• Communicated clearly and effectively with patients regarding their appointments and their health concerns.
• Kept in strict compliance with HIPAA standards and all patient confidentiality regulations.
• Insurance entry and verification
• Accepted and processed customer payments in cash, credit cards and checks. Quality Control Document Coordinator | Premio Foods | Hawthorne, NJ September 2017 -December 2018
- Quality Control Document Coordinator at Premio Foods
- Customer Service Rep at UPS
- Helper Coordinator/Admin Assistant at UPS
- Medical Receptionist at Alpha Diagnostic
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUTING
Patelco Credit Union Corporate Office 3/15/2018 – Current. Card Operations & Document Coordinator. · Sort out and distribute mail. Keep track of daily mail onto excel. · Deposit daily HAS (health service account) Employer contributions and investments into member’s accounts. At the end of the day I would balance my drawer by totaling up HSA checks to match drawer management total. · Process travel notifications and fulfill expedited and card replacement orders. · Scan checks, image IDs, auto loan documents onto OnBase. · Resolve help tickets by clarify any concerns members have with their transactions. Also by providing check and statement copies. · Manually credit or debit member’s accounts for transactions that did not post. · Credit Balancing. Transferring any overpayment made on credit card to savings account.
- Card Operational Specialist/Document Coordinator at Patelco Corporate Office
- Administrative Assistant. at Amerit Fleet Solutions
- Customer Service Representative at HS&BA
- Receptionist at Aero Precision USA
1 year at this Job
• Order tax transcripts and verification of employment for loan applicants using corporate software
• Able to navigate through corporate software that includes Lakewood, Equifax, Electronic Document Management System and Sales Portal.
• Follow up with IRS and Equifax until the completion of the request.
• Communicate with internal departments to ensure the accuracy of the requests.
• Immediately report any discrepancies to manager.
- Document Coordinator at Freedom Mortgage
- Financial Team Leader at Evangelical Baptist Church of Christ
- Security Officer at Assets Protection, Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
- Associate of Arts
• Coordinate review and revision or controlled documents.
• Perform intake reviews of documents for completeness and accuracy while maintaining workflow.
• Issue controlled documentation to departmental groups upon request.
• Maintain an accurate and comprehensive inventory of al documentation( i.e. Master manufacturing, records, copies, scan, logbooks etc.).
• Provide end user guidance in use of Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and Software.
• Coordinate document request and stage documents for presentation during regulatory inspections.
• Prepare metrics/reports for management.
- Document Coordinator at Actavis/Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Administrative Assistant at BlackRock Investment Management Company
- Data Management/Admin at HSBC
- Clinical Trial Assistant at Novartis Pharmaceutical
5 months at this Job
- A.A. in Graphic Design & Animations - Graphic Design & Animations
- Entry Position
• Verify that documents conform to the company standard before releasing them.
• Receive and process documents from all departments.
• Register, index, and classify documents in the document management system.
• Assist users with research questions and with using the document management tool.
• Record, publish and notify as to the availability and update of all corporate documentation.
• Participate in establishing procedures, guidelines and forms
• Receive and process all medical and legal requests. 2. Insurance Verification Coordinator - Current Position
• Responsible for ensuring insurance companies are contacted to complete the verification process through phone calls and/or web based sites. Prioritizes workload to ensure deadlines are met. Acts as a source of reference for other team members.
• Documents the insurance and authorization verification information in the applicable computer system in accordance with documented work processes. Ensures any coverage restrictions are documented and addressed to avoid payment problems.
• Ensures authorizations /pre-certifications issued are correct.
• Provides support for the scheduling and pre-registration departments as needed.
• Completes any additional job duties as assigned.
- Document Coordinator - Insurace verification Coordinator at Alliance Healthcare Services
- Sales Associate at Royal Prestige
- Peapod Personal Shopper at Stop and Shop
- Cashier and Secretary at International Distributor Garcia
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate - Nursing
- Medical Interpreter Training
• Assisted Document Center in keeping validation of checks within a 5 day period post- scanning by validating approximately 6,000 checks per day.
• Ensured all field values within Kofax were accurate when validating a batch of checks.
• Organized contract documents into a batch, occasionally performing research if required to fill in missing field values within Omnifill.
• Took initiative with regard to learning new tasks, attending meetings, and participating in office culture.
• Performed other duties when assigned and trained.
- Temp Document Coordinator at SAG-AFTRA
- Temp Residuals Processing Specialist at SAG-AFTRA
- Temp Document Coordinator at SAG-AFTRA
- Temp Coordinator at Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Civic Communication and Media
In this position I follow and maintain cGMP practices. I provide support to a third party auditor as well has provide production records and other GMP documents in a timely manner. I utilize skills in Microsoft Office Excel and word and remain up to date on current SOP's. I also maintain the archival system for record storage.
- Document Coordinator at Meridian Medical Technologies Pfizer
- Doggie Daycare Attendant at The Local Wag
- Research Assistant and Outreach Coordinator at Eastern Kentucky University Biology Department
- Technical Support and Data Entry at Early Care and Education Training Resource Information Systems
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biology
• Prepared documents for scanning
• Scanned documents into their correct files
• Assisted management and co-workers
• Trained co-workers on the software updates
• Maintained office equipment
• Handled administrative duties
- Document Coordinator at Dave Sinclair Buick GMC
- Receptionist/Cashier at Freeman Buick GMC
- Administrative Assistant at Cherie Holland, Court
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Implemented and established new document department while maintaining productivity
• Support senior leadership in establishing direction and goals amongst all client documentation
• Identify and assign needs and responsibilities to team members based on priority levels
• Ensure all departments and individuals are aware of their responsibilities and deadlines
• Writing up accurate and professional training for policies and procedures for each department
• Contribute to the development of the project process improvements and best practices
• Maintain accurate records of inventory and supplies while identifying areas to reduce expenses
• Comprehensive knowledge for all departments to act as a liaison for departmental changes
• Assist with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed while maintaining documentation
• Review details of every action to ensure the efficiency from beginning to end
- DOCUMENT COORDINATOR at QUIKAID, INC
- BRANCH TRAINER OPTIMIZATION/MANAGER at AMERICAN HOME PATIENT
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at DELL COMPUTERS, INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - B.A.S. MANAGEMENT & ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
- A.A. - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- A.A. - BUSINESS EDUCATION
Manages multiple tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment while maintaining focus on quality and compliance with local SOPs, policies and directives, and regulatory requirements. Assures all procedures, External Documents, work instructions, and forms (including revision levels) are in compliance. Collaborates with all Management in resolving issues to meet productivity goals and customer demands. Design/Format product labels per Regulatory requirements. Assist in audits by providing proper documents and answering questions. Help with other tasks as assigned.
- Document Coordinator at Argon Medical Devices
17 years, 5 months at this Job