Data books, and Test Reports are required for Rig equipment. * Developing a Rig documentation Binder. * Developing a standard document control process for company; writing procedures as needed working closely with Quality Manager needed for execution of Kuwait project. * Building a library structure within SharePoint for Kuwait project and to standardize for company. * Providing technical writing to Project Manager's, approving documents, and supporting Logistics and HSE as needed for Kuwait project needs.
- Document Controller at Trinidad Drilling
- Document Controller at Access Sciences
- Office Manager at Dayna Wilson Insurance Agency
- Document Control Supervisor at KBR - LaPorte
6 months at this Job
CONTACT Responsibilities: I. As a Facility Management Document Controller
PHONE: +971 55 172 5716
• Follows document control procedures as per the Operations Requirement. (thru IFCA Data System)
• Maintains and controls document register and updates it EMAIL: babydjanedilag @yahoo. com regularly with all incoming and outgoing information.
• Prepares outgoing document transmittals and ensures proper submission to the relevant parties with an official COMPUTER SKILLS acknowledgement of receipt.
• Distributes documents in a timely manner to the concerned Microsoft Office: persons in accordance with the distribution matrix as - MS EXCEL authorized. (thru a Routing Form)
• Manages the proper storage/update of the documents soft - MS WORD copies in the electronic filing system. - MS POWER POINT
• Manages the proper storage of the documents hardcopies in the - MICROSOFT OUTLOOK appropriate physical location in accordance with the manual - CHARTS filing system.
• Administers the distribution / circulation of internal and external
- Document Controller at Multi-Tasker
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Marketing
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E August 2014 - February 2016
ZADCO, subsidiary of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), is known to be the leading operating company in the Oil Industry in the U.A.E.
As Document Controller of a multimillion dollar project of ZADCO, I am the focal point of all incoming and outgoing documents. I am the one responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting, and retrieval of electronically stored and hardcopy documentation produced by the technical team, the project team, and contractors in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Developed an electronic filing and archive system and technical library for easy access, issuance, storage, retrieval, and management of project documents for BRFP UZOP - Utilities projects in ZADCO.
• Created a register for all communications/correspondences and transmittals and made it sure that it is constantly updated.
• Furnished a readily available hardcopies of all project documents arranged as per company's required filing and indexing standards.
• Made certain that all project documentations and the documents from the contractors conforms with the project document standards and numbering procedures of ZADCO and assisted the contractors in implementing their system to be aligned with the required standards.
• Got an excellent rating from the line managers for responding in a timely manner their request to retrieve information, information searches and general request for support.
• Effectively handled travel bookings of Project Team members and contractors' staff to offshore; ensuring that their travel is hassle free by sending promptly their accommodation requests, Notice of Arrival, and Site Visit Notifications.
• Spearheaded the weekly safety meeting which is at first attended only by our project team and then later by department head, and then by the entire department.
• Exhibited excellent admin support to the whole project team.
- DOCUMENT CONTROLLER at Zakum Development Company
- Executive Business Centre at
- ACADEMIC SUPERVISOR at STI-Kidapawan, Kidapawan City
- Secretary at Gillamac's Marketing, Kidapawan City
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Programmable Logic Controller
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ❖ Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittal and Technical Submittal. ❖ Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filling and proper archiving. ❖ Routing and tracking of documents for approval. ❖ Send inquiry to our supplier to give us best price for the item what we are needed. ❖ Ensure current document revisions are available. ❖ Scanning and archiving quality records. ❖ Release of documents and distribution of copies. OTHERS EXPERIANCE DOCUMENT CONTROLLER MLC CONSTRUCTION COST CONSULTANT DUBAI, UAE March 2013-2017 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ❖ To establish and maintain and effective filling and archiving for paper and electronic documents and file. ❖ Help the senior Quantity surveyor in variations, submittals, editing documents etc. ❖ Maintaining a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated easily. ❖ Scanning all relevant new documents. ❖ Checking dispatch documents accurate. ❖ Responsible for maintaining hard copy information ❖ Issuing and distributing controlled copies information ❖ Managing and maintaining documents via ACONEX ❖ Ensuring all documents are as up to date as possible within electronic filing system ❖ Affix receiving stamp on all correspondents, transmittal sheets recording date time of receiving as well as signature ❖ Maintain stock requirements of various stationary required for the project office
- DOCUMENT CONTROLLER at Swiss Plus L.L.C
- DOCUMENT CONTROLLER at ITTIHAD INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT
2 months at this Job
- - Hotel and Restaurant Management
RRD) 7590 Carroll Road San Diego, CA 92121 2006 - Present Commercial open cold web Printing Plant for largest printer world-wide. RRD handles design, printing, logistics and fulfillment of a variety of types of printing. In 2016 RRD spun-off into 3 separate corporations. RRD retained commercial printing and fulfillment as its main business. RRD decided to close the San Diego Web Plant effective 7/16/2018, laying off all staff. Document Controller Update and maintain revisions of all controlled documents. Input Customer feedback and non-conformances. Maintain documentation of Internal and Registrar Audits for ISO 9001:2015. Maintain Agendas and Minutes for Management Review and Safety Meetings. Reviewed and maintained Quality Management processes at plant and corporate level. Report various company required metrics throughout corporate structure. Print Production Account Coordinator Set-up and link various corporate databases to specific jobs. Create releases for each job's various addresses for shipment. Create identifying numbers in system for warehousing purposes. After all shipments are complete, verify and create billing worksheets for approval by sales. Accounting Clerk Create purchase orders for internal purchases between plants. Bill and Invoice all job lot jobs for billing, including if requested, creating custom invoices. Maintained hourly employee daily time sheets and submit pay period information to corporate payroll. Receptionist Receive and direct incoming calls and office visitors to proper sources within the office. Performed additional clerical duties including data entry, filing, making copies, and maintaining office supply inventories.
- Document Controller at RR Donnelley and Sons
13 years at this Job
Document Controller/Data Entry operator
- document controller in AL-Bushaier Trading at Co Saudi Arabia
- teacher at Pakistan Secondary School Gujar Khan Pakistan
- data entry operator at Mobilink Telecom Franchise Gujar
- teacher at Millat Secondary School Gujar Khan Pakistan
7 years, 11 months at this Job
Overall Seven + Years Professional Working Experience in Qatar. Presently Working as Document Controller cum Secretary in How United Services (W.L.L.) (ISO 14001:2015 OHSAS 18001:2007), ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company (Interserve UK & Al Darwish), Doha, State of Qatar. o Leads the Document Controller functions for the Department. Responsible for the Document controller with respect to receipt & dispatch Filing & Safekeeping, Maintaining & ready accessibility and Tracking of all Project Documents & Correspondence in accordance with existing proven practices and recommending improvements in document controller to archive technically superior solutions at economical prices. Experienced in the Office Administration works such as Manpower (Internal/External), Plant (Heavy, Light, & Light Equipment), Daily Time Sheet, Absence report, medical, Petty Cash, attends to all incoming & outgoing call in most effective manner. Overall in charge for the submission of documents to the Client & Project Manager and Document Control (Material Submission, Method Statement, Pre-Qualification Document, Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Testing & Commissioning Procedure (SAT), Shop Drawing, As-Built Drawing, Request for Information (RFI), Request for Approval (RFA), Confirmation of Verbal Instruction (CVI), Civil Clearance Request, Internal Inspection Request (IIR), Material Inspection Request (MIR), Work Inspection Request (WIR), Monthly & weekly Progress Reports, Non- Conformance Report (NCR’s), Operation & Maintenance Manual (O&M), Snagging, as per ISO Standards & QMS procedures.
- Document Controller at How United Services W.L.L.
7 years, 11 months at this Job
MS CONSTRUCTIONS (LLC) - Free Zone, DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. Document Controller - Jan. 2015 - To-date Manage and maintain all controlled company documents, update and control procedure documents and forms, Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving), process outgoing documentation (transmit to Consultant, Client, Sub-contractor, Suppliers), uploading documents in to 4Projects.com, compilation weekly, monthly reports, QA/QC test reports, HSE, planning, costing & commercial reports. Project Name: Mohammed Bin Raashid Al Maktoum City, Dist. 1, Dubai. UAE.
- Document Controller at MS CONSTRUCTIONS (LLC) - Free Zone, DUBAI
- Document Controller at ARABTEC CONSTRUCTION CO. LLC
- Administrator / Document Controller at DESERT GROUP
- Secretary / Document Controller at
4 years at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications. - Computer
- Type Writing English Higher (60 words per minute) - Type Writing English
- Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management - Materials Management
- Diploma in Industrial Safety - Industrial
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics