· Prepped, stacked, indexed, scanned, and coded documents according to client specifications with high degree of accuracy and quality control · Completes occasional special imaging projects presented to the department within short deadlines. · Communicate daily with co-workers, Team Lead and Manager, of any operational or technical issues as well as recommend solutions · Possess strong commitment to team dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives. · Batch documents in proper order for prioritization using document types and tracking numbers
- Document Imaging Specialist at Partners HealthCare(PHS)
- Stock Assistant/Sales at EXPRESS, INC
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Document Imaging: Preparing clients tax and financial paperwork for electronic storage.
- Document Imaging Specialist at ATBS American Truck Bussiness Services
- Ryder Claims Administrative Assistant at RYDER TRUCK
- Lead assigned work to other employees and read assignments at EF&I SERVICES CORP
- Human Resources/document Imaging Representative at FIRSTBANK
12 years, 2 months at this Job
• Process, sort and prepare all documents to be scanned, following standard imaging guidelines to ensure documents are properly imaged.
• Perform quality checks on all scanned documents by verifying images are clear and the document in its entirety is viewable.
• Maintain confidentiality; adhere to client policies and procedures; comply with laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- DOCUMENT IMAGING SPECIALIST at RANDSTAD STAFFING, INC
- FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE at HYATT PLACE
- WIRELESS SUPPORT AGENT at XEROX BUSINESS SERVICE, LLC
- TEAM MEMBER at CHICK-FIL-A RESTAURANT
1 year, 8 months at this Job
OnBase document specialist. Sort, scan and index of insurance documents for the business office.
- Document Imaging Specialist at Essentia Health
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
On-Site Payroll Specilaist ~ working as a part of the payroll distribution team printing over 20,000 Checks and Advices ensuring they are sent to various restaurants as well as any other required payroll information. Quality Control Specialist responsible for reviewing documents for errors after they have been scanned.. Copy and print work. I'm also apart of the travel team that goes from state to state upon request working on-site in various companies imaging documents
- Document Imaging Specialist at Ricoh
- Document Imaging Specialist at Yellow Folder LLC
- Production Clerk at Neubus INC
- Cashier at Tulane University
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Responsibilities: Input data from legal and medical documents, Sort through mail, Utilize copiers and printers to process records, Call custodians to verify/amend legal and medical records Skills Used: Concentration Close attention to detail Organization Problem Solving Communication
- Document Imaging Specialist at Blend Document Technologies
- Sortation Associate (Ambassador) at Amazon Sort Center SAT5
- Cashier at Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Ride Operator at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Psychology
Taking pictures of documents pertaining to specific plots of land, and organizing them in chronological order.
- Document Imaging Specialist at CDD Imaging LLC
- Marijuana Trimmer at Alternative Medicine Capitol Hill
- Warehouse Worker at Wuu Jau Company
- Sales Manager at Wuu Jau Company
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- None - Accounting
- Some college
Document imaging all loan documents and personal information for customers.. i also helped translate when needed at the teller stations
- Document Imaging Specialist at First Savings Bank
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
• Quality control and indexing of scanned documents pertaining to medical records and government projects.
• Prepare documents for scanning.
- Document Imaging Specialist at Matrix Imaging Inc
- Volunteer at Cancer Registry (Follow-Up) at The Center for Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Day/Overnight Inventory Specialist at Wal-Mart
- Freelance Translator at C Ong Ante
7 months at this Job
- - Medical Transcription
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication - Mass Communication
• Organizing patient charts
• Scanning documents
• Entering data such as document codes and patient's information
- Document Imaging Specialist at STAT Informatic Solutions
- Cast Member at Malco Theaters Inc.
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma