• Head of document coordinator department
• Implemented and trained for jobs to be outsourced to different units
• Responsible for making this job 25% more efficient
• Streamlined contacts/accounts to make reporting more efficient
- DOCUMENT COORDINATOR at AMHERST HOLDINGS
- SERVER at AVIATOR PIZZA AND DRAFTHOUSE
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT SAN ANTONIO
- SERVER at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT SAN ANTONIO
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - KINESIOLOGY
- Share Point Administrator - Maintains electronic document management system, maintains multiple lists (phone directory, NDT Inspector List, DQR Matrix, etc.) and directories found on SharePoint, updates communal Bescast calendar. Maintains, coordinates and tracks document workspaces with appropriate document reviewers. - Document Administrator/Coordinator - Collects and maintains files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes. Accurately revise documents (OP's, AWI's, BWI's, controlled forms, specifications, etc.) current status on the Share Point. Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution. Oversees, coordinates, and trains departmental document editors. - Quality Administrative Assistant - Compiles, generates, and reviews monthly quality reports (First Time Yields, Elephant Charts, Corrective Action Committee Report, etc.) Documents and tracks quality data (customer returns, hold tickets, etc.) Coordinates with Quality Engineers to publish Quality Alerts, PFEMS's, etc. Any other requested departmental assistance. Performs the Quality Management System Overview for all new hires during New Hire Orientation. - Calibration System Administrator - Manages calibration software (GagePack) and records. Coordinates with Calibration technician's to maintain and ensure an effective calibration system and accuracy. Distribute monthly calibration and overdue reports to departmental Calibration Technician's. - Record Retention Specialist - Oversee record retention area and documents. Knowledgeable with specific customer and/or industry record retention periods and updates Bescast procedures as needed. Advises and coordinates departments for annual document review, purge, and retention. Coordinates with the Maintenance department for transfer of records to retention site. - Internal Auditor - Ensures that organizational processes comply with the requirements of standards (e.g., AS9100, ISO 9001), as well as customer, and Bescast's own requirements. Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements. Assist in development of audit plans, audit schedules. Participate in quality audits (and lead a team of quality auditors, when needed.) Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement. Assist audit team in developing audit reports; present audit reports to top management, as needed. Assist with follow-up audits, as required. - General Office Manager Duties - Assists in answering and fielding incoming phone calls in conjunction with other Bescast phone operators. Maintains the telecommunications system (ShoreTel), by updating the user directory, the holiday/closed greetings, and automated attendant. Manages and maintains copy machines throughout the facility, placing service calls, supply orders, and miscellaneous repair/cleaning. Advises Purchasing department of any supplies needed. Run's general errands for Bescast for locally sourced items (kitchen items, water for customers, etc.) lunch for Bescast guests, celebration food, etc.
- Document Coordinator at Bescast, Inc
- Sales Support at All-Flo Pump Company
- Office Manager at The Cleveland Group
- Receptionist/Human Resources Assistant/Marketing Assistant at Wickliffe Country Place
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Organized and control distribution of project related documents using electronic document management system. Administered the processing of vendor documents, operation manuals, and construction document issues.
- Document Coordinator at AECOM Management Services
- CONTROL SUPPORT SPECIALIST at AECOM
4 months at this Job
- - Math
- High school or equivalent
Process all document changes according to state and federal laws. Answer incoming phone calls. Hold weekly meetings with designated areas of production. Create weekly reports. Process OTG reports. Utilize PowerPoint, Word, Office, Excel, Adobe, and SAP to complete document changes.
- Document Coordinator at Varex Imaging Corp.
- Office Manager at Team Industrial Services, Inc.
- Document Processor at Mountain Medical
- Chef II at Hilton Worldwide
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Hospitality Management
- Associates of Applied Science - Culinary Arts
(Contract through Industrial Staffing Services)
• Maintain and update electronic document management system.
• Regulate the flow of information through proper channels.
• Cursory check of document compliance with department standards.
• Expedite transmittals to and from vendors.
• Inform / remind team members of upcoming document review deadlines. Software: Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and ProjectWise. Equipment: Plotter devices and all-in-one machines including Océ, HP, and Xerox equipment.
- Document Coordinator at PSEG Fossil LLC
- Co-Owner at Wanted Worlds
- Document Coordinator at PSEG Fossil LLC
- Document Control Specialist at Altran North America
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Fine Art
Managed document delivery for 5 major software projects
• Performed systems validation on company software
• Produced vector graphic icons for marketing materials
- Software Document Coordinator at iCardiac Technologies
- Founder; Requirements Stakeholder at The Networking App (Startup)
- Sales Associate at Guitar Center
- Product Reviewer at GoldSpot Luxury Gifts
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
• Evaluate the current document processes of 60 work orders a day, suggested methods for change and implemented successful improvements.
• Ensured compliance with all safety regulations as depicted in the organization's procedures.
• Check all types of documents, including blueprints and drawings for accuracy and completeness.
• Make travel arrangements for management and executive staff.
• Coordinate office inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase orders.
- DOCUMENT COORDINATOR at SWAGELOK COMPANY
- MANAGER at SANDY'S FROZEN WHIP
- INDUSTRIAL WORKER at SANDY'S FROZEN WHIP
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Principles
* Scanned and uploaded confidential documents into the Siebel CRM database on a daily basis. * Input data entry. * Contributed to team initiatives and outcomes. * Sorted, distributed and collected incoming/outgoing garnishments from designated mail drops. * Audited and prepared incoming garnishment checks for indexing and scanning. * Operated inserter equipment using high speed mail meter machine. * Prepared packages and letters for mailing with the correct postage, using mail meter machine. * Prepared incoming mail from United States Postal Services (USPS), United Parcel Services (UPS) and Federal Express (FEDEX) for data entry.
- Document Coordinator at Automatic Data Processing
- Human Resources Manager at United States Army
- Human Resources Specialist at United States Army
- Personnel Service Specialist/ Unit Supply Specialist at United States Army
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Leadership Development
• Prepare, Issue and Control Production Related Documents.
• Responsible for scheduling and updating Production Schedule.
• Accountable for preparing analyzing and maintaining production related metrics, such as yields and cycle times.
• Help monitor production control data and assist in taking corrective action for any noticeable trends.
• Facilitate Departmental trainings. Control and maintain all training records.
• Examines documents such as drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
• Tracks status of documents under revision in a computer database.
• Confers with documents originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
• Enters engineering data into cPDM
• Assist with changes to current Engineering Change Orders Team Lead Temporary Assignment
• Manage Group of 60 Employees
• Arrange Movement of Materials from one Department to Another.
• Track Stocking Levels on Finished Units.
• Maintain Production Data used in Yield Reports
• In Charge of Purchasing and Ordering all Equipment and Supplies required
• Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental Practices and that all resources needed are available and in Good Condition.
• Conduct operations in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards and ensures teams adhere to these standards while achieving prescribed objectives.
• Provide guidance, training and mentoring to new team members as well as existing team members regarding company SOP's, safety regulations and other pertinent requirements
- Document Coordinator at Biosense Webster Inc
- Processing Lead at PCV Murcor
7 years at this Job
- Some college
• Provides daily administrative support for the NASA Rocket Propulsion Management Board (RPTMB) by arranging weekly meetings, creation and distribution of the RPTMB agenda and related documents
• Records, transcribes, and inputs meeting minutes, and action items into RPTMB database for review and follow-up by all board members
• Monitors Action Requests/Directives approved by the RPT Program Office for the NASA centers throughout the country for project testing, from inception to completion
• Provides support for special projects as required and requested by the RPT Program Office
• Assigned complete responsibility for the entire logistics for offsite meetings (40+ attendees), including negotiation of contracts with hotels, presentation of travel options to NASA management, food and beverage options, manages distribution of meeting and travel information for guests/attendees, manages all interfaces with the hosting facility, prepares final journal of all meeting presentations/documents
• Provides administration of the NASA database by uploading all documents and acting as a liaison between the System Administrator and RPTMB members; maintains updates in system and assists in troubleshooting issues as they arise
• Travel 4-6 times a year to attend RPTMB Program Management Reviews, Face to Face meetings, at other NASA facilities around the country
• Complete knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, uses and administration
- Document Coordinator at Lockheed Martin
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Lockheed Martin - Michoud Assembly Facility
- Hostess at Delahoussaye's Restaurant
- Clerical Analyst at Martin Marietta - Michoud Facility
6 years, 10 months at this Job