• As a document coordinator, I review all production documents and procedures.
• Prepare documents for execution
• Ensure accuracy of documentation and inventory
- Document Coordinator at
- Training Coordinator at Sanofi Pasteur
- Production Technician at
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Drugs, and Medical Devices
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Verified and logged clinical and regulatory document information. Queried MS Access database and EPIC/Documentum repository in response to research requests by internal and external customers and auditors, including FDA and EMEA. Scanned, indexed and bookmarked images in Adobe Acrobat and Captiva's InputAccel. Designed Access forms for user interface and also designed reports. Special Projects at Otsuka: Participated in Intranet cross-functional team. Designed prototype web page layouts and scalable vector graphics in Inkscape. Designed DMS intranet website using FrontPage. Created PowerPoint training presentations on managing email records and departmental office procedures.
- Document Coordinator at Document Management Services (DMS) - Otsuka (OAPI & OPDC)
- Product Safety Assistant at Otsuka (OAPI)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Western Ontario
- Contracted as temporary employee at Telesec Library Services
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Philosophy
- Master of Science - Science & Technology Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Share Point Administrator - Maintains electronic document management system, maintains multiple lists (phone directory, NDT Inspector List, DQR Matrix, etc.) and directories found on SharePoint, updates communal Bescast calendar. Maintains, coordinates and tracks document workspaces with appropriate document reviewers. - Document Administrator/Coordinator - Collects and maintains files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes. Accurately revise documents (OP's, AWI's, BWI's, controlled forms, specifications, etc.) current status on the Share Point. Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution. Oversees, coordinates, and trains departmental document editors. - Quality Administrative Assistant - Compiles, generates, and reviews monthly quality reports (First Time Yields, Elephant Charts, Corrective Action Committee Report, etc.) Documents and tracks quality data (customer returns, hold tickets, etc.) Coordinates with Quality Engineers to publish Quality Alerts, PFEMS's, etc. Any other requested departmental assistance. Performs the Quality Management System Overview for all new hires during New Hire Orientation. - Calibration System Administrator - Manages calibration software (GagePack) and records. Coordinates with Calibration technician's to maintain and ensure an effective calibration system and accuracy. Distribute monthly calibration and overdue reports to departmental Calibration Technician's. - Record Retention Specialist - Oversee record retention area and documents. Knowledgeable with specific customer and/or industry record retention periods and updates Bescast procedures as needed. Advises and coordinates departments for annual document review, purge, and retention. Coordinates with the Maintenance department for transfer of records to retention site. - Internal Auditor - Ensures that organizational processes comply with the requirements of standards (e.g., AS9100, ISO 9001), as well as customer, and Bescast's own requirements. Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements. Assist in development of audit plans, audit schedules. Participate in quality audits (and lead a team of quality auditors, when needed.) Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement. Assist audit team in developing audit reports; present audit reports to top management, as needed. Assist with follow-up audits, as required. - General Office Manager Duties - Assists in answering and fielding incoming phone calls in conjunction with other Bescast phone operators. Maintains the telecommunications system (ShoreTel), by updating the user directory, the holiday/closed greetings, and automated attendant. Manages and maintains copy machines throughout the facility, placing service calls, supply orders, and miscellaneous repair/cleaning. Advises Purchasing department of any supplies needed. Run's general errands for Bescast for locally sourced items (kitchen items, water for customers, etc.) lunch for Bescast guests, celebration food, etc.
- Document Coordinator at Bescast, Inc
- Sales Support at All-Flo Pump Company
- Office Manager at The Cleveland Group
- Receptionist/Human Resources Assistant/Marketing Assistant at Wickliffe Country Place
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Sharonville, OH 2014 to Present
Custom flavor creation and manufacturing firm for beverage and food applications.
TECHNICAL DOCUMENT COORDINATOR & QUALITY TECHNICIAN Assisted in developing, reviewing and maintaining food safety programs and quality systems in accordance with the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and FDA Code of Federal Regulations. Worked with multiple facilities located in
California, New Jersey, and Ohio to unify and standardized company SOPs and to align personnel to the implemented
systems. Conducted Internal Audits to ensure compliance of internal systems and participated in facility audits by outside parties. Ensured business and manufacturing activities met internal SOPs and all systems remained compliant with GFSI and FDA requirements. Performed risk assessments on products, manufacturing equipment, and protocols
within the facility.
• Developed critical systems to meet SQF requirements. Assisted head of quality in development of quality regulatory system. Responsible for including but not limited to updating outgoing product specifications, product rework, storage and transport practices, and HACCP systems. Member of quality team developing unified quality regulatory system for all company facilities.
• Created documents used in day-to-day production transactions. Entered and evaluated data used in creating Certificates of Analysis (CoA), Safety Data Sheets (SDS), and Specification Sheets. In constant communication with Customer Service, Shipping, Operations, Quality Control, and Regulatory departments to ensure correct data was communicated to the customer.
• Established ERP system and procedures. Adapted the Sage ERP system to be compliant with food regulatory requirements and developed procedures for use. Trained all quality team members at all company locations. Monitored system use for issues and inefficiencies and implemented system improvements.
• Carried out system stress tests. Conducted mock recalls and crisis management tests to verify system performance.
• Conducted lab analysis on incoming product including GC/MS, FTIR, pH, SG, RI, organoleptics, etc.
• Lead internal auditor of Flavor Producers. SAI Global externally certified auditor responsible for the development of the internal auditing process and documentation. Responsible for training internal auditing team, delegating audit tasks, and setting the audit schedule. Performed full desk audit of the food safety system.
• Member of accreditation and customer audit team. Conducted and assisted team members with third party audits of Flavor Producers. Performed preliminary audit inspections of storage sites.
• Data Historian. Archived and recalled various communications and documents to recall and present to assist with third party audits and customer complaints. Used ERP system to process traceability of products from purchase of raw materials to shipment of finished goods. [email protected]
● Mobile: (513)-886-1369
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENT COORDINATOR & QUALITY TECHNICIAN at FLAVOR PRODUCERS LLC
- FIELD AND MICROBIOLOGICAL TECHNICIAN at CARDINAL LABORATORIES, INC
- MEDICAL DEVICE QUALITY INSPECTOR AND ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN at INTERPLEX MEDICAL LLC
- Project Geologist at SRW
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Earth Science - (Geology), Theatre
• Compile and review supporting documentation packages. Included but not limited to, customer required information, material certificates, drawings for machining
• Scan paperwork when complete to our own document system
• Expedite Hot orders
• Set up any outsource jobs
• Interact with other departments such as, but not limited to, Sales, Contract Administration, Manufacturing,
• Answer internal and external emails regarding QA Documentation.
• Assure document packages are accurate, complete and finished in a timely manner.
- Document Coordinator at Allied Management Group
- Office Assistant/ Event Coordinator at Prospect Park Sports Bar
- Document Coordinator at Hunting Subsea Technologies
- Document Control Specialist at Pentair Valves & Controls
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Communications
Create up to 25 prescriptions per day, Complete document and work
- Document Coordinator at ActivStyle, Inc
- Customer Service Specialist at Millennium Software System
- Provider Operator at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Customer Support Specialist at Creative Laboratories
11 months at this Job
- - Exercise Sports and Science
Preparation of Real Estates Sales Contracts such as Contract to Sell, Deed of Sale
➢ Answers & Listen to clients concerns and queries
➢ Routing and tracking of documents for approval
➢ Release of Documents and distribution of copies
➢ Document master list maintenance and release
- Document Coordinator at Suntrust Properties, Inc
- Titling Coordinator at Suntrust Properties, Inc
- Document Assistant at Suntrust Properties, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- - Secondary Education
Work with engineers to design, develop, and deliver Environmental Technology and Air
Pollutant Control systems/components.
● Create models, layouts, P&ID's, PFD's, and detailed drawings using Microstation/NX for multiple business projects.
● Provide expert support to the spare parts and service teams as a Document Coordinator.
● Technical Product Designer "Teamcenter Key User" (Siemens PLM System) for Continental and International business units.
● Adhere to company quality standards to create/maintain BOM's and engineering change notices using Product Life Cycle Management (PLM).
● In-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in designs while maintaining project targets, objectives, quality, and cost minimization.
● Produce written/graphical documentation that supports engineering guidelines, drawings, assembly documentation, maintenance and technical studies.
● Work sites visits and perform field assignments.
- CAD Designer / Document Coordinator at Eisenmann Corporation
- Design Engineer/Manufacturing at Arntzen Corporation
- Engineering Technician at Oerlikon Balzers
- Journeyman Automotive Technician at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - engineering
- - Automotive Technology Program
Provide all document handling and forwarding for digitization Process all incoming specs & addenda electronically Assist in phasing in electronic delivery system Communicate with Repromax/Couriers to insure documents are retrieved and processed in a timely fashion Updates reports when necessary Submit Check Request for documents as needed
- Document Coordinator at McGraw Hill Construction
- Registrar's Office -Assistant Registrar at Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Receptionist at HLM Design
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Pursuing Associate's - Business Administration
Transamerica LTC Insurance Document Management open mail research prepare document scan index to cue
Transamerica LTC Insurance Document Management open mail
research prepare document scan index to cue
- Document Coordinator at Transamerica Life Insurance Company LTC
- document retrival at Insurance Center PFL Insurance
- Indexing Clerkteam leader at International Service Insurance Company
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent