Document controller Filing Record keeping Data capture
- Document controller at Murray and Roberts
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Computer
• Working as welder with Fabre mach engineers in Cochin refinery Kerala India for 10/12/2017 to 28/09/2011.
• Working as a document controller and in charge with AL SHAHAMA AL JADEEDA auto maintenance Work shop in SHARJAH for 2 years from 2011 to 2013
• Working as a document controller in production and project department with oil and gas construction company ( OGASCO ) in ABUDHABI for last 2 years 2014 to 2016 ❖ DECLARATION: I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. SANEESH THEKKINIYEDATH DASAN
- Document Controller at ogasco
4 years at this Job
- - computer science
Private Client), Miami Lakes, FL 10/2015-02/2018
A device manufacturer focused on the patients with end-stage heart failure
QA Document Controller
• Filing documentation
• Attended multiple team meetings
• Reviewed customer complaints and updated master spreadsheet
• Kept up to date with training record
• File documentation in appropriate electronic database
• Following GMP guidelines and regulations
- QA Document Controller at R.L.E GXP Quality LLC
- Data Entry/Environmental Technician at Hampton-Clarke Inc
- Senior Residential Counselor at Community Resources for Justice
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Ajilon Professional Staffing
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Accounting - Accounting
2. Worked as Assistant CAD-draughtsman/Document Controller with ASSOCIATED
- CAD-draughtsman/Document Controller at COMPANY L.L.C. at DUBAI
- Data Entry at TECHNOLOGIES LTD at Malakand
- Site Administrator/Purchaser at SALT VALLEY GENERAL CONTRACTING U.A.E
- Assistant documents controller at DAWN NEWSPAPER
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Company: Albonian International
Electromechanical Works & Maintenance
P.O. Box 32852, Dubai UAE
• Secretarial work for the Project Manager
• Screening all calls (Incoming / Outgoing)
• Compiling extensive reports and general correspondence
• Coordinate internal communications and other general administrative duties in order to ensure the smooth operations of the office
• Transmittal of administrative documents/correspondence for review and/or approval
• Responsible for maintaining complex filing system
• Overall archiving of administrative and technical files (manual and computerized filing)
• Updating daily / monthly staff & labor attendance
• Preparing the drawings & materials submittals to submit
• To provide the team with guidance on client standards / processes for project documentation
• To monitor compliance with client requirements
• To ensure internal, client and regulatory documents are published in a timely manner in the right format and in the right location
• To maintain appropriate records with regards to key deliverables
• To respond to Client requests for additional document control requirements
• To respond to additional ad hoc requests from the team
• Reporting to the Project Manager
• Scanning & placing of soft and hard copies.
• Updating correspondences summary sheets and all other related documents.
• Proper formatting of soft copies of summary sheets.
• Back up of files.
• Internal distribution of all incoming /outgoing correspondences.
• Assisting the Material Engineer.
• Checking the time sheet prepared by time keeper.
• Preparing Submittal, RFI, Material Approval, Transmittal, Quotations, Etc.
• Proper coordination with other site offices and subcontractors.
• Monitoring the site office needs such as office supplies, pantry, Etc. Major Project Executed
• Position Held: Document Controller Project: Nakheel Mall Jumeirah, Dubai Client: M/s Retail Corp Consultant: M/s RSP / WME Consultants Main Contractor: M/s UNEC - ACTCO JV
• Position Held: Document Controller Project: Proposed G + 3 Amity School Al Qusais, Dubai Client: M/s Ritnand Balved Education Foundation Consultant: M/s Middle East Engineering Consultant (MEECON Main Contractor: M/s Al Hikma Bldg. ~~~~.
• Position Held: Document Controller Project: DMC Butterfly Building (3B+G+M+5/6+R) Media City, Dubai Client: M/s TECOM Investment Consultant: M/s Arif and Bintoak Main Contractor: M/s Al Sahel Contracting Co. LLC
• Position Held: Document Controller Project: Al Awir Project Consultant: Kling Consultant Main Contractor: City Engineering and Contracting LLC SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
• Adaptability, negotiation skills, persuasiveness, stresses tolerance.
• Goal driven, resilience and tenacity.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Office Outlook
- Document Controller at Al Andalous
4 years, 5 months at this Job
• Acted as lead Document Controller with up to 3 subordinates which I trained for this site's documentation procedures and processes, some of which I developed when the project was in the beginning stages.
• Trained and assisted co-workers on several different company specific computer programs.
• Acted as back-up IT support for basic printer/copier/scanner/computer problems.
• Planned company-wide events for Holidays and other significant dates
• Maintained electronic and hard copy versions of several different types of engineering and commercial documents, e.g., contracts, letters, change orders, and drawings, while maintaining the utmost confidentiality.
• Categorized, filed and retrieved these documents using specific classification and organization systems.
• Responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity.
• Performed routine audits of all files, electronic and hard copy, for accuracy of latest revisions, as well as previous versions.
• Helped company adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information and retrieve data more effectively. Due to my tenacity and research skills, became the number one person on the project for information retrieval.
• Worked one on one with top level managers to distribute and maintain the most confidential information.
• Reviewed documentation for spelling and grammatical errors prior distribution to ensure there was nothing "lost in translation" from my Japanese managers.
• Acted as a one person welcoming committee to receive clients, expatriates, visitors, subcontractors, and new hires, then gave tours of office complex and introduced them as needed.
• Maintained office supply inventory.
• Assisted Quality Control Department during slower times with data entry and maintaining spreadsheets with information obtained from Piping Packages.
- Document Controller at TOYO Engineering Corporation
- Co-Owner at Lowe Transportation Services
- Project Administrator at Mammoet USA
- Procurement/Office Manager/Document Control at Shaw Constructors Inc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
1. Field Inspector and Document Controller. 2. Drawing Constructions Plans and others. 3. Estimates Cost of damages by Hurricane María 4. Participated in the design and Project Management for the Rehabilitation of one industrial building of 96,000 square foot. 5. Participated in the preliminary design of a new apartment building and the permitting process.
- Field Inspector / Document Controller / Drafter at Salas Engineering Technology
- Field Inspector and Estimates Cost of damages at Salas Engineering Technology
- Design and Project Management at Salas Engineering Technology
- Surveyor Assistant at Professional Surveyor
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Associate's Degree in Civil Engineering Technology - Civil Engineering Technology
c/o Brunel Energy
FORMOSA Plastics Plant
EG2 Expansion Project
Point Comfort, TX - Sep 2018-Present
• Support technical projects and departments.
• Receive, catalog and store hard copies and electronic copies of all technical drawings, reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with policies and procedures.
• Allocate and control the document numbering system for the project work.
• Work with precision to ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
• Respond in a timely manner to request to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project/department personnel.
• Accurately update information as required Offshore Document Controller III Chevron GOM Deepwater Exploration c/o NES Global Big Foot Major Capital Project Posh Xanadu Vessel
- Senior Document Controller at Wison Petrochemicals, NA LLC
- Offshore Document Controller III at Chevron Deepwater Exploration
- Document Controller III at Chevron GoM Deepwater Exploration
- Document Controller/Contracts Administrator Specialist II at KBR/Flint Hills Resources
6 months at this Job
• Handles the processing (sorting, scanning, filling, retrieval, distribution/transmittal) of incoming and outgoing documents/transmittal of assigned project as lister in schedule 1.
• Maintains as document log for incoming and outgoing transmittals.
• Ensure documents are complete, approved, acceptable and submitted within the agreed schedule.
• Maintains a repository of project documentation and information in the CPM library.
• Identifies, maintains, secure and protects the hard copies and e-copies of project folders.
• Delivery report on compliance and status of documents as directed by the lead document controller.
• Coordinates and collaborate with Project team and contractors to ensures proper and timely processing of project documents.
• Coordinates and assist the record controller in ensuring completeness of project folders.
• Using BTS Software (Business and Technology Services.)
• Using ACONEX Software.
• Handles 150 Projects. University of the Philippines UP System Budget Office National Engineering Center (NEC) Bldg. 4th Floor Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
- Document Controller at MANILA WATER COMPANY (ISO Certified 9001 - 2015)
- Administrative Assistant at UP System Budget
- Accounting Assistant at KBAS Contracting, Trading and Industrial Co
- Material & Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) Document Controller at Qatar Petroleum, Onshore Engineering Department
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - EDUCATION ATTAINMENT
• Document Controller /Method Technician - Manage NPI materials, SAP knowledge, create and maintain BOM- bill of materials, SOP development, Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow
• Production Supervisor – Manage HP Handheld service project, including cell phone, GPS, iPAQ. Responsible for shipping, receiving, reports, inventories, troubleshooting, testing and repairing consumer electronic products, as well as providing technical assistance regarding product problems.
• RTB Project Lead - In charge of all consumer warranty repair for all Hp/Compaq Presario. Responsible for shipping, receiving, reports, inventories, troubleshooting, testing and repairing consumer electronic products, as well as providing technical assistance regarding product problems.
• Pre-Test Coordinator - Computer hardware diagnostic and overseeing 8-10 testers, trouble shooting units, build and testing of new units
• Dino Server Blade Technician - Troubleshot new and repair RMA Server Dino Blades, pack, repack and ship to end users. Keep production floor well equipped and insure proper running order Maintain inventory for the production floor
- Method Technician / Document Controller at Foxconn Inc
- Receptionist/Host at Gateway Homes, Inc
- PC Technician Lead at Best Buy Inc
- Assistant Manager at University of California Bookstore, Santa Barbara, California
17 years at this Job
- BS - Computer Science